Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,587 members, 7,955,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? (45476 Views)

What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira / What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira / Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
I won't lie to you, but realestate is simply the best option and I would advice that you go with the advice of the hostel building.

BUT, get your own lawyer as well. There is a man at the property section and he is the Mod for that section whose handle is Lawyer. He is a professional in this aspect of realestate.

If not for the failed deal I had this year, I would have been to Ogun State to start my realestate venture because that place is a Lagos in making such that 20 years from now, some people will regret not investing wisely.
Kizyte:
Great! But how can one get genuine land?
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Sammysammy1(m): 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
figment232: @Op buy landed property n watch d value appreciate with time
i was going 2 tel u dat property investment is a very good and sure bizness buy land 1m build huzes or stores people must rent it
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by ghadaffi2000(m): 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
Scammers Scammers everywhere. OP run  your life.

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by gtrust: 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
obadiah777: watch out for 419 on nairaland bruv. keep your money under your mattress. the world is winding down. forget investments. invest in your spirit. buy a KJV bible and read it

seems the best!

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
1)pure water bizness....most lucrative
2)student hostel building...lucrative
3) cement sales and block moulding industry...more lucrative

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
Kizyte: What kind of business can I invest Five Million Naira and how much percentage income can it yield per month? undecided

Na wa for you o. There are tons of corperate individuals and organisations that give advice on this and you are here asking mostly ill-informed people that will loose 100million a year on any investment they make.

Since you want daily money, go and bet. This 5million must be from savings (which I doubt), inheritance or some other lucky means, I doubt if you earned it with this your quick profit mentality.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
fckyourman: Bond,Stocks,Treasury Bills, Shares

OP don't go into Stock if you know nothing about it, treasury bills and bonds are safer but returns are meager and long run.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by mindworx: 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
cheesy grin cheesy
obadiah777: watch out for 419 on nairaland bruv. keep your money under your mattress. the world is winding down. forget investments. invest in your spirit. buy a KJV bible and read it

2 Likes

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by solowork: 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
Buy a lot of insecticide and sell it to pastors.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by matrixme(m): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
only in Nigeria will people give you business idea and include their phone number. A testimony to the fact that there is no free financial information anywhere. Despite this, I'll encourage you to go invest your money in agriculture. People will eat and commute daily, but not everyone wants to produce food except smart people.

3 Likes

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by olorunthobby(f): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
bros..go dey sell pure water..

Tho it may sound smhw o but i promise its the best!!
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by PilotOz(m): 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
Kizyte:
You're right @Figment, but that's also a long term investment. I need a daily, weekly or monthly income yielding business. The profit could be minimum but risk-free.
there's no such thing as risk free, all business comes with its own risk, you should be talking of "risk management"
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by PaulSteve: 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
Must people refer to themselves as better managers when someone asks ideas on business when sum is stated?
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by bayulll01(m): 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
Kizyte: What kind of business can I invest Five Million Naira and how much percentage income can it yield per month? undecided
@op if u are interested in making good profit in oil and gas we can chat up am sure u wiil be glad
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Rummenigge(m): 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
Bros beware of con artists oo.

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by expert101(m): 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hello I will advise you invest in what you have passion about- Search your heart and know what you can do. Look for problems that your money can solve and earn you returns exponentially. If you are still confused; keep your money safe in the bank or under your mattress read your Bible until the LORD directs you.

As for me; N5M is enough to create a powerful online business that will fetch me more money fast and till infinity.

The choice is yours...........
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by galantjoe(m): 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
The best risk-free investment is to invest in Treasury Bill (12% per annum), FGN Bond (15% per annum) and fixed deposit with banks (10% per annum). Meet ur bankers for any of this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Issfat: 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
if u dont mine automobile business, u can hv 50 PERCENT profit of ur capital in 6 months.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2013

Invest in treasury bills. Personally, my trust fund of 22 million yields about 500k every three month... its on a steady rise!

5 million can yeild as much as 100k or more ever 3 months.

Buy bonds and government treasury bill!

5 million is too small for any making sense business!

talk to ur bankers about treasury bills and bonds!

cheers

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
Stop asking the op to contact you!!!! you desperate greedy booncoons...talk here...ole!!!

You people are so desperate and corrupt, drop an idea nd thats it.

I followed a post on a foreign website about the same thing and while people gave ideas, no one "said contact me for more". Haba you guys re really dark in spirit!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Akadaworld(m): 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
We can get you so many Federal Government supply contracts on commission basis.

For example, supply of 5 units of 300kva by 11 transformers to Kwara State @ N26m.

A new transformer goes for N1.5m. Our commission is negotiable.

Please contact us for more details & info on other products like
Keke NAPEP, grinding machines, Butterfly sewing machines supplies.

You can as well invest in automobiles. Buy ceased cars from Nigeria
Customs at give away auction prices and make huge profit. For example, a
very clean tokunbo Toyota muscles goes for N600,000. We resell them
sharp sharp @ N1m each. You too can do the same.

Akada World Trade International Limited,
6, Olusegun Obasanjo Way, Beside DHL Office, Ita-eko, Abeokuta, Ogun
State.
Tel: 08037226372; 08085196184
Email: akadaworldtrade@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by uwish: 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
HAULAGE is de biz, contact me on 08132820002 or haulagino@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Kingsteve(m): 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
victorazy:

If u need daily and fast income then enter transport business. Buy 5 kekes and 2 cabs still hold ur change.

You hit the nail on the head, unfortunately, not all have the mind to engage in such biz.
OP, with this type of biz, you can comfortably be making nothing less than 400k monthly...5 kekes, and 2 cabs! #JackPot
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by innokings: 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
bros if u re serious abt wot u jst said now and am i will be serious with u too, call me phone dis is my number 07068739771, 08096272373, my name nnaji innocent, my business is N.innokings iam into it invested is workin, nt everything i will tell u here ok i knw some will say is 419, bt de company is workin with U.B.A bank plc
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Beync(f): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
Op be mindful so people will not Kidnap u
5m ransom is something
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by intrepid: 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
pro_selector: good evening sir.. am not so much good in writing persuasive speeches but i just wish to intimate you about this lucrative business...

with the latest cbn policy on cashless economy, mobile money business has become a lucrative venture, yet to be fully utilized. those in the sector do not want to make too much noise about it so as not to attract much investors... that is why foreign companies who understand this secret gold mine are the ones taking lead investing in the sector... i starttng a mobile money company, tho in partnership with another mobile money company... i have done the feasibility studies and some other business start-up processes. i have a start-up capital problem and wouldnt mind if we could co-own the company.... it wouldnt take up to a month to set the company running and the profit rolling in. i also have some ideas for the company expansion and diversification... please i you are interested just let me know so we could talk more. thanks.
I'm interested in this mobile money biz.How do we see to talk.?thanks.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by intrepid: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
pro_selector: good evening sir.. am not so much good in writing persuasive speeches but i just wish to intimate you about this lucrative business...

with the latest cbn policy on cashless economy, mobile money business has become a lucrative venture, yet to be fully utilized. those in the sector do not want to make too much noise about it so as not to attract much investors... that is why foreign companies who understand this secret gold mine are the ones taking lead investing in the sector... i starttng a mobile money company, tho in partnership with another mobile money company... i have done the feasibility studies and some other business start-up processes. i have a start-up capital problem and wouldnt mind if we could co-own the company.... it wouldnt take up to a month to set the company running and the profit rolling in. i also have some ideas for the company expansion and diversification... please i you are interested just let me know so we could talk more. thanks.
I'm interested in this mobile money biz.How do we see to talk.?thanks.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by wogorparadise: 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
GRACE-GLORY:
Do you have a truck for haulage work?
Our company FMCL NIGERIA is in need of thirty two 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body) to convey her light imported products such as: DAIPERS (Huggies), KETCHUP, MAYONAISE, BAKED BEANS (Heinz'), The SME baby food et cetera.

The job is a permanent one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, et cetera).

for details
Call: 0803-054-6462
-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi.
pls i am interested in ur distributorship though i dnt hv a truck..... Hw do i go abt it n wut ar the requirement reach me on adogaforchrist@yahoo.com
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by boarnerges: 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
Invest in sustainable real estates..
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by judedwriter(m): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
1. Real estate
2. Real estate
3. Real estate smiley smiley smiley
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by bigass(f): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
let me hold it for you i will be giving you 2million everyday.for 50 days then you will give me you two eyes for rituals then you be getting 40million everyday for life grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by sabawex(m): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
the best investment u can invest the five millions Nairs is that investments dat yielded the Money...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow / ... / MMM Nigeria Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.