Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Do Catholic Churches Preach At All ??????? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Catholic Churches Preach At All ??????? (2653 Views)

2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival / Why Do Catholic Priests Wear Rings? / Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Catholic Churches Preach At All ??????? by italo: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
nwuyag:
no god has a place/position/job in my life right now. I don't believe in those hell heaven stories, infact the bible. I have always said, there might be a God, but that imo cannot be the xtian one. Besides, this life is short, so hardwork all the way.
And Dude, I am definitely not going further than this. So let's end here.

@ Amara, you didnt say hahaha to this one.
Re: Do Catholic Churches Preach At All ??????? by Syncan(m): 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
italo:

@ Amara, you didnt say hahaha to this one.

She didn't see it. Amara did you?
Re: Do Catholic Churches Preach At All ??????? by Ubenedictus(m): 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
italo:

You realize we're saying the same thing?

I take verse 21 to be like the heading/summary of the passage. Then the remaining verses to be the explanation of verse 21.

For if a man loves his wife so much as to give himself up for her, can it be said that he hasnt been submissive to her. Indeed, that has to be the height of submission. Martyrdom is the height of love.

And what woman would need a second invitation to submit to such a man as she does the Lord?
kk, sorry! It seems my hands moved faster than my head.
Re: Do Catholic Churches Preach At All ??????? by italo: 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
^^^

Mistakes are allowed.

smiley
Re: Do Catholic Churches Preach At All ??????? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
Re: Do Catholic Churches Preach At All ??????? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
When you set out to make fun of something you clearly know nothing about and end up making fun of yourself.

Lmao!!

Kudos to Italo and co, much respect!!
Re: Do Catholic Churches Preach At All ??????? by italo: 7:14am On Aug 22, 2015
Eintelekt:
When you set out to make fun of something you clearly know nothing about and end up making fun of yourself.
Lmao!!
Thank you.
Re: Do Catholic Churches Preach At All ??????? by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2015
italo:

They do.

You are liar if you say you went to a Catholic mass anywhere in the world and you didnt hear them preach the gospel.

Not being sarcastic, just blunt.
why do you always suffer yourself this much to defend your church. Even if they are wrong, you will try so hard to defend them. Btw. I attended a catholic sunday service some years ago and ally they did was just reading their doctrines and praying to mary and anointin with holy water and when the church dismissed i saw an old woman bowing to a created stature. God is my witness. Aint lying
Re: Do Catholic Churches Preach At All ??????? by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 22, 2015
Eintelekt:

Lmao!!

TAH. Commot dia. Keep on being deceived
Re: Do Catholic Churches Preach At All ??????? by italo: 9:55am On Aug 22, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
why do you always suffer yourself this much to defend your church. Even if they are wrong, you will try so hard to defend them. Btw. I attended a catholic sunday service some years ago and ally they did was just reading their doctrines and praying to mary and anointin with holy water and when the church dismissed i saw an old woman bowing to a created stature. God is my witness. Aint lying

It is a lie.

The Order of Mass is the same all over the world.

All Catholic Churches must follow the Order and the same readings for the day at every mass.

It is even found on the internet.

Satan, the father of lies must be proud of you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o / R.c.c.g. Convention Tag Emmanuel, Will You Be There? / Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.