Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Suitable Songs During Disagreements Between Couples. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suitable Songs During Disagreements Between Couples. (1044 Views)

OAU Bans Kissing And Intimate Activities Between Couples In Campus / What Is The Best Age Difference Between Couples / Disagreements B/w Him And His Orobo Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suitable Songs During Disagreements Between Couples. by 4reigningqueen: 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
Personally, i think "Sacrifice" by Elton John is very good at that time but which song do you think is better?
Re: Suitable Songs During Disagreements Between Couples. by Afam4eva(m): 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
Don't say what you're about to saaay

look back before you leave my life

Be sure before you close that door...

I guess this song is when one of the parties want to quit. I guess i'll stick to sacrifice.
Re: Suitable Songs During Disagreements Between Couples. by 4reigningqueen: 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2013
Afam4eva: Don't say what you're about to saaay

I guess this song is when one of the parties want to quit. I guess i'll stick to sacrifice.

This is "Think twice" by Celine Dion if am not mistaken.
Re: Suitable Songs During Disagreements Between Couples. by Afam4eva(m): 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
4reigningqueen:

This is "Think twice" by Celine Dion if am not mistaken.
Yeah
Re: Suitable Songs During Disagreements Between Couples. by Nomski0(f): 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mad--Neyo.
Re: Suitable Songs During Disagreements Between Couples. by amiskurie(m): 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2013
adele-don't you remember

glee cast-without you.
Re: Suitable Songs During Disagreements Between Couples. by Tolexander: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ojowu obinrin-Foyanmu Ogundare
Re: Suitable Songs During Disagreements Between Couples. by chineloSA(f): 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
Nice one by -Toni Braxton - Hurt u
Re: Suitable Songs During Disagreements Between Couples. by chineloSA(f): 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2013
'
Re: Suitable Songs During Disagreements Between Couples. by femijck(m): 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
Wow...this celine dion......
Afam4eva: Don't say what you're about to saaay

Re: Suitable Songs During Disagreements Between Couples. by femijck(m): 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
Forgive me i don't know where to start.....i know we've come to the serious part and needs to find out if there's chance for us....
CELINE dion......In his touch
Re: Suitable Songs During Disagreements Between Couples. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
Orlando Owoh............... Iyawo Olele
God bless the dead.....2pac
when a woman is fedup......R Kelly
Re: Suitable Songs During Disagreements Between Couples. by 4reigningqueen: 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
tpacalipse: Orlando Owoh............... Iyawo Olele

This will be like pouring petrol inside fire wey D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ burn already
Re: Suitable Songs During Disagreements Between Couples. by nickz(m): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
Styl-plus---run away........this song is EPIC
Re: Suitable Songs During Disagreements Between Couples. by gomis(m): 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
Free madness- terry g
Re: Suitable Songs During Disagreements Between Couples. by 4reigningqueen: 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
nickz: Styl-plus---run away........this song is EPIC

Epic for people wey D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fight? I strongly disagree!
Re: Suitable Songs During Disagreements Between Couples. by 4reigningqueen: 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
gomis: Free madness- terry g

Yeah!i agree, I think kolomental by faze is more appropriate!
Re: Suitable Songs During Disagreements Between Couples. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
Terry g- oya knack am apako,knack am,knack am :p
Re: Suitable Songs During Disagreements Between Couples. by Csami(m): 1:31am On Oct 28, 2013
P square, if u do me i do u
Re: Suitable Songs During Disagreements Between Couples. by lilmax(m): 5:29am On Oct 28, 2013
Hi by tonto dike
Re: Suitable Songs During Disagreements Between Couples. by Elvin247(m): 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2013
Lucky dube-its not easy

I remember the day I called mama on the telephone
I told her mama I'm getting married
I could hear her voice on the other side of the telephone she was smiling
And she asked me a question that I proudly answered
She said son did you take time to know her
I said mama she's the best
But today it hurts me so
To go back to mama and say mama I
'M getting divorced
Oh I'm getting divorced
This choice I made didn't work out the way I thought it would[x2]it hurts me so mama
Mama said to me
[Chorus:]
It's not easy to understand it son
But I hope you'll make it[x3]
You'll be happy again
I remember in church
When the preacher read the scriptures
You looked so beautiful and innocent
I did not know that behind that beauty
Lies the true colors that will destroy me in the near future
This choice I made didn't work out the way I thought it would be[x2]
Now I'm hurting
I remember when I held you
By the hand preacherman read the scriptures
Putting words in your mouth
Maybe what the preacherman said was not something that was within you
Now I know what they mean when they say
Beautiful woman is another man's plaything
Oh Lord I'm hurting now
This choice I made didn't work out the way I thought it would
Mama said to me
[Chorus]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Constitute Grounds For A Divorce? / A Nice, Beautiful And Educated Girl Needed In My Life{musn't Be Highly Educated} / Girls Reactions When They Catches Their Bf In The Act.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.