Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor (59081 Views)

Help! eBay.com And Alibaba.com Which One Is Reliable. / How Secure And Genuine Is It To Buys Things On Alibaba.com? / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by taiwolola(m): 11:41am On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
gm Dr: Wow! Thank God for you all. Pls, my question is, can one start this wrist band biz without owing a computer personally?
For starting you need pc in order to chat with supplier for quick respond , then you can used your phone and all communication through email. Hope this help.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
@all always get a better deal from your supplier before enter any deal with your targeted .. Also note that not only customized wristband sales well but anything customized sells hot.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by gmDr: 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
Young-Wise-Cash:
yeah. Since you have internet enable phone

Thanks bro
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by gmDr: 1:19am On Nov 30, 2013
dav8id: @all always get a better deal from your supplier before enter any deal with your targeted .. Also note that not only customized wristband sales well but anything customized sells hot.

Pls, I hope u can use ur mail now, I like to contact u
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 7:03am On Nov 30, 2013
gm Dr:

Pls, I hope u can use ur mail now, I like to contact u
yeah you can send me pm now
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by gmDr: 10:47am On Nov 30, 2013
dav8id: yeah you can send me pm now

I've sent it. unikmona@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by NnamdiN: 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
MR David. I want to know if sellers on alibaba offer free shipping? aliexpress is so straight forward,free shipped items arrive in my town. But alibaba is so complex. I dont even know how to buy from the site. I deal on musical equipments and I would love to import trumpets and other musical equipments. kindly answer
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by amram(m): 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
This is great.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 9:21am On Dec 04, 2013
God i give you the glory! Another striking deal. A serving senator...

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mayorall(m): 11:12am On Dec 04, 2013
dav8id: God i give you the glory! Another striking deal. A serving senator...

No boss. Merry Xmas and happy new year. Tell him that's the right thing to write.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
Yeah i've figure out already , the correction is already done grin
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
mayorall:

No boss. Merry Xmas and happy new year. Tell him that's the right thing to write.
how abt ur stuff?
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by halmat(m): 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
Av gat a biz loophole in my school's engineering departments. We've gat fresher's that just gained admission, nd dey must buy drawing instrument sets which consist of 45 nd 60*30 set squares,a protractor 15cm ruler and curve sets which have 3 pieces of diff sizes. Can i get a get any manufacturer that can get me these at minimal budget?
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mayorall(m): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
dav8id: how abt ur stuff?

Anyday cvm release it. I have been to airport 2ice, my goods no follow their package come. Just asking them who to pay each other demurrage, them or me?. Oro won ti sumi.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by gmDr: 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
dav8id: God i give you the glory! Another striking deal. A serving senator...

Congrats sir. As Oga Mayor has said "merry Xmas & happy new year. As for me, still reading @ do it yourself importation guide free as u advised
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Samcathe: 12:41am On Dec 05, 2013
Great work here
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 9:44am On Dec 06, 2013
Samcathe: Great work here
u r wlcm
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 9:47am On Dec 06, 2013
gm Dr:

Congrats sir. As Oga Mayor has said "merry Xmas & happy new year. As for me, still reading @ do it yourself importation guide free as u advised
thats the right thing to do bro. Mayorall and others also go through that, no shortcut.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mayorall d correction is done..lol d man com dey talk of 10kpcs oo grin lol i go need partner oo

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mayorall(m): 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
dav8id: Mayorall d correction is done..lol d man com dey talk of 10kpcs oo grin lol i go need partner oo

Boss. I dey here o. How many pieces you go award me. Promise to deliver in two weeks with my money.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
mayorall:

Boss. I dey here o. How many pieces you go award me. Promise to deliver in two weeks with my money.
we suppose to meet today at hes apo resident but dey no com get head as he was call 4 an urgent meeting but this night him cal me and we agree to me on sunday. Me go call u any how d tin be. No wahala d man go realease money. Na 5kpcs of customized wrist watch i supply him last year december nah. Apart of bulksms stuff weh me the do for him. Na senator weh d represent FCT be dat ooh.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mayorall(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
dav8id: we suppose to meet today at hes apo resident but dey no com get head as he was call 4 an urgent meeting but this night him cal me and we agree to me on sunday. Me go call u any how d tin be. No wahala d man go realease money. Na 5kpcs of customized wrist watch i supply him last year december nah. Apart of bulksms stuff weh me the do for him. Na senator weh d represent FCT be dat ooh.

Hmm. That's good boss. I am patiently waiting. This is silk print I guess.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by sonety2k(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
cool
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by YoungWiseCash: 8:08am On Dec 09, 2013
I got this reply from a supplier a order from ''Your order has been sent to you , I'll show the tracking number to
you as soon as the shipping company give it to me''. Shouldn't the tracking number send as soon as the product is shipped?
Just gotten my tracking number. How many days will DHL take before the ship out? Will i be charge by custom agent? Its just a customized bracelet.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by YoungWiseCash: 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
Young-Wise-Cash:
I got this reply from a supplier a order from ''Your order has been sent to you , I'll show the tracking number to
you as soon as the shipping company give it to me''. Shouldn't the tracking number send as soon as the product is shipped?
Just gotten my tracking number. How many days will DHL take before the ship out? Will i be charge by custom agent? Its just a customized bracelet.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by karlxavier(m): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Oga David, please I would like to have your e-mail so dat I can ask you one or two tins P̶̲̥̅̊LS̤̥̈̊....
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2013
karlxavier: Oga David, please I would like to have your e-mail so dat I can ask you one or two tins P̶̲̥̅̊LS̤̥̈̊....
text ur email id to the number on my signature and i will contact u
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by 9free(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
mayorall:

Oga david, I no go mind make you award me everything....LOL
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 11:17am On Dec 11, 2013
@9free then shaper yourself and ready by friday things go boom

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mayorall(m): 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
dav8id: @9free then shaper yourself and ready by friday things go boom

I dey here boss.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by samuelkingz(m): 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
oga mayorall...i hv been following u since all dis while and i hv learnt a good deal frm u.....u got me tinkin after i saw ur customised school wristband...abeg bros..hw do u intend to sell it off....i wld lyk to knw..and see how i cld learn frm u......d maestro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

JP Ejere's Burial: Omoaefe Ejere Buries His Father (Pictures) / Can't Send Dollars To Nigeria Any More / Giant Container Ship Ran Aground, Blocking World's Busiest Shipping Lane(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.