Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor (59043 Views)

Help! eBay.com And Alibaba.com Which One Is Reliable. / How Secure And Genuine Is It To Buys Things On Alibaba.com? / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mayorall(m): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
samuelkingz: oga mayorall...i hv been following u since all dis while and i hv learnt a good deal frm u.....u got me tinkin after i saw ur customised school wristband...abeg bros..hw do u intend to sell it off....i wld lyk to knw..and see how i cld learn frm u......d maestro

Marketed already. Gat more than 10 retailers on ground which I wanna screen out by increasing the minimum order requirement cos I needed just 5.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ymodulus: 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
Done and dusted my real ogas.

Me and the manufacturer just came to agreement

Below

Price:$0.9/piece
mould fee: $50

Payment will be done tomoro via chrisvicmall

My special thanks goes to MayorAll and David8.

leather bracelet
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by sconp: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ymodulus: Done and dusted my real ogas.

Me and the manufacturer just came to agreement

Below

Price:$0.9/piece
mould fee: $50

Payment will be done tomoro via chrisvicmall

My special thanks goes to MayorAll and David8.
$0.9 for one piece? I think thats too high.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ymodulus: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
scon-p:
$0.9 for one piece? I think thats too high.

I felt that way too. But u know my quantity is small. if I had taken my quantity to 1000piece. she would have agreed to $0.7/piece.
But the problem is the money will be so much, do not forget I have not added chrisvicmall expenses and transportation.

So am trying to do what I can afford and make gain.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by sconp: 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ymodulus:

I felt that way too. But u know my quantity is small. if I had taken my quantity to 1000piece. she would have agreed to $0.7/piece.
But the problem is the money will be so much, do not forget I have not added chrisvicmall expenses and transportation.

So am trying to do what I can afford and make gain.
so how much do you indeed sellin it #200
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ymodulus: 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
scon-p:
so how much do you indeed sellin it #200

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by sconp: 7:08am On Dec 12, 2013
Ymodulus:

isn't that a bit on the high side?
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mayorall(m): 7:22am On Dec 12, 2013
scon-p:
isn't that a bit on the high side?

This is a customised leather bracelet. It should go close to 1k self. Its leather and its customised.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by sconp: 7:31am On Dec 12, 2013
mayorall:

This is a customised leather bracelet. It should go close to 1k self. Its leather and its customised.
wow. I didn't knw pardon me. But now i know
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Samcathe: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
@op and everyone in the house

Am I the one to do the artwork for the seller if I want to do a bracelet.

Thanks all

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mukhcech(m): 6:43am On Dec 14, 2013
mayorall:

Customized leather bracelet!!! Did someone just mentioned leather. hmmmm, the world and everything in it is constantly changing.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ymodulus: 9:42am On Dec 14, 2013
After much field survey I think am going to sell it for #500. Cause people said #500 is worth it.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 10:41am On Dec 14, 2013
Ymodulus: After much field survey I think am going to sell it for #500. Cause people said #500 is worth it.
500 naira is ok. But d test word is nt a catching word.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ymodulus: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2013
[quote author=dav8id] 500 naira is ok. But d test word is nt a catching word. [quote]

True
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by YoungWiseCash: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
My bracelet is nw in PH/Nigeria. DHL is wasting time 2 deliver it 2 me. Oh how i wish am in PH
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ymodulus: 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
Young-Wise-Cash:
My bracelet is nw in PH/Nigeria. DHL is wasting time 2 deliver it 2 me. Oh how i wish am in PH

How much did it cost you using Dhl?

My goods will weigh 3.4kg with packaging.

Let me know if I will use Dhl for the shipping.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by YoungWiseCash: 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
Ymodulus:

How much did it cost you using Dhl?

My goods will weigh 3.4kg with packaging.

Let me know if I will use Dhl for the shipping.
$80
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ymodulus: 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
Young-Wise-Cash:
$80
Thanks.

I just contacted the manufacturer they told me $208. I told them not to mind I will use chrisvicmall
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by YoungWiseCash: 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
Ymodulus:
Thanks.

I just contacted the manufacturer they told me $208. I told them not to mind I will use chrisvicmall
what are you shipping?
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ymodulus: 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
Young-Wise-Cash:
what are you shipping?

HandBands. 200pcs.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by YoungWiseCash: 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
Ymodulus:

HandBands. 200pcs.
dats costly. Mine is bracelets 500 pcs..
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by phatrat: 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
send me your number pls
dav8id: I will not say anything on customized wrist watch cus the trick is same.

Christmas lighting .. This is a season Item , I also make money with every Xmas season installing it to people around my area!, you can import at a very killer price eg $4 and install it for people at 3k depends on the type . I install some at 12k while I buy it at $20.  Christmas lighting are in different type and price also differ, so I suggest you go for the one with higher life spam and has a long length that is one that can be use to decorate the entire house face or roofing, cus that attract people a lot. You don't need to think about how you can decorate such without decoration knowledge . Here is what you need to do, tell your supplier to send you some home decorating sample picture , your supplier will send you a lot of them and a simple step how to installs it . 
How to do it.

Try And import the lighting let say 15 days before Christmas,
Remember they lighting has a life spam, decorate your own house with one of this Christmas lighting, the next thing is you will observe children gathering, shouting and pointing at your house, next is you will observe elders, big and small, women and men looking at your house and smiling . Everyone will be attracted but the price can make some run away. Next thing in the morning , the first person to knock on your door is a customer who want to know how much you buy it and where did you buy it? Now you will let him know that you are the seller , business start, don't rush and start marketing it just keep using for like 5 days. Within that period you may also sell some as many will come on there own and ask you about it. Remember to be changing the light, don't keep using one light cus the light has a life spam that are counting in hours, so use this one today, change another one tomorrow, that's how you will be doing.

Following this simple tips and vested in this simple item will make you quick money and you can start or later change line of goods to import..

On this all I have to say is best of luck.

NOTICE 1
I am not more welcoming uninvited visitor to my office lol my store , if you most visit me, book ap before coming. Just because me and you live in Abuja and you think you can just appear to me like James bomb, I will get you arrested anyone that try this, I'm serous about this. 
NOTICE 2
The renovation of the plaza where my office lol my store is located is completed and we are now back in same shop number and business is also on
NOTICE 3
For business, you can add me on whatsapp with the number on my signature on call direct and we talk. I can supply any quantity of both customized watch and handband . Let make money together,

Finally, any question? Roll them comming

Best of luck..
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
phatrat: send me your number pls
check my signature my number is there
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by luckgood(m): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
HI Mike,

Thanks for your quick reply.. I meant that we would like to have your vector design for your logo. We can not do the art if there is no vector logo design files. Or you can design it well in yourside and send to us. Pls understand of it.

Thank you very much!!

@ dav8id & all, the above statement is what I had as a Feedback from a supplier on a project after I have made all effort sending jpeg of the logo I want to design. Now,he require my ' vector design' and I'm confused as I don't understand the term. Has any anyone ever had similar misunderstanding like this to kindly share. Thanks
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by olabukola: 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
mayorall: Boss. Done. Thank you very much. I will always remember you.
nice one. How much are you selling them and how fast are they moving?
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
luckgood: HI Mike,

Thanks for your quick reply.. I meant that we would like to have your vector design for your logo. We can not do the art if there is no vector logo design files. Or you can design it well in yourside and send to us. Pls understand of it.

Thank you very much!!

@ dav8id & all, the above statement is what I had as a Feedback from a supplier on a project after I have made all effort sending jpeg of the logo I want to design. Now,he require my ' vector design' and I'm confused as I don't understand the term. Has any anyone ever had similar misunderstanding like this to kindly share. Thanks
you cant just send them image or logo but you need to send them sample design too.ie how you want your work to be.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by luckgood(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
dav8id: you cant just send them image or logo but you need to send them sample design too.ie how you want your work to be.

@Dav8id,thanks for your attention. The conversation took place after sample had been sent and I thought logo should also be part of the work...however,my misunderstanding has been resolved when I later sent him the pdf format of the logo I intended. Thanks.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by olabukola: 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
Guys how much is the wrist band going in nigeria.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
olabukola: Guys how much is the wrist band going in nigeria.
N50, N100, N150, N200, N250, N300 to N700 undecided
olabukola: Guys how much is the wrist band going in nigeria.
N50, N100, N150, N200, N250, N300 to N700
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Saintflames(m): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
Bros how do i get them to customized this handband
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by sconp: 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
Saintflames: Bros how do i get them to customized this handband
you would chat with the seller to do so. Reread the thread again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) / JP Ejere's Burial: Omoaefe Ejere Buries His Father (Pictures) / Giant Container Ship Ran Aground, Blocking World's Busiest Shipping Lane(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.