Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,689 members, 7,809,605 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor (59034 Views)

Help! eBay.com And Alibaba.com Which One Is Reliable. / How Secure And Genuine Is It To Buys Things On Alibaba.com? / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mromoba: 12:20am On Dec 19, 2013
Men na waooh, i hail this thread, i never sidon read thread like dis 4 NL. Thumbs up, now i start 2 read again ;DMen na waooh, i hail this thread, i never sidon read thread like dis 4 NL. Thumbs up, now i start 2 read again
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ymodulus: 7:14am On Dec 19, 2013
mromoba: Men na waooh, i hail this thread, i never sidon read thread like dis 4 NL. Thumbs up, now i start 2 read again ;DMen na waooh, i hail this thread, i never sidon read thread like dis 4 NL. Thumbs up, now i start 2 read again

Welcome. bro create job for others not the way around
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mromoba: 7:32am On Dec 19, 2013
mayorall:

Marketed already. Gat more than 10 retailers on ground which I wanna screen out by increasing the minimum order requirement cos I needed just 5.

Just want know if your retailers pay before u give them the band or after selling
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mromoba: 7:46am On Dec 19, 2013
dav8id: Customized Metal stainless steel pin badges are also hot guys. Import 200pcs stainless steel pin badge at $84 and resell 300pcs... Give it a try.

Chairman, God go continue to prosper d works of ur hand. Abeg d $84 include shipping.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by SamjohnnyB(m): 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
use gtb naira Mastercard, the best for now. Chat with the seller and let him know the reason why he must use hk or Singapore posts.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
mromoba:

Chairman, God go continue to prosper d works of ur hand. Abeg d $84 include shipping.
no sir .. Its more profitable than wrist handband. I due sell at N500, N400, N300 or 2 for N500
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by maliso: 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
Oga David why not give us link to your seller, would really help....... tanks for all u've been doing
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mayorall(m): 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
maliso: Oga David why not give us link to your seller, would really help....... tanks for all u've been doing

Alibaba will make you poor. grin

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
grin
mayorall:

waiting for link will make you poor grin
mayorall:

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by sconp: 6:38am On Dec 21, 2013
maliso: Oga David why not give us link to your seller, would really help....... tanks for all u've been doing
somebody has taught you how to fish and you are still asking him to give you fish. Nawa o
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mayorall(m): 8:15am On Dec 21, 2013
dav8id: ;Dwaiting for link will make you poor grin

Na wetn you tell us for first page o.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ymodulus: 8:46am On Dec 21, 2013
scon-p:
somebody has taught you how to fish and you are still asking him to give you fish. Nawa o

Well let's not be harsh on the guy.

Please guy look for sellers yourself and get quotation, Many guys on this thread did that on their own.

Young-cash, Mayorall and Me.

we didn't ask david8 for suppliers link. we only got his assistance and consultancy.

So please do it yourself.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
make urself knw to people around cuz any moment election move will start.
Very soon i will reveal a very simple steps on how to get deal from politician most expecially senators, local gov't chairmen ...

Not just that, but for those who are much insterested in reselling of used laptops and mobile phone should also get ready. Cuz u are going to start reselling used laptops and phone with minimum of 10k or 20k. Get me right, no just 1,2 or 3 laptops or phones but 10 to 50pcs of of those gadget. With a minimum of 10k or 20k you can start reselling of used laptop and phones.
P.s.. You are not going to import them cuz they are already been imported and ready to be market by you.

Gear urself and ready for the move.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mayorall(m): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2013
dav8id: make urself knw to people around cuz any moment election move will start.
Very soon i will reveal a very simple steps on how to get deal from politician most expecially senators, local gov't chairmen ...

Not just that, but for those who are much insterested in reselling of used laptops and mobile phone should also get ready. Cuz u are going to start reselling used laptops and phone with minimum of 10k or 20k. Get me right, no just 1,2 or 3 laptops or phones but 10 to 50pcs of of those gadget. With a minimum of 10k or 20k you can start reselling of used laptop and phones.
P.s.. You are not going to import them cuz they are already been imported and ready to be market by you.

I know uno dey disappoint so I still dey follow pass followers.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ymodulus: 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
dav8id: make urself knw to people around cuz any moment election move will start.

Thanks bro.

Am waiting.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by sconp: 2:39am On Dec 22, 2013
Ymodulus:

Well let's not be harsh on the guy.

Please guy look for sellers yourself and get quotation, Many guys on this thread did that on their own.

Young-cash, Mayorall and Me.

we didn't ask david8 for suppliers link. we only got his assistance and consultancy.

So please do it yourself.
am not being harsh am just stating the fact.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by sconp: 2:52am On Dec 22, 2013
properly geared up and following
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by YoungWiseCash: 7:46am On Dec 22, 2013
Oga David thank you foe the guidelines. I finally import a waistband for my village traditional festival and its selling out. All thanks to you. Please i always need a guideline for the pinup badges. How do i sent the logo to the manufacturer to be customize? Between debrossed and embossed which one is more good to use?

Secondly, for election campaign which of the customized products will the highly appreciate. Best of regards to you.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by YoungWiseCash: 8:08am On Dec 22, 2013
I will be honoured if a contribute a little. After much analysis, i discovered that universities and other higher institutions will be another good market place. When you import the school pin badge logo, the first year students will be attracted to it. They will need it as a symbol the belong to such school within and outside the school. Now, to get a higher and most valuable sells, try and customized the pin badge logo based on a particular department in the institution. When another departments sees that, Oh my goodness! They will be eager to have theirs. Una know say students get money pass... What's your opinions fellows
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by SamjohnnyB(m): 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2013
Is it okay for a supplier to reply ur email directly without going through alibaba? Cuz there is this supplier that I email abt what I want and she first reply through alibaba then when I ask her to send me picture sample of the different work she has, she reply to my email direct without reply through alibaba, that is after I told her that I will be needing 1000pieces. Is it okay, or she is a scam? A big thank u. to all the guru in the house. Pls I need answer fast cuz this will be my first order
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ymodulus: 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
SamjohnnyB: Is it okay for a supplier to reply ur email directly without going through alibaba? Cuz there is this supplier that I email abt what I want and she first reply through alibaba then when I ask her to send me picture sample of the different work she has, she reply to my email direct without reply through alibaba, that is after I told her that I will be needing 1000pieces. Is it okay, or she is a scam? A big thank u. to all the guru in the house. Pls I need answer fast cuz this will be my first order

It is OK. For me I chatted with mine via email and trade manager. infact I placed my order without doing soo on alibaba. I just paid into the account. Just build your trust with the seller that's all. Also ask the seller for her website. if she does then visit the website look for a red symbol of good mark. It shows approved company in China or better still do your research on the company.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by SamjohnnyB(m): 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ymodulus:

It is OK. For me I chatted with mine via email and trade manager. infact I placed my order without doing soo on alibaba. I just paid into the account. Just build your trust with the seller that's all. Also ask the seller for her website. if she does then visit the website look for a red symbol of good mark. It shows approved company in China or better still do your research on the company.
Thank u bro. Can I have ur pin or phone number to chat with u so u clud help me if I have a question to ask, mine is 27bfb56b and number 08062753190.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ymodulus: 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
SamjohnnyB:
Thank u bro. Can I have ur pin or phone number to chat with u so u clud help me if I have a question to ask, mine is 27bfb56b and number 08062753190.

I will add u up on whatsapp.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Gamboh55(m): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2014

Oga david I dey interested oh on how to approach deze politicians and I can also get a market for laptops as where i'm serving in nasarawa is near the state polytechnic...1Luv

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Gamboh55(m): 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
[quote author=Gamboh55][/quote]

Oga david I dey interested oh on how to approach doze politicians and also d reselling of laptops as where i'm serving in nasarawa is near the state polytechnic...ogas david,mayorall,ymodulus,youngcash I dey prostrate dey greet oh...
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ymodulus: 7:44am On Jan 04, 2014
Greatest thanks

to @David8.

to @MayorAll.

HandBand Enroute. Nigeria from China.

I love China. I am proudly Chinese......

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mayorall(m): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2014
Ymodulus: Greatest thanks

to @David8.

to @MayorAll.

HandBand Enroute. Nigeria from China.

I love China. I am proudly Chinese......

Big head where is your Visa.?.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ymodulus: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2014
mayorall:

Big head where is your Visa.?.

Lol! My oga I no get visa. I be illegal immigrant.

Abeg no report me to authorities.

Morning sir. I dey tuale.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by merit12(f): 11:15am On Jan 04, 2014
greetings @all

oga dav,i intend customizing for a gov public school in my area

please what catching world should i use?

how many piece should i start it?

how to go about marketing though i ve some student in area,the students in the school re much.

need help @all
anyone can give me catching pharse,world

the name of the gov public school is useh secondary school benin
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by YoungWiseCash: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
Can't customized bracelet done in Nigeria? Someone made me an offer but when i told her its done in China, she said ''what's special about China? Can't it be done in Nigeria?. I need it urgently'' i wanna know if there's any company that produce it in Nigeria cos i don't want to lost this deal. Oga David any idea? Thanks
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dwizy(m): 3:37am On Jan 09, 2014
Young-Wise-Cash:
Can't customized bracelet done in Nigeria? Someone made me an offer but when i told her its done in China, she said ''what's special about China? Can't it be done in Nigeria?. I need it urgently'' i wanna know if there's any company that produce it in Nigeria cos i don't want to lost this deal. Oga David any idea? Thanks

At what price is the nigerian manufacturer offering to do it for u?
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Greatken007(m): 6:28am On Jan 09, 2014
That is what my friend do for a living in lag...if you are interested i wil connect u to him..a standard company for that matter, i base in Asaba for now 07033760830
Young-Wise-Cash:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) / A Simple Way To Earn By Selling MTN Data Bundles On Your Website Or Blog / JP Ejere's Burial: Omoaefe Ejere Buries His Father (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.