Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. (15780 Views)

I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic / Mike Akhigbe Is Dead (Ex Vice President) / Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. by gbanikiti(m): 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2013
Maybe he is on life support. The same thing was said about ojukwu and solomon lar. I wish him speedy recovery anyway.
Re: Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. by everyday: 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2013
Nigerians and gossip
Re: Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. by donphilopus: 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
I'm tired of hearing somebody is dead and later not dead..

The same happened to Lar, how are we sure he won't be declared dead tomorrow again??

Anyways, thank God he's not dead
Re: Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. by BlueMagic2(m): 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2013
Who gives a 4k if he dies or lives. Cos I dont
Re: Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. by BabaEleko(m): 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2013
Brimmie:

Ore, where d'ya belong!?? grin Majority i guess.. wink

You already know nah aboki mi grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. by NoQualms1(f): 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2013
That means the man will live long. Congrats to him.
Re: Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. by andyanders: 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2013
scopusng: The story is not true. Akhigbe is alive. The truth is that he was sick and came back home two months back and recently
fall sick again. I have received over 40 calls today about this story. I do not know where naija journalist got this fake news
from. Anyway, he is sick but not dead.

Thank God for this and we pray for speedy recovery.
Re: Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. by Ninilowo(m): 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2013
homesteady: Oya everybody should take back his/her RIP that you wished him on the other thread!
P.R.I ooooooooo
Re: Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. by Sagamite(m): 12:23am On Oct 29, 2013
So I guess maybe we should give him 5 more months before he actually dies then. undecided
Re: Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. by redsun(m): 1:19am On Oct 29, 2013
Why do all these thieves that had the opportunity to standardize nigerian infrastructures always have to travel to obodo oyinbo when nature strikes them down and everyday nigerians are dying needlessly from mosquito bites as a result of the endemic looting by the thieves?Same everyday nigerians are the ones that cheers them up like tinubu asslickersss.
Re: Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 29, 2013
No Qualms: That means the man will live long. Congrats to him.

He's dead
Re: Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. by afroluciferans: 4:10am On Oct 29, 2013
I wonder why people wish other people dead. It's as if they won't end up dead too. Many people who have called for the death of politicians like Obj or Ibb have even died before them. If death is the ultimate punishment, it therefore means we will all be punished ultimately.
Re: Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. by Greatken007(m): 5:46am On Oct 29, 2013
EVEN MADELA THAT IS 90 CHEATED DEATH SEVERAL TIMES AND GOD PROVED TO HIS FAMILY MEMBERS THAT HE IS THE GOD OF ALL FLESH...WHEN SOME PROMINENT PPLE ARE CRITICALLY ILL OUR FAKE JOURNALIST WIL ALWAYS ASSUME THAT THE PERSON IS G0NE ALREADY ALL IN THE NAME OF OBJECTIVE JOURNALISM
Re: Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. by alaper: 6:10am On Oct 29, 2013
The Admiral died yesterday at 4.30pm. I confirmed it from a close friend of his. May his soul rest in peace. We lost another former governor of Ondo State.
Re: Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 29, 2013
Sagamite: So I guess maybe we should give him 5 more months before he actually dies then. undecided
Not that long, he's already been pronounced dead by his family
Re: Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 29, 2013
donphilopus: I'm tired of hearing somebody is dead and later not dead..

The same happened to Lar, how are we sure he won't be declared dead tomorrow again??

Anyways, thank God he's not dead
like you guessed, he's been declared dead again
Re: Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. by donphilopus: 8:23am On Oct 29, 2013
Ogbeche77: like you guessed, he's been declared dead again
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. by Sagamite(m): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2013
Ogbeche77: Not that long, he's already been pronounced dead by his family

I knew he could not last long.
Re: Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. by oderemo(m): 10:01am On Oct 29, 2013
No Qualms: That means the man will live long. Congrats to him.
Yeah right, the man is now brown bread. Dead patapata.
Re: Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. by Sagamite(m): 10:29am On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. by Boss13: 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
His death is on front page news (The Punch). If he is alive, he should come out and say it
Re: Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. by akdjr(m): 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
I wish him quick recovery
Re: Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. by kulumo: 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
Mike Akhigbe is confirmed late. he was one of the finest from this part of the niger. a very brave and humble leader. he will greatly be missed. let the sister-in-law reconfirm to the house. this is confirmed. may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Adieu Oghai Mike Akhigbe.
Re: Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. by Jaytee67(m): 9:54am On Oct 30, 2013
R.I.P man of courage
Re: Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. by fpeter(f): 10:40am On Oct 30, 2013
scopusng: The story is not true. Akhigbe is alive. The truth is that he was sick and came back home two months back and recently
fall sick again. I have received over 40 calls today about this story. I do not know where naija journalist got this fake news
from. Anyway, he is sick but not dead.

FIRST AND FOREMOST, WHO CALLED YOU?
ARE YOU HIS P.A OR RELATIVE?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Photos Of Rochas Okorocha's N1billion Mansion That Got Buhari Talking / Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta / Senator Akpabio: I Didn’t Say I Regret Making Udom Emmanuel Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.