Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

World's Tallest Man Gets Married (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / World's Tallest Man Gets Married (photo) (6362 Views)

Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! / Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex / Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Tallest Man Gets Married (photo) by 9jaflave: 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2013
http://9jaflave..com/2013/10/worlds-tallest-man-gets-married.html

Despite a height difference of 2ft 7in, Mr Kosen, 30, celebrated the biggest day of his life on Saturday– tying the knot with his 20-year-old bride in his native Turkey. Sultan Kosen is the world’s tallest man at 8ft 3in.

Before meeting Miss Dibo, Mr Kosen had spoken of his difficulties in finding a partner, as most potential girlfriends were put off by his height.

Now the part-time farmer, who had ordered a custom-made suit and size 28 shoes for his wedding, said he was thrilled to have found ‘the person for me’.

He added: ‘It was unfortunate that I could not find a suitable girl of my own size. But now I will have my own family and private life.’

Mr Kosen, who is one of only 10 people ever to top 8ft, suffers from a rare disorder called pituitary gigantism, which causes his body to continually produce growth hormones..

He began shooting up at the age of 10, became the tallest man in the world in 2009 and finally stopped growing in 2011.

The all-time record holder was Robert Wadlow from Illinois, who died in 1940 measuring just over 8ft 11in.

http://9jaflave..com/2013/10/worlds-tallest-man-gets-married.html

Re: World's Tallest Man Gets Married (photo) by 3direct: 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2013
ok
Re: World's Tallest Man Gets Married (photo) by astOorR(m): 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2013
thats great of his hearthrob, no matter how, ur missing rib is somewhere...congrats
Re: World's Tallest Man Gets Married (photo) by gingerbread(m): 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2013
Na so!
Re: World's Tallest Man Gets Married (photo) by 7footre(m): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
Ma hearth goes out to d woman! wha she wud go through wen d guy comes alive
Re: World's Tallest Man Gets Married (photo) by gingerbread(m): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
Btw is that the bride's mother or the groom's mother because they said the bride is 20.
Re: World's Tallest Man Gets Married (photo) by Nomski0(f): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2013
I wonder if he squats to kiss her.......or if he picks her up to kiss her.

Happy married life.
Re: World's Tallest Man Gets Married (photo) by Ymodulus: 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2013
How will they have se.x?

Cause i can see the position of his John Thomas is at her mouth if not more
Re: World's Tallest Man Gets Married (photo) by AbuMikey(m): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2013

Choi!! gringrin

HML tho smiley

Re: World's Tallest Man Gets Married (photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2013
tah! this aint d world's tallest man.... google it and see d original guiness book record holder
Re: World's Tallest Man Gets Married (photo) by homesteady(m): 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
HML to them! He should have looked for the world tallest woman to marry!
Re: World's Tallest Man Gets Married (photo) by dridowu: 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2013
HML
Re: World's Tallest Man Gets Married (photo) by mysticgal(f): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2013
sorry but the lady looks 48 that has 7 children,and btw that chair behind,did the guy sit on itundecided
Re: World's Tallest Man Gets Married (photo) by DeHero1: 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2013
astO̶̲̥̅̊r®:
thats great of his hearthrob, no matter how, ur missing rib is somewhere...congrats

His own ribs are quite small then.

Pls is he an uncle to Great Khali?
Re: World's Tallest Man Gets Married (photo) by Tolexander: 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2013
OMG!

Happy married life!

A reciever on this man will pick CNN from nigeria with no wave interference.

Imagine climbing an MTN mast before kissing your man!

(1) (Reply)

My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money / What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? / I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.