Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1224615 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chuqqym: 8:43am On Aug 29, 2014
Something is telling me I would receive a mail for the AC invite from NLNG today before 4pm....fingers crossed. cheesy
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 8:58am On Aug 29, 2014
dway4ward: Kai, waiting for close to a month now. I pity those PTDF guys, thinking They'll do the interviews before going to the UK. Well reduces the competition for some of us. Will they have even notified NLNG of the scholarship?

Sincerely, I pity them. Especially two of my guys, one get PTDF and the other got NLNG postgraduate scholarship.

They nor fit sleep again.

Though one side of my mind they pray make all this scholarship guys go make our competition reduce; the other side of my mind is feeling for them. To ensure fair play after coming this far especially where AC is about team work - watching the other man's back and displaying leadership.

Anyhow it goes: Let the Will of thy Lord be done. Amen

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 9:03am On Aug 29, 2014
Djbaka: WoRDS of AdVicE: Don't contract Ebola Fever before AC. It WILL disqualify you!

Seriously.

Nor be joke o.

I now watch how i have contacts - in bus, in office etc.

Wear long sleeve and wear cloth for a day and change.

More importantly, dey bath anything time I come from outside reach house, dey wash anything i buy outside well well before eating.

Anyway na God we beg to protect us.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Lewinskee: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2014
Going by the previous thread, during the last general recruitment, 464 people participated in the AC. They were told only 100 people were needed, out of which 10% must be Bonny indigenes. Now, going with the above statistics and also considering the fact that Nlng has dissolved their Lagos branch, I believe the logic proposed earlier that 200 will be chosen from 300, is inherently flawed. If anything, the number is likely going to reduce. 60 maybe?? lipsrsealed . I stand to be corrected though.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by LumiNG: 10:51am On Aug 29, 2014
Lewinskee: Going from the previous thread, during the last general recruitment, 464 people participated in the AC. They were told only 100 people were needed, out of which 10% must be Bonny indigenes. Now, going with the above statistics and also considering the fact that Nlng has dissolved their Lagos branch I believe the logic proposed earlier that 200 will be chosen from 300, is inherently flawed. If anything, the number is likely going to reduce. 60 maybe?? lipsrsealed . I stand to be corrected though.

Lagos wasn't a branch, it was their HQ and it certainly wasn't dissolved, they changed location. Guess that's why there are three offices in Ph now.

Our morale seems to be dwindling thanks to the wait.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 11:47am On Aug 29, 2014
Lewinskee: Going from the previous thread, during the last general recruitment, 464 people participated in the AC. They were told only 100 people were needed, out of which 10% must be Bonny indigenes. Now, going with the above statistics and also considering the fact that Nlng has dissolved their Lagos branch, I believe the logic proposed earlier that 200 will be chosen from 300, is inherently flawed. If anything, the number is likely going to reduce. 60 maybe?? lipsrsealed . I stand to be corrected though.

Remain standing....

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
LumiNG:

Lagos wasn't a branch, it was their HQ and it certainly wasn't dissolved, they changed location. Guess that's why there are three offices in Ph now.

Our morale seems to be dwindling thanks to the wait.
I though they have 2 offices in Rivers state, HQ at ph and operations plant base at bonny?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
PrinceofParis:
I though they have 2 offices in Rivers state, HQ at ph and operations plant base at bonny?
one at onne too
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
dway4ward: Kai, waiting for close to a month now. I pity those PTDF guys, thinking They'll do the interviews before going to the UK. Well reduces the competition for some of us. Will they have even notified NLNG of the scholarship?
no hard feelings but if those guys travel, the better our chances

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Lewinskee: 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
scarletdp:

Remain standing....
Still standing... tongue
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
PrinceofParis:
Three Offices in RV o...
HQ At Aba Road
One office(I don't remember the name) at Eastern bypass
(both of the above in PH)

Then the IA (aka plant) and RA at the Island of Dreams
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
Uchboggy: no hard feelings but if those guys travel, the better our chances

Make dem go! Only dem wan chop cake and puff-puff at the same time. It's either u eat cake or you eat puff-puff.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by TheRealAdonye(m): 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
There's none at Aba Road..
You mean the one at Intels, right?
airsaylongcon:
Three Offices in RV o...
HQ At Aba Road

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
TheRealAdonye: There's none at Aba Road..
You mean the one at Intels, right?
Yup the Intels one...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
airsaylongcon:
Three Offices in RV o...
HQ At Aba Road

That's true..didn't know they had a supply base. In PH,.., just confirmed..thanks....not been doing my home work..smiles..#thumbsup @LUMI_NG
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Magicc: 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
airsaylongcon:

Make dem go! Only dem wan chop cake and puff-puff at the same time. It's either u eat cake or you eat puff-puff.
Those that are travelling out, especially to UK, have two options. One, they'll do AC there. I understand that the exams were done in the UK too. Second, they'll come back for the AC in Nigeria. Trust me, the cost will be borne by NLNG. So keep praying for them o. I can tell you the people going out are many. Finally, to those that think the headquarters of everything is in Lagos, I'm sorry. The head quarters of NLNG is in Port Harcourt.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
airsaylongcon:
Three Offices in RV o...
HQ At Aba Road

You can say that again brother! Island of Dreams..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lokodon(m): 7:43am On Aug 30, 2014
The wait could be to allow those in UK get back. My heart goes out to those going, it would really be moment of decision for many. It's unlikely that NLNG would have an AC in London when they know the candidates are most likely students that just started their masters. There are two things that won't go together, MSc(2015) and NLNG GT job. For guys going to the UK(or overseas), here is my advice. Set aside the money for a return trip for the AC to increase your chances of early success. Remember, there are a lot of guys at home with UK MScs. Besides, this NLNG thing is not a yearly thing. The next GT Recruitment might be a couple of years away from now. I wish you all goodluck in your endeavors. Success guys
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by nwajay(m): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2014
In addition to the aforementioned by lokodon, NLNG is prepared to accommodate those returning from UK after their study. However there will still be an AC in the UK as long as much as one person makes it to that stage for the following reasons;
1. Not every one will be returning to Nigeria after their study
2. The fact that some of them may possess dual citizenship makes some of them an asset
3. Because NLNG has already committed itself to recruiting from the UK
4. A no brainer, NLNG has the resources to recruit anywhere they feel like.

For those traveling to the UK and other countries for their study, NLNG is also aware some of its candidates will be resuming from the 1st week of September 2014 for the purpose of an advanced study. The things they don't know are;
1. Do the candidates wish to have their AC in the UK
2. Where is the student study domicile (USA, UK, ......) and can he/she make it to the AC in the addresses presented to them

Today is the 30th of September, 2014, for those who may or may not have started thinking of what to do, kindly make the following advances;
1. At this point you may have to inform NLNG of your change of address
2. Just in case, make a return flight ticket money available if you have to return to Nigeria for your AC.

Whatever step you take you can't go wrong, you will only get it wrong if you don't make a MOVE.

Peace
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by DSSHQ: 8:45am On Aug 30, 2014
You can't eat your cake and have it.They should make a decision real quick.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by DSSHQ: 8:47am On Aug 30, 2014
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 9:37am On Aug 30, 2014
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Lewinskee: 10:14am On Aug 30, 2014
nwajay: In addition to the aforementioned by lokodon, NLNG is prepared to accommodate those returning from UK after their study. However there will still be an AC in the UK as long as much as one person makes it to that stage for the following reasons;
2. The fact that some of them may possess dual citizenship makes some of them an asset

For those traveling to the UK and other countries for their study, NLNG is also aware some of its candidates will be resuming from the 1st week of September 2014 for the purpose of an advanced study. The things they don't know are;
2. Where is the student study domicile (USA, UK, ......) and can he/she make it to the AC in the addresses presented to them

Today is the 30th of September, 2014, for those who may or may not have started thinking of what to do, kindly make the following advances;
2. Just in case, make a return flight ticket money available if you have to return to Nigeria for your AC.

Whatever step you take you can't go wrong, you will only get it wrong if you don't make a MOVE.

Peace
I beg you in the name of God, today is not 30th September, 2014.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 30, 2014
nwajay: In addition to the aforementioned by lokodon, NLNG is prepared to accommodate those returning from UK after their study. However there will still be an AC in the UK as long as much as one person makes it to that stage for the following reasons;

Peace
30th september 2014?...had to check the Salary Alert I got yesterday again!!!..bro I beg easy oh!!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by DSSHQ: 11:18am On Aug 30, 2014
Magicc:
Those that are travelling out, especially to UK, have two options. One, they'll do AC there. I understand that the exams were done in the UK too. Second, they'll come back for the AC in Nigeria. Trust me, the cost will be borne by NLNG. So keep praying for them o. I can tell you the people going out are many. Finally, to those that think the headquarters of everything is in Lagos, I'm sorry. The head quarters of NLNG is in Port Harcourt.
I'm sure you're one of them travelling to the UK too.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
DSSHQ: I'm sure you're one of them travelling to the UK too.

Your moniker though! shocked

How are our landlords in Sambisa doing? grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by DSSHQ: 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
airsaylongcon:

Your moniker though! shocked

How are our landlords in Sambisa doing? grin
lol.Their end is near!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by LumiNG: 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
Well I see nothing wrong with coming down to Nigeria for the AC if that's what it'll take. Afterall, reimbursement will be made. Get the job, suspend masters!

My worry is for those on the nlng scholarship. Nlng might not want to risk you leaving a Degree they've paid for already.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by nwajay(m): 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
Lol I really thank God today is not 30th September, 2014. I can't remember anyone asking for the date, crazy!!!!!

PrinceofParis:
30th september 2014?...had to check the Salary Alert I got yesterday again!!!..bro I beg easy oh!!!

Lewinskee:
I beg you in the name of God, today is not 30th September, 2014.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2014
Happy Sunday All...hmmm...its been a while away from Nairaland......many reasonable views abt the AC been reflected here..

bt all dis negative news sef around dt area undecided undecided undecided.
1. Ebola in PH
2. Boat mishap dat claimed more Dan 15 lives recently on Bonny sea.. ...

.It's well sha

...well we may get invite before we get to the 100th thread. .... :- grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

However remain focused despite the long wait

Wish us all d best of the best wink
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by nomapatricks(m): 8:56am On Aug 31, 2014
I hear say security personnel of most banks and organizations in port they check body temp. b4 allowin people 2 enter their buildings.

So oga ebola na u wan introduce medicals b4 AC abi?? God pas u we shall overcome...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
nomapatricks: I hear say security personnel of most banks and organizations in port they check body temp. b4 allowin people 2 enter their buildings.

So oga ebola na u wan introduce medicals b4 AC abi?? God pas u we shall overcome...

True@ Pat...Dat one don strt 4 lag tete sef. ..be4 u go even enter my company HQ for lag scanning tinz evry time. ..hmmm dis stuff is really putting pressure and more stress on our corporate and health systems

God have mercy sha and make our dreams come through despite this national challenge

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.