Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,594 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1225579 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
Lewinskee: Invites for interview will be sent next month.
Source?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2014

Your source or adonbilivit!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Lewinskee: 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
You don't expect me to name my source on a public forum like this, do you?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
Lewinskee: You don't expect me to name my source on a public forum like this, do you?

Okay you sound genuine enough. Just wanted to make sure it isn't a prank.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
Lewinskee: You don't expect me to name my source on a public forum like this, do you?
Saying someone working with NLNG or a member of the Nigerian National assembly or or or will be ok too
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chuqqym: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2014

"Exhales"....waiting...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
Just heard from a reliable source that details invites are about to commence @ approx. ±72Hrs …

Source ; commissoner for interviews & exams Ms. Eugenia Bolarinwa OFR

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by bb4522(m): 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
DMainMan: Na wa o
Plz can u still help me with ur Dragnet GSE Q&A, I just discovered ur post days ago, wrote a lot of test and failed, Plz it will do me a lot of favour if u can assist and send it to benbako02@yahoo.com
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
SQLmaster1: Just heard from a reliable source that details invites are about to commence @ approx. ±72Hrs …

Source ; commissoner for interviews & exams Ms. Eugenia Bolarinwa OFR
If this is true.... shocked
*Dancing SEKEM* cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tygrins007: 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
Djbaka:
If this is true.... shocked
*Dancing SEKEM* cheesy grin
HOAX

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scholag(f): 12:07am On Sep 12, 2014
bb4522:
Plz can u still help me with ur Dragnet GSE Q&A, I just discovered ur post days ago, wrote a lot of test and failed, Plz it will do me a lot of favour if u can assist and send it to benbako02@yahoo.com

pls, help me with the dragnet and workforce past questions and answers too. Send to aewolor@gmail.com
thanks
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 11:56am On Sep 12, 2014
NLNG but why?!

How many weeks will it take to have assessment coordinated?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by LumiNG: 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
Aphrodite4 & Savant were last seen before the SHL feedback was sent
I hope they're fine

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
LumiNG: Aphrodite4 & Savant were last seen before the SHL feedback was sent
I hope they're fine

And Ikenna

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
coolio2014: NLNG but why?!

How many weeks will it take to have assessment coordinated?

Yea yea understand your grieviance....but just thinking it this way, in every global organization their is risk management procedures governing every major company based activities. It may be possible that the plan for the AC ( in-terms of location, Procedures, etc.) may have undergone another review and reorganization inorder to factor in the threat of Ebola that came in unforeseen. Definitely the process for approval for a new plan or strategy may take a while because in a recruitment process that will bring in new personnels into every departments in a company, you should expect that senior personnels or managers in such units/departments may be drafted into and made part of the process to enhance a transparent process. Also their approvals for the new plan is necessary because team work is key in company's processes and procedures. Even the logistics involved in securing and getting a choice location ready for the participants can also contribute to delays sometimes too.

Moreso there maybe other business concerns internally that maybe more pressing than the AC. So they have the sole right to Organise the AC at a time convienent for the business in terms of cost considering the number of personnel hours that will be involved in the process and their Managers business routines and schedules. Perhaps priority for various business concerns have ratings that change from one time of the year to another i.e from High, medium and low. AC generally in most companies is not just a HR thing. Other deptartments that will benefit from the process are also involved.

Personally the waiting may not be funny and its not but atleast from the past stages despite the seemingly delays, we still commended their good job and high level of organization. I am sure to some extent the story will not be so different for the forthcoming AC.

So please guys lets still keep up preparations and believe God for the Best. HIS WILL SHALL BE DONE FINALLY.

Its close................... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
Collintos:

Yea yea understand your grieviance....but just thinking it this way, in every global organization their is risk management procedures governing every major company based activities. It may be possible that the plan for the AC ( in-terms of location, Procedures, etc.) may have undergone another review and reorganization inorder to factor in the threat of Ebola that came in unforeseen. Definitely the process for approval for a new plan or strategy may take a while because in a recruitment process that will bring in new personnels into every departments in a company, definitely you will expect that senior personnels or managers in such units/departments may be drafted into and made part of the process to enhance a transparent process. Also their approvals for the new plan is necessary because team work is key in company's processes and procedures. Even the logistics involved in securing and getting a choice location ready for the participants can also contribute to delays sometimes too.

Moreso there maybe other business concerns internally that maybe more pressing than the AC. So they have the sole right to Organise the AC at a time convienent for the business in terms of cost considering the number of personnel hours that will be involved in the process and their Managers business routines and schedules. Perhaps priority for various business concerns have ratings that change from one time of the year to another i.e from High, medium and low. AC generally in most companies is not just a HR thing. Other deptartments that will benefit from the process are also involved.

Personally the waiting may not be funny and its not but atleast from the past stages despite the seemingly delays, we still commended their good job and high level of organization. I am sure to some extent the story will not be so different for the forthcoming AC.

So please guys lets still keep up preparations and believe God for the Best. HIS WILL SHALL BE DONE FINALLY.

Its close................... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This could have been said in just 3 sentences bro...my humble observation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
PrinceofParis:
hehehe ...... blame it on ebola. no more ebola in naija.... AC starts next month.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
PrinceofParis:

Oops...Hmmm. ..welcomed observation bro ..noted However our styles differs depending on what is to be addressed and our differences should be appreciated as it leads to a single point "useful contribution"..... ur action plan....pls give us a summary....

@majekdom2 u don show again longest time. .how you dey
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
Collintos:

Oops...Hmmm. ..welcomed observation bro ..noted However our styles differs depending on what is to be addressed and our differences should be appreciated as it leads to a single point "useful contribution"..... ur action plan....pls give us a summary....

@majekdom2 u don show again longest time. .how you dey
Lol, don't worry bro, if I see you in my group, you will automatically be the [color=#990000][/color]scribe.. grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
PrinceofParis:
Lol, don't worry bro, if I see you in my group, you will automatically be the [color=#990000][/color]scribe.. grin

hahahahahahaha... grin grin grin....maybe I will dress in a Lawyers regalia that day to suit that role hahahahahaha

Bros but seriously let the mails start dropping ! It will soon commence sha........ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
While I have waited long for the invites... They shouldn't come too soon *dodges crucifiers*... Now is really an inauspicious time

*something has happened to me; the things so great I cannot weep*
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
airsaylongcon: While I have waited long for the invites... They shouldn't come too soon *dodges crucifiers*... Now is really an inauspicious time

Eyaaa Its really been a while....what happened !!! cry cry cry
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MightyMuna(m): 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
Good day everyone,

I would like to know when the next recruitment is and how to apply.

Greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
MightyMuna: Good day everyone,

I would like to know when the next recruitment is and how to apply.

Greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
2022 ... if PDP is still in power ... which I doubt.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by DSSHQ: 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
LumiNG: Aphrodite4 & Savant were last seen before the SHL feedback was sent
I hope they're fine
Are you sure they scaled through? Remember it was a competitive test.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
majekdom2: 2022 ... if PDP is still in power ... which I doubt.
Lol.funny reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by wroskian(m): 10:53am On Sep 13, 2014
airsaylongcon: While I have waited long for the invites... They shouldn't come too soon *dodges crucifiers*... Now is really an inauspicious time

May God reverse every bad omen concerning you o...No matter the situation, pull urself together. All is well.

Please follow me back as i need to send you a pm, I've got issues to discuss with you.
Gracias!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 11:47am On Sep 13, 2014

You will be pacified bro. No matter the magnitude of the impact, you have GOD, look upto HIM and you shall have lasting Peace. Remain Strong.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2014

Its well. ....God is your strength!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MightyMuna(m): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
Uchboggy: Lol.funny reply

cheesy

But seriously, when?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
wroskian:

May God reverse every bad omen concerning you o...No matter the situation, pull urself together. All is well.

Please follow me back as i need to send you a pm, I've got issues to discuss with you.
Gracias!

Now following
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kblaze111: 11:06am On Sep 14, 2014
now that this ebola outbreak is over, when do weexpect our mails.

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.