Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1223268 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
okzcorp:

Thank you bro.Well They cross at the rate of the slowest person doesn't mean that they move together. For a bridge that will take Amaka 2mins to cross, we we were told Audu will take just 1min. The length is inconsiderate here, their rates are sufficient. The crocs are in the water.
How can Audu who can cross the bridge at the rate of 1min start moving at 2mins? The prompt didn't say so.

NB: They cross the bridge AT the rate of the slowest person (total time taken for crossings) not WITH the rate of the slowest person.(Faster person slowing down).
The fact that Audu and the 5min person can cross the bridge imply that the torch intensity is sufficient to see Audu reach the end of the bridge and not Audu reducing his pace.
Nice one bro, I'll assume i understand you well enough. cheesy

1. And i think you are still assuming amaka will point the touch for audu to get to the other side. I won't argue the intensity of the torchlight though. But let me ask; what if it's a curved bridge?

2. Audu who can cross the bridge at the rate of 1min will have to cross the bridge at the rate of 2mins in order to accommodate amaka, because they both need the torchlight to cross the bridge. Unless if there's another way they can both benefit from the torchlight without moving together. undecided

I'm not trying to be negative although, just trying to make sure all conditions are considered. wink

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
NLNG is currently recruiting................... most positions are experienced sha...... Please inform your friends ( underemployed or currently unemployed ) having related experiences and meet the stipulated criteria as shown on the website.

Interested candidates should please follow the link below to access the webpage for application :

http://www.nlng.com/PageEngine.aspx?&id=118

All the best! wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 04, 2014
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by KevinKupr8(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2014
Happy New Month

In this month of September, the grace of Divine positioning will fall upon you. As you go into the last quarter of the year you will achieve things effortlessly. God Almighty will show you the way to the Land of Gold. In Jesus Name. Amen.(Isa 48:17, Psa 32:8, Psa 78:52-55)

Dipo Adeeko

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
DMainMan:

ar u really goin to kom bak. Dere is job dere o. no dulling.

you bet! of course if I get one there and feel there is no need to come back to Nigeria even when it is NLNG, then I wouldn't.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2014
and that's probably why NLNG would not gamble on keeping slots available for those who might want to ask for a year off to finish their MSC...

denass16:

you bet! of course if I get one there and feel there is no need to come back to Nigeria even when it is NLNG, then I wouldn't.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
coolio2014: and that's probably why NLNG would not gamble on keeping slots available for those who might want to ask for a year off to finish their MSC...

hmmm.....and that's probably why, by extension, NLNG would not gamble on recruiting 1st class and 2-1? Perhaps they could get a better job too and put to waste all expenses incurred for their recruitment and training? Companies operate simply on policies. If one exists to allow one complete a study, one could be allowed. This is regardless of whether you would run off or come back to them (they could only attach a bond which comes with a penalty if u are running off). If not, then one has to simply make a choice. But trust me, they will make an offer once they feel you have the required skills. For someone asking for a year off to finish their study is therefore a very simple issue. If the answer is Yes, fine. If no, make a decision.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ernike: 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
Which way NLNG?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lokodon(m): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
It's really quiet in here. Where is everyone?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SegunMike(m): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
Which way NLNG?

Happy Sunday to all!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
The Ebola ish might be the one delaying the AC cos ph is really trying in the Ebola battle but there are still cases of Ebola in the town
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
Is Mr E. Bola the person in charge of the AC?...NLNG which way?.....been a while guys..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
It's not a case of 'might', it definitely is what has delayed the AC. Let's jus hope for the best ASAP. I don't know why that big headed man decided to take rubbish over to PH. Anyways, the wait continues.

Shalom!

okeyjames: The Ebola ish might be the one delaying the AC cos ph is really trying in the Ebola battle but there are still cases of Ebola in the town
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lokodon(m): 6:42am On Sep 08, 2014
Now, let's expect the mails
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2014
lokodon: Now, let's expect the mails
What's your source bro?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dwytomyaavimh: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
Good afternoon, guys.

It's my first time posting here and on NL. You guys are truly awesome, I must confess. Forgive me, but I was passing through and couldn't help but notice a challenge here, the "bridge-crossing" task. I apologize for reviving it, if it means any offense; just thought i should give it a try. I'll do my best to be as explicit as possible.

Recap:
Audu = 1 minute (alone)
Amaka = 2 minutes (alone)
Adeyinka = 5 minutes (alone)
Adesuwa = 7 minutes (alone)

******************HINTS***************
In addition to the clues given in the task, I made the following decisions:
1. In order to save time, Audu makes the "torch trips". This is because he is the fastest (when crossing alone).
2. Audu doesn't leave the bridge until the last trip (see my discussion for explanation).
3. One vital clue that was failed to be considered is the LENGTH OF THE BEAM OF LIGHT , which I tagged 'beam length' often times (see my discussion for explanation).
4. To analyze the hint, "If two people are crossing, they can only move at the speed of the slowest person", I'm forced to believe that the two folks don't have to be ON THE SAME LINE during the trip - that's IMHO; I stand corrected though. Bottom line, BOTH ARE ON THE BRIDGE and they spend nothing less than the expected "trip time".

So, I begin:

TRIP 1:
AUDU and ADESUWA mount the bridge. With the torch switched on and held by AUDU, ADESUWA proceeds (obviously at his own pace) WHILE AUDU ILLUMINATES HIS PATH AS HE REMAINS MOTIONLESS until the greatest distance between them is achieved, APPROXIMATELY THE LENGTH OF THE BEAM OF LIGHT - say "X meters", where the remainder (BEAM LENGTH - DISTANCE BETWEEN THE GUYS) is bright enough to illuminate ADESUWA's path grin (Note: If it takes 'y' inches of beam length for the person ahead to see and move at the desired pace, please don't give 'em 'y + 0.0001' inches; remember, WE ARE TRYING TO SAVE TIME HERE!). THEN AUDU STARTS WALKING, while maintaining that distance. BOTH ARE MOVING AT "Mr. 7 mins's" pace. By the time ADESUWA hits the other end, BOTH would have spent 7 minutes, BUT AUDU REMAINS ON THE BRIDGE, X meters behind ADESUWA. AUDU THEN MAKES A RETURN TRIP, this time at his own pace.

Result of trip 1:
AUDU & ADESUWA spend 7min -> 7mins spent

AUDU's first return trip:
AUDU, now moving at his own pace, covers the return trip IN LESS THAN 1 MINUTE. Another trick: Recalling "hint 2", AUDU STOPS ON THE BRIDGE, THE DISTANCE OF THE FULL BEAM LENGTH this time around [I would have used X meters as the distance, but he ain't illuminating anyone's path on this trip wink]. SO THE TIP OF THE BEAM LENGTH RESTS ON THE TIP OF THE BRIDGE smiley. So, AUDU spends WAY LESS THAN 1min (thank God for Audu and our dear 'beam length' distance!)...and there was a cycle!

Result of return trip 1:
AUDU spends WAY LESS THAN 1min. -> total of less than 8mins spent (approx. 7mins **secs)

TRIP 2:
AUDU humbly conveys ADEYINKA IN THE SAME MANNER WITH WHICH HE DID ADESUWA, but this time both resume the journey at ADEYINKA's pace. By the time ADEYINKA arrives at the end of the bridge, both would have spent 5 minutes on the trip, but AUDU remains on the bridge, X meters behind ADEYINKA wink. He then makes return trip 2.

Result of trip 2:
AUDU & ADEYINKA SPEND 5mins -> total of less than 13mins spent (approx. 12mins **secs)

Return trip 2 and its result:
AUDU spends WAY LESS THAN 1min again (thanks, beam length!) -> total of less than 14mins spent (approx. 13mins **secs)

TRIP 3 and its result:
AUDU & AMAKA both cross at AMAKA's pace. -> total of less than 15mins (approx. 14mins **secs, sadly.)

FAQs:
1. Which kyn reasoning pattern be dis?
Ans: My dear, na so I see am oh!

2. I am forced to believe that you are wrong.
Ans: I'm open to criticism. Thanks in advance.

3. Don't you think you over-exagerrated your estimations?
Ans: Yes, i am 99% sure I did a lot of over-estimations. Until I know the beam length, I can't be more specific - sorry.

IMHO, the group's conclusion would be this:
Although all conditions were duly met, to the best of the "our" attempt, for the fact that we don't know the length of the beam of light and other helpful info, we can't say, for sure, if we'll spend EXACTLY "14mins **[/b]secs". It could obviously get considerably lower than that, but IT CAN NEVER GET HIGHER.

Ok guys, I'll appreciate any form of criticism, comments, suggestions.... but in the absence of any post that requires my feedback, guess I'll look at Mr. airsaylongcon's "brain scratcher" at my leisure. It is note-worthy that I couldn't have made any reasonable attempt if not for those I saw on previous pages.

@scarletdp, you got me ROTFLMAO at your reply to airsaylongcon's "brain scratcher".
@ all prominent posters, you all have been noted. Great work, guys!

As for my moniker, don't ask! I simply closed my eyes while typing my username, so WISIWIG (What I Saw Is What I Got). grin

From me, it's take care guys...and all the best in your quest!

#OnToTheNextOne!
#BrainstormingCouldHurt!
#BrainstormingIsRewarding!
#BrainstormingCouldBeFun!
[b]##AllIMHO!##
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lokodon(m): 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
okeyjames:
What's your source bro?
We don't need a source to expect. Just expect them, they would come very soon.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
dwytomyaavimh: Good afternoon, guys.
It's my first time posting here and on NL. You guys are truly awesome, I must confess. Forgive me, but I was passing through and couldn't help but notice a challenge here, the "bridge-crossing" task. I apologize for reviving it, if it means any offense; just thought i should give it a try. I'll do my best to be as explicit as possible.
Recap:
Audu = 1 minute (alone)
Amaka = 2 minutes (alone)
Adeyinka = 5 minutes (alone)
Adesuwa = 7 minutes (alone)
******************HINTS***************
In addition to the clues given in the task, I made the following decisions:
1. In order to save time, Audu makes the "torch trips". This is because he is the fastest (when crossing alone).
2. Audu doesn't leave the bridge until the last trip (see my discussion for explanation).
3. One vital clue that was failed to be considered is the LENGTH OF THE BEAM OF LIGHT , which I tagged 'beam length' often times (see my discussion for explanation).
4. To analyze the hint, "If two people are crossing, they can only move at the speed of the slowest person", I'm forced to believe that the two folks don't have to be ON THE SAME LINE during the trip - that's IMHO; I stand corrected though. Bottom line, BOTH ARE ON THE BRIDGE and they spend nothing less than the expected "trip time".
So, I begin:
TRIP 1:
AUDU and ADESUWA mount the bridge. With the torch switched on and held by AUDU, ADESUWA proceeds (obviously at his own pace) WHILE AUDU ILLUMINATES HIS PATH AS HE REMAINS MOTIONLESS until the greatest distance between them is achieved, APPROXIMATELY THE LENGTH OF THE BEAM OF LIGHT - say "X meters", where the remainder (BEAM LENGTH - DISTANCE BETWEEN THE GUYS) is bright enough to illuminate ADESUWA's path grin (Note: If it takes 'y' inches of beam length for the person ahead to see and move at the desired pace, please don't give 'em 'y + 0.0001' inches; remember, WE ARE TRYING TO SAVE TIME HERE!). THEN AUDU STARTS WALKING, while maintaining that distance. BOTH ARE MOVING AT "Mr. 7 mins's" pace. By the time ADESUWA hits the other end, BOTH would have spent 7 minutes, BUT AUDU REMAINS ON THE BRIDGE, X meters behind ADESUWA. AUDU THEN MAKES A RETURN TRIP, this time at his own pace.
Result of trip 1:
AUDU & ADESUWA spend 7min -> 7mins spent
AUDU's first return trip:
AUDU, now moving at his own pace, covers the return trip IN LESS THAN 1 MINUTE. Another trick: Recalling "hint 2", AUDU STOPS ON THE BRIDGE, THE DISTANCE OF THE FULL BEAM LENGTH this time around [I would have used X meters as the distance, but he ain't illuminating anyone's path on this trip wink]. SO THE TIP OF THE BEAM LENGTH RESTS ON THE TIP OF THE BRIDGE smiley. So, AUDU spends WAY LESS THAN 1min (thank God for Audu and our dear 'beam length' distance!)...and there was a cycle!
Result of return trip 1:
AUDU spends WAY LESS THAN 1min. -> total of less than 8mins spent (approx. 7mins **secs)
TRIP 2:
AUDU humbly conveys ADEYINKA IN THE SAME MANNER WITH WHICH HE DID ADESUWA, but this time both resume the journey at ADEYINKA's pace. By the time ADEYINKA arrives at the end of the bridge, both would have spent 5 minutes on the trip, but AUDU remains on the bridge, X meters behind ADEYINKA wink. He then makes return trip 2.
Result of trip 2:
AUDU & ADEYINKA SPEND 5mins -> total of less than 13mins spent (approx. 12mins **secs)
Return trip 2 and its result:
AUDU spends WAY LESS THAN 1min again (thanks, beam length!) -> total of less than 14mins spent (approx. 13mins **secs)
TRIP 3 and its result:
AUDU & AMAKA both cross at AMAKA's pace. -> total of less than 15mins (approx. 14mins **secs, sadly.)
FAQs:
1. Which kyn reasoning pattern be dis?
Ans: My dear, na so I see am oh!
2. I am forced to believe that you are wrong.
Ans: I'm open to criticism. Thanks in advance.
3. Don't you think you over-exagerrated your estimations?
Ans: Yes, i am 99% sure I did a lot of over-estimations. Until I know the beam length, I can't be more specific - sorry.
IMHO, the group's conclusion would be this:
Although all conditions were duly met, to the best of the "our" attempt, for the fact that we don't know the length of the beam of light and other helpful info, we can't say, for sure, if we'll spend EXACTLY "14mins **[/b]secs". It could obviously get considerably lower than that, but IT CAN NEVER GET HIGHER.
Ok guys, I'll appreciate any form of criticism, comments, suggestions.... but in the absence of any post that requires my feedback, guess I'll look at Mr. airsaylongcon's "brain scratcher" at my leisure. It is note-worthy that I couldn't have made any reasonable attempt if not for those I saw on previous pages.
@scarletdp, you got me ROTFLMAO at your reply to airsaylongcon's "brain scratcher".
@ all prominent posters, you all have been noted. Great work, guys!
As for my moniker, don't ask! I simply closed my eyes while typing my username, so WISIWIG (What I Saw Is What I Got). grin
From me, it's take care guys...and all the best in your quest!
#OnToTheNextOne!
#BrainstormingCouldHurt!
#BrainstormingIsRewarding!
#BrainstormingCouldBeFun!
[b]##AllIMHO!##

Lol @ the frequently asked questions.... makes me remember Eminem's final rap in 8mile... Piece of advice tho, next time keep ur fvvvvvcking eyes wide open when typing your moniker....
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
House, concerning this seemingly invincible bridge-crossing challenge, what do you say we just manage my attempt posted back in page 73?

vantage7: Okay here's my attempt but it is based on one huge assumption: A person holding the torch midway on the bridge can use it to illuminate the way up to either end of the bridge.

Then,

Adeyinka (5) and Adesuwa (7) cross together at the speed of Adesuwa, with Adeyinka holding the torch, then when they get halfway, Adeyinka stops and Adesuwa continues to the end, which takes 7mins. Then, Adeyinka still holding the torch at the middle of the bridge illuminates the way for Audu to cross, and he does in 1min. Then, Adeyinka still holding the torch at the middle of the bridge illuminates the way for Amaka to meet him at the middle of the bridge, which takes her 1min (since it takes her 2 minutes to cross, so 1 minute to the middle assuming uniform speed). Then both of them (Adeyinka and Amaka) cross together from the middle to the end at the speed of Adeyinka which takes them 2.5mins (since it takes Adeyinka 5 minutes to cross, so 2.5 minutes from the middle assuming uniform speed).

So, 7mins+1min+1min+2.5mins=11.5 minutes = under 12 minutes

A few other iterations of the same approach will yield the same result.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
Nice try Errmmm....errrrmmm... that name that looks/sounds like virus own sha..! cheesy (dem no born me pronounce am) undecided
You had a sweet, convincing idea there, but the UNCERTAINTY no be here ooo. E long pass the bridge wey dem wan cross sef. grin
Length of the beam of light, length of the bridge, nature of the bridge(straight or curved), and maybe audu sef go get mind stand for d middle of the bridge wey crocodiles dem dey long throat, dey wish say devil go do am near water small. grin
@Vantage: You clearly pointed out your assumption too. take am!! *Chop Knuckle* cool
but it's still an assumption. wink

Could it be the earlier solution we had?
where they all don't end up at the same side of the bridge? But all crossed the bridge within 12minutes?
airsaylongscon faulted it though. Maybe he's wrong, maybe he's right. cry
Wetin i know be say garri dey swell inside water grin

N.B: Pardon my pidgin. i'm just trying to mix it up. Afterall, 83% of Nigerians speak pidgin. English is a close second with 78% lipsrsealed
Don't ask me for source oo. It doesn't exist! tongue
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by navistar(m): 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
Just a thought!! (outside the box)

Using d same light house system employed by captains @ nite on the seas, where captains helming ships use the light emanating frm strategically positioned lite houses to illuminate their paths and still serve as cardinal guide!! I can say;

Adeyinka and Adesuwa would cross the bridge first (7mins). Either yinka or suwa would set the touch light down at the centre of the bridge, illuminating the dark skies. This would serve as guide to enable both Audu n amaka to cross safely(2mins).. making it a ground sum of 9mins. Will explain the rationale behind my solution.

The question is open ended and as such it gives room to make appropriate assumptions with regards to bridge length and eye sight as long as it can be backed up with facts

From recent studies, it shows that an average man can walk 10m/min. Using the laws of statistics we can determine an approximate length of bridge, the sum total of the time it will take all 4 individuals to walk across the bridge is 15mins, finding an average of that will give is 15/4pipo =3.7mins.. ie it will take 1 of dem at least 4mins to cross the bridge under normal circumstances (law of averages). Length of bridge = 4 X 10m(average time it take humans to walk in a min)= 40metres
The bridge is approximately 40metre long

Now, scientist hve also said, the human eye is powerful enough to see lit candles from 30miles out (livescience.com/3389-human-eye-html) going by this logic! A mere 40 - 100m (appx Bridge length) away won't prove to be a huge difficulty to see or make out especially since a flash light is brighter dan a lit candle.

Like I said, it's outside the box, u can like it or hate it..just wanted 2 share my 2cents

P.S my whole theory is ridding on the assumption that the bridge is straight with little or no differential gradient in floor composition cry
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 5:44am On Sep 09, 2014
I think this wait is getting too much...Ebola can't be the cause anymore jare
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 6:51am On Sep 09, 2014
chuqqym:
@uchboggy: u have to make this wait funny o. Do something with the time...cheers
trust me am doing many things with my time,am working but all the same its not
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by KevinKupr8(m): 9:42am On Sep 09, 2014
Hello Guys,

Just as I have written to you before time and again, I bring to you another message not because I am skilled at writing nor because I have knowledge of the scriptures.

There are times and seasons in every generation that changes the path of many lives even the nation as a whole.

The decisions made today are the factors of the outcome our tomorrow. Therefore I present to you the opportunity of the Hour, this month in History is one of the most important months ever not just by words, but by the understanding of the times and seasons of life.

With all my heart I beg you, take the best decisions quickly.

(Psa 1:1-3)

1. Fear the Lord
2. Love His word
3. Follow His Ways
4. Obey His instructions on time
5. Give Him Praise

This is the way out of a life of struggle.

I pray that this few words of mine would yield in the hearts of many.

Thank you

Dipo Adeeko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
Uchboggy: I think this wait is getting too much...Ebola can't be the cause anymore jare

HMMM....This is truly Which way NLNG ? grin grin grin Well just know its getting closer........ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
PrinceofParis: Is Mr E. Bola the person in charge of the AC?...NLNG which way?.....been a while guys..

No,its Mrs E. B. Ola that is in charge
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 5:50am On Sep 10, 2014
Uchboggy:
No,its Mrs E. B. Ola that is in charge

Hahahaha ....What of Miss Ebo L. A. ......
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by davide470(m): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
READ AND LEARN wink

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Daniel871(m): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hello all,
Newbie in the house. I came across this great house while surfing the internet to know about the next stage of NLNG test (after i received the SHL successful email). I must really commend you guys for the job well done. Of a certainty, He who has brought us this far is capable of seeing us through.

At present, Japan is NLNG's largest market (35%). USA used to be the NLNG's largest market until the discovery of shale gas.

Also, for case study interview, i just found this good book and i'm sure it will help a lot (emphasis from page 61). Here is the link http://files.2epub.net/sites/default/files/eb_converted/2013_11/case_in_point_8th_edition.pdf

God bless.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by DMainMan: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
Na wa o
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Lewinskee: 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
Invites for interview will be sent next month.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
Daniel871: Hello all,
Newbie in the house. I came across this great house while surfing the internet to know about the next stage of NLNG test (after i received the SHL successful email). I must really commend you guys for the job well done. Of a certainty, He who has brought us this far is capable of seeing us through.

At present, Japan is NLNG's largest market (35%). USA used to be the NLNG's largest market until the discovery of shale gas.

Also, for case study interview, i just found this good book and i'm sure it will help a lot (emphasis from page 61). Here is the link http://files.2epub.net/sites/default/files/eb_converted/2013_11/case_in_point_8th_edition.pdf

God bless.
Just read this book, its a nice work by the author I must say,..thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.