Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? (4270 Views)

My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by iamdsam: 8:07am On Oct 29, 2013
I was 20 years old last week and I'm still a virgin. I've never had sex. Though I've had the chance and opportunity several times but it doesn't just happen. Dear Nairalanders, does the virginity of a boy/male matter? Please air your thoughts
Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by drnairalov: 8:17am On Oct 29, 2013
no, sex is overhyped!! enjoy ur virginity ok..dnt be in a rush...sex is not really sweet self, honey is way sweeter dan secx..plus its energy consuming, dnt be in a rush.. *drinks codeine* #okbye

7 Likes

Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 29, 2013
E don END 4 u ooo.....so u still b V....take TIME and .....and calculte THINGS b4 u lost ya virginity 2 wan mumu gal wey dey area..... grin

3 Likes

Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 29, 2013
drnairalov: no sex is overhyped!! enjoy ur virginity ok..dnt be in a rush...sex is not really sweet self, honey is way sweeter dan secx..plus its energy consuming, dnt be in a rush.. *drinks codeine* #okbye
ma Ogat @ top yaf said it all.....drink Codien and shoot evrywere Lyk video,.....am sure dat gal will cum back 4 a return Leg....she no qo win grin
Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by KELVINXY: 8:50am On Oct 29, 2013
Virgin @ 20
wats the big deal.? undecided

But on the other hand
A thought jux flashed thru my mind
U are into self service wink grin
Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by iamdsam: 9:16am On Oct 29, 2013
KELVIN-XY:
Virgin @ 20
wats the big deal.? undecided

But on the other hand
A thought jux flashed thru my mind
U are into self service wink grin
To be sincere, I indulged in this act in a very rampant state before. But right now I don't have the urge for masturbation like before
Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by pasqal09: 9:24am On Oct 29, 2013
iamdsam: To be sincere, I indulged in this act in a very rampant state before. But right now I don't have the urge for masturbation like before

Dude, if u have masturbated before? U aren't a virgin.
Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by iamdsam: 9:26am On Oct 29, 2013
pasqal09:

How? And does same apply to a female?
Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by Dannyxy(m): 9:27am On Oct 29, 2013
Bro there is nutin bad, keep on the good wrk

1 Like

Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by cumz(m): 9:33am On Oct 29, 2013
there r two tins involved.
.Either u r addicted to masturbation .
. .
.or u av a small dick....
which one
Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by iamdsam: 10:06am On Oct 29, 2013
cumz: there r two tins involved.
. .
which one
Na which kind Endtime question be this na

1 Like

Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by iamdsam: 10:06am On Oct 29, 2013
. .
which one
Na which kind Endtime question be this nah
Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by Nikkyparadise(m): 10:35am On Oct 29, 2013
Wat does it profit u 2 die a virgin nd stil go to hell
Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by iamdsam: 10:41am On Oct 29, 2013
Nikky-paradise:
Wat does it profit u 2 die a virgin nd stil go to hell
Please take easy nah!
Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by toms55(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2013
iamdsam: How? And does same apply to a female?
oponu ni bobo yi sha angry wetin remain after U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ joystick don vomit akamu undecided

1 Like

Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by iamdsam: 11:08am On Oct 29, 2013
toms55: oponu ni bobo yi sha angry wetin remain after U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ joystick don vomit akamu undecided
Lol!
Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by Teenzy(f): 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
There's no big deal in it....must u av it in ur youthful mind 2 fornicate
Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hmm
Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by Exponental(m): 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
No boi, enjoy it if u appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by Ohibenemma(m): 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
Spiritually, you don't need real sex or masturbation to lose yOUR virginity...just the mere thought of it. But that doesn't apply in the social context - You lose it only after sexual intercourse (penetration). So,you chose which suits you. On the issue of ejection of semen, that's also wrong. Wet dreams can lead to that without any pre-intent by the individual. This is spiritually dangerous, but could also arise from the things you see(watch) with your eyES and the kinds of topics you discuss with your friends.
Nb.. We're comrades and it is based on a personal decision that pre-marital sex ain't worth it...sinful and Unfulfilling.

4 Likes

Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by Ohibenemma(m): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ohibenemma: Spiritually, you don't need real sex or masturbation to lose yOUR virginity...just the mere thought of it. But that doesn't apply in the social context - You lose it only after sexual intercourse (penetration). So,you chose which suits you. On the issue of ejection of semen, that's also wrong. Wet dreams can lead to that without any pre-intent by the individual. This is spiritually dangerous, but could also arise from the things you see(watch) with your eyES and the kinds of topics you discuss with your friends.
Nb.. We're comrades and it is based on a personal decision that pre-marital sex ain't worth it...sinful and Unfulfilling.
Why does nairaland indulge in such unwarranted editing of posts. I think it would be better if age limits are set on post viewership instead of these. Not everything se.xual is lewd and why should s.emen be changed to fluid? Kids are taught these terms even in their biology classes!

1 Like

Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by iterator25: 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
Op.. you go soon turn gay
Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by iamdsam: 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
iterator25: Op.. you go soon turn gay
Oghene forbid!
Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
Op one question for u, u get babe or not?
Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by iamdsam: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
tony ayo: Op one question for u, u get babe or not?
I don't have one right now and am not searching for one too. Being the only child of my mom has made me to know how to stay and do things on my own.
Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by Boll2010: 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
Bro I undastnd u.....but sha!g out ur life please....is d bst at ur youth.....no go marry finish mak u com dey find chicken toto up n dwn
Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
iamdsam: I don't have one right now and am not searching for one too. Being the only child of my mom has made me to know how to stay and do things on my own.
Keep the virginity as long as possible, coz if u taste sex(depending how fun it'll be at first), u'll definitely want to do it again, making it a priority in ur life(which is bad), unless u have high level of control(90% of newly disvirgined guys DON'T and CAN NEVER say no to sex). It'll take u a lot of time for u to understand that sex doesn't have anything to do with living(minus married couple), it is just one of those deceits in life. Those guys u see that can't control their urges, are those that didn't catch themselves while they were falling victims, they can buy sex, they compares sex with food(by not living by bread alone), even when they're married they'll never be faithful. This is what happens when u are carried away by sex.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
if you w@nk then you are no virgin.....

do you w@ank...if no...then IDONBILIVIT................

if yes...then you are no virgin sah
Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by topas100(m): 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
pasqal09:

i don't agree. A persn can do self-service and still be a v

1 Like

Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by tomnmenace(m): 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
. .
which one

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

iamdsam: Na which kind Endtime question be this nah

*lets go of my ipad and falls from okada*

2 Likes

Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by baralatie(m): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
pasqal09:

gbam!
Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by baralatie(m): 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
iamdsam: How? And does same apply to a female?

yes!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! / Man Stares At HOT Pears [BREAKING NEWS] / Share, 10 Things We Don't Know About You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.