Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? (4286 Views)

My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by baralatie(m): 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
topas100: i don't agree. A persn can do self-service and still be a v

sorry!u av to accept the fact.u don it,u lost it.
Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by Edenjoe7: 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
What of those that do have "wet dreams". Is it not the same with masturbation?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by Babamide(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
How do u define a male virgin??
Someone that has never released sperm or someone that has never penetrated a vagina??
Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by iamdsam: 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
rigormortis: if you w@nk then you are no virgin.....

do you w@ank...if no...then IDONBILIVIT................

if yes...then you are no virgin sah
Hmmm... I don't think so
Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by Kslib(m): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
Lol.. Na wa oo..

So someone who hasnt had sex but has self-serviced is not a virgin? Going by that logic, it is safe to say someone who hasn't killed before but has shot someone in a video game is a killer..

Someone who has ever killed a fowl is killer and thesame as those who kill people..
Going by you guy's logic- masturbation and sex have one thing in common---- secretion of fluid..

Since that is the case, killing someone with gun and killing a fowl also have one thing in common-- Life is taken..

I can see that the non-virgins are trying o look for every possible way/logic to make the virgins feel like they have lost what differenciates them from the non..

All izz well!

3 Likes

Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by longjohnsilver: 11:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
Babamide: How do u define a male virgin??
Someone that has never released sperm or someone that has never penetrated a vagina??
Someone whose JT has hymen in the urinary tract...back to topic op dat "tin" is overrated...if u have the opportunity to do it carry go as long as u won't feel guilty and just to be sure u aint gay and if don't feel like it...stay thru to ursef cos at d end of the day u go realise say all na wash jhur
Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by Nobody: 2:10am On Oct 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 30, 2013
DonCrust: When you're 27 years let me know, then I'll congratulate you for breaking my record cheesy cheesy

27 before your first congo?

What happened...no money
Turned straight from being closet gay
Small JT
No ashie joint in your vicinity
Too shy.........

Choose one or more
Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by iamdsam: 6:38am On Oct 30, 2013
DonCrust: When you're 27 years let me know, then I'll congratulate you for breaking my record cheesy cheesy
Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by addictiv(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2013
iamdsam: 27
Young man as you can see there re people who have seen and gone through much more than what you think you think you have seen.....in other words...u de learn wotk for some people syd...so no de shout.....rushing into it isnt worth it....forget these ponos and romance movies you see, its not always as sweet and nice....as they potray it....don make sex the basis for getting into a relationship, its not food. But if you must find someone who really worths it....dazz all

1 Like

Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by Boll2010: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2013
Una come here dey preach lyk jehovah witness....how many guys on this thread never taste pussssy before he talk I do to his wife....no talk say is ur gf u were fuccking n u got married togeda.....all na excuse......abeg do anyhw u want.....dia is no specific date or expiring date
Re: 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? by Dubemkelly(m): 11:04am On Oct 30, 2013
I don't think virginity applies to men,we do hv wet dreams @puberty n even wen matured as adults...Its awkward 4 a guy 2 say I'm a virgin n she disvirgined me, some things r better kept mute than voiced out. Guys world aint as complicated as d female counterpart when it comes to sexuality

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems / How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One / Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.