Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? (5556 Views)

If All Resources Needed Are Available, Will You Marry Your Current Partner? / IF Given Chance 2 B Born Again,will U Select Ur Current Parents N Country Again? / IF U Were To Marry Ur Partner The 1st Place U Met,where Wld Ur Wedding Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 7:42am On Oct 30, 2013
Popowaa: shocked
What?? Don't pretend like you don't know. embarassed
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by AbuMikey(m): 7:46am On Oct 30, 2013
Danhumprey: If Neymar catch u flirting with that mallam,don't you know he would be heartbroken? sad

Dump mallam Abu,and be faithful to Neymar. tongue

gringringrin
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by bolagabriella: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2013
Nomski0: [color=
purple]
I like your choices. #olivertwist.[/color] cheesy cheesy
Thanks jare
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by bolagabriella: 8:59am On Oct 30, 2013
Abu Mikey:

You on a Long thing, grin

Plsss,they are also human,all I need to do is play my cards right...am cute na,abi
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
bolagabriella: Plsss,they are also human,all I need to do is play my cards right...am cute na,abi
Did you say "cute"? Abeg,bring your pinshure make we rate am first! tongue
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by bolagabriella: 10:05am On Oct 31, 2013
Danhumprey: Did you say "cute"? Abeg,bring your pinshure make we rate am first! tongue
So you can kidnap me abi,nahhhh
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 10:55am On Oct 31, 2013
bolagabriella:
So you can kidnap me abi,nahhhh
No be so na. embarassed
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by ikekings1: 11:12am On Oct 31, 2013
Noo!!! I'm just dating her for the fun.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Popowaa: 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
ikekings1: Noo!!! I'm just dating her for the fun.
I pity her punnysad
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
Popowaa: I pity her punnysad
Lol..........I guess,to him,the punny is free. cheesy
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
Popowaa: .
You got mail.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by bolagabriella: 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
Danhumprey: No be so na. embarassed
Why don't I trust you...
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
bolagabriella:
Why don't I trust you...
I promise,you can trust me. embarassed
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by bolagabriella: 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
Danhumprey: I promise,you can trust me. embarassed
My mummy once told me not to trust anyone that says "I promse,you can trust me"because they always end up letting us down
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
bolagabriella:
My mummy once told me not to trust anyone that says "I promse,you can trust me"because they always end up letting us down
Wow! Ur mummy is a good teacher. Big ups to her. Just so you know,not everyone behave that way. You just may not know it. smiley
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by bolagabriella: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
Danhumprey: Wow! Ur mummy is a good teacher. Big ups to her. Just so you know,not everyone behave that way. You just may not know it. smiley
And you're bent on proving it...right?
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
bolagabriella:
And you're bent on proving it...right?
Fine! It's seem I'm dragging this issue with you. Forget it. embarassed
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by planetpotato: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
yes i can
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by bolagabriella: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
Danhumprey: Fine! It's seem I'm dragging this issue with you. Forget it. embarassed
i will forget it because you told me to.i mean,that's what trust is all about...right!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It is a disgrace for a male to stoop for another male to insert his penis. Shame / I Just Finished Furcking A Big Asshole Now / Her Body Size Discourages Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.