Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex (5516 Views)

When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by Realone92(m): 10:31pm On May 23, 2015
1. Can I just rub on it
2. Can I just put it on the tip.

3 today I heard something new " let me enter I won't move

Feel free to add yours "
Source copy and paste
Ilol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by AbuMikey(m): 10:40pm On May 23, 2015
I can't laugh! gringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by vizkiz: 10:47pm On May 23, 2015
we are talking about fuel, this nigga is talking about rubbing it on a pussay! Wtf?? undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by adorablevic: 10:50pm On May 23, 2015
Boys ehn undecideddeceiving most girls since 1881 tongue

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by adorablevic: 10:53pm On May 23, 2015
vizkiz:
we are talking about fuel, this nigga is talking about rubbing it on a pussay! Wtf?? undecided
should he kill himself because of fuel scarcity,or was he d one that caused it undecided,they have been talkin about it everywhere,any improvement?abegii

3 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by AfricanApple(f): 10:56pm On May 23, 2015
bunch of fools, all the decievers undecided when you get down with the right person, you won't have to decisive to get it
Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by lilmax(m): 10:59pm On May 23, 2015
AfricanApple:
bunch of fools, all the decievers undecided when you get down with the right person, you won't have to decisive to get it

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by Realone92(m): 11:00pm On May 23, 2015
AfricanApple:

U girls already know what guys want its left for una ,

U are rite thou
Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by vizkiz: 11:02pm On May 23, 2015
adorablevic:
should he kill himself because of fuel scarcity,or was he did one that caused it undecided,they have been talkin about it everywhere,any improvement?abegii

do you have a car = No

Do youu have a generator(even if its a tiger one) = NO

Do you buy desel = NO

Do you know how much a liter of fuel costs? = NO

Do you know how many liters you will need to drive down to work on monday morning = NO

Do you know that the price of condom is now affected due to the fuel scacity? = NO

How do you charge your phone? = at the church or barbber's shop at night

Bae, you know nothing about this matter! angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by Realone92(m): 11:02pm On May 23, 2015
[quote author=vizkiz post=34037629]we are talking about fuel, this nigga is talking about rubbing it on a pussay! Wtf?? undecided [/quote
Oga that's naija cup of tea o , how e go take affect me lol

Ain't rude but may God bless naija"
Bros Abeg if I follow una talk about fuel , what will be the outcome ?
Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by 2dice(m): 11:10pm On May 23, 2015
AfricanApple:
haba.... See para mode... Seems u xpecting such thread b4
Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by adorablevic: 11:19pm On May 23, 2015
vizkiz:

do you have a car = No

Do you buy desel = NO

Do you know how many liters you will need to drive down to work on monday morning = NO

Do you know that the price of condom is now affected due to the fuel scacity? = NO

Guy,ranting about it here wouldn't change anything..by the way,I know everything about wahtcha ur talking about except how d price of condom is affected due to fuel scacity undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by tottinova: 11:22pm On May 23, 2015
adorablevic:
Boys ehn undecideddeceiving most girls since 1881 tongue

Hmmm! omalicha
Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by vizkiz: 11:23pm On May 23, 2015
adorablevic:
Guy,ranting about it here wouldn't change anything..by the way,I know everything about wahtcha ur talking about except how d price of condom is affected due to fuel scacity undecided

keep lying, the lord is watching! grin
Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by justmag(m): 11:23pm On May 23, 2015
Lmaooo @ let me enter I won't move. ..I wonder if she believed that.
Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by oshe11: 11:23pm On May 23, 2015
adorablevic:
should he kill himself because of fuel scarcity,or was he did one that caused it undecided,they have been talkin about it everywhere,any improvement?abegii
was he 'did' one dat caused it?

Now dats funnier dan d original post...... ROTFLWMOSP
Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by adorablevic: 11:24pm On May 23, 2015
vizkiz:

keep lying, the lord is watching! grin
i don't know oo lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by justmag(m): 11:24pm On May 23, 2015
AfricanApple:

u sound bitter... undecided

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by sarmiie(m): 1:11am On May 24, 2015
This made me lol so hard
Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by idu1(m): 6:54am On May 24, 2015
AfricanApple:
what went wrong?
Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by HopeAtHand: 7:22am On May 24, 2015
vizkiz:

do you have a car = No

Do you buy desel = NO

It isnt proper to come to this section and discuss petrol, car, phones...You know everything about the matter yet you couldnt figure that the romance section isnt the reason why there's no fuel in Nigeria.

Keep your fvcking problems to yourself, we all have ours also, and we havent called a press conference.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by AfricanApple(f): 8:51am On May 24, 2015
idu1:
what went wrong?
justmag:

u sound bitter... undecided
2dice:
haba.... See para mode... Seems u xpecting such thread b4
lilmax:
seems some people are having their conscience on the battlefield. you all are just sad cos I stated the bitter truth
Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by McEwen(m): 8:55am On May 24, 2015
Realone92:
1. Can I just rub on it
2. Can I just put it on the tip.

3 today I heard something new " let me enter I won't move

Feel free to add yours "
Source copy and paste
Ilol

Stolen from here : https://www.nairaland.com/2329302/when-guys-really-desperate-sex

Thief thiefy Ole tongue tongue
Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by Nobody: 8:56am On May 24, 2015
vizkiz:

do you have a car = No

Do you buy desel = NO

I can bet Ma last buck she doesn't !
Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by Nobody: 8:56am On May 24, 2015
vizkiz:

do you have a car = No

Do you buy desel = NO

lol can bet Ma last buck she doesn't !
Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by Nobody: 9:00am On May 24, 2015
oshe11:
was he 'did' one dat caused it?

Now dats funnier dan d original post...... ROTFLWMOSP
wicked!

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by Nobody: 9:01am On May 24, 2015
AfricanApple:

nice trouser you've got there.
Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by Nobody: 9:03am On May 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

It isnt proper to come to this section and discuss petrol, car, phones...You know everything about the matter yet you couldnt figure that the romance section isnt the reason why there's no fuel in Nigeria.

Keep your fvcking problems to yourself, we all have ours also, and we havent called a press conference.

#yougotfuel? bro
Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by idu1(m): 9:04am On May 24, 2015
AfricanApple:
seems some people are having their conscience on the battlefield. you all are just sad cos I stated the bitter truth
please whatever the case maybe, don't commit suicide....
Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by HopeAtHand: 9:22am On May 24, 2015
NinoBrown888:

#yougotfuel? bro

Yes..why not..fuel dey PH..if you are willing to pay #110
Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by AfricanApple(f): 9:23am On May 24, 2015
NinoBrown888:

nice trouser you've got there.
yeah, thanks
Re: 3 Things You Will Hear From Guys When Desperate For Sex by AfricanApple(f): 9:24am On May 24, 2015
idu1:
please whatever the case maybe, don't commit suicide....
not everyone easily get frustrated as you. don't die of guilty conscience o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Female Body Parts Men Love (FACTS) / Is This Type Of Dressing Appropriate Or Inapproriate for a girl? / If Your Boyfriend Impregnates Another Girl, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.