Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) (27308 Views)

President Jonathan Will Lose His Hometown In 2015- Tonye Okio / Detained Sylva Loyalist, Okio, Sues Police Over Alleged Unlawful Detention / Former Gov Sylva’s Detained Aide(Tonye Okio) Sues Gov Dickson, Bayelsa Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by funnyx(m): 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
PointB:

Perhaps my frontal lobe is underdeveloped when compared with Albert Einstein's. Question is do you have have any grey matter where it out to be? Or is the cow dung in there responsible for the poo you always write? undecided undecided undecided

It's obvious you live in f00ls paradise grin grin grin you must have thought about yourself as someone intelligent. Anyway, there's nothing wrong with being ambitious, a cat may see itself as a big tiger cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by PointB: 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
funnyx:

It's obvious you live in f00ls paradise grin grin grin you must have thought about yourself as someone intelligent. Anyway, there's nothing wrong with being ambitious, a cat may see itself as a big tiger cheesy cheesy cheesy

And he spurts another poo from his dung filled brained. Keep it up. At this rate you'll soon earn the title of Poo Man!

3 Likes

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by IleIfe2(m): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
PointB: Let me digress a little.

They say Mr. Okio is an intellectual and the oppressor is the President, perhaps that's why his case has been given voice by our Resident Hypocrite, and his gangs.

When Nigerians were rounded up in the street, sent to detention camps for several months, unceremoniously and wickedly dumped by the foot of the bridge in the dead of the night, these same hypocrites claimed it was just and fair, and that the victims were destitute and derange, because their benefactor - Fashola was the aggressor in chief.

Perhaps since I don't know Mr. Okio from Adam, I could be justified in saying he is a destitute, even deranged, and is currently being rehabilitated in a Federal Rehabilitation center. I could say it with the same ferocity as the hypocrites who defended the deportation saga.

Those who come to equity must learn to come with clean hands.

Once again we are confronted with the Nigerian phenomenon of the egregious appropriation of what is not on offer and thus, is not subject to dispute. Where frustrated, these claimants reel out chapters from their Book of Imprecations.

Like emotional parasites, you feed off others, but you have never learnt to value what others give, or be thereby nourished. I recognize you, atavistic minds
however ostentatiously you position yourselves at the event, or at vicarious gatherings to denounce, attribute sinister motivations, and inseminate hate against those whom your pedestrian vision cannot see. Your very loudness proclaims your absence. You were always absent. You will always be absent.

Prof don analyse una write sermon keep, na for us to just dey quote am give una. Opio, comparing the rehabilitation and relocation of destitutes to their hometowns to the harassment, intimidation, torture and detention of government opposition. Woe betide you.

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by abes(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
PointB:

Here is one of them. Sahara Reporter perhaps trying to make a mountain of a mole hill (as they usually do) doctored this picture below to make it look like a huge crowd, and satisfy their reportage. The report (still on their site) was a lie and evidenced by the picture.

My dear, that is the modus oparandus of this Sahara Reporter fraudster - doctoring. As for Sowore, the least said about him here, the better!

http://saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-jonathans-declaration-when-jonathan-women-met-goodluck-men
www.nairaland.com/attachments/324341_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2

This was first observed by the indefatigable Beaf

Anyway, let's stick to the topic.

How is that picture fake? You mean SR drew those two guys with a pen? The image caption from the website clearly reads "Half-naked prowls Eagle Square", are you not seeing half naked guys in the image?

Have you ever heard of photo collage?
[img]http://diamondcelebrities.files./2013/09/tonto.jpg[/img]

That's Tonto Dike, does the image proves otherwise?

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by PointB: 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
^^

How is it not fake? Na wa for you oo.

Anyway, my point on this thread is made. I'll let vultures have their feast!

*** unfollows thread ***

3 Likes

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by abes(m): 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
PointB: ^^

How is not fake? Na wa for you oo.

Anyway, my point on this thread is made. I'll let vultures have their feast!

*** unfollows thread ***

You have only made the usual and expected rants, they don't change anything.

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
PointB:

Here is one of them. Sahara Reporter perhaps trying to make a mountain of a mole hill (as they usually do) doctored this picture below to make it look like a huge crowd, and satisfy their reportage. The report (still on their site) was a lie and evidenced by the picture.

My dear, that is the modus oparandus of this Sahara Reporter fraudster - doctoring. As for Sowore, the least said about him here, the better!

http://saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-jonathans-declaration-when-jonathan-women-met-goodluck-men
www.nairaland.com/attachments/324341_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2

This was first observed by the indefatigable Beaf

Anyway, let's stick to the topic.

The Dirt exposed it all. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. We all know who pays sahara reporters

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by nnocurruption: 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
No freedom of speech in Nigeria.

Stupid upsidedown useless country dirty idiotic basterd country.

1 Like

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
[size=18pt]Well, it is not over until Ruben Yoruba speaks [/size] grin

1 Like

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by udodasco(m): 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
Freedom of speech is guaranteed but freedom after speech that ℓ̊ can't guarantee......
Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
Fake news
Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by Liverpoolfc(m): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
My only anger is why the hell are they giving this man unnecessary recognition? Why can't they leave him like some nairalanders that will never be recognised? The press ma nor try, must you write everything? Hmmmmmm My only anger is why the hell are they giving this man unnecessary recognition? Why can't they leave him like some nairalanders that will never be recognised? The press ma nor try, must you write everything? Hmmmmmm
Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by 1shortblackboy: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
Reporter didn't sound neutral he sounded biased in favour of tonye okio
Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
Naija I hail oo...

Note: This shows that There's Freedom OF Speech but No Freedom AFTER speech..
Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by Damojo: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
Na that mumu Kayode Ogundamisi dem go arrest next. Make person siddon 4 UK dey abuse person wey fit feed em whole family just because he has access to free wi-fi, if GEJ nor catch am, Gani Adams boiz go kee am!
Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by lee007(m): 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
Igbos Shaaaa, when will you guys stop crying over this issue, if i were igbo i will really be ashammed of people like you, always blaming other people for your woes not taking responsibility for NOTHING!....what has Fashola deporting destitutes got to do with this one? Please we re not fighting for anyone this time, we are more advanced politically and strategically for you guys....so go deal with you dumb President!

PointB: Let me digress a little.

They say Mr. Okio is an intellectual and the oppressor is the President, perhaps that's why his case has been given voice by our Resident Hypocrite, and his gangs.

When Nigerians were rounded up in the street, sent to detention camps for several months, unceremoniously and wickedly dumped by the foot of the bridge in the dead of the night, these same hypocrites claimed it was just and fair, and that the victims were destitute and derange, because their benefactor - Fashola was the aggressor in chief.

Perhaps since I don't know Mr. Okio from Adam, I could be justified in saying he is a destitute, even deranged, and is currently being rehabilitated in a Federal Rehabilitation center. I could say it with the same ferocity as the hypocrites who defended the deportation saga.

Those who come to equity must learn to come with clean hands.

1 Like

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by Funpeter: 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
lygn19: As far as its coming from sahara reporters, this needs to be taken to the joke section.
Just like the armoured car scam taken to the joke sections abi
Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by Funpeter: 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
Damojo: Na that mumu Kayode Ogundamisi dem go arrest next. Make person siddon 4 UK dey abuse person wey fit feed em whole family just because he has access to free wi-fi, if GEJ nor catch am, Gani Adams boiz go kee am!
See as u dey think, and u go say u be family man ooooo. Make i go watch my darling Arsenal jare.
Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by Ediss(m): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh undecidedhmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by IleIfe2(m): 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
Jonathan!! Arrest unemployment, Arrest insecurity, arrest infrastructural decay. When Nigerians say act decisively, this is not what they mean, you dummy. It is a new low to go after people that don't see the world from the unintelligent POV of you and your associates. In a few months, people like Edmund Ebiwere, Tonye Okio etc will tell the world the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
This is one of the reasons fighting for the benefit of the down-trodden and suffering masses in Nigeria is an exercise in futility. The same ingrates will not think to come to your aid and demonstrate their passion for the cause. instead, they will type away at their keyboards condemning and going home to eat beans and rice while the Activists suffer without hope.. curse you all you arm-chair revolutionists angry

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by sultanemerald(m): 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
gbanikiti: really,why is asari dokubo still walking about as a free man? He did worse because he incited a rebellion/terrorism against a nation. He ought to behind bars for the bold. I don't see why someone who expresses his opinion about his own state and president be arrested/kidnapped. >sad

don't mind them. They are playing crude games with people's lives and term it politics. More so, since asari is pro Jonathan he can't be arrested. He has freedom of speech since he speaks the mind of the FG.
Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by Ama28(f): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
The president making mockery of democracy and rule of law.

1 Like

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
don't you just love this nigerian democracy?! angry jonathan could have just simply transitioned his regime to a military dictatorial administration. I hate nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
waternogetenemy: Freedom of expression is not absolute, the world over. If u must talk, talk peace and not indoctrinate or incite rebellion/terrorism against the state.
look at them! The pathetic jonathan apologist are here! Mtcheww........

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
PointB:

You could say that a thousand times, and would be right every time. Sahara Reporter is the mouth piece of the ugly and angry, purveyors of lies, masters of misdirection, and children of anger. They speak for now the hypocrites! Imagine the impudence, Mr. Okio, ally to the disgraced corrupt Sylvia Timipre is now a saint! Truly, this thread is a joke!
Go & drink 4rm d soak-away my friend!

1 Like

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
booqee: look at them! The pathetic jonathan apologist are here! Mtcheww........
Excuse me laff in Taiwanese language!
Hee-hee-hee ho-ho grin

D otondo u pointed finger @ iz not even an "apologist"
"Okpolo-logist" iz d right description 4 him grin
Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by Dee60: 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by victorazy(m): 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
Very good
Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by busterr(m): 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
''you have right to speech, but right after that speech, that i can't guarantee you''
if you're gonna criticize the president or anybody in power openly in fb or other social medias, get ready to bear the consequences, say your mind, but watch your words so as not to kick hard balls now you're in detention for your carelessness, good for you!
Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by anselm791(m): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
If this is their next course of action, then I'm afriad we might need to build bigger cells to accommodate the other 120 million GEJ's critics. Truth is we won't have to worry about what people say if we do a good job.
Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by SHAAWA: 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
Na their style, Kwankwaso, Nyako and Aisha houses and business premises have also been marked by FCTA. we are all waiting to see what will hapun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) / London Judge Orders Confiscation Of $130M From Ex-governor Ibori / Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.