Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) (27304 Views)

President Jonathan Will Lose His Hometown In 2015- Tonye Okio / Detained Sylva Loyalist, Okio, Sues Police Over Alleged Unlawful Detention / Former Gov Sylva’s Detained Aide(Tonye Okio) Sues Gov Dickson, Bayelsa Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by nduchucks: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
error
Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by PointB: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
sagombugo:

How illiteratic and shamefully hollow thou art! SaharaReporters for your information is based in US so yr jaundiced opinion on GEJ not being dictatorial is hogwash cos his calloused hand of infamy can't touch them

That the man is helping to give voice to Timipre Sylva issue's does not take away anything from his activistic credentials

It doesn't matter where they are based, Sahara Reporter is fraud!
Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by Gbawe: 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
nameo: This man is supposedly 'an anti-corruption crusader', yet he is an ally of Timipre Sylva of our people. Sahara Reporters should stop insulting our intelligence please. We don't really know why this guy was arrested, but it is almost certainly not cos he is a critic of GEJ nor cos he is an anti-corruption activist. If the President was in the habit of hoarding his critics, SR itself would not still be in existence

We are not in 1982. GEJ, try as he might, cannot do what you say even if he wanted to. In this social networking age, with Nigerians in every corner of the world, we do not need a rocket scientist to make issues clear as regards the futility of leaders trying to oppress dissenting voices.

3 Likes

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
PointB:

You could say that a thousand times, and would be right every time. Sahara Reporter is the mouth piece of the ugly and angry, purveyors of lies, masters of misdirection, and children of anger. They speak for now the hypocrites! Imagine the impudence, Mr. Okio, ally to the disgraced corrupt Sylvia Timipre is now a saint! Truly, this thread is a joke!
Don't mind them, dz same sahara reporters that in just 1 week has posted more than 18stories of stella oduah, dz same sahara reporters went and was snapping a toilet in lagos airport and started blaming Aviation minister for not cleaning it...lol...dz same sahara reporters went and started snapping stella oduah all over jerusalem and said she is here enjoying y ppl re suffering in Nigeria, and d MU.MU's from accross d Niger re saying yes,yes,its true,we saw them, ride on. Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by gbanikiti(m): 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2013
PointB:

You could say that a thousand times, and would be right every time. Sahara Reporter is the mouth piece of the ugly and angry, purveyors of lies, masters of misdirection, and children of anger. They speak for now the hypocrites! Imagine the impudence, Mr. Okio, ally to the disgraced corrupt Sylvia Timipre is now a saint! Truly, this thread is a joke!
the same sahara reporters sincere 9gerian copies and paste his stories? Oh please! grin

7 Likes

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by PointB: 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
gbanikiti: the same sahara reporters sincere 9gerian copies and paste his stories? Oh please! grin

I suppose it's fair to say you can use their lies against them. Or..?

8 Likes

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by grafikii: 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
PointB: Let me digress a little.

They say Mr. Okio is an intellectual and the oppressor is the President, perhaps that's why his case has been given voice by our Resident Hypocrite, and his gangs.

When Nigerians were rounded up in the street, sent to detention camps for several months, unceremoniously and wickedly dumped by the foot of the bridge in the dead of the night, these same hypocrites claimed it was just and fair, and that the victims were destitute and derange, because their benefactor - Fashola was the aggressor in chief.

Perhaps since I don't know Mr. Okio from Adam, I could be justified in saying he is a destitute, even deranged, and is currently being rehabilitated in a Federal Rehabilitation center. I could say it with the same ferocity as the hypocrites who defended the deportation saga.

Those who come to equity must learn to come with clean hands.
Is this dude just plain stup.d

8 Likes

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by PointB: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
grafikii:
Is this dude just plain stup.d

Is that all your dung filled skull can render? undecided undecided undecided

16 Likes

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by gbanikiti(m): 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
PointB:

I suppose it's fair to say you can use their lies against them. Or..?
Or what? Tell me one lie they have said so far and prove they have posted or have been posting false news. angry
Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by PointB: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
gbanikiti: Or what? Tell me one lie they have said so far and prove they have posted or have been posting false news. angry

Here is one of them. Sahara Reporter perhaps trying to make a mountain of a mole hill (as they usually do) doctored this picture below to make it look like a huge crowd, and satisfy their reportage. The report (still on their site) was a lie and evidenced by the picture.

My dear, that is the modus oparandus of this Sahara Reporter fraudster - doctoring. As for Sowore, the least said about him here, the better!

http://saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-jonathans-declaration-when-jonathan-women-met-goodluck-men
www.nairaland.com/attachments/324341_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2

This was first observed by the indefatigable Beaf

Anyway, let's stick to the topic.

9 Likes

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by jmaine: 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
PointB:

Here is one of them. Sahara Reporter perhaps trying to make a mountain of a mole hill (as they usually do) doctored this picture below to make it look like a huge crowd, and satisfy their reportage. The report (still on their site) was a lie and evidenced by the picture.

My dear, that is the modus oparandus of this Sahara Reporter fraudster - doctoring. As for Sowore, the least said about him here, the better!

http://saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-jonathans-declaration-when-jonathan-women-met-goodluck-men
www.nairaland.com/attachments/324341_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2

PointB grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
grin cheesy grin
Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by PointB: 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
jmaine: .

PointB grin

My guy, the Main !
Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
@ thread,

Let PDP members fight themselves. New PDP, Old PDP, they are both evil.
Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by gbanikiti(m): 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
PointB:

Lol! Probably the picture was to make a joke out of the story. Lol @ picture. grin

1 Like

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by PointB: 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
gbanikiti: Lol! Probably the picture was to make a joke out of it the story. Lol @ picture. grin

Indeed my sister. That is why all Sahara Reporter story should either be taken as a joke or outright lies. Trust them at your peril!

7 Likes

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by gbanikiti(m): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
PointB:

Indeed my sister. That is why all Sahara Reporter story should either be taken as a joke or outright lies. Trust them at your peril!
making a joke out of a story doesn't mean the story is false.
Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by PointB: 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
gbanikiti: making a joke out of a story doesn't mean the story is false.

Ok, it means the story is joke, and should be taken as such. Either way, it's still factually deficient - a joke, a fallacy. Just semantics!

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by Sibrah: 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
I don't know how this revelation relates to Fashola and Tinubu for PointB to leave what could be a step back to military rule and start attacking whatever makes him insecure here.
As empty as Bayelsa is, it is hard to comprehend how some folks want to highlight their perceived injustice in Lagos right now.

5 Likes

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
gbanikiti: making a joke out of a story doesn't mean the story is false.

Of course, they know the story is true. It's an article written by one Sabella Ogbobode Abidde. But since the content of the article is indisputable, the ploy is to bring anything, anything at all, to derail the thread.

GEJ administration is becoming more and more dictatorial. Why can't this guy be simply charged to court? Why are they holding him in solitary confinement when there is a court of competent jurisdiction in Yenegoa? They just want to "punish" him for being at the other side of the table. Nothing more. Punish this one, to intimidate others.
Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by PointB: 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
Sibrah: I don't know how this revelation relates to Fashola and Tinubu for

It is all connected!

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by PointB: 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Of course, they know the story is true. It's an article written by one Sabella Ogbobode Abidde. But since the content of the article is indisputable, the ploy is to bring anything, anything at all, to derail the thread.

GEJ administration is becoming more and more dictatorial. Why can't this guy be simply charged to court? Why are they holding him in solitary confinement when there is a court of competent jurisdiction in Yenegoa? They just want to "punish" him for being at the other side of the table. Nothing more. Punish this one, to intimidate others.

The guy is 'destitute and deranged' and has been sent to a Federal Rehabilitation Center, akin to the way Fashola sent 'destitutes' to detention centers. Kapish? I bet he can equally sue the FG for a billion naira when he finally regains his freedom!

1 Like

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by gbanikiti(m): 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
Sibrah: I don't know how this revelation relates to Fashola and Tinubu for PointB to leave what could be a step back to military rule and start attacking whatever makes him insecure here.
As empty as Bayelsa is, it is hard to comprehend how some folks want to highlight their perceived injustice in Lagos right now.
Don't be surprised at PointB derailing the thread. I was actually falling for his gimmicks.

I see sincere 9gerian viewing without uttering a word. I am waiting for him also to derail the thread with his lust for Buhari,Tinubu and APC. grin

1 Like

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by gbanikiti(m): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
PointB:

The guy is 'destitute and deranged' and has been sent to a Federal Rehabilitation Center, akin to the way Fashola sent 'destitutes' to detention centers. Kapish? I bet he can equally sue the FG for a billion naira when he finally regains his freedom!
how do you know he is a destitute and deranged? Do I ask you to prove it?
Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by funnyx(m): 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2013

They say Mr. Okio is an intellectual and the oppressor is the President, perhaps that's why his case has been given voice by our Resident Hypocrite, and his gangs.

When Nigerians were rounded up in the street, sent to detention camps for several months, unceremoniously and wickedly dumped by the foot of the bridge in the dead of the night, these same hypocrites claimed it was just and fair, and that the victims were destitute and derange, because their benefactor - Fashola was the aggressor in chief.

Perhaps since I don't know Mr. Okio from Adam, I could be justified in saying he is a destitute, even deranged, and is currently being rehabilitated in a Federal Rehabilitation center. I could say it with the same ferocity as the hypocrites who defended the deportation saga.

You're irredeemably dumb grin chei I even thought you're a bit smart
Why can't you put forward any reasonable argument in your life without mentioning Tinubu? Have you been raped or sodomised by Tinubu before? Because I really don't understand why you can't seem to do without him.
This man is not even in govt, does not control the police or the army so why are you always terrified of his name?
The issue at hand is about a Nigerian who was arrested and still being detained without charge. He is being prevented from contacting his family or his lawyers and we are supposed to be in democracy? Are you proud of your ogogoro master for running Nigeria in a manner that's even make Abacha look like a saint?
I wonder how people like you sleep at night but one thing I'm sure of is all enemies of Nigeria like you will soon perish, if thousands of you stand on our way you'll be crushed. May God reward you abundantly according to the works of your hands.

8 Likes

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by gbanikiti(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Why should he be charged to court and for what reason? Punished for being a critic and GEJ apologists see nothing wrong with it?
Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by PointB: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
funnyx:

You're irredeemably dumb grin chei I even thought you're a bit smart
Why can't you put forward any reasonable argument in your life without mentioning Tinubu? Have you been raped or sodomised by Tinubu before? Because I really don't understand why you can't seem to do without him.
This man is not even in govt, does not control the police or the army so why are you always terrified of his name?
The issue at hand is about a Nigerian who was arrested and still being detained without charge. He is being prevented from contacting his family or his lawyers and we are supposed to be in democracy? Are you proud of your ogogoro master for running Nigeria in a manner that's even make Abacha look like a saint?
I wonder how people like you sleep at night but one thing I'm sure of is all enemies of Nigeria like you will soon perish, if thousands of you stand on our way you'll be crushed. May God reward you abundantly according to the works of your hands.

Clap for yourself if you think you have made any iota of sense with this poo of a post!

10 Likes

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by gramci: 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
God bless you PointB

15 Likes

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by funnyx(m): 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
PointB:

Clap for yourself if you think you have made any iota of sense with this poo of a post!

Of course my post won't make any sense to someone with underdeveloped frontal lobe so why should I be surprised?

5 Likes

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2013

You said it all. grin grin grin grin The hypocrisy of those niggas have no comparison

9 Likes

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by PointB: 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
funnyx:

Of course my post won't make any sense to someone with underdeveloped frontal lobe so why should I be surprised?

Perhaps my frontal lobe is underdeveloped when compared with Albert Einstein's. Question is do you have have any grey matter where it out to be? Or is the cow dung in there responsible for the poo you always write? undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) by gramci: 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
gboss4sure:

You said it all. grin grin grin grin The hypocrisy of those niggas have no comparison

i loathe hypocrites

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP National Women Conference In Abuja (Photos) / Bashir Tofa Is Dead / Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.