Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,467 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

Drama As Jonathan, Stella Oduah Disagree Over BASA Signing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Jonathan, Stella Oduah Disagree Over BASA Signing (3241 Views)

Aisha Buhari Delayed From Landing By Patience Jonathan - Stella Dimokokorkus / Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Jonathan, Stella Oduah Disagree Over BASA Signing by PapaBrowne(m): 2:10am On Oct 30, 2013
A pathetic commentary on what free speech. Suddenly, the Abacha days seem like they made sense as all these useless kind of journalism wouldn't have existed.

The BASA agreement was signed by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of both countries which is the norm in such cases.
Now the question is: Was the Israeli minister of Foreign Affairs also under a probe for bullet proof cars and therefore barred from signing the BASA agreement??
Re: Drama As Jonathan, Stella Oduah Disagree Over BASA Signing by theshadyexpress(m): 4:12am On Oct 30, 2013
this is junk journalism at Best
Re: Drama As Jonathan, Stella Oduah Disagree Over BASA Signing by theshadyexpress(m): 4:14am On Oct 30, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

Oga r u daft... Wat is it about d news dt makes Nigerians gullible eh? If u couldn't belief d write-up, den r u blind dt u can't view d pictures backing up d news?
Wasn't she sitting beside d minister of state 4 foreign affairs? Isn't she d minister of Aviation? Did u see her signing any bilateral agreement in the photo above?
GUY PARK WELL O!!!.... If u r gullible, dtz ur own cup of tea. Down assume dt 2 be d case wit evry oda pesin.
are u daft to see the mischief in the whole writeup ,go get a life you sycophant
Re: Drama As Jonathan, Stella Oduah Disagree Over BASA Signing by theshadyexpress(m): 4:21am On Oct 30, 2013
madam_oringo: Look at her worwoh thieving face! Scumbag...the only thing she is good at is looting the country into insolvency and being a cum bucket for Jonathan!! angry angry
madam ojuju that woman is far more beautiful than anyone in your entire family and has achieved a 100times what your family wish they could achieve,no matter the quantum of hate u show to her u will never be better than her poo or spit you mother of all fools.
Re: Drama As Jonathan, Stella Oduah Disagree Over BASA Signing by madamoringo(f): 4:29am On Oct 30, 2013
theshadyexpress:
madam ojuju that woman is far more beautiful than anyone in your entire family and has achieved a 100times what your family wish they could achieve,no matter the quantum of hate u show to her u will never be better than her poo or spit you mother of all fools.

Stealing is not an achievement in my family or lineage...but you people are the ones cursed with it! She will soon be fired anyway LWKMD!
Re: Drama As Jonathan, Stella Oduah Disagree Over BASA Signing by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:39am On Oct 30, 2013
Who is erstwhile aviation minister? undecided. The reporter really needs some bulala on his backside.
Re: Drama As Jonathan, Stella Oduah Disagree Over BASA Signing by waleadex(m): 5:50am On Oct 30, 2013
Well,so far,it's glaring she's seriously embattled and it would be so honourable of her to resign her appointment and possibly make defense afterwards.One serious bad thing about we Nigerians is we see resignation as disgrace,as poisonous too.If the Pope who resigned was a Nigerian he would have preferred to die there instead of resigning. Yar'adua case too was another example.
May God deliver Nigeria from this darkness!
Re: Drama As Jonathan, Stella Oduah Disagree Over BASA Signing by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:12am On Oct 30, 2013
Another on-line propaganda. Fake News
Re: Drama As Jonathan, Stella Oduah Disagree Over BASA Signing by WildChild00(m): 6:30am On Oct 30, 2013
No until proper Nigerian newspapers with track records carries the news then it is still an allegation to the eyes of an ordinary Nigeria, Guardian, Sun, Punch etc
Re: Drama As Jonathan, Stella Oduah Disagree Over BASA Signing by theshadyexpress(m): 7:24am On Oct 30, 2013
madam_oringo:

Stealing is not an achievement in my family or lineage...but you people are the ones cursed with it! She will soon be fired anyway LWKMD!
oya sharply sack am Mrs olodo,dieziani faced worse persecution but is still standing strong while her oppressors are getting tired.
you never see anything ,i go advice u to try embrace the transformer on your street before ur situation worsens
Re: Drama As Jonathan, Stella Oduah Disagree Over BASA Signing by gratieao: 7:59am On Oct 30, 2013
Nigeria will never grow if we continue hidden criminals in our locality.
checkout of my signature and tell me why this news never hit front page since three days.
Tribal MODs repent and except Christ
Re: Drama As Jonathan, Stella Oduah Disagree Over BASA Signing by Prymestrr(m): 9:46am On Oct 30, 2013
Napoleondegreat:

so you beleive she is the erstwhile minister of aviation? I pity the family you come from!
U must be an ingrate 2 v made dz lousy comment! So 'erstwhile' was d only word ur incompetent degree of intelligence was able 2 pick out of the entire message d news was tryna convey eh Fool, dt was a vocabulary malfunction of d writer which had lytl n insignificant effect on the message delivered eh!
U pity d family i come from... @least i do v a family unlike ur sorry aR.sE STREET REJECT. IdiotA!
#puto!!!
Re: Drama As Jonathan, Stella Oduah Disagree Over BASA Signing by Prymestrr(m): 10:01am On Oct 30, 2013
theshadyexpress:
are u daft to see the mischief in the whole writeup ,go get a life you sycophant
I assume dt as an im.becile dt u r, u saw mischief in d entire message eh U must be a foolish tribalist buttlicker... I throw ur own words back @ u punk... "get a lyf! "
See past ur myopic sentimentality which is clearly an end result of tribal loyalty lacking in objectivity.
D message is ryt der staring @ u in black n white. Take it or leave it. Ur personal opinion isn't gonna disrupt d facts in anyway possible.
#puto
Re: Drama As Jonathan, Stella Oduah Disagree Over BASA Signing by theshadyexpress(m): 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

I assume dt as an im.becile dt u r, u saw mischief in d entire message eh U must be a foolish tribalist buttlicker... I throw ur own words back @ u punk... "get a lyf! "
See past ur myopic sentimentality which is clearly an end result of tribal loyalty lacking in objectivity.
D message is ryt der staring @ u in black n white. Take it or leave it. Ur personal opinion isn't gonna disrupt d facts in anyway possible.
#puto
as a completely helpless, hopeless nonentity with a decayed cerebrum I expect u to believe any thing thrown at your face without processing and evaluating them because,u lack the reasoning facility to do so.I'm sure your type will believe a story that in times past man used to walk on one leg and clap with one hand.
you advanced and grown up fool that carries about a filth that stinks to the high heavens
Re: Drama As Jonathan, Stella Oduah Disagree Over BASA Signing by Prymestrr(m): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
theshadyexpress:
as a completely helpless, hopeless nonentity with a decayed cerebrum I expect u to believe any thing thrown at your face without processing and evaluating them because,u lack the reasoning facility to do so.I'm sure your type will believe a story that in times past man used to walk on one leg and clap with one hand.
you advanced and grown up fool that carries about a filth that stinks to the high heavens
As an old saying goes, "what a man knows not of, does not kill him". U just described how limited in reasoning u v bin sinz u wer birthed. Feel so sorry 4 u!
Back 2 d subject matter.... Odua has been caught pants down in a graft scandle n if she's proven guilty of this offence which i'm positive would be d case wen d Rule of Law is followed 2 the letter...I pray she's given d maximum punishment befitting her offence n dt, my frienemy on NL, will act as a deterrent against such incidence occuring in the future. *call me naive if u care*
Now get d F*ck outta ere n go mind ur bl**dy biz
#puto!
Re: Drama As Jonathan, Stella Oduah Disagree Over BASA Signing by cumpaddre(m): 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
madam_oringo:

Stealing is not an achievement in my family or lineage
Nah, I think stupidity makes up for all d qualities missing in ur family.
Re: Drama As Jonathan, Stella Oduah Disagree Over BASA Signing by theshadyexpress(m): 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

As an old saying goes, "what a man knows not of, does not kill him". U just described how limited in reasoning u v bin sinz u wer birthed. Feel so sorry 4 u!
Back 2 d subject matter.... Odua has been caught pants down in a graft scandle n if she's proven guilty of this offence which i'm positive would be d case wen d Rule of Law is followed 2 the letter...I pray she's given d maximum punishment befitting her offence n dt, my frienemy on NL, will act as a deterrent against such incidence occuring in the future. *call me naive if u care*
Now get d F*ck outta ere n go mind ur bl**dy biz
#puto!
there's no better way to describe your situation than that of a chronic intellectual destitute,even a day old baby is by far intellectually stable than you. even mad fellows will see u and be happy with their status.
now go chase cockroaches and rats on the street cos that's what you've been condemned to do for the rest of your short existence
you dry headed fuc*ktard with a clownish look
Re: Drama As Jonathan, Stella Oduah Disagree Over BASA Signing by Prymestrr(m): 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
theshadyexpress:
there's no better way to describe your situation than that of a chronic intellectual destitute,even a day old baby is by far intellectually stable than you. even mad fellows will see u and be happy with their status.
now go chase cockroaches and rats on the street cos that's what you've been condemned to do for the rest of your short existence
you dry headed fuc*ktard with a clownish look
*n I laughed!!!
Sorry fool coz i ain't gat no more tym 2 waste on ya sorry ar.se... U v bin posting all sorta abuses since early morning dt i'm forced 2 agree dt u gr8ly surpass me in dt field of expertise. Maybe dtz ur family heirloom *wouldn't be surprised if dtz d case*.
Go dig up some valuable argument in line with d original topic den i ll decide if u r worth anoda millisecond of ma tym coz besides dt...I'm out!
#Gracias!!!
Re: Drama As Jonathan, Stella Oduah Disagree Over BASA Signing by Prymestrr(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: Drama As Jonathan, Stella Oduah Disagree Over BASA Signing by sleekdre: 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
@OP..Big lie..when will nigerian journalists report based on investigation rather than hearsay? Let them name other media houses that got the said pix as claimed?
Re: Drama As Jonathan, Stella Oduah Disagree Over BASA Signing by theshadyexpress(m): 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

*n I laughed!!!
Sorry fool coz i ain't gat no more tym 2 waste on ya sorry ar.se... U v bin posting all sorta abuses since early morning dt i'm forced 2 agree dt u gr8ly surpass me in dt field of expertise. Maybe dtz ur family heirloom *wouldn't be surprised if dtz d case*.
Go dig up some valuable argument in line with d original topic den i ll decide if u r worth anoda millisecond of ma tym coz besides dt...I'm out!
#Gracias!!!
what a cunning way to say I'm sorry,pls let me go.
be warned,next time I won't be friendly
now go and sin no more my boy
Re: Drama As Jonathan, Stella Oduah Disagree Over BASA Signing by tpia5: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

U must be an ingrate 2 v made dz lousy comment! So 'erstwhile' was d only word ur incompetent degree of intelligence was able 2 pick out of the entire message d news was tryna convey eh Fool, dt was a vocabulary malfunction of d writer which had lytl n insignificant effect on the message delivered eh!
U pity d family i come from... @least i do v a family unlike ur sorry aR.sE STREET REJECT. IdiotA!
#puto!!!

Why are you fighting everywhere, do you not have mental problems or are you just angry at life in general?

You just curse all over the forum, why are you so miserable?

You can't type in english, you can't hold an intelligent conversation void of insults, you can't do anything good with your life, and you feel that's nl's fault?

Even if it is, your level of bitterness is still too high.
Re: Drama As Jonathan, Stella Oduah Disagree Over BASA Signing by tpia5: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

*n I laughed!!!
#Gracias!!!

Wow, I pity you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Pictured Frying Kose(beans Cake) And Yam / Gbenga Olawepo Is A Fulani Man, Reveals True Idetity On Internet / Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.