Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders (32360 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
speedyboi: lemme describe Adaobi's personality:

Reserved; She doesn't talk, freak for certain things which I don't know! She doesn't hang out with friends - more like a loner sha lipsrsealed, But she enjoys spending time with her family, She likes to concentrate and focus, She's a scientist.......

so how many percent grin

100%

4 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Merkki(f): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
190:

uuuhooh come on. It's only a mental picture. Doesn't mean that's what you are in real life. I don't know half of what you wrote up there but i'm sure they are not nice words. I forgive you.

Mynd: Tall, dark, aggressive, rude, patriotic, intelligent, doesn't forgive easily and fun-loving.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Merkki(f): 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ok. 190: HIGH sperm count! Ok now? wink

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'm nowhere near dark. You don't like fair guys?
Are u an 'albino'? grin
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by onila(f): 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
Merkki:

Mynd: Tall, dark, aggressive, rude, patriotic, intelligent, doesn't forgive easily and fun-loving.
grin

RUDE BUT QUITE PASSIONATE THO

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
adaobi123:

100%

OMG! So I don turn Psycho-analyst! *Dancing Skelewu* grin
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Afam4eva(m): 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
CFCfan:
Are u an 'albino'? grin
Not close grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Merkki(f): 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
190:

Are you a robot? Why are you repeating same words? Add attention-seeking to your list.

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
Idowuogbo: Dark skinned (not too dark), she talks when she's with her folks and close friends.... otherwise Introvert, She is not a socialite, she doesn't party.....

eeermmm...okay before I confuse myself; 'dazz all' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by vcvibes(m): 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
Merkki:

You are light skinned, not too tall, shy, hates parties and social gatherings, soft hearted and emotional. Right or wrong?
Any one who spends an average of 5-6 hours a day on naira land hates parties and social gatherings. Intact, technically doesn't have a social life outside the internet/nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
vcvibes: Any one who spends an average of 5-6 hours a day on naira land hates parties and social gatherings. Intact, technically doesn't have a social life outside the internet/nairaland

excluding me! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by StateOfMind: 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
speedyboi: Who go create my own picture now sad sad sad sad.

I have a totally different picture of Afam though. I've always thought he will be dark skinned, Unkempt lipsrsealed, talks too much when with close friends and family.....But introvert in other cases, mid-20 kinda....i dunno!

For Adaobi, I've seen her picture before....so... cheesy

The unkempt part got me laughing out loud..tf?

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by vcvibes(m): 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
onila:

I am brown skinned

never been to the club in the last 5 years

I don't crave for attention, I am actually a loner in real life and quite reserved

but am beautiful, tall and shy smiley cool
make ah hear, who will agree dat she is ugly and short. Every girl is tall n beautiful as far as naira land is concerned

3 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by StateOfMind: 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2013
Merkki: 190 the clown: Dreadlocks, not too tall, intelligent, suffers from low spërm count, alcoholic, fun loving, blunt and fraudulent.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by vcvibes(m): 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
speedyboi:

excluding me! angry angry angry
Especially YOU

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
StateOfMind:

The unkempt part got me laughing out loud..tf?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

vcvibes: Especially YOU
Anyway....I don't even spend up to six hours....so your assertion automatically excludes me smiley

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Obinoscopy(m): 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
Merrki, you are such a psychic! How did you know all these stuff about me? Have we met before? You were almost right except for the potbelly. Although I must admit that my tummy is beginning to bulge sad

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Merkki(f): 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
Obinoscopy: Merrki, you are such a psychic! How did you know all these stuff about me? Have we met before? You were almost right except for the potbelly. Although I must admit that my tummy is beginning to bulge sad

Wow! This feels good. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Merkki(f): 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
xynerise: light skinned, short, blood-shot eyes, smokes weed, kind, slow talker, stammerer, forgiving, fun-loving and creative.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by AbuMikey(m): 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
Merkki: 190 the clown: Dreadlocks, not too tall, intelligent, suffers from low spërm count, alcoholic, fun loving, blunt and fraudulent.

190 is my Younger bro, and You got this right angry

4 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by 190: 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

190 is my Younger bro, and You got this right angry

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by sholay2011(m): 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
Tpia: Under 30 yrs...fair-skinned...smooth skin...sexy eyes...aquiline nose...meaty red lips...average height. ..figure 8...very intelligent...Jesus-loving...em...wat again oh?? undecided undecided

Lest I forget....cool-tempered, friendly, extremely kind
...and friendly again grin grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Merkki(f): 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
sholay2011: Tpia: Under 30 yrs...fair-skinned...smooth skin...sexy eyes...aquiline nose...meaty red lips...average height. ..figure 8...very intelligent...Jesus-loving...em...wat again oh?? undecided undecided

Really? I actually have the opposite of that. Don't really know much about him/her, but from the few posts i saw, quite unfriendly.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
sholay2011: Tpia: Under 30 yrs...fair-skinned...smooth skin...sexy eyes...aquiline nose...meaty red lips...average height. ..figure 8...very intelligent...Jesus-loving...em...wat again oh?? undecided undecided

smdh

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Obinoscopy(m): 12:00am On Oct 30, 2013
Tovot: Beautiful, Average Height, Ajebutter, Sociable, Fun Loving, Troublesome, Chocolaty in Complexion, Kissable Lips kiss

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by sholay2011(m): 12:01am On Oct 30, 2013
speedyboi:

smdh
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Obinoscopy(m): 12:14am On Oct 30, 2013
Jhydebaba: Tall, lanky, dark, moderately sociable, randy but not a good toaster of ladies, big sized kondo grin

Harlos: Average Height, Plumpy, Very Sociable, Chocolate Complexion

3 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by xynerise: 1:14am On Oct 30, 2013
Merkki: xynerise: light skinned, short, blood-shot eyes, smokes weed, kind, slow talker, stammerer, forgiving, fun-loving and creative.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Obinoscopy(m): 1:24am On Oct 30, 2013
Gree-die: Dark in complexion, average height, adventurous lady, amazingly beautiful, not shy and not too social, and I'm damn sure she has loving eyes smiley

Breathing: Fair in complexion, not tall, very social, intelligent, nice set ot teeth grin, round face, pretty

Caracta: no need cos I've seen her already (although she isn't aware) wink cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 1:33am On Oct 30, 2013
Obinoscopy:

Caracta: no need cos I've seen her already (although she isn't aware) wink cheesy cheesy

Huh? Where? How?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Can You Solve This Question In 30 Seconds? / Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? / Can You Spot The Cat In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.