Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders (32367 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by UjSizzle(f): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2013
CFCfan:

Bllody hell, you got one thing wrong cheesy
So you're slim and not chubby.
You like the company of women but don't get their attention as often as you want. You like to be identified with people you think are popular....in fact you want to be popular(God knows why).
You like sports and politics, and have few friends so you're careful not to hurt them(even if it means holding back the truth).

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Mynd44: 8:12am On Oct 30, 2013
Popowaa: Xyneris is a fair guy,a bit tall,a good father and husband.Business oriented and likes sex.Caring and quite intelligent.Very jovial and has lot of female friends.He likes sex and hates household chores.He might be blunt but sensitive to other peoples feeling.
Forget. Collosall failure grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta: Make una picture me mentally biko. I need to know what people think of me here.

sad
Caracta: dark skinned, 5ft 7in tall, wears Brazilian/Peruvian weave, likes "Tonti" Dike, brilliant, amiable, indefatigable, and has a good sense of humour.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 8:12am On Oct 30, 2013
Matthew Briggs: Tall, dark, has dimples, quiet, moody, faithful friend, a bit nerdy, mummy's boy kind of guy and emotional.

Idnoble: Short, dark, low-cut hair, easy going, deep thinker, first son of the family, sings in the choir and creative.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 30, 2013
uj_sizzle:
You like the company of women but don't get their attention as often as you want. You like to be identified with people you think are popular....in fact you want to be popular(God knows why).
You like sports and politics, and have few friends so you're careful not to hurt them(even if it means holding back the truth).

The bolded are debatable cheesy

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Teespice(f): 8:13am On Oct 30, 2013
uj_sizzle: Teespice

Petite, dark skinned, introvert, smiles a lot, nerdy, hotheaded but sensitive too.

95 per cent correct. I am not nerdy though.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 8:13am On Oct 30, 2013
CFCfan:
Caracta: dark skinned, 5ft 7in tall, wears Brazilian/Peruvian weave, likes "Tonti" Dike, brilliant, amiable, indefatigable, and has a good sense of humour.

Fail! Fail!! Fail!!!

*modified*

75% right sad The Peruvian hair part threw me off

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I think so too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Mynd44: 8:14am On Oct 30, 2013
Vickii Ro: Mynd is a tall,dark reserved cutie who reads a lot,really neat,not really into girls though he's STRAIGHT,d type dat cn stay in a compound for 2 years,nad you'll se him jst 5times.
Well daz wat I think,I might be 100percent wrong,but u cnt sue me fr itt!
*tongue out*
Not 100% but about 70%

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by UjSizzle(f): 8:15am On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta: Make una picture me mentally biko. I need to know what people think of me here.

sad
petite, dark skinned chinese princess wink warm, compassionate, loves her friends, too trusting(iThink), firm when necessary, likes blond weaves grin, very jovial...are u ever sad? undecided.

I swear everytime i think of u, i picture a doll embarassed

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta:

Fail! Fail!! Fail!!!
Sorry, you're 4'11''

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Popowaa: 8:16am On Oct 30, 2013
Caracter is a deep person,intelligent who loves family.She has a good heart and will be a good cook.She can be a snob if she wants to but love those close to her(friends).Can be blunts at times too and judging from the way she writes she might be a writer.She will be a good lover and emotional.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by UjSizzle(f): 8:17am On Oct 30, 2013
Teespice:

95 per cent correct. I am not nerdy though.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 8:18am On Oct 30, 2013
jay bee:
I'm an ISTJ

Which wan be ISTJ?

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Popowaa: 8:18am On Oct 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
Forget. Collosall failure grin
I'm right and i can swear u dont forgive easily,and if forgive u cannt let go.I forgot this one,you will be a snob

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by UjSizzle(f): 8:18am On Oct 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
Not 100% but about 70%
abeg she's right.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Mynd44: 8:19am On Oct 30, 2013
Goldieluks; funny sometimes, trusting, loyal to her friends, has a lot of acquaintances but few she trusts. She is the family type and is devoted to those around her. Sensitive to positive and negative comments and playful when she wants to be. Loves kids and always has her heart at home

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by UjSizzle(f): 8:19am On Oct 30, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Which wan be ISTJ?
i wonder oo

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Mynd44: 8:21am On Oct 30, 2013
Popowaa: I'm right and i can swear u dont forgive easily,and if forgive u cannt let go.I forgot this one,you will be a snob
Y'all making me look like some vengeful dark ages warrior

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 30, 2013
am new here.. Wu cn i pick on? Mak una suggest gal 4 me or if u are a lady volunteer ursef cheesy

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Popowaa: 8:22am On Oct 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
You got just 2 things right there grin
which are?

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by UjSizzle(f): 8:23am On Oct 30, 2013
CFCfan:

The bolded are debatable cheesy
My perception of you

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Mynd44: 8:23am On Oct 30, 2013
Doe-eyed: loyal to herself and family. Dark skinned, caring to animals, loves people and does not mind taking the fall for without asked. Is not afraid to ask for help and does not really care what others think of her

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 8:23am On Oct 30, 2013
uj_sizzle:
petite, dark skinned chinese princess wink warm, compassionate, loves her friends, too trusting(iThink), firm when necessary, likes blond weaves grin, very jovial...are u ever sad? undecided.

Oh dear! Too trusting? You picture a doll? You this gehl... cry

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Popowaa: 8:23am On Oct 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
Y'all making me look like some vengeful dark ages warrior
Just a mental picture but soo sure about those two.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by UjSizzle(f): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: am new here.. Wu cn i pick on? Mak una suggest gal 4 me or if u are a lady volunteer ursef cheesy
lol oya i suggest moiself grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 8:25am On Oct 30, 2013
Popowaa: Caracter is a deep person,intelligent who loves family.She has a good heart and will be a good cook.She can be a snob if she wants to but love those close to her(friends).Can be blunts at times too and judging from the way she writes she might be a writer.She will be a good lover and emotional.

Roger that babe!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 8:26am On Oct 30, 2013
uj_sizzle:

lol

Am I invited? grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Mynd44: 8:26am On Oct 30, 2013
Popowaa: Just a mental picture but soo sure about those two.
Okay oooo

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 8:27am On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta:

Roger that babe!!!!!

hmmm... u mean she got it right? smiley

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 8:27am On Oct 30, 2013
CFCfan:
Sorry, you're 4'11''

Lol...i modified.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by UjSizzle(f): 8:29am On Oct 30, 2013
Popowaa: Just a mental picture but soo sure about those two.
lets rephrase.
He forgives easily, gives second third and fourth chances, very loyal to the people he cares about, but doesn't let go easily.

I know you'll deny the last part Mynd, but i've noticed it too. You might not hold people's sins against them, but you still hold it close to you, partly because you were hurt(not like u want us to know that) or because it's a reminder to you that people should not be trusted.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Can You Solve This Question In 30 Seconds? / Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? / Can You Spot The Cat In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.