Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders (32357 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Philipsdael(m): 8:45am On Oct 30, 2013
Vickii Ro
Young, slim, chocolate-skin, cute gurl...... Likes adventures and an introvert but sometimes harsh....but a good intellect and generally a fun person to hang-out-with.
Thats my mental pic of Vic.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by homesteady(m): 8:46am On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta:

Hahaha. I no fit laugh abeg. Funny enough, i like her. She is wierd in a funny kind of way.

Exactly! grin but she can be so annoying!

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by jaybee3(m): 8:46am On Oct 30, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Which wan be ISTJ?
A chameleon

http://www.typelogic.com/istj.html

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 30, 2013
Mental description of uj_sizzle

Fun lover, nairaland addict, d.o.p.e as in swaggerlicious (not stupid lol), dark skinnned, slim as spag, a talkative, enjoys having people's attention, a go-getter, a lover of food (food lyk akpu lol)
ww.uj_sizzle dahs all cheesy

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 8:47am On Oct 30, 2013
Truckpusher: Dream on sweetheart ,you're no where near my personality .....though nice try with the weed thingy... cheesy

sad

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Mynd44: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2013
Red Mosquito: People person, loves attention and loves being a shining light. Nerdy, geeky and bookish. Loves showing off his intelligence and loves arguments. Likes girls but he gets tongue tied so he uses jokes as a defence. Has loads of friends but does not really have special ones. Loves it when people attach importance to him and he would love to have praise singers. He worries what people think of him and he has a thing for hair.

Oh that dude won't share anything with anyone

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Truckpusher(m): 8:48am On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta:

I think you are a spoilt first son. Lazy and bad cook too.
Lazy? undecided and i rake in six figures all by myself whilst working my azz raw.......you must be high on some cow dung cheesy grin

Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 8:50am On Oct 30, 2013
uj_sizzle:
yup.

Outside physical attributes since i've seen your pics and you are beyooootiful smiley
You're faithful to the people you love, always ready to listen and dish out advise, you like to have a good time and prefer it in the company of people, intelligent, churchy but not excessively so, You don't talk much about hubby so i think you're a single mum(could be wrong), don't approach people first, focused and have a large heart smiley

smiley

Great! For someone who has never interacted with me, u did quite well. lol

I'm not a single mum o. Hubby travels a lot, he is a media person and he doesn't like his info on d net. So, I try not to say much. lol. Left to me, I will live on d net. cheesy

About approaching people, I do approach sometimes, but I don't like to be nosy.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Mynd44: 8:50am On Oct 30, 2013
Pweety4me: young(everyone knows) brilliant but very insecure cos something happened once. She has few friends and keeps a closed circle. She won't hesitate to dump a friend if he/she is seen with her enemies. Can be gentle is handled properly and is really looking for people to love her.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2013
jay bee:
A chameleon

http://www.typelogic.com/istj.html

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2013
Truckpusher: Lazy? undecided and i rake in six figures all by myself whilst working my azz raw.......you must be high on some cow dung cheesy grin

Damn!

Proud and boastful too tongue

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 30, 2013
Popowaa: My mental picture of CFC,he will a good boyfriend and husband who will always want to please his wife.He loves family and friends.Will have lot of female friends and he will be the type who will want people to say good things about him so he does things to please people.He trust easily and i'm very sure he has a fragile heart and he is very emotional.He gets hurt easily and forgives easily.He is a mummy's boy too.
You're 99% right grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Popowaa: 8:54am On Oct 30, 2013
uj_sizzle: Popowaa i wanna hear what you think of moi grin
You are a good friend loyal to your friends,you also love family.coming with rest

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Truckpusher(m): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta:

Proud and boastful too tongue
Fine by me if that's what you choose to call truth and reality. cheesy

I'm a very humble but out spoken person and yes sometimes you really need to put people where they belong,that isn't being proud and boastful or is it?

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
Tgirl: babyish like me. Loves having fun and is the typical neighbor who if she does not see you by 11am will come to knock. Loves kids but firm too. She wishes to be a Disciplinarian but she no get the liver tongue. Oh she has favorite people and might be turned to defend them at first

hahahahahaha

grin grin grin

I sm strict o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 30, 2013
caracta, permission to describe u cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 8:58am On Oct 30, 2013
Truckpusher: Fine by me if that's what you choose to call truth and reality. cheesy

I'm a very humble but out spoken person and yes sometimes you really need to put people where they belong,that isn't being proud and boastful or is it?

Pffffffftttttttttttttttttttt! tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 8:58am On Oct 30, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: caracta, permission to describe u cheesy tongue

Granted!!!
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Mynd44: 8:59am On Oct 30, 2013
Tgirl4real:

hahahahahaha

grin grin grin

I sm strict o. cheesy
*yimu*

you don't have the liver to follow through. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Popowaa: 8:59am On Oct 30, 2013
Mynd_44: Red Mosquito: People person, loves attention and loves being a shining light. Nerdy, geeky and bookish. Loves showing off his intelligence and loves arguments. Likes girls but he gets tongue tied so he uses jokes as a defence. Has loads of friends but does not really have special ones. Loves it when people attach importance to him and he would love to have praise singers. He worries what people think of him and he has a thing for hair.

Oh that dude won't share anything with anyone
I agree

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Popowaa: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2013
CFCfan:
You're 99% right grin
Hipee

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by UjSizzle(f): 9:01am On Oct 30, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: Mental description of uj_sizzle

Fun lover, nairaland addict, d.o.p.e as in swaggerlicious (not stupid lol), dark skinnned, slim as spag, a talkative, enjoys having people's attention, a go-getter, a lover of food (food lyk akpu lol)
ww.uj_sizzle dahs all cheesy
Those ones highlighted were wrong, but you try cheesy

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Truckpusher(m): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2013
You guys really think you can actually tell about one's personality using his e-personality in NL as a measure?...smh

Too many children running around here grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Popowaa: 9:07am On Oct 30, 2013
Sexkillz is a romantic,hard hearted man who cares about what people say about him if not he wouldnt be quoting and replying people who say bad things about him.He does not forgive easily and is a no nonesense man.He is proud and does not admits his mistakes.He will go the extra mile to please the woman he loves.He is wise and hence a good adviser.He is loyal to his friends but does not condone nonesense from them

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Mynd44: 9:08am On Oct 30, 2013
Sexkillz: Blue eyed tree frogtonguetongue Not patriotic at all. Loves amala and mangoes.
gringringringrintonguetonguetongue

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by AbuMikey(m): 9:09am On Oct 30, 2013
Popowaa: Sexkillz is a romantic,hard hearted man who cares about what people say about him if not he wouldnt be quoting and replying people who say bad things about him.He does not forgive easily and is a no nonesense man.He is proud and does not admits his mistakes.He will go the extra mile to please the woman he loves.He is wise and hence a good adviser.He is loyal to his friends but does not condone nonesense from them

Spot On! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Mynd44: 9:09am On Oct 30, 2013
Mukina2: Loves arsenal grin, loves Ronaldo and moves at the speed of lighttonguetongue

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 30, 2013
Uj sizzle: cheerful, assertive, 5ft 5in tall, loves the phrase "bloody hell", picky and dark skinned.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Truckpusher(m): 9:10am On Oct 30, 2013
Popowaa: Sexkillz is a romantic,hard hearted man who cares about what people say about him if not he wouldnt be quoting and replying people who say bad things about him.He does not forgive easily and is a no nonesense man.He is proud and does not admits his mistakes.He will go the extra mile to please the woman he loves.He is wise and hence a good adviser.He is loyal to his friends but does not condone nonesense from them
Nice one there, Miss praise singer cheesy

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 9:12am On Oct 30, 2013

*nods head*

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 30, 2013
Mynd:
Squat, thick-armed, barrel-chested, pug nosed, crooked-eyed monster with a raspy voice.

Debosky:
Handsome, smiling, warm-faced grampa with an amazing sense of fashion. Ladies love him obviously and the guys wanna be like him. Perfect dentition too.

Enigma
Handsome, bespectacled, warm-smiling uncle with mischievous eyes. Sometimes you feel like he knows somethin about you that you don't when he looks at you. Has a suppressed sense of wealth. He's that delightful uncle you're eager to please and veeeeeeery scared to displease. grin

Caracta:
Fire-spitting, mischievous, gorgeous littpe vixen. You forget how small she is from the first time she looks at you.

Tgirl4real:
Delectable mama with that knowing smile tells you you ain't fooling her none. She tall (above 5'cool, laughs easily, very easygoing.

Debrief (prolly off NL now):
Can't be as large as I imagine her. She comes across like a gentle bonecrusher. Very empathetic but unapologetic for her views. People-person but not extroverted. Veeeeeery pretty but tends to understate it. Deep in emotion but a bit of an iceberg in showing it.

Logicboy:
Smallish. Walks chin-up, veery chin-up like he goes at everything mouth-first. Very garrulous. Makes friends easily. Doesn't like dwelling upon his own personality. Fun to be with. Extremely sensitive. But easily moody (which is why he doesn't introspect a lot).

aManFromMars:
Kind eyes. Sensitive friend. Not much of a talker. Dry sense of humor. Tall and muscular. Moderately handsome but you notice his eyes first. Good head of hair. Smiles easily. Withdraws easily.

ATMC:
Fun chick. Very untalkative until the moment hits her and she's comfortable. Very pretty but uncaring. Compliments wash over her. She's a bit of a snob, but a very appealing snob. You'd like to be friends but you're scared of getting on her bad side. Average height. Not easily impressed or else not easy to see that you've impressed her.

Yetseyi:
Introspective, fun-loving babe. Pretty but doesn't quite believe it. A bit shy but daring. About 5'6/5'7. Laughs easily. Withdraws easily.

Ok, more later. Work calls grin

Take it all seriously, if you like.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 9:13am On Oct 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
*yimu*

you don't have the liver to follow through. gringringrin

ha!

OK o. We shall see. lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Can You Solve This Question In 30 Seconds? / Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? / Can You Spot The Cat In This Photo?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.