Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,647 members, 7,958,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders (33512 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Mynd44: 7:55am On Oct 30, 2013
uj_sizzle: Seun

*clears throat* Dark skinned, 5'7" tall(on the average), nerdy, feels people need to prove they are worthy of his attention, blunt--goes without saying, ChloMel, funny in a twisted way--if u can find humor in his annoying nature grin
LMAO

don't quit your day job

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 30, 2013
xynerise:
CFCfan: Pot belly niqqa, dark complexioned, nerdy, always hungry, introvert, too emotional
You got 2 things wrong

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by UjSizzle(f): 7:56am On Oct 30, 2013
Itsmodella

Blunt, hothead, bit of an activist, friendly easy going nature, intelligent smiley

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 7:56am On Oct 30, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I've always pictured him as a light skinned dude embarassed

Maybe i'm color blind then sad

He doesn't act light-skinned. Dayokanu, sexkillz, xynerise, calotti, act light-skinned.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Mynd44: 7:57am On Oct 30, 2013
uj_sizzle: Teespice

Petite, dark skinned, introvert, smiles a lot, nerdy, hotheaded but sensitive too.

In the spirit of not wanting to be slapped, make I just laugh

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by xynerise: 7:58am On Oct 30, 2013
CFCfan:
You got 2 things wrong
Definitely not pot belly and always hungry tongue

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Mynd44: 7:58am On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta:

He doesn't act light-skinned. Dayokanu, sexkillz, xynerise, calotti, act light-skinned.
Have you ever met a light skinned antelope before?

You dey miss road oooo

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by UjSizzle(f): 7:59am On Oct 30, 2013
CFCfan

Chubby, dark skinned, emotional, easy going and friendly, PhlegMel.
Someone i'd like to meet smiley

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by xynerise: 7:59am On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta:

How? grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by UjSizzle(f): 8:00am On Oct 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
In the spirit of not wanting to be slapped, make I just laugh
Hian who asked you to score us? angry
shift jare tongue

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 8:00am On Oct 30, 2013
uj_sizzle: Itsmodella

Blunt, hothead, bit of an activist, friendly easy going nature, intelligent smiley

Seconded!

Truckpusher: Black-skinned (not dark), likes trouble, drinks like a fish, smokes weed ocassionally, enjoys the company of women, average height.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by xynerise: 8:01am On Oct 30, 2013
Mynd_44:

You dey miss road oooo
Ya, we have a dark antelope and its you

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 8:01am On Oct 30, 2013
Mynd_44:

You dey miss road oooo

Yes i have. You act light-skinned too tongue
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Popowaa: 8:01am On Oct 30, 2013
1.190 will be guy who likes making friends and has many and faithful to his friend.Caring guy with a good heart.He likes showing off.190 will be a bragger in real life and does not have a girlfriend judging from some of his nairaland post and punny starved.He thinks money is everything and will probably try to tackle every issue with money so he might be a good briber.190 hates confrotations and try hard not to get into confrontations.Mr Cork has same qualities as they are the same person.
2.Mynd will be a young man who is tall and a little fair skin.He does not forgive easily and thinks very highly of himself.He sees himself as an intelligent dude and hence will not want to mix or have unintelligent people as friends.He is a loner in real life,dont have many friends but faithful to the few friend he has.He thinks he is or almost right all the time.He is a day dreamer hence a good writer.He hates party and yearn to be loved by a woman.
3.Seun is a nerd,hard hearted man who when his mind is already made up about smthing it will take the mercies of God to change.He does not like to be challenged by anybody and likes money.He is an introvert and hates parties.
4.Onila is a teenager who dreams of becoming a star in the future.She is a loner so she is always daydreaming.She might be petite hence her admiration for women with curves.She doesnt party at all and i'm sure she's got strict parents too.She's probably not been to about 90% of the places she claims she has been but read and dreams a lot about those places.
5.Tpiah is a lady in her late twenties or early thirties.A little chubby and dark.She is a lady who does not trust anybody and is very paranoid.She is religious and very superstitious and has not been successful in relationship.She is a loner and i doubt if she has friends at all.

9 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 8:02am On Oct 30, 2013
xynerise:
How? grin

Lol...i don't even know how to explain?

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Mynd44: 8:03am On Oct 30, 2013
xynerise:
Ya, we have a dark antelope and its you
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by UjSizzle(f): 8:03am On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta:

So people 'act' their complexion now?
I must be sending mixed signals then undecided

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 8:03am On Oct 30, 2013
Wooooaaah! Popowaa!! You are good!

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Mynd44: 8:04am On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta:

Yes i have. You act light-skinned too tongue
undecided

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 30, 2013
uj_sizzle: CFCfan

Chubby, dark skinned, emotional, easy going and friendly, PhlegMel.
Someone i'd like to meet smiley

Bllody hell, you got one thing wrong cheesy

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2013
uj_sizzle:
So people 'act' their complexion now?
I must be sending mixed signals then undecided

You act dark-skinned grin

@Mynd, you see your life? tongue

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 30, 2013
xynerise:
Definitely not pot belly and always hungry tongue
You got one thing wrong

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by UjSizzle(f): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2013
Popoowaa shocked dayuuum!!

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 8:06am On Oct 30, 2013
CFCfan:

Bllody hell, you got one thing wrong cheesy

You see? We all know you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by UjSizzle(f): 8:06am On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta:

You act dark-skinned grin

@Mynd, you see your life? tongue
iLaugheth grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Popowaa: 8:06am On Oct 30, 2013
Xyneris is a fair guy,a bit tall,a good father and husband.Business oriented and likes sex.Caring and quite intelligent.Very jovial and has lot of female friends.He likes sex and hates household chores.He might be blunt but sensitive to other peoples feeling.

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Mynd44: 8:08am On Oct 30, 2013
Popowaa: 1.190 will be guy who likes making friends and has many and faithful to his friend.Caring guy with a good heart.He likes showing off.190 will be a bragger in real life and does not have a girlfriend judging from some of his nairaland post and punny starved.He thinks money is everything and will probably try to tackle every issue with money so he might be a good briber.190 hates confrotations and try hard not to get into confrontations.Mr Cork has same qualities as they are the same person.
2.Mynd will be a young man who is tall and a little fair skin.He does not forgive easily and thinks very highly of himself.He sees himself as an intelligent dude and hence will not want to mix or have unintelligent people as friends.He is a loner in real life,dont have many friends but faithful to the few friend he has.He thinks he is or almost right all the time.He is a day dreamer hence a good writer.He hates party and yearn to be loved by a woman.
3.Seun is a nerd,hard hearted man who when his mind is already made up about smthing it will take the mercies of God to change.He does not like to be challenged by anybody and likes money.He is an introvert and hates parties.
4.Onila is a teenager who dreams of becoming a star in the future.She is a loner so she is always daydreaming.She might be petite hence her admiration for women with curves.She doesnt party at all and i'm sure she's got strict parents too.She's probably not been to about 90% of the places she claims she has been but read and dreams a lot about those places.
5.Tpiah is a lady in her late twenties or early thirties.A little chubby and dark.She is a lady who does not trust anybody and is very paranoid.She is religious and very superstitious and has not been successful in relationship.She is a loner and i doubt if she has friends at all.

Does not forgive easily? Fail.
Well maybe 50%

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 8:08am On Oct 30, 2013
Make una picture me mentally biko. I need to know what people think of me here.

sad

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 30, 2013
Popowaa: Xyneris is a fair guy,a bit tall,a good father and husband.Business oriented and likes sex.Caring and quite intelligent.Very jovial and has lot of female friends.He likes sex and hates household chores.He might be blunt but sensitive to other peoples feeling.

But I thought sex killz?

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Popowaa: 8:10am On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta: Wooooaaah! Popowaa!! You are good!
lol.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Mynd44: 8:11am On Oct 30, 2013
Popowaa: 1.190 will be guy who likes making friends and has many and faithful to his friend.Caring guy with a good heart.He likes showing off.190 will be a bragger in real life and does not have a girlfriend judging from some of his nairaland post and punny starved.He thinks money is everything and will probably try to tackle every issue with money so he might be a good briber.190 hates confrotations and try hard not to get into confrontations.Mr Cork has same qualities as they are the same person.

You got just 2 things right there grin
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 30, 2013
Mynd is a tall,dark reserved cutie who reads a lot,really neat,not really into girls though he's STRAIGHT,d type dat cn stay in a compound for 2 years,nad you'll se him jst 5times.
Well daz wat I think,I might be 100percent wrong,but u cnt sue me fr itt!
*tongue out*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Describe Your Salary With A Movie Title / Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word / Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.