Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders (32359 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 8:29am On Oct 30, 2013
Mynd_44: Doe-eyed: loyal to herself and family. Dark skinned, caring to animals, loves people and does not mind taking the fall for without asked. Is not afraid to ask for help and does not really care what others think of her

Mynd, Oya make I hear ur perception of me. Forget say u don see my pix o.

Same for character and Uj
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Popowaa: 8:29am On Oct 30, 2013
My mental picture of CFC,he will a good boyfriend and husband who will always want to please his wife.He loves family and friends.Will have lot of female friends and he will be the type who will want people to say good things about him so he does things to please people.He trust easily and i'm very sure he has a fragile heart and he is very emotional.He gets hurt easily and forgives easily.He is a mummy's boy too.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 8:30am On Oct 30, 2013
Tgirl4real:

hmmm... u mean she got it right? smiley

Yes o.

Tgirl is dark, chubby, good cook, loves vegetables, business-oriented, confident, respectful and likes Nollywood movies.

Why do people think Mynd doesn't forgive easily? sad
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Popowaa: 8:31am On Oct 30, 2013
uj_sizzle:
lets rephrase.
He forgives easily, gives second third and fourth chances, very loyal to the people he cares about, but doesn't let go easily.

I know you'll deny the last part Mynd, but i've noticed it too. You might not hold people's sins against them, but you still hold it close to you, partly because you were hurt(not like u want us to know that) or because it's a reminder to you that people should not be trusted.
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Popowaa: 8:32am On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta:

Roger that babe!!!!!
i'm i wrong?
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Mynd44: 8:33am On Oct 30, 2013
uj_sizzle:
lets rephrase.
He forgives easily, gives second third and fourth chances, very loyal to the people he cares about, but doesn't let go easily.

I know you'll deny the last part Mynd, but i've noticed it too. You might not hold people's sins against them, but you still hold it close to you, partly because you were hurt(not like u want us to know that) or because it's a reminder to you that people should not be trusted.
Hmmm. Do I now?

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by UjSizzle(f): 8:33am On Oct 30, 2013
Tgirl4real:

lol

Am I invited? grin
yup.

Outside physical attributes since i've seen your pics and you are beyooootiful smiley
You're faithful to the people you love, always ready to listen and dish out advise, you like to have a good time and prefer it in the company of people, intelligent, churchy but not excessively so, You don't talk much about hubby so i think you're a single mum(could be wrong), don't approach people first, focused and have a large heart smiley

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 8:34am On Oct 30, 2013
I think Mynd wants people to prove themselves to him. Has little trust issues and very protective of himself.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
Not 100% but about 70%
Yay!!!
Sabi book!!!!
Lemme try again
190;Cute,middle class,teen;Who thnks he's d best thng since Chocolate,bt never once did it,d most he's done is make-out. Brags a lot.
I'm coming with d rest,gotta run nw

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 8:36am On Oct 30, 2013
uj_sizzle:
lets rephrase.

hmm....

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 8:36am On Oct 30, 2013
Popowaa: i'm i wrong?

90% right
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Mynd44: 8:36am On Oct 30, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Mynd, Oya make I hear ur perception of me. Forget say u don see my pix o.

Same for character and Uj
Tgirl: babyish like me. Loves having fun and is the typical neighbor who if she does not see you by 11am will come to knock. Loves kids but firm too. She wishes to be a Disciplinarian but she no get the liver tongue. Oh she has favorite people and might be turned to defend them at first
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by homesteady(m): 8:37am On Oct 30, 2013
A Naialander mental picture of tpia! grin grin
If I was given a pen to draw tpia from my
imagination, I'll draw her as a fat ugly
woman, whose face is invaded by pimples,
she'll have very short and scanty hair
(almost bald), her eyebrows will be bald,
her lips will be very black, her eyes will be
big and black, she'll have a lot of
beards,she will have very big and rotten
teeth, and her fingernails will be very long
and ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Popowaa: 8:37am On Oct 30, 2013
Idowuogbo will be jovial in real life but razz?I doubt that.She's probably a student and likes to associated with the rich.She has a soft heart and is emotional.She likes to show to off her family and i think love is her weakness.She is very loyal to her friends.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Mynd44: 8:38am On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta:

Yes o.

Tgirl is dark, chubby, good cook, loves vegetables, business-oriented, confident, respectful and likes Nollywood movies.

I wonder oooo

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Popowaa: 8:39am On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta:

90% right
hipee

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by GentleMimi: 8:39am On Oct 30, 2013
Haha.....wow! Funny thread,and i'm def ''following''.I really d'nt know people but this is an eye opener! Some few names do strike me..
Truckpusher:avrg height,dark,craves female attention,funny,troublesome,sulks if he doesn't get his way.
Xynerise: tall,built,loves playing wif his kids,not a bad bone in his body,fun loving,loves female attention,can't stand quarrels.
Dannyxy: short,attention seeker,sensitive,short attention span
Odua boy: hates igbos,short,dark,slim.Probably duped by an igbo guy in his past

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Mynd44: 8:39am On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta: I think Mynd wants people to prove themselves to him. Has little trust issues and very protective of himself.
Wrong again!!!

Na wetin na?

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by UjSizzle(f): 8:40am On Oct 30, 2013
Popowaa i wanna hear what you think of moi grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by xynerise: 8:40am On Oct 30, 2013
Popowaa: Xyneris is a fair guy,a bit tall,a good father and husband.Business oriented and likes sex.Caring and quite intelligent.Very jovial and has lot of female friends.He likes sex and hates household chores.He might be blunt but sensitive to other peoples feeling.
Show me one person that hates sex grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Popowaa: 8:40am On Oct 30, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Yay!!!
Sabi book!!!!
Lemme try again
190;Cute,middle class,teen;Who thnks he's d best thng since Chocolate,bt never once did it,d most he's done is make-out. Brags a lot.
I'm coming with d rest,gotta run nw
He's not a teen

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 8:40am On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta:

Yes o.

Cool! Real cool! grin

But ermmm....I love movies generally, but prefer hollywood n bollywood to nollywood.

For nollywood, only well written script from intelligent producers. But I sometimes indulge when I wanna lay about. I find most insulting to my intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 8:40am On Oct 30, 2013
homesteady: A Naialander mental picture of tpia! grin grin

Hahaha. I no fit laugh abeg. Funny enough, i like her. She is wierd in a funny kind of way.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Popowaa: 8:41am On Oct 30, 2013
xynerise:
Show me one person that hates sex grin
mesad
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Truckpusher(m): 8:42am On Oct 30, 2013
GentleMimi: Haha.....wow! Funny thread,and i'm def ''following''.I really d'nt know people but this is an eye opener! Some few names do strike me..
Truckpusher:avrg height,dark,craves female attention,funny,troublesome,sulks if he doesn't get his way.
Xynerise: tall,built,loves playing wif his kids,not a bad bone in his body,fun loving,loves female attention,can't stand quarrels.
Load of crap grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by xynerise: 8:42am On Oct 30, 2013
GentleMimi: Haha.....wow! Funny thread,and i'm def ''following''.I really d'nt know people but this is an eye opener! Some few names do strike me..
Ok, you got me there

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 8:42am On Oct 30, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Cool! Real cool! grin

But ermmm....I love movies generally, but prefer hollywood n bollywood to nollywood.

For nollywood, only well written script from intelligent producers. But I sometimes indulge when I wanna lay about. I find most insulting to my intelligence.

I tried. Yipeee!
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta:

Lol...i modified.
Seen it. Looks like u don't like Peruvian weave. tongue

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by xynerise: 8:43am On Oct 30, 2013
Popowaa: mesad
You need to see your pastor

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 8:44am On Oct 30, 2013
Truckpusher: Load of crap grin

I think you are a spoilt first son. Lazy and bad cook too.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 8:44am On Oct 30, 2013
CFCfan:
Seen it. Looks like u don't like Peruvian weave. tongue

I don't

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Truckpusher(m): 8:45am On Oct 30, 2013
Caracta:

Seconded!

Truckpusher: Black-skinned (not dark), likes trouble, drinks like a fish, smokes weed ocassionally, enjoys the company of women, average height.
Dream on sweetheart ,you're no where near my personality .....though nice try with the weed thingy... cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Can You Solve This Question In 30 Seconds? / Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? / Can You Spot The Cat In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.