Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Love You Stella Oduah! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Love You Stella Oduah! (1896 Views)

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love You Stella Oduah! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2013
I love you for giving it to these people where it hurts.

My only regret is that you are not hurting them enough. I wish you could spend more and cause them mass suicide.

By the way, I wonder what ogugua88 would have done if she were in your position. sad

6 Likes

Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by Jakumo(m): 10:19am On Oct 30, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: I love you for giving it to these people where it hurts.

My only regret is that you are not hurting them enough. I wish you could spend more and cause them mass suicide.

By the way, I wonder what ogugua88 would have done if she were in your position. sad

No problem buddy, if you happen to like 'em fat, ugly and light-ffingered. Have at it. Somebody gotta ride that nasty blubber, so it might as well be you.

14 Likes

Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by ckkris: 10:38am On Oct 30, 2013
Stella is TRANSFORMING the Aviation Industry that Femi Fani Kayode almost destroyed. So far, so good.

6 Likes

Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by Sibrah: 10:47am On Oct 30, 2013
ckkris: Stella is TRANSFORMING the Aviation Industry that Femi Fani Kayode almost destroyed. So far, so good.
Having good runway and beautiful airport isn't bad but failling to enforce standard practice from the side of airlines isn't a good idea either.

1 Like

Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by banki(m): 10:48am On Oct 30, 2013
ckkris: Stella is TRANSFORMING the Aviation Industry that Femi Fani Kayode almost destroyed. So far, so good.

Please exxplain?
Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by pet7: 11:38am On Oct 30, 2013
safety first bfor renovation she must be deployed to anoder ministry
Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by egift(m): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2013
So you are having a wet dream for an alleged crook?
Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by T9ksy(m): 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
Jakumo:

No problem buddy, if you happen to like 'em fat, ugly and light-ffingered. Have at it. Somebody gotta ride that nasty blubber, so it might as well be you.

Abi ojare!!!

Climbing that light-fingered shameless kleptomaniac must be similar to climbing Olumo rock!
Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by Beaf1: 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
self-servicer! do you fantasize her during the session?
Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by Beaf1: 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
self-servicer! do you fantasize her during the session?
Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
You want to sleep with a blubber?
Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by Fresia01(f): 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
B4 u say jack, bad belles wil jux filter dix page talkn crap!

2 Likes

Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: I love you for giving it to these people where it hurts.

you don de suck oduah's bweast abi angry
Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by gurnam: 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
Pathetic.....
Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by stevecantrell: 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
I'm not heeboe and I don't fancy blubber but quit bashing STELLA !
Yeah, leave it up to the fisherman to deal with.
Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ogugua88 wouldn't have gotten herself into such a position in the first place.
Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by gbanikiti(m): 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
ogugua88: Ogugua88 wouldn't have gotten herself into such a position in the first place.
Abi o! grin
Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:25am On Nov 02, 2013
ogugua88: Ogugua88 wouldn't have gotten herself into such a position in the first place.

What position?
Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by BabaEleko(m): 4:41am On Nov 02, 2013
Who can guess this op age??
Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:46am On Nov 02, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Who can guess this op age??

please don't derail.
Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by LajaLaba: 5:53am On Nov 02, 2013
The guy should be around than 17+
Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2013
Laja Laba: The guy should be around than 17+

Which makes you around 71 +++
Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by Zet72(m): 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
gbanikiti: Abi o! grin
Saboteur
Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by DerideGull(m): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
Jakumo:

Remember Stella Oduah is somebody’s mother, sister, daughter and aunty. I hope you would not like it if someone calls your mother "nasty blubber". If you do not mind, I pray you to dig out the denotation of the word-corruption and juxtapose the nuances of the word with actions of NCAA and ministry of aviation. It is a shame the problem of Nigeria does not actually hinge against the rulers but the ruled.
Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by DerideGull(m): 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2013

This is silly and widely held insinuation. Who dash monkey banana?
Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by Brimmie(m): 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2013

If Only OP Was Talented, He Would Be Among Nigeria U-17

1 Like

Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by Onlytruth(m): 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
Jakumo:

Jakumo this is below you bro. sad
Secondly, I don't agree that she is ugly -at all. In fact she is arguably one of the most beautiful women on Jonathan's cabinet.
Quote me on this. cool
Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by Onlytruth(m): 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2013
DerideGull:

This is silly and widely held insinuation. Who dash monkey banana?

lmao. Nothing wey man no go see for Nairaland. In Nairaland, kids ride accomplished public officers.
No matter what I think about any politician in Nigeria, I TRY MY DARNDEST to respect them -yes, even the great ape of Ota. cheesy cool
I respect and admire OBJ though. cool
Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by WarriPikin1: 12:50am On Nov 03, 2013
Me i like her too. For standing up to the lynch mob of Lagos media houses and their handlers, who were determined to crucify her on thumped up charges without giving her a chance to say what happened.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo State Cancels Teachers Competence Test. / Heavy Protest In Nasarawa Over Planned Impeachment Of Their Gov / President Jonathan Sick, Flown To Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.