Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Are Relationships Unfair To Ladies?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Relationships Unfair To Ladies?? (529 Views)

Are Relationships Pointless? / I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! / Are Relationships Better Without Nagging? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Relationships Unfair To Ladies?? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 30, 2013
It has become common these days to see ladies complaining of heartbreaks and funny enough these heartbreaks are avoidable, most times anyway, the ladies usually know they are hanging out with a jerk, a man who doesn't show you as much affection as you do him and treats women like garbage because he has a lot of them buzzing around him like fly on rotten meat...
These faults are usually glaring but these girls deliberately turn a blind eye and come crying foul when they get dumped and blame the entire male specie for their self inflicted misfortune...
A friend of mine dumped his girl yesterday and the way the entire rigmarole played out had me wondering... The dude saw the girl with another guy in the club, they were just chilling, its not as if they were kissing.. D guy just flipped, called the babe and ended the relationship... That isn't the funny part.. This babe came, crying and begging the dude to forgive her.. That the dude has been sleeping with other chicks (which is very true by the way) but she still stayed with him because she loved him, dat she has been faithful all through and had not done anything with the other guy.. I mean, I was really amused, so this babe knew her guy was a player and still chose to hang around... I always thought it was simple, you can't expect me to turn a blind eye to ur misdemeanour because you chose to tolerate mine.. If I catch you with another man, I'd kick you out of my house, if you see me with another lady and decide to bounce me, I'd accept it as fair and move on, on the other hand u can't decide to stick with me and expect me to do same in similar circumstance.... Which brings me back to the question, are happenings like this really unfair to the ladies?? Who exactly is at fault here?
Re: Are Relationships Unfair To Ladies?? by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2013
O boi u sabi yarnn ooooooo *sleep*

(1) (Reply)

Rihard Text BBM PIN:28FF9F5D / Can You Marry Someone Younger Than You?(segun Arinze's Ex Wife Casestudy) / Mr Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.