Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! (33098 Views)

What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] / Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
I know this may come as a surprise to so many regular users of nairaland who think and believe that DailyNews is always against women and supporting guys, anyway, that's my own cross to bear, but I just couldn't withhold the truth after observing this ugly trend amongst guys of nowadays.

for some time now, I have observed something ugly in today's world, especially in Nigeria, and I think Nigerian guys aren't saint by the day, how? Read on...

You are a guy with less than 100thousand naira savings in your bank account, and maybe u are also a student, an unemployed or under-employed graduate or even a school drop out, you are not handsome, not intelligent and not in any viable business or life train...but you want a girl like Kim Kardashian or let me say, Juliet Ibrahim to date u and also love u with all her heart, how and why?

In life, u must have something relative to offer to the other party if u want to be valued and treated like a king.

Most guys of nowadays don't cut their coats according to their length...they want a very pretty girl that's also fashionable and they don't even have anything to offer to her besides unnecessary sms and phone calls, and highest, sex.

Come on guys, be realistic, nothing good in life comes free, and if u get one free pls be watchful and tread cautiously.

If u want a hot girl, then try and be a hotter guy, simple!

You saw Peter of Psquare's wife, Omolola right? You want a girl pretty like her? Then work hard like Psquare and stop daydreaming.

Why should a very pretty girl agree to date and love u if I may ask?

Even if she accepts u out of pity or whatever u guys call it, believe me u are in for it if u don't up your game ASAP!
For instance, an ugly poor guy is permitted to dream of having a very pretty hot girlfriend but a beautiful girl is not permitted to wish or publicly declare her love or desire for rich guys, uh uh...that's really unfair guys!

We want girls to look very pretty, sexy and trendy, and we also want to date them for free and still expect them to keep looking cute and being faithful to us becos we are King Solomon without a palacegrin

We guys don't want girls to cheat but we are cheats ourselves and not planning to change...jeez! Life is really unfair to women, I can feel your pains, sighs.

I just felt like telling u guys this for once pls...if u want a very beautiful and hot girl like the ones u see on billboards or on TVs or wherever, then work hard to make yourself a desired man and stop complaining of heartbreak and turn downs pls...cos it won't change anything, so get busy and stop wasting your limited time online chasing girls and daydreaming in the hope of getting a hot girl for free online.

And to the girls...this isn't a backup pls...if u want a rich guy yourself, then try and make yourself worthy for one...cos so many hotter girls are out there to snatch him away from u, that's the reality of our today world!

Goodnight allsmiley

78 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by mykindofperfect(f): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
I wont say wats on my mind. I dont want to be banned again.

But, lastly, well done Daily news.

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
My mother and I had this discussion just yesterday. I showed her a picture of a guy that was trying to get close to my sister and I. Her response? "Some guys don't date within their caliber." I was telling her, if I were a man, I'd evaluate myself inside and out and toast accordingly, for the girl I want should have no reason to reject me. I wouldn't be surprised if many of the guys who bash Naija women in this section are the lacking guys going for Kim Ks.

I've always wanted to open a thread for women to share their toasting experiences (but I haven't because I already know the result of such a thread). The kind of offers some of us get are ridiculous, and we're still made out to be witches. If I tell you I was asked out on a date by a homeless man at a train station, who would believe me? Yet it's true lol.

That's always been my motto anyway. If you want the best, then be the best and attract the best. A guy who is seriously trying to get a woman should give her no reason to say no. You don't have to be wealthy or even handsome. Just carry yourself well. If you're lacking in some areas, then make up for it elsewhere. You're not handsome? Then be compassionate. You don't have a job? Then put your skills to work and tell her your plans. No man or woman is without a flaw. Any man who puts his best foot forward can get the woman he desires. After all his attempts, if she says no, then the man isn't the problem.

Your post is a breath of fresh air, DN. Well done. smiley

82 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by obyrich(m): 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
No wonder Sullivan Chime threw Clara to the thrash can where she belongs! Guys should chase girls that match their social status abi? So if a guy gets richer he should upgrade? Peter Okoye would have dumped many girls who were there for him when he had nothing to marry Lola who matches his present status. People like the Op would marry a second wife if they become super rich.

63 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by anselm791(m): 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
All you've written here is how life's hard and unfair to men, I mean with the day dreaming, working hard like P square, paying for sex while all the women have to do is to be hot? Unless you were once a woman, you shouldn't be writing poo about what you don't know poo about.

87 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by ivyy(f): 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
ogugua88: My mother and I had this discussion just yesterday. I showed her a picture of a guy that was trying to get close to my sister and I. Her response? "Some guys don't date within their caliber." I was telling her, if I were a man, I'd evaluate myself inside and out and toast accordingly, for the girl I want should have no reason to reject me. I wouldn't be surprised if many of the guys who bash Naija women in this section are the lacking guys going for Kim Ks.

I've always wanted to open a thread for women to share their toasting experiences (but I haven't because I already know the result of such a thread). The kind of offers some of us get are ridiculous, and we're still made out to be witches. If I tell you I was asked out on a date by a homeless man at a train station, who would believe me? Yet it's true lol.

That's always been my motto anyway. If you want the best, then be the best and attract the best. A guy who is seriously trying to get a woman should give her no reason to say no. You don't have to be wealthy or even handsome. Just carry yourself well. If you're lacking in some areas, then make up for it elsewhere. You're not handsome? Then be compassionate. You don't have a job? Then put your skills to work and tell her your plans. No man or woman is without a flaw. Any man who puts his best foot forward can get the woman he desires. After all his attempts, if she says no, then the man isn't the problem.

Your post is a breath of fresh air, DN. Well done. smiley

U tooo intelligent, you make sense 99.9%
Mosttimes

3 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by addictiv(m): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
While I agree with dailynews in guys getting themselves tushed up, It is not out of place to say that human beings are unique and relationships are meant to cut across social class, tribes and looks. People have a mental picture of what they want and have every right to ask out who so ever they want as long as its done in a civil manner. Its unfair to say that because a guy doesn't have up to 100k in his acc he shouldn't ask a hot chick out. This would also imply that a non hot or broke chick shouldn't have hopes of having a hot or rich guy till she elvates her status.

57 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
So do you expect ladies to rejoice after reading this or what?
Post filled with sarcasm embarassed undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I seriously need to reserve my comments. undecided
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
Am always curious how people spend time thinking about chasing women and all, not my thing, reading and working besides chasing women around is known to be a big liability. Also I think its a BS chasing a woman of your caliber then again i don,t a lady to understand anyway. Why should I limit myself, life is a risk and you go for what you want, and if you don,t get it you know you played the game. But I agree bout becoming successful but not because of a girl or to be with someone of a higher caliber, that's just mundane and self-deprecating. Terrible advice oguga and daily news.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by MrsChima(f): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
Laughing out loud! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
addictiv: While I agree with dailynews in guys getting themselves tushed up, It is not out of place to say that human beings are unique and relationships are meant to cut across social class, tribes and looks. People have a mental picture of what they want and have every right to ask out who so ever they want as long as its done in a civil manner. Its unfair to say that because a guy doesn't have up to 100k in his acc he shouldn't ask a hot chick out. This would also imply that a non hot or broke chick shouldn't have hopes of having a hot or rich guy till she elvates her status.
summarizing daily news post, as long as you have cash you can get any babe you want.

4 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Iaz93: 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
Rubbish undecidedangry

3 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by bigx(m): 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
Agreed, Like I always say, If I cant make a Girl better than than she was when she met me.........
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Iaz93: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
DailyNews: Most guys of nowadays don't cut their coats according to their length...they want a very pretty girl that's also fashionable and they don't even have anything to offer to her besides unnecessary sms and phone calls, and highest, sex.
You see! That sums up everything.

The text is useless if you don't have money to give her.
The call is also useless if you don't have money to give her. i.e
without money, we shouldn't communicate with someone we love
If you don't have money to give or good clothes to wear, you can't make love.

OP, stupidity has hacked your sense.
Damn!!

22 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nothing said here that we don't know already.

Same 'ol thing undecided
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by LesbianBoy(m): 12:46am On Nov 19, 2013
Iaz93: Big big rubbish!!!
You sound pained! You must really be a BROKE guy undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by nairaman66(m): 3:35am On Nov 19, 2013
Total rubbish! Assuming your situation changes ten times in a year, you should be seen with ten different women to match your different status huh?

27 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Ghadafy(m): 3:48am On Nov 19, 2013
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by lynk106: 3:50am On Nov 19, 2013
hahaha nice thread.
Most men dream of a beautiful woman; Most women dream of a rich man. ... it's very simple. grin
even poor men dream of beautiful wife. Just as ugly women dream of rich husband. I don't know why we make it a bad thing for a woman to want a rich man whereas it is seen as a good thing for a man to want a beautiful wife. rubbish. cool
As a woman, I am crying FOUL.

anselm791: All you've written here is how life's hard and unfair to men, I mean with the day dreaming, working hard like P square, paying for sex while all the women have to do is to be hot? Unless you were once a woman, you shouldn't be writing poo about what you don't know poo about.

Do you think it is easy work to be sewing weaves, bleaching skin, and doing all sorts of things women do to look hot? Skin bleaching for example is very dangerous to health. Women risk their health to look hot for men!
and when they start to get older, they have to do more to keep up and compete with the younger girls. It is hard work. tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by dBard: 3:51am On Nov 19, 2013
I ve never really been a fan of d 'cut ur coat according to ur size' rule in dating..cos in d first place how do u determine wat ur size is in matters of the heart?
Will her looks, dressing, class etc determine how good a person she'll be. Besides, none of these tins we use as temps are of our doing but we were just priviledged to b born wit such looks, that class of family etc.
I do not believe these should be used as a criteria to determine who u date because stories do change; d poor gets weathy, an ugly guy before becomes attractive, class changes..these are too variable quantities to b used as criterias.
It is imperative everyone develops themselves so as to be able t bring something t d table..n they should be judged based on that.
Are u going to leave a good, intelligent man that can make u happy but is a carpenter cos that is his chosen vocation just cos of class n all ??
Ur happiness in life is far more important for such..

Ur happiness in life is far more important..

A word t d guys..if u aain't bringing nothing t d table then stay outside wit d oda riffraffs.donot try t pull a goodvwoman down.
Am out cool

37 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by AdeniyiA(m): 3:52am On Nov 19, 2013
Idowuogbo: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
if u want Idowuogbo, you have to be Idowuogboler...!
grin

5 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by lynk106: 3:56am On Nov 19, 2013
dBard:
Are u going to leave a good, intelligent man that can make u happy but is a carpenter cos that is his chosen vocation just cos of class n all ??
Ur happiness in life is far more important..

Are you going to leave a good, intelligent woman that can make you happy but she's very ugly cos that's how God made her. all just cos of looks n all?
ur happiness in life is far more important..

2 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 19, 2013
Iaz93: Rubbish undecidedangry

Iaz93: Big big rubbish!!!

nairaman66: Total rubbish!

DN, I think you struck a nerve lol.

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by dBard: 4:05am On Nov 19, 2013
lynk106:

Are you going to leave a good, intelligent woman that can make you happy but she's very ugly cos that's how God made her. all just cos of looks n all?
ur happiness in life is far more important..

One thing 've discovered is..u interact wit someone f quite long n u will find out u dont notice their looks height etc anymore. Their character overshadows all that.
..n yes, I ve dated n bin close friends wit girls not considered facially attractive..its no skin off my teeth.

7 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 4:10am On Nov 19, 2013
obyrich: No wonder Sullivan Chime threw Clara to the thrash can where she belongs! Guys should chase girls that match their social status abi? So if a guy gets richer he should upgrade? Peter Okoye would have dumped many girls who were there for him when he had nothing to marry Lola who matches his present status. People like the Op would marry a second wife if they become super rich.

Did we read the same post?

You've missed the point. What he's saying is that some men have nothing to offer yet they chase the best of girls. These same men also tend to hold other girls to high standards. The expectations of women are much and they often come from men who haven't the best of values, habits, etc. All he's saying is that some guys need to step up their game. There's no harm in that.

9 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 19, 2013
ogugua88:

Did we read the same post?

You've missed the point. What he's saying is that some men have nothing to offer yet they chase the best of girls. These same men also tend to hold other girls to high standards. The expectations of women are much and they often come from men who haven't the best of values, habits, etc. All he's saying is that some guys need to step up their game. There's no harm in that.

nope Op didn't say anything about working hard in terms of working hard to make relationship work, he said work hard to get rich to get a babe, and the babe work hard to be hotter. I don't know daily news so I can't argue on his thinking capacity but I know you ogugua is not someone that buys into that crap, what you posted is different, you are referring to the guy having nothing positive to contribute whether financial or something positive at least that's more matured than the ops post. Yes I believe we should work hard to be successful but not when the end goal is to be in a relationship. I find that thinking logically flawed on so many levels and that tells alot bout the op. Prob he's used to a plastic world. Tip: plastic world =fake world

26 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by ITbomb(m): 4:32am On Nov 19, 2013
This is what happens when relationship is being monetized .
It seems the OP do have fantasies about the billboard, makeuped, brazilian haired, mini skirted girls and feels he needs to make more money to be able to sustain the lifestyle of the girl of his dreams .
Whatever happens to the definition of a complete woman ? If you think Lola fits ur picture of your dream girl by mere looking at her wedding pics then you really have a long way to go .
True , a woman needs security (financially n otherwise) and it is the duty of a man to provide that but to base relationship on how much money you make shows a very vain , proud and pompous mind .
There is more to a complete woman than money can buy

35 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by lynk106: 4:33am On Nov 19, 2013
dBard:

One thing 've discovered is..u interact wit someone f quite long n u will find out u dont notice their looks height etc anymore. Their character overshadows all that.
..n yes, I ve dated n bin close friends wit girls not considered facially attractive..its no skin off my teeth.

yea... there are tons of women who date men for their character as well.

I am just making the simple argument that the value men place on looks is equal to the value women place on money.
in the end, all is vanity. I agree with u.

6 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 4:41am On Nov 19, 2013
pc guru: nope Op didn't say anything about working hard in terms of working hard to make relationship work, he said work hard to get rich to get a babe, and the babe work hard to be hotter. I don't know daily news so I can't argue on his thinking capacity but I know you ogugua is not someone that buys into that crap, what you posted is different, you are referring to the guy having nothing positive to contribute whether financial or something positive at least that's more matured than the ops post. Yes I believe we should work hard to be successful but not when the end goal is to be in a relationship. I find that thinking logically flawed on so many levels and that tells alot bout the op. Prob he's used to a plastic world. Tip: plastic world =fake world

He said "work hard to make yourself a desired man". I think desirability is more than wealth alone. Don't you?

Working "hard" to get a girlfriend is part of dating. When a peacock wants to attract a peahen, he has to make his feathers appear as large as possible and put on a show in hopes of winning the peahen over. Though the things that attract a woman may have changed over the centuries, the logic is still the same. I won't speak for the OP either, but no, a guy doesn't have to be rich to date a gorgeous woman. By no means. At the very least, he should make himself presentable. People think girls are crazy for changing their hair, looks, or behavior for a guy, but it often works. Keeping him isn't guaranteed, but she can get his attention if she wants it. Some guys are often rebuffed by numerous girls because they don't try. Dare I say, some of them come across as if they're doing you a favor by asking them out, which is ridiculous.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / Pictures That Proves South Africa Has No Chill / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.