Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

About Sap? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / About Sap? (144898 Views)

Lets Talk About Sap!!! / Knowledge Is Power! Lets Talk About SAP! / What Do You Know About Sap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Sap? by kiwi992(m): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2009
Hi,

You need to register first, then logon and start downloading.

kiwi992.

NB:

Wao, you're alright. No probs.
Re: About Sap? by goldenterp(f): 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2009
Hi,

from the 28th of jan 2009,to register on that website, you need to have an invitation code given to you by an existing member of the group.

Would you help me out with that please cry

golterp
Re: About Sap? by kiwi992(m): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2009
Hi,

Done.  Please check your e-mail.

kiwi992.
Re: About Sap? by goldenterp(f): 11:01am On Jan 30, 2009
Thanks Kiwi smiley
Re: About Sap? by kiwi992(m): 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2009
Hi Gold,

You're alright.  No probs.  Good luck in your quest.

kiwi992.
Re: About Sap? by Moves: 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2009
Hi Kiwi,

Really Appreciate ur efforts in helping others, would be glad if you could send me the link, my email is smoves79 @ gmail.com

Thanks
Re: About Sap? by kiwi992(m): 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2009
Mate,

I'm really sorry but I'm ONLY interested in helping fellow-Nigerians.

If you are one of us, please tell us which part of Nigeria you are from and write something here, in your native tongue, then tell us what it means and ask someone to please confirm it.  Once I'm satisfied that you are one of us, I'd be more than happy to help you.  If not, don't bother. 

Sorry about that.

kiwi992.
Re: About Sap? by nnaiah: 11:51pm On Feb 03, 2009
Special greetings goes to KIWI,your empowerment has opened my eyes .

I have decided to take the plunge into SAP under your watchful guidance

i have not been able  to decode the link,i tried so much,maybe doing the wrong thing

pls ,no vex,

i seriously need the invitation and also the decoded link

thank you for your expected ASSISTANCE
Re: About Sap? by dayokanu(m): 6:12am On Feb 04, 2009
Kiwi,

Can you send me those materials? dayokanu@yahoo.com
Re: About Sap? by kiwi992(m): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2009
Hey Guys,

You must prove to me that you are Nigerian - MUST!  Read my posting above, on this.  If not, don't bother 'cos I'm NOT interested in sponsoring anybody that's not Nigerian.

By the way, merely giving you the link is no use.  You would need to be invited by a member before you can get registered on that website. 

Once you prove your Nigerian nationality to me, I'll sponsor you but definitely won't be anybody's mentor.

Hope you understand.

kiwi992.

Nigerian jobs for Nigerians

NB:

Ten more NIGERIANS to sponsor (in batches of five) and that's it.  No more!
Re: About Sap? by dayokanu(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2009
Kiwi,
See my name and number of posts

Dayo ni oruko mi. Omo Yoruba ponbele ni mi. lati ipinle Oyo. ( Dayo is my name I am a core Yoruba boy from Oyo State)

Ki ni o tun fe kin so ni ede Yoruba.

hausa version:
Suna na Dayo Ni na Dan Berebe(Yoruba) a geri Oyo
Re: About Sap? by tkb417(m): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2009
Kiwi,
See my name and number of posts

Dayo ni oruko mi. Omo Yoruba ponbele ni mi. lati ipinle Oyo. ( Dayo is my name I am a core Yoruba boy from Oyo State)

Ki ni o tun fe kin so ni ede Yoruba.

hausa version:
Suna na Dayo Ni na Dan Berebe(Yoruba) a geri Oyo

heheheheeh fool

@ Kiwi
dayo is a Nigerian.
Re: About Sap? by kiwi992(m): 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2009
Dayo,

You are on!

I just need four more people for this batch by Saturday at the very latest.  Thing is that I don't want to sponsor separate individuals, hence prefer to do it in batches of five.

Please be patient.

kiwi992.
Re: About Sap? by tkb417(m): 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2009
Dayo
what about Yinka?
can u tell him to sign up too? maybe this might help his SAP runz?
or what do u think?
Re: About Sap? by nnaiah: 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2009
Nna m ukwu KIWI

biko ,ejim aha chineke bine na igwe na ayo gi

ka enyere m aka na ihe gbasatara S.A.P

biko ,kedu asusu ozo echoro ka m asuo,

akara m n igwe internet bu

chineke gozie gi.

oga KIWI,

that is my language.     Igbo language.
Re: About Sap? by dayokanu(m): 4:24am On Feb 05, 2009
TKB tell him I think he has a NL ID let him contact kiwi
Re: About Sap? by kiwi992(m): 9:23am On Feb 05, 2009
Hi Nna,

You're on! 

Just three more Nigerians to go by Saturday at the latest, for me to sponsor on this batch.

Please be patient.

kiwi992.
Re: About Sap? by vaishalis(f): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2009
Hey kiwi,
Too busy haa , with SAP, Good ,
Three more to go right ?
ALL THE BEST, cheesy
Re: About Sap? by kiwi992(m): 10:26am On Feb 05, 2009
Hey You Vaishali,

You better get the hell out of this Forum.  You bloody Indian bitch!

You lot are nothing but racist pigs, selfish, crooked and always chasing after money.  Such greedy lot!  You are NOT welcome in a Nigerian Forum, so get lost!  Okay?  A Nigerian Forum for Nigerians and friends of Nigeria.  Understand?  When did you Indians become friends of Nigeria? 

Just remember, we NIGERIANS are a million times smarter than you pumpkin heads and always willing to help each other for FREE, whilst you are here to SELL your crappy services for money!  How so typical of you fuckers. 

You suffer the most racism in the West (worst than black people), yet you discriminate against others simply on account of the colour of their skin.  Any wonder as to why Idi Amin kicked you lot out of Uganda?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN A NIGERIAN FORUM?  You Indians and the Australians are the worst in this world for racism.  You stink.

Piss off!

kiwi992.

2 Likes

Re: About Sap? by vaishalis(f): 11:02am On Feb 05, 2009
lipsrsealed
Sad to know, smileyI mean , you and your thoughts.You yourself are into racism even on this educational forum.
Very Sad, God save humanity, on this earth,
Re: About Sap? by kiwi992(m): 11:22am On Feb 05, 2009
Sod off, you bitch! 

Get your arse out of here.

You are NOT welcome in a Nigerian Forum.  INDIANS AND AUSTRALIANS ARE THE WORST FOR RACISM IN THIS WORLD.  What on earth are you doing here?  Chasing after money, money, money!

Just remember, we Nigerians could easily wrap our little fingers round you when it comes to intelligence.  What can an Indian teach a Nigerian except speak a bit of English, add lots of Hindi to it and shake head!  Totally incomprehensible when they talk to you in a training class.  Fools!

I've been to your over-populated racist country and I know what you lot are like.  I even made it possible for one of your lot to leave that shit hole of yours called India, to come and live in the UK.

Any wonder why Idi Amin kicked out you dirty, garlic-smelling fools out of his country?

Sod off!

kiwi992.

1 Like

Re: About Sap? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2009
kiwi992

I just have to commend you, 'cos most people try to hoard knowledge. Meanwhile I work as an internal auditor in a company here in naija (petroleum marketing) using SAP. What trainings or certifications in SAP can really enhance my value and make me more attractive to potential employers. Secondly what is the most important thing I can learn on SAP in my company that can be easily transferable. My email addy is akinbayolabi@yahoo.com. Thanks man.
Re: About Sap? by chukuka1: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2009
thanks kiwi for your generosity on these SAP issues
Re: About Sap? by aiijay: 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2009
i am interested in Sap but in Hr and projects.

kindly do guide me.

how i do get the software to practice on my system and books to read. kiwi i really do need your assitance here or any other person that knows on sap
Re: About Sap? by aiijay: 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2009
biko kiwi, awum onye nke gi ooooo. biko add me in ooooo.

i am a true born naija ibo babe in lagos.

Anum onye nke gi ooo.

well, kiwi, i am nigerian and would really want to be an sap consultant. kindly do add me to your list.

thank you
Re: About Sap? by Agnela: 8:57am On Feb 06, 2009
Hi , Wanted some info on SAP HR too, Where can I get a good training at cheaper rate, I mean I want to work as a certified consultant.Now SAP is every where, Help
Re: About Sap? by Agnela: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2009
Can some one tell me about training institutes which are cheaper
Re: About Sap? by kiwi992(m): 10:20am On Feb 06, 2009
Hi All,

E be lyk sey bad bele pipu de na ere.  Dem oluku pipu, so a go dey try nak brokin.

Ona wey a don shoa de domot, shey bi ona don gowe ncide de ile?  A-bin cnd ona peypar.  Ona fo dey luk fo ona ting wey ona geav de bobo. 

TALIBAN

Omo, u4 dey reed ull de ting wey a don ryte.  Mkae u reed am gon gon.  Dem dey dere.  Dis ur oruko-e sef na wa!  LOL!!

CHUK

E no mata, a dey doo am 4 9ja.  A beg mkae u tank God/Allah, nobi mee.

AIIJAY

U sef!  Na wa o!  Hau mi a fo no de domot wey yuuar ile dey wen yuu no gee am pa ere. 

AGNELA

Mayk yoo dey rede de ting wey a don tok tok beefo.  E dey dere.  A tire fo dey tok tok de ting wey a don tok tok beefo.  A beg!

kiwi992.

2 Likes

Re: About Sap? by dayokanu(m): 11:52am On Feb 06, 2009
Kiwi,
Thanks jor, U too mush.
Me sef I don enta d forum. Na the HR one na im I be wan enta how i go take run the parole
Re: About Sap? by Agnela: 11:53am On Feb 06, 2009
Hey , I surfed site but didnt get info whether which place is good to get certified.Does any one have info?
Re: About Sap? by aiijay: 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2009
no wahala. me wetin i no say be i wan do this sap thin. u go fit helep ya naija sista?

am really trulky interested in any kind of assistance you can help with.
Re: About Sap? by kiwi992(m): 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2009
Hi,

AIIJAY

E bee lyke sey u no dey heer de ting wey a dey tok.  Man wan helep awa sista but haw him fit send leta go Sokoto, de leta sef e no get address? Ey? De leta e no go loss for road? Peetah wey dey for Port sef don no de ting wey a dey tok. See as him tok pa him own. A wan post de leta fo una. Na u a dey weyt.

Eef u wan mkae peson com yua ile, yoo no go gee am address?  Wetin dey do you?  Wy you no dey fit take koni koni heea de ting wey a dey tok?  A bi u wan mkae a kol de nmae 4 yoo?  A tire sef!

AGNELLA

Mkae u dey nak brokin if u be 9ja.  A don tok u sey ee dey dere.

DAYO

A go luk propa propa kom tok yoo afta.
Dayo, e be like sey Aiijay no dey folo de ting wey a dey tok.  De omoge dey tink sey a no wan helep am.  A beg mkae u tok am for me - de ting wey shee for do ef shee wan helep. 

kiwi992.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Salary Structure? / Welcome To My Office / Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.