Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different (30759 Views)

Drama In Bail Hearing, As Lawyer Denies Metuh Tore Own Statement - Premium Times / Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee / Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by dradoyi(m): 12:11am On Oct 31, 2013
What a country.. after saving and doing multiple contributions to buy a golf 3.. u will now tell me to pay for custom duty.. Abeg just fly am tru bush 4 me...
Yeye country.

1 Like

Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 31, 2013
ballabriggs:
He got a waiver for a particular event but then diverted the car for use elsewhere. To top it up, he does not seem to understand that he has confessed his being a criminal.

To them, it's not criminality, it's called business sense.

Maduka is a big thief.

6 Likes

Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by leofab(f): 12:26am On Oct 31, 2013
K
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by abbakacici: 12:27am On Oct 31, 2013
The cars are going to be used in the sports festival, The minister and other important member of the ministry are going to use the cars to attend the festival , as we all know the insecurity of the country , so any thing can happen to the The third most important ministry in the country from murtala muhd airport to festival venue , so the stella request for bullet proof car which lagos state government cant provide so lagos state government agree to allocate 2 of the 300 waivers the ministry of finance (NGOZI) allocated to them for the festival , becuase lagos state government really want stella to attend the festival because they want to honour her the Miracle she has done for Murtala Muhd Airport And reason why the price of the car are a little bit expensive then normal cars is because of the customise ventilation system the cars have as you all know that lagos air is highly pollute , so t prevent the minister for contacting some virus and disease as you all know airport ways especial
near teaching hospital (agege motor way) is contaminated , And any patriotic Nigerian will not want the 3rd most performing minister to die, if tax payers money and oil money can prevent that

7 Likes

Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by benimeogu(f): 12:28am On Oct 31, 2013
B
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by ikenna58(m): 12:33am On Oct 31, 2013
WELCOME TO NIGERIA
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by LordNicvuitton(m): 12:37am On Oct 31, 2013
I'm yet to see wat made oduah a cheat here.. coscharis confirmed d price.. btw i just don't know why a particular tribe, d yorubas, use same yard stick to judge all igbos, resort to name callings, campaign of calumny, pure un diluted and un adultrated hatred and keep reminding igbos of d bitter past and daring us to do something albeit anything abt it.. to all peace loving yorubas, it's well but to all nairaland yoruba e warriors and igbo haters, u shuld know this; WAR IS ONLY DELIGHTFUL TO THOSE WHO HAVE HAD NO EXPERIENCE OF IT.. we keep watching and waiting!

4 Likes

Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by locdog(m): 12:40am On Oct 31, 2013
MUMU MUMU MUMU
MUMU x MUMU
MUMU MUMU MUMU
MUMU x MUMU
200 MILLION MUMU
LEADER IS WICKED BUT
FOLLOWER IS WICKEDER
LEADER IS WICKED BUT
COMMON MAN IS WICKEDER
MUMU MUMU MUMU
MUMU x MUMU
MUMU MUMU MUMU
MUMU x MUMU
200 MILLION MUMU
LEADER IS WICKED BUT
FOLLOWER IS WICKEDER
LEADER IS WICKED BUT
COMMON MAN IS WICKEDER
BABANGIDA, ABACHA,
OBASANJO, ATI IRE GAN
GAN…
EYIN MERERIN OKA O KO
OHUN
YOU NO DIFFERENT FROM
THEM AT ALL
THE SAME THE SAME
BABANGIDA, ABACHA,
OBASANJO, ATI IRE GAN
GAN…
EYIN MERERIN OKA O KO
OHUN
YOU NO DIFFERENT FROM
THEM AT ALL
THE SAME THE SAME
LAGBAJA OMO BABA
MUKOKO
OMO-IYA E POOMO
OMO BABA JOSEPH LODOGUN
OMO BABA JEMISI LATEGBA
OTOGUN LATEGBA ALL
TOGETHER
IMA SI ENI TO LE SHE PO
MOMI
MUKO MUKO
THEM DEY HAIL ME THE
MASK MAN
I WEAR MY MASK, NA
SYMBOL
REPRESNTING THE FACELESS
REPRESNTING THE VOICELESS
REPRESNTING THE DIS-
EMPHASHISED COMMON MAN
THEM SAY MAKE I YAB THEM
LAGBAJA, YAB THEM
YAB THEM ALL, ALL THE
RULERS
ALL THE GOVERNMENT, YAB
THEM
ALL OF DEM NA THIEF
I SIT DOWN JEJE I NO TALK
BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS
BITTER
MY PEOPLE FIT VEX WHEN
THEM HEAR THE TRUTH
THE TRUTH TOO HEAVY FOR
MA MOUTH
MAKE I YAB THEM (X3)
OMI, GIMME WATER
WITH DUE RESPECT THEM MA
BROTHER MA SISTER
THE SIMPLE TRUTH, NA BE
SAY
DEM WEY B SAY MAKE I YAB
NA U…. NA U BE DEM, NA
DEM BE YOU
YOU AND DEM NA D SAME
DEM WEY B SAY MAKE I YAB
NA U…. NA U BE DEM, NA
DEM BE YOU
YOU AND DEM NA D SAME
CALLING YOU CORRUPTION
NA SUGAR
YOUR REAL NAME GANGAN
NA OLE
OLE, BARAWO (X4)
IN SHORT MA BROTHER MA
SISTER, YOU BE THIEF
YOU BE THIEF, JUST LIKE
DEM, YOU BE THIEF
MINORITY NA EXCEPTION,
MAJORITY NA CORRUPTION
MINORITY NA EXCEPTION,
MAJORITY NA CORRUPTION
MINORITY NA EXCEPTION,
MAJORITY NA CORRUPTION
MINORITY NA EXCEPTION,
MAJORITY NA CORRUPTION
MINORITY NA EXCEPTION,
MAJORITY NA CORRUPTION
ALMOST 200 MILLION THIEF
EASY TO DEY POINT FINGER
SHUTUP NA U MUMU
NA COMMON MAN DEY DO
COMMON MAN PART
BEFORE BEFORE WE DEY
SHOUT NA MILITIRI, NA
MILITIRI
NOW WEY CIVILIAN
GOVERNMENT DEY, SHEY NO
BE OUR PEOPLE DEY INSIDE?
FROM COUNCILLOR TO
PRESIDENT
ABI NA FOREIGNER DEY FOR
THERE?
NO BE YOUR FAMILY DEY FOR
THERE?
NO BE YOUR FRIEND DEY FOE
THERE?
LET’S TELL OURSELF THE
BITTER TRUTH
UNTILL WE COMOT THE UN-
GODLINESS
PRAY FOR OUR SOULS, THIS
PLACE NO GO BETTER L’AIYE
LEADER IS WICKED BUT
FOLLOWER IS WICKEDER
LEADER IS WICKED BUT
COMMON MAN IS WICKEDER
MUMU MUMU MUMU
MUMU x MUMU
200 MILLION MUMU
ME NO CORRUPT, I AM A
COMMON MAN
LEADER, FOLLOWER? THE
SAME THE SAME
BIG MAN THIEF
GOD FORBID BAD THING
MUMU MUMU MUMU
MUMU x MUMU
200 MILLION MUMU
{
BABANGIDA, ABACHA,
OBASANJO, ATI IRE GAN
GAN…
EYIN MERERIN OKA O KO
OHUN
NIJA FOORE O, NIJA FOREVER
NA WE BE GIANT
MAKE GIANT NO BE LIKE
MUMU
AIYE LE O
NA WE BE GIANT
till fade
}
MY PEOPLE, RIGHEOUTSNESS
EXALTED THE NATION
BUT SIN IS A REPROACH TO
ANY PEOPLE

2 Likes

Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by airmark(m): 12:43am On Oct 31, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: I'm yet to see wat made oduah a cheat here..

The lens that will make you see it has not been made, simply because the lens is too expensive. It costs N255m. grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by 190: 12:47am On Oct 31, 2013
and students are still at home!!

smh!

Nigeria indeed is quite a painful state of a country

fellow students if you are reading this, please take your life into your hands
grab any available jobs out there and fend for yourself,
dont wait for no collar jobs - the sky is our individual limits someday

the goverment/Nigeria is in no way ready for us
so we better do something for ourselves

its quite a pity that this country are talking about amoured cars when students
are still at home, quite a pity

this country would NEVER get better atleast NOT in this our generation
we should only make our future children's generation better cos ours is finished

3 Likes

Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by maninmood(m): 12:48am On Oct 31, 2013
Enough of these please

12 Likes

Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by sparkleboy(m): 12:49am On Oct 31, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: I'm yet to see wat made oduah a cheat here.. coscharis confirmed d price.. btw i just don't know why a particular tribe, d yorubas, use same yard stick to judge all igbos, resort to name callings, campaign of calumny, pure un diluted and un adultrated hatred and keep reminding igbos of d bitter past and daring us to do something albeit anything abt it.. to all peace loving yorubas, it's well but to all nairaland yoruba e warriors and igbo haters, u shuld know this; WAR IS ONLY DELIGHTFUL TO THOSE WHO HAVE HAD NO EXPERIENCE OF IT.. we keep watching and waiting!
Really!
so corruption is now being defended by a particular tribe in nig>
why are u so tribalized, can`t you see they are sucking our country dry?

1 Like

Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by omniwater007: 12:49am On Oct 31, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: I'm yet to see wat made oduah a cheat here.. coscharis confirmed d price.. btw i just don't know why a particular tribe, d yorubas, use same yard stick to judge all igbos, resort to name callings, campaign of calumny, pure un diluted and un adultrated hatred and keep reminding igbos of d bitter past and daring us to do something albeit anything abt it.. to all peace loving yorubas, it's well but to all nairaland yoruba e warriors and igbo haters, u shuld know this; WAR IS ONLY DELIGHTFUL TO THOSE WHO HAVE HAD NO EXPERIENCE OF IT.. we keep watching and waiting!
catch am,catch am thief thief thief.
oleeeeeeeee!

5 Likes

Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by naptu2: 12:53am On Oct 31, 2013
1) This is why I like these kinds of investigations. So many things that were hidden will be unearthed. Who knew about the waivers and sports festival angle?

2) These investigations aren't just for show. Anyone indicted can be prosecuted by the present government, a future government or a foreign government, based on evidence that's gathered from these investigations.

2 Likes

Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by pmc01(m): 12:57am On Oct 31, 2013
airmark:

The lens that will make you see it has not been made, simply because the lens is too expensive. It costs N255m. grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 31, 2013
Na Country be this??
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by jawjaw1: 1:00am On Oct 31, 2013
I am so pained by the blatant lies and deception that is on show here.

Honestly, if I had my way I would put a bullet in the head of each person involved in this financial jamboree.

Mind you, I am from the east.

6 Likes

Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by MsNas(f): 1:19am On Oct 31, 2013
yunglykmine: Maduka Cosmos, whose Coscharis Motors sold the controversial armoured cars to a department of the Ministry Civil Aviation, has told the House of Representatives Committee on Aviation the matter that his company followed due process.

Mrs. Stella Oduah, the Minister who is implicated in the alleged fraud, is absent at the hearing, from which Premium Times is carrying live updates.

“Absence of the Minister is a slap on the face of the House,” said an angry Jerry Manwe, a member of the committee from Taraba State.  Last week, the committee gave Mrs. Oduah up till yesterday to appear before it, recognizing that she was away in Israel on official duty. 

“To the best of my knowledge, we followed all due process,” Coscharis said.  “We were interviewed by SSS.

We were interviewed by the National Security Adviser. Every due process by law was followed. We do business with morality.”
Morality Indeed! Superstory!!!!! undecided
Why is it that Cosmos Maduka is always in the news for the wrong reasons? Bunch of Crooks! Ole Ajibole!!! angry angry
They've turned 1million into 1naira. See as they just call those huge amounts as if its in the range of money you find on the sidewalk shocked

5 Likes

Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by Mynd44: 1:22am On Oct 31, 2013
Coscharis is putting themselves in more trouble. Forget Oduah for once.

*Lied to the SSS and NSA
*Evaded customs duties
*lied against the Lags state government
*Inflated price of a contract
*Forged documents.

I smell trouble

3 Likes

Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by nadico(m): 1:22am On Oct 31, 2013
What a big shame to my dear country nigeria. I can tell that such sleaze of this nature happens every other day in nigeria and our so called big men continue to grow bigger. The biggest part of the shame goes to the ethnic warriors on nairaland who sees nothing wrong once their kinsman is involved. We still have a long way to go in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by lumeneng22: 1:28am On Oct 31, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: So what will they do about the absence of the minister? Toothless dogs
. Issue a bench warrant to facilitate her arrest to avoid her running away ofcourse.
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by chucky234(m): 1:31am On Oct 31, 2013
Imagine a man who imported cars in false pretence yet claimed he followed due process, educated illiiterate.
Cosmos is a certified thief and should be jail along with princess of doom,madam amoured cars.
I know GEJ being a bigger thied will them off the hook,I expect Fashola to sue their a§§es for libel.
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by chucky234(m): 1:37am On Oct 31, 2013
Cluessless m0r0nic tribal goon.
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by Zet72(m): 1:39am On Oct 31, 2013
Lagos government imported 300 cars for sports festival.... chaii& where are the vehicles, probably shared between government officials. Corruption every where......
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by kilode95(f): 1:48am On Oct 31, 2013

Kai....
Some people are just born dense...
Ode.
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by teeflak(m): 2:08am On Oct 31, 2013
Cosharis (Maduka) is always in the news for the wrong reasons and he claims to have struggled as a teenager. They evade all forms of tax, get waivers and lie about the prices of his cars. All these corrupt folks should know that judgement day is around the corner. Ethnic bigots spewing thrash, fools thinking they are smart...
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by richs(m): 2:30am On Oct 31, 2013
locdog: MUMU MUMU MUMU
MUMU x MUMU
MUMU MUMU MUMU
MUMU x MUMU
200 MILLION MUMU
LEADER IS WICKED BUT
FOLLOWER IS WICKEDER
LEADER IS WICKED BUT
COMMON MAN IS WICKEDER
MUMU MUMU MUMU
MUMU x MUMU
MUMU MUMU MUMU
MUMU x MUMU
200 MILLION MUMU
LEADER IS WICKED BUT
FOLLOWER IS WICKEDER
LEADER IS WICKED BUT
COMMON MAN IS WICKEDER
BABANGIDA, ABACHA,
OBASANJO, ATI IRE GAN
GAN…
EYIN MERERIN OKA O KO
OHUN
YOU NO DIFFERENT FROM
THEM AT ALL
THE SAME THE SAME
BABANGIDA, ABACHA,
OBASANJO, ATI IRE GAN
GAN…
EYIN MERERIN OKA O KO
OHUN
YOU NO DIFFERENT FROM
THEM AT ALL
THE SAME THE SAME
LAGBAJA OMO BABA
MUKOKO
OMO-IYA E POOMO
OMO BABA JOSEPH LODOGUN
OMO BABA JEMISI LATEGBA
OTOGUN LATEGBA ALL
TOGETHER
IMA SI ENI TO LE SHE PO
MOMI
MUKO MUKO
THEM DEY HAIL ME THE
MASK MAN
I WEAR MY MASK, NA
SYMBOL
REPRESNTING THE FACELESS
REPRESNTING THE VOICELESS
REPRESNTING THE DIS-
EMPHASHISED COMMON MAN
THEM SAY MAKE I YAB THEM
LAGBAJA, YAB THEM
YAB THEM ALL, ALL THE
RULERS
ALL THE GOVERNMENT, YAB
THEM
ALL OF DEM NA THIEF
I SIT DOWN JEJE I NO TALK
BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS
BITTER
MY PEOPLE FIT VEX WHEN
THEM HEAR THE TRUTH
THE TRUTH TOO HEAVY FOR
MA MOUTH
MAKE I YAB THEM (X3)
OMI, GIMME WATER
WITH DUE RESPECT THEM MA
BROTHER MA SISTER
THE SIMPLE TRUTH, NA BE
SAY
DEM WEY B SAY MAKE I YAB
NA U…. NA U BE DEM, NA
DEM BE YOU
YOU AND DEM NA D SAME
DEM WEY B SAY MAKE I YAB
NA U…. NA U BE DEM, NA
DEM BE YOU
YOU AND DEM NA D SAME
CALLING YOU CORRUPTION
NA SUGAR
YOUR REAL NAME GANGAN
NA OLE
OLE, BARAWO (X4)
IN SHORT MA BROTHER MA
SISTER, YOU BE THIEF
YOU BE THIEF, JUST LIKE
DEM, YOU BE THIEF
MINORITY NA EXCEPTION,
MAJORITY NA CORRUPTION
MINORITY NA EXCEPTION,
MAJORITY NA CORRUPTION
MINORITY NA EXCEPTION,
MAJORITY NA CORRUPTION
MINORITY NA EXCEPTION,
MAJORITY NA CORRUPTION
MINORITY NA EXCEPTION,
MAJORITY NA CORRUPTION
ALMOST 200 MILLION THIEF
EASY TO DEY POINT FINGER
SHUTUP NA U MUMU
NA COMMON MAN DEY DO
COMMON MAN PART
BEFORE BEFORE WE DEY
SHOUT NA MILITIRI, NA
MILITIRI
NOW WEY CIVILIAN
GOVERNMENT DEY, SHEY NO
BE OUR PEOPLE DEY INSIDE?
FROM COUNCILLOR TO
PRESIDENT
ABI NA FOREIGNER DEY FOR
THERE?
NO BE YOUR FAMILY DEY FOR
THERE?
NO BE YOUR FRIEND DEY FOE
THERE?
LET’S TELL OURSELF THE
BITTER TRUTH
UNTILL WE COMOT THE UN-
GODLINESS
PRAY FOR OUR SOULS, THIS
PLACE NO GO BETTER L’AIYE
LEADER IS WICKED BUT
FOLLOWER IS WICKEDER
LEADER IS WICKED BUT
COMMON MAN IS WICKEDER
MUMU MUMU MUMU
MUMU x MUMU
200 MILLION MUMU
ME NO CORRUPT, I AM A
COMMON MAN
LEADER, FOLLOWER? THE
SAME THE SAME
BIG MAN THIEF
GOD FORBID BAD THING
MUMU MUMU MUMU
MUMU x MUMU
200 MILLION MUMU
{
BABANGIDA, ABACHA,
OBASANJO, ATI IRE GAN
GAN…
EYIN MERERIN OKA O KO
OHUN
NIJA FOORE O, NIJA FOREVER
NA WE BE GIANT
MAKE GIANT NO BE LIKE
MUMU
AIYE LE O
NA WE BE GIANT
till fade
}
MY PEOPLE, RIGHEOUTSNESS
EXALTED THE NATION
BUT SIN IS A REPROACH TO
ANY PEOPLE
heya frustration

1 Like

Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by whitecat007: 2:40am On Oct 31, 2013
Our own whistle blower!
Orlando Owoh: Well done Sahara Reporters. You're the Wikileaks of Naija.
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by whitecat007: 2:43am On Oct 31, 2013
Who knows what else are brought in to the country in Lagos state name
madam_oringo: Basically, from the EVIDENCE and interrogations, several corruption allegations are CONFIRMED:

- Fraud by Odulah, cover-up and intent to criminally enrich and benefit herself
[size=18pt]- Fraud by NCAA
- Fraud by Cosmos Maduka
- Fraud by Okonjo Iweala (Finance waivers)
- Dishonesty and fraudulent intent by dodging import waivers of N 10 M, accruable to the FG and the country
- LIBEL AGAINST THE LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT, LYING THAT THE STATE ORDERED THE CARS![/size]

Oloriburuku oloshi ni awon omo nna yi, ogun lo ma pa gbogbo yin danu!! Imagine they lied ON LAGOS! (The only state that can honestly afford such things in Nigeria) grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) / We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.