Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different (30758 Views)

Drama In Bail Hearing, As Lawyer Denies Metuh Tore Own Statement - Premium Times / Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee / Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by Iceman296: 9:51am On Oct 31, 2013
Mynd_44: Coscharis is putting themselves in more trouble. Forget Oduah for once.

*Lied to the SSS and NSA
*Evaded customs duties
*lied against the Lags state government
*Inflated price of a contract
*Forged documents.

I smell trouble

That's It, The main Aim Of this Scandal was to Single Out Oduah but this has ended up Opening Lots of Wound and shady Deals. Lies Everywhere, Contradiction and Dishonesty.

Cosharis, Customs, Ministry of Finance, NCAA are All Involved and Should be Tried along side Oduah If Found Guilty!
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by PrinceJustice(m): 9:59am On Oct 31, 2013
FINALLY; we all know where this will end up
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by seyi360(m): 10:02am On Oct 31, 2013
.99.9% of Nairalanders will do same or even worse. Let's be moderate in our criticisms, how transparent are you in your financial dealings at work or in your business. He that is without sin should cast the first stone. There is no point been mad at d minister if the system on ground permits it, I challenge SaharaReporters to investigate other ministries and govt parastatals if d same corruption is not the order of d day. How about the presidency, can't even imagine the depth of corruption there. The fish rots from the head. Until a sovereign national conference is conducted, where every area of the constitution is discussed and Nigerians are allowed to determine how to run this country, this is just the beginning.
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by dbride: 10:18am On Oct 31, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: I'm yet to see wat made oduah a cheat here.. coscharis confirmed d price.. btw i just don't know why a particular tribe, d yorubas, use same yard stick to judge all igbos, resort to name callings, campaign of calumny, pure un diluted and un adultrated hatred and keep reminding igbos of d bitter past and daring us to do something albeit anything abt it.. to all peace loving yorubas, it's well but to all nairaland yoruba e warriors and igbo haters, u shuld know this; WAR IS ONLY DELIGHTFUL TO THOSE WHO HAVE HAD NO EXPERIENCE OF IT.. we keep watching and waiting!

STFU, I am Igbo and if you do not see what made oduah a cheat, some other igbos whose heads and minds are still intact can see it and honestly condemn this corruption. If she was right, why run from the house committee? Mad people, keep defending the indefensible since you have totally lost the fear of God and completely taken over by your master the devil. You have eyes but cannot see, ears but cannot hear and minds that can only think and do evil......to you EVIL is Good just like your father the devil! Ride on, your day will come!
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 31, 2013
Cachez: I got an information from a very reliable source that the BMW that Madam Stella Oduah were supplied were actually 2008 model.I know If this secret becomes open many people will be surprised.Imagine 2008 model for such amount (255M).Thieves full this country. How can Goodluck exonerate himself from being seen as a Grand Commander of thieves if he does take a decisive action on time.

When I ran a check on the VIN# published by SR on day 1, that was precisely what I uncovered.
Since then, I have watched a number of commentators huff and puff about high-end American specs, limited edition models, and a whole lot of yarn driven by ignorance and the tyranny of tribe.

The Coscharis Group may well end up losing its BMW franchise once the cloud settles, as this particularly case has far reaching consequences than fickle-minded observers would rather believe.

Excerpt from today's edition of ThisDay...

In particular, lawyers informed THISDAY yesterday that given the fact that Coscharis Group, which is the duly authorised dealer of BMW cars in Nigeria has been cited in the scandal, the German auto manufacturer could face questioning in the US under the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) that addresses accounting transparency requirements under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and another concerning bribery of foreign officials.

In 2012, Japanese firm Marubeni Corporation paid a criminal penalty of $54.6 million for FCPA violations when acting as an agent of the TKSJ joint venture, which comprised Technip S.A., Snamprogetti Netherlands B.V., Kellogg Brown & Root Inc. (KBR), and JGC Corporation.

Between 1995 and 2004, the joint venture won four contracts in Nigeria worth more than $6 billion, as a direct result of having paid $51 million to Marubeni to be used to bribe Nigerian government officials.

Also, BWM stands the risk of being investigated under the Bribery Act, a UK far-reaching legislation that covers the criminal law relating to bribery and corruption.
During the House probe yesterday, the Customs Service also informed the Aviation Committee that the armoured cars were part of a fleet of 300 cars for which the Federal Ministry of Finance granted import duty waivers in November 2012.

Source

Coscharis, represented by the company’s Chairman Mr Cosmos Maduka, alleged that the NCAA demanded an increase in the prices of the controversial vehicles over what the company had submitted earlier.

“NCAA told us that the initial price is not proper,” Maduka, said.

He also said the cars were sold to NCAA as used vehicles following the delay encountered when the company sought clearance from the office of the NSA.

But the committee insisted that Coscharis deceived the public and the government by saying that the cars were bought for NCAA when actually they were purchased on behalf of the Lagos State Government.

The committee also accused the company of ripping Nigerians off.

Source
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by Onyebu4God(m): 10:34am On Oct 31, 2013
Hahahaha..! I am laughing at u all ndi ofe mmanu,evil forest pigs and stinking beings and at these less previlidge region and uncircumcised he goats from evil side of the world called northerners.Are hear making noise,i dont blame u because igbos have taught u on how to make use of internet media.u fools. what is Nigeria without igbos?who is president with igbos.As u pple ve started ruining this land we will help u till the end.Dudu Negro and mama Oringo may God curse ur tongues to evil.
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by ba7man(m): 10:40am On Oct 31, 2013
abbakacici: The cars are going to be used in the sports festival, The minister and other important member of the ministry are going to use the cars to attend the festival , as we all know the insecurity of the country , so any thing can happen to the The third most important ministry in the country from murtala muhd airport to festival venue , so the stella request for bullet proof car which lagos state government cant provide so lagos state government agree to allocate 2 of the 300 waivers the ministry of finance (NGOZI) allocated to them for the festival , becuase lagos state government really want stella to attend the festival because they want to honour her the Miracle she has done for Murtala Muhd Airport And reason why the price of the car are a little bit expensive then normal cars is because of the customise ventilation system the cars have as you all know that lagos air is highly pollute , so t prevent the minister for contacting some virus and disease as you all know airport ways especial
near teaching hospital (agege motor way) is contaminated , And any patriotic Nigerian will not want the 3rd most performing minister to die, if tax payers money and oil money can prevent that
Have you collected your N4,000??.....You truely deserve the full payment sef.

1 Like

Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by sammy329(m): 10:47am On Oct 31, 2013
after collecting 4k they will starting saying rubbish

thank God for daily post that reveal their secret
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by ba7man(m): 10:47am On Oct 31, 2013
Onyebu4God: Hahahaha..! I am laughing at u all ndi ofe mmanu,evil forest pigs and stinking beings and at these less previlidge region and uncircumcised he goats from evil side of the world called northerners.Are hear making noise,i dont blame u because igbos have taught u on how to make use of internet media.u fools. what is Nigeria without igbos?who is president with igbos.As u pple ve started ruining this land we will help u till the end.Dudu Negro and mama Oringo may God curse ur tongues to evil.
N4000 for this guy!!!!
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by khamas19: 10:48am On Oct 31, 2013
...haha.. Lagosi rogo lai de cele...

......Ategun Abosi.....
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by bakynes(m): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2013
The issue here is that Maduka got an import waiver for the 300 cars for the National sport festival he then used that opportunity to include the 2 armoured Cars making it look like the LASG ordered for it and the import waiver already covered it. Nt withstanding he could have gotten a waiver as well for the armoured cars since it was bought on behalf of the NCAA/Ministry of Aviation bt something tells me they didn't want anyone to know the NCAA ordered for any vehicle so made it look like its for the National sport festival. I also watched a clip where he was defending the price of the armoured cars and told house of reps panel to confirm the price from the Manufacturer. I think the only crime here is buying such Pricely vehicles above the amount budgetted for, stills boils down to corruption. She claimed some cabals were after her life fine bt why buy such vehicles @ such an outrageous price in a country where people live on less than 1 dollar per day.
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by Gabassin: 11:26am On Oct 31, 2013
omo nna waa oooooooooooooooo.
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by taiwobr: 11:41am On Oct 31, 2013
NB; THE PERSON THAT LEAKED THE WHOLE MESS AT NCAA SAID IN ADDITION TO THE BMW FRAUD,STEALER( STELLA) HAS INSTRUCTED THE OTHER AGENCIES UNDER HER MINISTRY SUCH AS NEMA,AIB ETC TO ARRANGE FOR ANOTHER MILLIONS TO SETTLE THE HOUSE ANY TIME THEY INVITED HER; SO IN SHORT ,YOU WILL BE SUPRISE BY THE TIME SHE IS BACK FROM ISRAEL AND APPEAR AT HOUSE ;GHANA MUST GO BAGS WILL ACCOMPANY HER AND THE STORY WILL CHANGE AS USUAL...... I BET YOU NOTHING WILL COME OUT AT THE END....QUOTE ME!!!!!! NIGEEERIA WILL HAID THE.......
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by Ijebulogic(m): 11:41am On Oct 31, 2013
Haba Coscharis!!!

The old adage holds true - never trust car dealers, estate agents or lawyers.
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by mrperfect(m): 11:54am On Oct 31, 2013
Nigerians and their wahala
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by TechWalker007: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
lacidi: What I have noticed is that Nigerians in a bid to find people guilty are not reading and appreciating the defence put up by those same people. This is why we have high expectations that certain people will be jailed and when they get to court, they are easily set free.

Firstly we went to arms against Oduah. We called her a thief and all sorts. Now it is clear that she didn’t steal anything. At worst the only wrong she did was in buying expensive bullet proof cars in a supposedly poor country.

Now we have gone over to Coscharis and have started screaming again. No one wants to cool down and actually appreciate what Coscharis said. All we hear is how he avoided import duty by claiming the cars are for Lagos state Government. The man has said that the duty waiver was in line with normal practice of 'sponsor vehicles'. Have we taken time to find out what this 'normal practice' is? Have we investigated what is obtainable for such 'sponsor vehicles'? We have not. We are only interested in shouting 'thief, thief' until the case dies off when the man is proven to have done the correct thing.

First, when was the National sports festival in Lagos? My understanding is that it was in November 2012.
From the statement of the Customs, the Vehicles were cleared in June 2013. So if the vehicles were meant for the Sport Festival in November 2012, why then were they cleared in June 2013?

The simple explanation is that Coscharis provided vehicles for the Games from its pool, while it got a waiver to cover those vehicles. Now the waiver will only apply on subsequent imports even though the Games have ended. So let me put it this way:
Lagos wants 300 vehicles for games in Nov 2012,
Coscharis provides some of these from the vehicles it already has in country, while it imports the balance.
Coscharis is granted a waiver for the 300 vehicles.
Considering that some of the vehicles were supplied from Coscharis existing stock, the waivers for these are not utilised immediately,
Coscharis subsequently uses this waiver to import other cars after the games.
The waiver still reads Lagos State Government, although the latest imports were made after the games.

So in summary, 300 cars were requested and waiver given for 300 cars. So if 50 of those cars were already available in Coscharis, it means he still retains the waiver for the 50 cars and can use it subsequently.

I hope we can now understand what he meant by 'sponsor vehicle' practice.

Please let’s reduce the abuse on each other in NL and try and appreciate what people are saying. We always shout like this only to be disappointed.

Good analysis.

1 Like

Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by TechWalker007: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
Why am I feeling the campaign also includes making Coscharis loose the BMW licence? After-all, Maduka is Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by hisawesomeness(m): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
This is just the one we happen to hear of only God knws about all the illegal transactions goin on in our beloved country on daily basis. Its only in Nigeria u will see Dino melaye, who owns a Bullet proof vehicle come out to protest against Oduah buying bullet proof vehicle. I bow for Naija.
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by Ijebulogic(m): 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
lacidi:
Lagos wants 300 vehicles for games in Nov 2012,
Coscharis provides some of these from the vehicles it already has in country, while it imports the balance.
Coscharis is granted a waiver for the 300 vehicles.
Considering that some of the vehicles were supplied from Coscharis existing stock, the waivers for these are not utilised immediately,
Coscharis subsequently uses this waiver to import other cars after the games.
The waiver still reads Lagos State Government, although the latest imports were made after the games.

So in summary, 300 cars were requested and waiver given for 300 cars. So if 50 of those cars were already available in Coscharis, it means he still retains the waiver for the 50 cars and can use it subsequently.

My brother, I don't understand this rationalization of illegality. How is the Waiver of 10% duty on a N10m Lagos State sports festival Car = 10% Waiver on duty of a N100m NCAA Car? I don't understand this advanced "mathemagics" sir. Lets wait and see how the Governor of Lagos State and Senior Advocate of Nigeria reacts to Coscharis explanation.
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by LajaLaba: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
Onyebu4God: Hahahaha..! I am laughing at u all ndi ofe mmanu,evil forest pigs and stinking beings and at these less previlidge region and uncircumcised he goats from evil side of the world called northerners.Are hear making noise,i dont blame u because igbos have taught u on how to make use of internet media.u fools. what is Nigeria without igbos?who is president with igbos.As u pple ve started ruining this land we will help u till the end.Dudu Negro and mama Oringo may God curse ur tongues to evil.
Easy bro....Take a glass of water and relax..I pray this Yoruba people no go kill u with HBP oooo biko embarassed
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by ocelot2006(m): 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
Oduah never recieved any inapproriate gift. Her crime's that she authorized the purchase of 2 overpriced luxury vehicles by a supposedly broke aviation parastatal.
adanny01:

Who said she stole? Her's is a case of recieving gifts from an inappropriate source or using her influence and position inappropriately for personal gain to the detriment of Nigerians. Which ever way you see it.

You may need to read the post again. The explanation you are trying to give seems twisted in defence. How would you explain to me if i give you money to buy Peak milk retailed at N120 and instead you delivered Threecrowns milk just because you already have that but which retails for N100 without giving me back N20.

The waiver he had was for a set of cars on an occassion but was used in a different occassion for a different car. Your defence of cars in his pool is invalid.
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by ocelot2006(m): 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
TechWalker007: Why am I feeling the campaign also includes making Coscharis loose the BMW licence? After-all, Maduka is Igbo.

coscharis won't lose anything. They'll come out unscathe

1 Like

Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by sweetgala(m): 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
waternogetenemy: Another useless set of Reporters. Sahara Reporters and their Fake Reporting.

smh!

You people are hard to please, OK now that coscharis and first bank have given their end of the stick which of the claims by sahara reporters of premium times can be claimed to be false.
The wind has blown and the yansh of the fowl has been exposed.

FRESH AIR

I did pity this oduah woman but the more I read of her and her snubery of the house makes me think she has placed this noose around her own neck.
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by slyk2(m): 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
madam_oringo: Basically, from the EVIDENCE and interrogations, several corruption allegations are CONFIRMED:

- Fraud by Odulah, cover-up and intent to criminally enrich and benefit herself
[size=18pt]- Fraud by NCAA
- Fraud by Cosmos Maduka
- Fraud by Okonjo Iweala (Finance waivers)
- Dishonesty and fraudulent intent by dodging import waivers of N 10 M, accruable to the FG and the country
- LIBEL AGAINST THE LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT, LYING THAT THE STATE ORDERED THE CARS![/size]

Oloriburuku oloshi ni awon omo nna yi, ogun lo ma pa gbogbo yin danu!! Imagine they lied ON LAGOS! (The only state that can honestly afford such things in Nigeria) grin grin

There is a lot of misunderstanding here:-
The government knows about this, the waivers were given and accepted.
Why didn't Nigerian Custom Service raise an alarm during the transaction?
What is Lagos State saying?
If you have cleared a vehicle in the wharf, these things will easily be understood.

But many of us know a little about how government policies are carved and implemented.
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
If you have Startimes, go to NTA Parliament, and see how the "yanshes" of people are being opened.
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by IGBOSON1: 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
Prince Justice:
another ethnic bigot

^^^They're practically crawling out of the woodwork today and infesting inundating the entire website with cra.p!
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by Orikinla(m): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
kelvin1191: How i wish this country is called China by now all those involved in this fraud including the honourable minister, the custom, first bank officials etc would have been on their way to prison but in a country where corruption is celeberated and would rather jail some1 for stealing a handset for 15years i bet they will go scot free.

All I know is this scandal is one of the answers to our prayers to God to overthrow the wicked in Nigeria.

It is the most wicked thing to do by using the name of the Lagos State government to perpetrate the monumental misappropriation of public funds by corrupt public officials and their partners in crime in the private sector.

[size=18pt]
‘Presidency granted duty waiver for bulletproof cars’

Published: Wednesday, 30 October 2013 22:55
Written by From Azimazi Momoh Jimoh, Adamu Abuh and Terhemba Daka, Abuja
Hits: 276

Dikko-customs• Vehicles meant for Eco-2012 national sports festival

• They were for NCAA management staff, says First Bank

• Duty exemption not transferable to NCAA

• Inspected cars may be different from the ones imported

• FAAN bought another 202 vehicles, Senate panel declares

FROM the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) came a revelation Wednesday that the two BMW 760 series armoured cars were shipped into the country under the pretext of using them for the 18th Lagos national sports festival tagged Eco-2012.

These vehicles have become a source of controversy as the Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah, is implicated in their alleged illegal purchase.
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php/news/national-news/137214-presidency-granted-duty-waiver-for-bulletproof-cars [/size]
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by pek(m): 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
emeka50:

This is not ab..formal speaker of the House of thiefs...etc...
guy, you are too educated to be this illiterate! go check the meanings of formal and former.
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by pek(m): 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
emeka50:

This is not ab..formal speaker of the House of thiefs...etc...
guy, you are too educated to be this illiterate! go check the meanings of formal and former.
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by mrjingles(m): 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ijebulogic:

My brother, I don't understand this rationalization of illegality. How is the Waiver of 10% duty on a N10m Lagos State sports festival Car = 10% Waiver on duty of a N100m NCAA Car? I don't understand this advanced "mathemagics" sir. Lets wait and see how the Governor of Lagos State and Senior Advocate of Nigeria reacts to Coscharis explanation.
[quote author=Ijebulogic]

The man has done an EXCELLENT analysis. Let me explain further. assume the company has 200 cars in stock and LASG asked for 300 cars, it issues say 150 to avoid having an empty store, it has paid duties on these cars which it is giving away either free or below cost, even if they get the cars back , they would have lost value so it cannot recover its full price to cover cost and a profit. Since coscharis is not red cross it has to be compensated to encourage corporate sponsorship because if LASG buys 300 Beemers it would cost a king's ransom (that's the whole point of getting sponsors- getting stuff free or almost free) The only way to encourage businesses to do this is to give them breaks on taxes, fees, duties etc. So if they give away cars as sponsorship, they get waivers for the equivalent or higher duties applicable for FUTURE imports. The alternative is the govt to refund duties which would be clumsy. So if they import 150 cars duty free to make up 300 they still have unutilised duty on 150 cars.

Now a smart business man will apply those waivers on HIGH VALUE imports to max his margins. The man did nothing illegal, you may argue its immoral but its not illegal.

In my view after coscharis' testimony this matter is dead and closed. we may complain the money is excessive but proving fraud is highly unlikely. Just as an aside, THINKING someone stole money doesn't make it so, SAYING it doesn't amount to proof. Even if there's fraud you have to PROVE it, if you cant then tough luck. This is just a storm in a teacup, a contrived crisis.
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by adconline(m): 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
klas: The due process that Coscharis man was talking about (as I understand it) include

1. He got NSA and SSS clearance to import bullet-proof vehicles as required by law.

2. BMW through Coscharis sponsored the sport festival hosted by Lagos state government which means lagos will not pay a kobo for the vehicles.

3. In accordance with normal practice in such situation, the federal ministry of finance gave import duty waivers for the free (sponsor) vehicles. The duty waiver was not granted because the vehicles were imported for the state govt but because they were sponsor vehicles so as to reduce the cost to the sponsor.

4. At the end of the sport event, the used cars are supposed to be sold off at reduced prices. Any shortfall that remain is regarded as advertisement cost. Note that the new buyers are required to pay a pro-rated import duty (part of what was initially waived) to the Customs just like if you buy auctioned goods at the embassies. So it is not as if the Customs will lose everything.

The inappropriate thing I could notice here is that not all the 300 vehicles that was promised for the sport event was imported for the event while the waiver authorization was used to import vehicles not related to the event.

The report does not indicate what eventually happened to the used vehicles and if duty was eventually paid by the subsequent buyers.

A state govt importing 300 BMWs for a sports festival? Only in Naija. When are we going to have science and technology festivals? Medical/Health festival? Why are we always hosting sports, cultural and beauty festivals? Countries in BRIC are hosting science and trade fairs and we are hosting merriment parties? Same way BMW vehicles were used in COJA 99 and later sold to govt officials.
Re: Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different by Decryptor(m): 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
payless: God bless you! Maduka must have been doing this for a very long time. I pay to clear my goods from the port each time I send stuff to Nigeria. Maduka and many others have been doing this for long.Pastor Adeboye the conman, once got import waiver on his imports worth 400 million naira.
These e-warriors from the SW won't see the bolded now o! Toothless Chest-beating dogs!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Onnoghen Pleads Not Guilty To All Charges, Granted Bail On Self Recognition / Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation / APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.