Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,992 members, 7,810,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars (28166 Views)

Oduah Loses Bid To Stop Bulletproof Cars Probe / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars / Fg May Sack Workers In NCAA, Others Over Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Chanchit: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
Maybe she wants to guard herself against principalities and power that carry out wicked schemes in high places..
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Mikkychuks(m): 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
ASUU una dey hear so.
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by IleIfe2(m): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
stevedure: Some guys are just bent on takin down a workin minister. They want to distract the president who is performing and in the process, kill time. The south-westeners are just angry that this woman established an International airport away from the south, which means they won't be sole dependence on the Lagos airport henceforth! Sara Reporters are just the propaganders used by the south-westerners(APC) to fight the effecient Government. In western n civilized world, such situations are verified before being reported as fact, but this bunch of untrained Idiots keep on prying! Maybe they should ask what happened to Julian Asange!

What does the lagos airport really add to the life of an average south westerner? The only direct benefit to the ordinary man is maybe cab drivers and other shady and legitimate businesses being run at the airport, yellow card, unlicensed money changers, fast food and mini restaurants and employment. Note, nigerians of all tribes do these things.

Why do you people have the impression that an average yoruba man is jealous of enugu airport, where does that come from? i doubt anyone expects another international airport to be located in ibadan, osogbo Ado or akure.

What makes you think enugu airport will distrupt the economic well being of other cities like lagos, port harcourt, abuja or kano. i don't get it. Do you people know what the rest of us don't know?

5 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
Eze Promoe:
When they were hitting Stella, you guys called it the best, and now table don turn, its now Stellahara abi? Shame to South Western media, Nairaland inclusive!
you see yourself?? Your understanding has been an affected because you're defending your thieving sister. What table has been turned?? Tolexander meant sahara reporters are just keen and wonderful in exposing the dirty yansh of ur corrupt stella!

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by dokunbam(m): 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
how much is the one Kanye West bought?
spent $1.2 million each for two Prombron Iron Diamonds by Dartz Motorz.

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Afritop(m): 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
If one minister can order bullet proof vehicles then we have to mathematically add this to all the bulletproof vehicles ordered by other ministers of the federal republic of Nigeria. I expecting whistle blowers to unravel the can of worms hidded by these ministers
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
kingoflag: Persecution! Marginalization! They hate us because we are Jews, God's chosen ones and because we are industrious. They want to steal our houses after we helped them build their Amala and ewedu villages from scratch...

I also heard Mazi Kanayo Ochei and Kenneth Uti are really Yorobbers related to Tinumbu and Fashola. Oh, and that they are Osus.

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Zet72(m): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
cheesy Hohohoho,mumumuuuuu, The never do-well dirty tribe have unearthed this this junk thread were it has'b lying dead since yesterday, simply because they 255m propaganda has failed.
This will teach u awo tribe very big lesson, don't kick against the prick,don't pick a brain game with someone smarter than ur entire tribe put together. A word should be enough for the wise....
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Okeikpu(m): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
She actually odad 17 bulletpruf cars, not 6 sad Zahara repo...una still dey sleep....

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
booqee: shut the fcck up! Just look at you clutching at straws. Prove it accurately dat they're yorubas and not igbos, or else cover your head in shame. These are people who have not been plagued by the disease called tribalism, they would stand for the truth, it didn't matter to them that stella is from d same tribe with them.
You're simply shocked by the fact that a fellow igbo would do dat, and all you would do is make a cheap and stewpid statement dat they're actually yorubas?! Shame on you!

His sarcasm was as glaring as snow. You should have caught it.
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by hayubee(m): 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
Wat took her so long 2 say dat ...reminds me of law 111 delay defeats justice
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by chucky234(m): 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
waternogetenemy: Sahara Fake News...

In a civilised world they will allow the appropriate authority confirm allegation before publishing them as fact.

Some reporters need school of journalism.
The same way apprioprate authority need to confirm your brain before approving your void senseless post, chronic goon.
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by ballabriggs: 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
More news here. Ministry also denies granting import waivers. These people are rogues

https://www.nairaland.com/1500133/n255m-car-scandal-ministry-denies
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by dbride: 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
waternogetenemy: Sahara Fake News...

In a civilised world they will allow the appropriate authority confirm allegation before publishing them as fact.

Some reporters need school of journalism.

Yes you are right, journalism in the JUNGLE can never be the same as journalism in the CIVILISED world; in a civilised world Stella would have long stepped aside or resigned. In the jungle, like Nigeria, thieves steal and are defended by his kinsmen so journalists also devised ways of opening cans of worms. In fact with people like Stella and you, we might remain in the jungle for a long time.

BTW, I see you like the civilised world, note in that CIVILISED WORLD no sane person defends corruption.
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by billyG(m): 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ma heart bleed,how some grp of idiot are trbalistically defending a clear case of corruption,can yu imagine an idiot sayinyg dey are persecuting them b/c dey are Jews who told them they are jews a mango only give forth mango,Jews dnt do 419,Ritual,sell babies,Rob,push drugs, make kiddnaping a hobby,sell fake drugs or all evils unconceivable angry

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
omiobo:
Nonsense!
truth is bitter i guess! Why don't u 2 come up with another way of defending ur unscrupolus APC rogues! Rubbish.
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by EzePromoe: 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
booqee: you see your life?? Your understanding has been damaged all because you're defending your thieving sister. What table has been turned?? Tolexander meant sahara reporters are just keen and wonderful in exposing the dirty yansh of ur corrupt sister!
Stella is a lady like you. Be diplomatic in your use of words.
I'm not here for any exchange of words. You guys can enjoy your predominance in the media while it lasts.
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by kabba7(m): 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
I hope and pray this new chapter of oduahcar is not true !! Because if proven to be true this could just the last deed , t's quite unfortunate that a family of looters has been let loose on Nigeria our own Nigeria !!
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by chucky234(m): 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
If Stella who live comfortably in Abuja would buy so many amoured cars to protect herself I wonder what the governors of Borno,Yobe,Kano and Nasarawa states who sleep and wake at the mercy of Boko Haram will do.
Oduah is corrupt to a fault.

2 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by greggng: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
Haters should go and die. The car is not for her and due process was followed. That some people failed to do the needful is not the ministers problem. However those that failed to do the needful have arqued that since is on lease the didn't take into consideration the yearly appropriation. It would ve been a fraud if the yearly appropriation was spent on that car and other departments are allowed to suffer. In this case is on lease and they could take as many cars as they deem fit and continue to pay untill nigeria comes to an end 2015

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
This foolish people no dey tire.
the whole thing is becoming shamefully ridiculous.
No be only IRA,what about shin Bet...fools

2 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
Shut up!
kingoflag: Persecution! Marginalization! They hate us because we are Jews, God's chosen ones and because we are industrious. They want to steal our houses after we helped them build their Amala and ewedu villages from scratch...

I also heard Mazi Kanayo Ochei and Kenneth Uti are really Yorobbers related to Tinumbu and Fashola. Oh, and that they are Osus.

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
HNosegbe:

uh oh..was initially annoyed at d post i didnt notice. #edited anyway
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by chucky234(m): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Stella is a lady like you. Be diplomatic in your use of words.
I'm not here for any exchange of words. You guys can enjoy your predominance in the media while it lasts.
Stop supporting bad thing and call a spade a spade, Stella is a thief and should be treated like one.
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ile-Ife:

What does the lagos airport really add to the life of an average south westerner? The only direct benefit to the ordinary man is maybe cab drivers and other shady and legitimate businesses being run at the airport, yellow card, unlicensed money changers, fast food and mini restaurants and employment. Note, nigerians of all tribes do these things.

Why do you people have the impression that an average yoruba man is jealous of enugu airport, where does that come from? i doubt anyone expects another international airport to be located in ibadan, osogbo Ado or akure.

What makes you think enugu airport will distrupt the economic well being of other cities like lagos, port harcourt, abuja or kano. i don't get it. Do you people know what the rest of us don't know?

you ask what a westerner benefits from an International airport Located in Lagos? Well, to answer your question, all the airlines operators there pay taxes to the Lagos state government just likes others you rightly mentioned. Now, that means more revenue generated by Lagos, dat also means more allocation from the federal government to Lagos state. Note, majority of those tax payers are not south-westerners! The allocation would be used by Tinubu and co to capture the south-west. What happens to the tax payers and the builders of Lagos? Deported by the APC men! We know all this things my friend.
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by oduaboy1: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
HNosegbe:

sarcasm is not included in the nigerian secondary school curriculum,so you cant really blame her.
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by dbride: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
Stella has received so much favour from NCAA, instead of investigating the cause of the plane crash, she quickly blamed it on the "Act of God". What she feared would happen if she investigated has caught up with her! She hijacked NCAA's job and so who would she investigate......God then took the blame!

It is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God, period. She touched God on the wrong side and God Himself will expose her evil dealings until she learns to fear God and humble herself before Him.

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by oniwo(m): 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

My friend shut up!! Stella must go! Maduka must pay tax and Coscharis mist be audited. angry

I dey laugh grin grin grin
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Jman06(m): 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
Crap...this APC AND Yoruba agenda to tarnish the image of the minister will fail...I'm very sure about that.So if agencies under the aviation ministry decides to buy cars for official use,it now means they bought them for the minister?...People should reason before they post trash online just because they want to achieve some selfish political gains.

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Jobig(m): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
eat dem all
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Deschil: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
Wahala reporters are now confusing themselves. Junk journalism can only thrive on unsubstantiated scandals.
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
[b]you nigerians need to shut your mouth. you morons are addicted to complaining about your leaders but if offered the chance to change your situation you would say no. arghhhhhhhh i cant stand people who complain. so what she chop 1.4 trillion dollars ? she deserves it. i remember a poll done on frontpage some time ago asking how many people would vote for buhari ? almost 99 percent of you said NEVER. make that man go siddon and retire somewhere. i will NEVER EVER vote for buhari. 99 percent of you morons said it. THIS BUHARI, THE ONLY DISCIPLINED LEADER WHO WAS ANGRY ENOUGH THAT SOMEONE CHOPPED MONEY UNDER HIS RULERSHIP THAT HE EMPLOYED MOSSAD AGENTS TO KIDNAP UMARU DIKKO IN LONDON. HOW MANY NIGERIAN LEADERS TILL DATE HAVE THAT KINDA BALLS ? THEY ALREADY KIDNAPPED THE THIEF AND INJECTED HIM WITH DRUGS AND THREW HIS AZZ INSIDE A CRATE BOUND FOR NAIJA IF NOT FOR LAST MINUTE FORKUP. this is the man 99 percent of you said NEVER EVER for but you are here complaining about stella oduah chopping 1.5 trillion dollars abi na naira ? abeg more power to her and all the naija leaders. make una chop the country dry. the citizens deserve it. they are too stupid[/b]

having said all that 1.4 million dollars is not too much for 6 armored bullet proof cars. sounds reasonable enough. but ermm why she need 6 bullet proof cars ? hmmm na she sabi

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election / DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers / Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.