Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars (28173 Views)

Oduah Loses Bid To Stop Bulletproof Cars Probe / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars / Fg May Sack Workers In NCAA, Others Over Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by emmabest2000(m): 3:31am On Nov 01, 2013
Tolexander: Stellahara Reporters again?

You people are just very wonderful!
I think their name should be Asirihara Reporters cheesy
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by GeneralJ(m): 4:12am On Nov 01, 2013
She used her hand to do the needful
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Intelligentman(m): 4:21am On Nov 01, 2013
My people don't mind them.In fact,i don't know who is fooling who here.All these things you people are seeing are just well rehearsed drama. I bet you before ending of this November everything will be closed.In fact by ending of November,if are saying anything concerning Oduah and BMW bulletproof cars,you will be addressed as an old fashioned man.
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by 3ace(m): 4:53am On Nov 01, 2013
wuye: Infact am speechless. What can we call ds act, greed, selfishness or what? Or is it loot? Anyway let wait 2 hear her view b4 we judge.
But para-venture if she's guilty of d allegations, ooooooooh, i will hmmm. Wait till dat tym sha.
It is loot my brother caused by greed and impunity. This woman has been a wealthy woman right from the 90's. One of her assets is a money spinner giving her several billions of naira but yet greed will not let her rest. That is the lifestyle of an average Nigerian politician. The claim that she needs to be protected hence the purchase is all lies. Once they are leaving office, they share all these cars amongst themselves and the new officials start planning to buy theirs too and the cycle goes on like that. Thank God for Sahara reporters otherwise we wouldn't have known this. I also want this media house to go to other agencies, parastatals, local govt, state government, federal e.t.c to unearth cases of corrupt practices. Long live Sahara reporters, long live Nigerian citizens who will succeed in getting rid of bad leaders.

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 01, 2013
Those that have been reigning curses on would never come forward with an apology. That's naija for you
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by 3ace(m): 5:06am On Nov 01, 2013
curtain: All this stories only goes to make her claims of threat over her life more true and real. I would rather she buys the cars than stash the money in foriegn account like most criminals in nigeria does.
Oga, it's another means of looting. I bet you those cars will vamoose once she's out of office.
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by IamaChosen: 5:27am On Nov 01, 2013
Armed robber arrested by a civilian that gas no gun---watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCOubCjWWv8
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Opawale(m): 5:59am On Nov 01, 2013
Kanwulia: Hmmmmm!
The plot THICKENS! cheesy
Nigerian women don suffer for Nigerian politics!
It is always gonna be a MAN'S WORLD in THE AFRICAN JUNGLE!

Hallelujah to the civilized world!!!! kiss

What is this one saying now?
someone's corrupt, and its led to loss of lives n property...n ur thinking its abt gender?
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Opawale(m): 6:05am On Nov 01, 2013
kingoflag: Persecution! Marginalization! They hate us because we are Jews, God's chosen ones and because we are industrious. They want to steal our houses after we helped them build their Amala and ewedu villages from scratch...

I also heard Mazi Kanayo Ochei and Kenneth Uti are really Yorobbers related to Tinumbu and Fashola. Oh, and that they are Osus.

well,at least they were not paid 4k to speak up.
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by nagoma(m): 6:06am On Nov 01, 2013
6 bullet proof cars! This woman sees bullets everywhere .
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by johnthedon: 6:08am On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by LoveDecay(m): 6:10am On Nov 01, 2013
nagoma: 6 bullet proof cars! This woman sees bullets everywhere .

Dead people dont shoot guns, or are those spiritual bulletproof bmw's.
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by LoveDecay(m): 6:13am On Nov 01, 2013
GeneralJ:

shocked ... she really is dirty, afterall - all that stolen money and she cant buy a cheap handkerchief ? Rather uses her hands, no wonder !
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by pomporiking: 6:16am On Nov 01, 2013
grin

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 01, 2013
well... Nigerians, do the needful!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by dinksymaine(m): 6:54am On Nov 01, 2013
Stella oduah should ve gone for this amoured
personnel carrier(APC),instead of that bulletproof
BMW!!! Corruption has eaten deep the very fabric of
this nation.Smmh

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by sayso: 7:25am On Nov 01, 2013
Ms Nas: I think they should call this woman and ask her if she has a medical condition whereby she thinks people are after her life. There must be a name for the condition right?

Because all these bullet proof cars she's just acquiring left, right and center (if the current news is anything to go by) has to be because of the people after her life right?

All in all, she needs psychiatric evaluation, she has a medical condition yet to be diagnosed. Probably...."carmaniac" I think? cheesy

Why don't you evaluate yourself for now, you little shit.Can your whole family compete with her?
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by AssoJnr: 7:37am On Nov 01, 2013
even though this cannot b really proven to me, but i believe there's no smoke without fire. but if she's really guilty, then she should not go unpunished
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by rman: 7:44am On Nov 01, 2013
ose_o: Sahara reporters lost all credibility when I heard they were funded by gusau and el rufai.

When you heard from who? Where?
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by ilaugh1: 7:49am On Nov 01, 2013
No evidence, no proof, fake story.
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by tunde1200(m): 7:55am On Nov 01, 2013
God bless sahara reporters for leaking ineficiency of minister of aviation.

But only that the scenario may be silence after few weeks and die down!!!
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by bellyjean(m): 7:59am On Nov 01, 2013
kingoflag: Persecution! Marginalization! They hate us because we are Jews, God's chosen ones and because we are industrious. They want to steal our houses after we helped them build their Amala and ewedu villages from scratch...

I also heard Mazi Kanayo Ochei and Kenneth Uti are really Yorobbers related to Tinumbu and Fashola. Oh, and that they are Osus.

What is this rabid dog saying?? SMH.. You lack insight and foresight. You fail to live in the grief of the past and apprehension of the future. And I'm very sure you are an unemployed graduate.
Our future is bleak in this country and it's time we youths step up to the challenge. We should take on these greedy bastards, god forsaken motherfvckers.
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by BrightCar: 8:37am On Nov 01, 2013
HNosegbe: This report cannot be substantiated. Where's the evidRence?

Well those were the questions we asked for the NCAA cars anyway.
SO IT HAS INCREASE TO 6, DON'T WORRY WE SHALL SOON
FIND OUT IT IS A DOZEN (12) BULLET PROOF CAR... NONSENSE SAHARA REPORTER SCAMMERS!!
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Mogidi2: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2013
message to STELLA ODUAH.

The money spent belong to us the Niger Deltans, you have our blessing. Nothing do you, carry go.
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by khattab02: 8:49am On Nov 01, 2013
Love_Decay:

shocked ... she really is dirty, afterall - all that stolen money and she cant buy a cheap handkerchief ? Rather uses her hands, no wonder !
Haha..lol. these guys eh!!! Handkerchief.lol
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by khattab02: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2013
Mogidi2: message to STELLA ODUAH.

The money spent belong to us the Niger Deltans, you have our blessing. Nothing do you, carry go.
Lol.. U really Funny ooo...
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by ifyfaith: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

My friend shut up!! Stella must go! Maduka must pay tax and Coscharis mist be audited. angry

Abeg leave Coscharis alone oooo. They r just business men n dey did their own business,its not a government establishment so y shld they b audited
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by MrPresident1: 9:23am On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: [b][size=8pt]you nigerians need to shut your mouth. you morons are addicted to complaining about your leaders but if offered the chance to change your situation you would say no. arghhhhhhhh i cant stand people who complain. so what she chop 1.4 trillion dollars ? she deserves it. i remember a poll done on frontpage some time ago asking how many people would vote for buhari ? almost 99 percent of you said NEVER. make that man go siddon and retire somewhere. i will NEVER EVER vote for buhari. 99 percent of you morons said it. THIS BUHARI, THE ONLY DISCIPLINED LEADER WHO WAS ANGRY ENOUGH THAT SOMEONE CHOPPED MONEY UNDER HIS RULERSHIP THAT HE EMPLOYED MOSSAD AGENTS TO KIDNAP UMARU DIKKO IN LONDON. HOW MANY NIGERIAN LEADERS TILL DATE HAVE THAT KINDA BALLS ? THEY ALREADY KIDNAPPED THE THIEF AND INJECTED HIM WITH DRUGS AND THREW HIS AZZ INSIDE A CRATE BOUND FOR NAIJA IF NOT FOR LAST MINUTE FORKUP. this is the man 99 percent of you said NEVER EVER for but you are here complaining about stella oduah chopping 1.5 trillion dollars abi na naira ? abeg more power to her and all the naija leaders. make una chop the country dry. the citizens deserve it. they are too stupid[/size[/b]

having said all that 1.4 million dollars is not too much for 6 armored bullet proof cars. sounds reasonable enough. but ermm why she need 6 bullet proof cars ? hmmm na she sabi

Hit them hard Sire. Give it to them real hard. Bunch of ignorants, angry moro.ns and angry zombies.

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by brainzdh(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2013
OYINBOGOJU: Why [b]didn't[/b]she bought a Main Battle Tank. An M1 Abrams Main Battle Tank goes for only $6.5m. It makes sense and will give her all round protection, and even some offensive capability with its twin machine gun and long range 125mm gun.

grin
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by buskie13(m): 9:36am On Nov 01, 2013
Cant really believe a woman can steal,wait o, na igbo woman abi?
Yes

No wonder,its in their blood.

Dats why God will never let you ppl sit on that Presidential sit at all even if Nigeria is Divided.
Re: Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 01, 2013
sissy_ijebu:

Guy please just quit working your fingers for once!Try to digest what you type here before you submit.
it'll never make sense to you since you never expected it to, havin said dat, u're jst blinded by triabl sentiments! Fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki / Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" / Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.