Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! (64937 Views)

Miss Ambassador For Peace 2013 Contestants... / Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013 Contestants In Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by OneNaira6: 5:50am On Nov 07, 2013

Cute. Angola stay repping well

Cute

I have a thing for dark chocolate so this girl fine to me. Ghana is stepping up their game.

Rest of them is eeh. Goodluck to am.

Nigeria, Gabon, Anogla and Ghana had the best looking girls
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 6:09am On Nov 07, 2013
Adamskuty: hmmm! But y'all are charcant right?? The darkest skin africans behind sudanese,so black one i don't know what you are talking about?

lmao, somalis are second darkest. again this is an attempt to boost your self esteem. cause we all know this is not true. lmao

you reek of an inferiority complex.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 6:11am On Nov 07, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

Only this last woman is attractive the rest are just light skinned they are all still black people though.

No matter what you try to do you and all your people are still black.

somalis are not black, we are aethiopoid race.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 7:53am On Nov 07, 2013
Ajuran:

somalis are not black, we are aethiopoid race.
stfu! There's nothing like aethiooid,y'all are black! Dont lemme upload pixs of the average somalis now,boy
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by NadiaSA1(f): 8:42am On Nov 07, 2013
Adamskuty: hey baaaybee,are u back? :* embarassed
hi Adam..
So so..
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by onila(f): 10:30am On Nov 07, 2013
National costume show!

Miss Universe 2013: Which African Queen rocked the Best National Costume?!

Angola
Name: Vaumara Rebelo

Botswana
Name: Tsaone Macheng

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by onila(f): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2013
Ethiopia
Name: Mhadere Tigabe

Gabon
Name: Jennifer Ondo

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by onila(f): 10:34am On Nov 07, 2013
Ghana
Name: Hanniel Jamin

Mauritius

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by onila(f): 10:35am On Nov 07, 2013
Namibia
Name: Paulina Malulu

Nigeria
Name: Stephanie Okwu
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by onila(f): 10:37am On Nov 07, 2013
South Africa
Name: Marilyn Ramos

Tanzania
Name: Betty Omara Boniphace
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by safarigirl(f): 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
WTF are Miss Botswana and Namibia wearing? Ain't nufn African bout their outfits. Botswana looks like a 1953 American teacher and Namibia looks like a 19th century maid in Georgia
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by homesteady(m): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
Miss Angola looks very pretty! She is the most beautiful African contestant!
She had the finest Costume!

Onila, did you see Miss USA costume? Check the previous page, I posted it there
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
safarigirl: WTF are Miss Botswana and Namibia wearing? Ain't nufn African bout their outfits. Botswana looks like a 1953 American teacher and Namibia looks like a 19th century maid in Georgia

ROFL Botswana is dressing like a schoolgirl ROFLLLLL
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
Adamskuty: english pls! U deranged lowlife mofo with flat slack breast that produces only brown milk! grin grin grin

show some respect to ur mister u h0rny toad or i will order u get deported back to ur sh1thole ASAP! I know u don't wanna go back living in mud houses,u peasant grin

Peasants are you and your whole family that shiiit outside leaving in slums and working as scarvengers drinking dirty shiitttt filled water. No wonder your kind are brutalised all over the world crawling everywhere even in india looking for better life and come here to call people peasants and call your self a master of shiiiittt hole and crack. Bloooody gorrilla moofo! Do not quote me again, you barefeet poor slum dweller. I do not want to derail this thread.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nadia_SA1: hi Adam..
So so..
lool! So so ba? U are addicted to NL grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
BluIvy: i'm hungry my lord and king,i wish u can save me from poverty and bring me to 9ja so i can have the chance to eat 3 square meals for once
grin lmaoooo! U never seem to amaze me u loud mouthed flap mouthed coxcomb with wide flat nostrils that wear hair hats grin never compare this cute nigga here to u ugly deranged charcant grin

i find it quite difficult to comprehed ur typos cos it seems ur brain is filled with decomposed sawdust u ape with cricket legs,u moda'fvcker.. An average nigerian lives far better than you urchin u nincompoop that eat dog sh1111t and drinks sewage water grin

crawl back to that sh1t hole u emerge from now,i need to send u packing to ur zoo,u should be lock up in a cage forever,u red neck,one eye mushie eating ape grin

point of correction u slave from bot-jungle,i'm still ur mister,you should forever be loyal to me and my paradise is a million times better than ur poverty sticken sh1thole,that's irrelevant,meaningless,cursed a Godforsaken zoo grin i'm from the giant and pride of africa u moda'fvcker grin grin

pls quote me,make it fast,i will love to lecture u lowlife mofo this night grin

(ooooh slumdwellers won't stop to amaze me sad )
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
Puhahhahahah! 40,000 nigerians live in india.

1,000,000 (million) indians live in nigeria.

This is indeed a paradise cool

i get to use tap water here,u see we just turn it and boom,water start rushing out. The scoffo-face sheboon from bot-jungle have u ever seen a thing like that? grin u won't have to walk 10KM to fetch water from a stream filled with dog Sh1T grin fvcking ape with bald head grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
Fulaman198:

ROFL Botswana is dressing like a schoolgirl ROFLLLLL
are u surprise? grin people that comes from such irrelevant dustbin are uncivilzed,they are properly living in the 18century grin grin

majority of them are shy to say they are from Boto grin grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 08, 2013
Adamskuty: grin lmaoooo! U never seem to amaze me u loud mouthed flap mouthed coxcomb with wide flat nostrils that wear hair hats grin never compare this cute nigga here to u ugly deranged charcant grin

i find it quite difficult to comprehed ur typos cos it seems ur brain is filled with decomposed sawdust u ape with cricket legs,u moda'fvcker.. An average nigerian lives far better than you urchin u nincompoop that eat dog sh1111t and drinks sewage water grin

crawl back to that sh1t hole u emerge from now,i need to send u packing to ur zoo,u should be lock up in a cage forever,u red neck,one eye mushie eating ape grin

point of correction u slave from bot-jungle,i'm still ur mister,you should forever be loyal to me and my paradise is a million times better than ur poverty sticken sh1thole,that's irrelevant,meaningless,cursed a Godforsaken zoo grin i'm from the giant and pride of africa u moda'fvcker grin grin

pls quote me,make it fast,i will love to lecture u lowlife mofo this night grin

(ooooh slumdwellers won't stop to amaze me sad )
grin grin ;D60 million Nigerians are mentally deranged you and your whole family are among the 60million. grin grin grin Just read what you have written again. Not even a two year old could write such gibberish. You are aderanged lunatiiic who think the shiiithole he is staying in is heaven no wonder your country will never develop. May your politicians continue to steal all your money and come and buy big houses in our country and leave you in cesspit that you call heaven. I am done with you! Fuuul you deserve your paradise that is Nigeria. Gorilla, grigamba! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by NadiaSA1(f): 6:56am On Nov 08, 2013
Adamskuty: lool! So so ba? U are addicted to NL grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by NadiaSA1(f): 6:57am On Nov 08, 2013
Adamskuty: lool! So so ba? U are addicted to NL grin
I swear nL is my drug!!
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Sagamite(m): 10:00am On Nov 08, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I swear nL is my drug!!

What happened to your old username?
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 10:02am On Nov 08, 2013
BluIvy:
grin grin ;D60 million Nigerians are mentally deranged you and your whole family are among the 60million. grin grin grin Just read what you have written again. Not even a two year old could write such gibberish. You are aderanged lunatiiic who think the shiiithole he is staying in is heaven no wonder your country will never develop. May your politicians continue to steal all your money and come and buy big houses in our country and leave you in cesspit that you call heaven. I am done with you! Fuuul you deserve your paradise that is Nigeria. Gorilla, grigamba! grin grin
*yawns* f00l i understand where u are coming from ok sad it's a pity that ur sh1Thole is no where among an under-developed nation talkless of a developing nation grin

moda'fvcker how do i expect you to understand my simple write up,when u spell f00l as fuul grin grin it's quite obvious you a primary school dropout,pls sheboon,nigeria is among the fastest growing nation of the world and it's estimated that we will fall among the top20 developed nation in the world by 2020 so ur write-up above is irrelevant grin grin grin

lmaoooo@may our politicans keep on stealing our money to buy houses in ur country sad u mean to buy mud houses in ur tiny irrelevant jungle grin how come u got internet access u mentally deranged she-boon from bot-jungle grin grin

In sort may thunder strike ur maggot infested puzzy there u warthog facd buffoon,who's ur mama btw?? The gorrilla needs to be crucify for letting that mad h0rny dog u call papa to deposit his watery fermented greenish sperm into her patched expired puzzy grin grin

we are above y'all sh1ting ape,nigeria infact is africa' 2nd largest economy,soon to be the 1st by 2015... grin

infact it seems u spend more time on NL than nigerians grin are u searching for one nigerian cutee,u sheboon? But take this advise we not mingle with apes from ur jungle we desist y'all and look down on ur kind grin grin

now open ur mouth u peasant,my dog wanna poo inside #that's.an.order grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 10:03am On Nov 08, 2013
In sort lemme follow this ape grin ,weird seeing a botswanaian calling a nigerian gorilla grin hmm,this is strange grin definatly signs of end times grin

hhahaha? Crack da ribs
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I swear nL is my drug!!
i hear u shawty!!?! undecided
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 10:25am On Nov 08, 2013
looooooool! I just read about that tiny pitlaterine now,so the population of that dustbin is 2million ,and 70percent of the tiny land is desert,the land is filled with ugly bushmen that wear leaves to cover their unclothedness even in this 21st.century grin grin

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botswana

a tiny land to earn extra cash though,since the jungle is under-developed grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by sCun: 10:36am On Nov 08, 2013
Adamskuty: looooooool! I just read about that tiny pitlaterine now,so the population of that dustbin is 2million ,and 70percent of the tiny land is desert,the land is filled with ugly bushmen that wear leaves to cover their unclothedness even in this 21st.century grin grin

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botswana

a tiny land to earn extra cash though,since the jungle is under-developed grin
Are you surprised? Botswana is a lonely land that's why that ape is always here looking for people to communicate with. Houses there are spaced kilometers apart. Tell her to go and play with a giraffe or something.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 10:42am On Nov 08, 2013
sCun: Are you surprised? Botswana is a lonely land that's why that ape is always here looking for people to communicate with. Houses there are spaced kilometers apart. Tell her to go and play with a giraffe or something.
i'm surprised my brother shocked the govt. Of that tiny sh1t hole of 2million is even struggling to provide drinking water for its apes grin grin grin grin

hhehehehheheheh! I think i prefer somalia to that deserted desert grin

http://savethewater.org/2013/05/global-water-crisis-news-south-africa-water-crisis-in-botswana-blame-the-weather-or-your-neighbor/
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 10:49am On Nov 08, 2013
The sheboon suffering from a terrible brain disorder was proudly beating her flat chest saying may our politicians keep on stealing money and use it to build houses in botswana grin grin

i understand there are no good houses in that jungle of 2million grin

[img]http://blogs.ec.europa.eu/echo-action/files/2013/04/IFRC-Botswana-Traditional-mud-built-homes-were-washed-away-by-flooding-in-Central-Botswana.-people-have-been-relocated-to-temporay-accomodation-camps.-BOTSWANA-RED-CROSS1.jpg[/img]

take note our govt dont do charity for free they will surely pack up the lil diamonds in ur forbidden jungle grin

it will take up to 500yrs for boto-zoo to start having houses like this grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1371487/lagos-family-houses-pictures
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by RoyalPearl(f): 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
I love Miss South Africa's traditional outfit. It's so colourful. Very nice

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by BlackKenichi(m): 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
Miss Ghana, Nigeria, Gabon and Angola are gorgeous!
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) / Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) / Meet Four Known Nigerian Transgenders (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.