Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! (64943 Views)

Miss Ambassador For Peace 2013 Contestants... / Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013 Contestants In Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by homesteady(m): 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
Miss Tanzania
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Sagamite(m): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
^^^^^

Honestly, her body is sensational, men.

Absolutely perfect!
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
Sagamite: ^^^^^

Honestly, her body is sensational, men.

Absolutely perfect!

how about her face? don't tell me she doesn't look like a monkey or gorilla
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Sagamite(m): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ajuran:

how about her face? don't tell me she doesn't look like a monkey or gorilla

She looks far better than the winner of Mr Somalia 2012. grin

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
Sagamite:

She looks far better than the winner of Mr Somalia 2012. grin

If thats the ugliest somali guy you can find, then i hate to see you compare this guy to the average nigerian guy, guys he will easily beat them.

I mean your women will die for this mans soft hair and straight nose very easily.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
Somali women

somali women would have easily win miss universe

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
another somali woman

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
took this picture down, cause she's showing too much, and i got too much respect for our women.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Sagamite(m): 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ajuran:

If thats the ugliest somali guy you can find, then i hate to see you compare this guy to the average nigerian guy, guys he will easily beat them.

I mean your women will die for this mans soft hair and straight nose very easily.

Our women only die for intelligent, educated men with money. grin

A Somali man would be bottom of their list in that respect. grin grin grin grin

Nigerian women are allergic to poverty, illiteracy and ugliness all in one person. grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Sagamite(m): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ajuran: another somali woman

Been there.

Done that.

Got a few t-shirts. cheesy
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
Sagamite:

Been there.

Done that.

Got a few t-shirts. cheesy

in your dreams. their is no nigerian who can look better than a somali woman. so sit down. Why do you think no one compares somali or ethiopian women to black women. its not fair lol

somali women usually compete with ethiopia and eritrean women.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
Sagamite:

Our women only die for intelligent, educated men with money. grin

A Somali man would be bottom of their list in that respect. grin grin grin grin

Nigerian women are allergic to poverty, illiteracy and ugliness all in one person. grin

Somalis are more eunterpernual than any afircans ...thats why somalis get killed by the blacks in south africa cause we took over the business. we own more business than bantus in their own country in kenya.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by homesteady(m): 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ajuran, I think you should just give up this your long-lost battle! Nigeria and somalia are not on the same level! Somalia is like 100years behind Nigeria in everything
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
homesteady: Ajuran, I think you should just give up this your long-lost battle! Nigeria and somalia are not on the same level! Somalia is like 100years behind Nigeria in everything

Somalia economically will catchup now that we have a stable government. But on beauty, culture, history you guys are 1000 years behind us. unless you guys can evolve physically, i doubt you will ever pose a challenge on the issue of who looks better.

i mean even my ethiopians cuzzins look better than you guys. and ethiopians tend to be short. if there was no somali women on this world, i would get an ethiopian girl.

each one of these ethiopians girls look better than any nigerian i will ever meet

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
Adamskuty: how dare u insult the greatfula,son of ancient egyptian who build the pyramids grin when y'all where still wearing leaves and living in caves,u ugly hippopotamus,the last time i checked u are from botswana,never try that sh!!?t ever again,all right?

Now crawl back to the hole u emerge from u illegal immigrant from bot jungle living in S.a

lastly:- the most diverse nation in africa is nigeria with 500 languages and different people.. Idi0ta grin

As usual you farrtt and think you have saidf somethng when you have said zilch! Yiu crawl back to your stinking hole. Azzzhole. grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by NadiaSA1(f): 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
homesteady: National costume show!

Miss ghana!

Miss ghanas attire is very beautiful..

I love it
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by homesteady(m): 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ajuran:

Somalia economically will catchup now that we have a stable government. But on beauty, culture, history you guys are 1000 years behind us. unless you guys can evolve physically, i doubt you will ever pose a challenge on the issue of who looks better.

i mean even my ethiopians cuzzins look better than you guys. and ethiopians tend to be short. if there was no somali women on this world, i would get an ethiopian girl.

each one of these ethiopians girls look better than any nigerian i will ever meet

You are spamming this thread with this picture grin
Somalians, Ethiopians and Sudanese have this characteristic, similar hungry face #No Offence grin
I know them, when I see one!
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
homesteady:

You are spamming this thread with this picture grin
Somalians, Ethiopians and Sudanese have this characteristic, similar hungry face #No Offence grin
I know them, when I see one!

lol, hater, dont hate. Cause i know your women wear fake hair to have our natural hair.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by homesteady(m): 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ajuran:

lol, hater, dont hate. Cause i know your women wear fake hair to have our natural hair.

Who on earth would want to wear Somalian hair?? shocked
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
homesteady:

Who on earth would want to wear Somalian hair?? shocked

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
homesteady: Miss Nigeria! Which state has this costume?

It looks like a mix of different Nigerian dress. Face has Fulani like markings (black henna on lips). Can't speak about the rest of her dress though.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Sagamite(m): 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ajuran:

in your dreams. their is no nigerian who can look better than a somali woman. so sit down. Why do you think no one compares somali or ethiopian women to black women. its not fair lol

somali women usually compete with ethiopia and eritrean women.

Illiterate, you need to go to school and learn English so you can better understand statements.

What I meant was that I have dated Somali girls before.

And I remember showing you evidence. wink

They love this infidel/kaffir. grin

Ajuran:

Somalis are more eunterpernual than any afircans ...thats why somalis get killed by the blacks in south africa cause we took over the business. we own more business than bantus in their own country in kenya.

If by "eunterpernual" (sic) grin you mean they are illiterate and poor. I agree with you 100%. grin

They are really eunterpernual. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God, it is so sad to see people in the 21st century being stark illiterates. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Eunterpernual! grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Sagamite(m): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ajuran:

Wow! You guys are "great"! grin

I take it that is the only achievement of your country? grin grin grin grin grin

Apart from piracy. grin

Illiterates would always pride themselves on rubbish. grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
In all honesty, I know that Nigerian women will kill me for this, but I think Senegalese women are the most beautiful in the world face and skin wise. They have the most beautiful super dark skin complexion I have ever seen, they are also tall, elegant and drop dead gorgeous with the most beautiful African accents I have ever heard. They don't try to sound European, they really also know how to keep their African culture intact. Look at their Mbalax dancing. Whenever I hear them speak Wolof, Serer, or their variant of Fulani language, it's like music to my ears. I just fall into a trance. The most important thing is that they are themselves and confident in who they are. That is the most attractive quality of a woman.

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ajuran: another somali woman

Only this last woman is attractive the rest are just light skinned they are all still black people though.

No matter what you try to do you and all your people are still black.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ajuran:

well you calling me black, is not only offensive but shows you want to link yourself to the great cushitic people.
hmmm! But y'all are charcant right?? The darkest skin africans behind sudanese,so black one i don't know what you are talking about?
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

Only this last woman is attractive the rest are just light skinned they are all still black people though.

No matter what you try to do you and all your people are still black.
don't mind the confused negriods,i can post pixs of thousand somali women,all ugly,the best looking are just some few light skin one,infact they are average!

Somalis are among the darkest skin africans,just like sudanese... The whiteman calls them charcant! It's in the dictonary
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
BluIvy:

As usual you farrtt and think you have saidf somethng when you have said zilch! Yiu crawl back to your stinking hole. Azzzhole. grin
english pls! U deranged lowlife mofo with flat slack breast that produces only brown milk! grin grin grin

show some respect to ur mister u h0rny toad or i will order u get deported back to ur sh1thole ASAP! I know u don't wanna go back living in mud houses,u peasant grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
Nadia_SA1:
Miss ghanas attire is very beautiful..

I love it
hey baaaybee,are u back? :* embarassed
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

4.6million people is no small amount
4.6 out of 51million is small undecided maybe from 10million upwards will be seen as a significant number
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by OneNaira6: 5:46am On Nov 07, 2013
Stephanie Okwu is doing Igbo girls proud.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

God damn she bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) / Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) / Meet Four Known Nigerian Transgenders (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.