Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,998 members, 7,810,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! (64934 Views)

Miss Ambassador For Peace 2013 Contestants... / Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013 Contestants In Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
BluIvy:

@Bolded, really? Talk about a cattle rearing, desert dwelling, cattle ass one sided view. How dare you insult a people based on your foolishness. South Africans are a diverse nation unlike any African country. Leave them the hell alone.
how dare u insult the greatfula,son of ancient egyptian who build the pyramids grin when y'all where still wearing leaves and living in caves,u ugly hippopotamus,the last time i checked u are from botswana,never try that sh!!?t ever again,all right?

Now crawl back to the hole u emerge from u illegal immigrant from bot jungle living in S.a

lastly:- the most diverse nation in africa is nigeria with 500 languages and different people.. Idi0ta grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
My black child is back
Adamskuty: how dare u insult the greatfula,son of ancient egyptian who build the pyramids grin when y'all where still wearing leaves and living in caves,u ugly hippopotamus,the last time i checked u are from botswana,never try that sh!!?t ever again,all right?

Now crawl back to the hole u emerge from u illegal immigrant from bot jungle living in S.a

lastly:- the most diverse nation in africa is nigeria with 500 languages and different people.. Idi0ta grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ajuran: My black child is back
my negro child,i didn't go anywhere,did i?
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Sagamite(m): 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ajuran:

Well considering nigeria's national language is a white mans, i guess you would know the white mans language better than me.
Considering the history of west africans as working for whites on plantations, i will leave it up to you with your ancestral expertise
on ways english is used.

Your national language is illiteracy, hunger, AK47 and general misery. grin

The world has left you behind. You are still in the 18th century while others have reached 21st. undecided
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
Adamskuty: my negro child,i didn't go anywhere,did i?

i can see the tendency to want to claim the cushitic people, the somali ethnicity specifically. But refrain from degrading me any more by calling me a negro.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2013
Adamskuty: i'm really shocked by it as well,those afrikaans make up 2percent of their population for crying out loud

still average though!

8.9% guy get your facts right
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
Fulaman198:

Yeah it's due to the fact that South African blacks must have really low self-esteem after being told they were inferior during apartheid. A lot of the past still lingers in South Africa. White people are still the ones who have most of the riches. Nor do they care about the state of black people. I've noticed that in every country where whites and blacks co-exist together, black people have lower self-esteem and try to do whatever they can to please white people.

She won because she's beautiful it has nothing to do with race so don't make it about race. If she was Indian would you still say the same thing.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
Fulaman198:

Look at your miss world rep, I'm assuming you're white south African, now look at your miss universe rep. What is a Mr.Pillock? I don't understand that garbage. That said which western country have you seen that is predominantly white has ever had a black woman represent them at these competitions?

USA has had 7 black miss Americas and I'm sure all of them have gone on to represent their white populace
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by tunetokheyno(m): 10:36am On Nov 05, 2013
I'm jus gonna post new pics of our beauty diva for y'all!!

Her link on Miss Universe is http://missuniverse.com/members/profile/657647/year:2013

Watch Her video where she burst a balloon! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mVU_EPVR-m8

did you vote for her today!!

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ajuran:

i can see the tendency to want to claim the cushitic people, the somali ethnicity specifically. But refrain from degrading me any more by calling me a negro.
pls pls calm down my negro boy,who's claiming ur ethnicity? What ethnicity btw,black one?
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

8.9% guy get your facts right
it's still a very small percentage though!
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2013
Adamskuty: pls pls calm down my negro boy,who's claiming ur ethnicity? What ethnicity btw,black one?

well you calling me black, is not only offensive but shows you want to link yourself to the great cushitic people.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2013
Adamskuty: it's still a very small percentage though!

4.6million people is no small amount
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
this is why ethiopians (the only horn africans who participated) didn't win. As they all look like clones of each other.

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by homesteady(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
National costume show!

Miss ghana!

Miss Gabon
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by onila(f): 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ajuran: this is why ethiopians (the only horn africans who participated) didn't win. As they all look like clones of each other.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2013
onila:

why you make that face. lol. they all look the same isn't it freaky. lmao

and their not even models.....very strange.

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by homesteady(m): 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
Miss Nigeria! Which state has this costume?
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2013
homesteady: Miss Nigeria! Which state has this costume?

so she dressed up as a tree, this is your idea of beautify? If anything it only reenforced the stereotype i have of you people
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by homesteady(m): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
Miss South Africa! too much colourundecided
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by homesteady(m): 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ajuran:

so she dressed up as a tree, this is your idea of beautify? If anything it only reenforced the stereotype i have of you people

Are you really from somalia?? Aren't you meant to be on the battle ground, holding dangerous weapons
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
homesteady:

Are you really from somalia?? Aren't you meant to be on the battle ground, holding dangerous weapons

Am Somali. You need to watch the news. Parts of Nigeria are way more dangerous than the entire northern part of somalia.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
Somali women. If we participated we could have easily won.

easily have won. Somalia for the win.

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by homesteady(m): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
WTF! shocked is this lady related to lady gaga!
Miss USA!

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by homesteady(m): 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ajuran:

Am Somali. You need to watch the news. Parts of Nigeria are way more dangerous than the entire northern part of somalia.

Really?? I haven't seen a child soldier in Northern Nigeria! And that's a norm in somalia grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by homesteady(m): 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
Bikini time smiley
Miss Ghana
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
homesteady:

Really?? I haven't seen a child soldier in Northern Nigeria! And that's a norm in somalia grin

no thats not true, as Government soldiers have to meet a certain age, unless your talking about young somalis trying to kill AU soldiers because they don't want negroids on their homeland.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by homesteady(m): 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
Miss Ethiopia! Her laps and her stomach tho' undecided

Miss Namibia
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by homesteady(m): 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ajuran:

no thats not true, as Government soldiers have to meet a certain age, unless your talking about young somalis trying to kill AU soldiers because they don't want negroids on their homeland.

AU soldiers??shocked I've not seen them in Nigeria!
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by homesteady(m): 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
Miss Nigeria
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
homesteady:

AU soldiers??shocked I've not seen them in Nigeria!

Their there as peacekeepers. But Somalis don't like bantus on their land.

Miss ethiopia looks below average for an ethiopian but still looks good.

Any of these ethiopians girls looks better than her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) / Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) / Meet Four Known Nigerian Transgenders (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.