Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story (32582 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by 01emek(m): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: We should not blame anybody here.
Not the Mods, Not Seun.
This tragedy caught everybody unawares and the guys have tried to atleast bring back the site.

We should only hope it will be back and better. That's the only support we can give.

The loss is more than a pain to everybody here...
When I viewed my profile, I didn't know if I should laugh or cry...cos it's both funny and painful.

@Sammy Hoe, I'm sorry about the loss of our dear stories. Everybody is helpless here.

We should all know Seun, the owner of this forum will have the greatest loss.
You can imagine the investment and everything..
#let's unite in making Nairaland better!!
#teamNairalandIsBackAndBetter!!
really?? A site as big as nairaland can not go for a weekly or monthly backup but instead they choose to go for a yearly backup ( i swear we don't joke with business in my tribe )..... If it was to be a weekly or monthly backup EBIAG wouldn't have lost this greatly! We would have lost like 10 update compare to this........ I tell you solemly, the management of nairaland lost their guard and weren't expetant of any obstacle when they knw they had alot of enemies........... Where did you except people like sammy hoe, the rock555, even me in the politic section and all those writer that their story had climax to start from? Where is the courage?? The spirit/passion is dead.......! Do you think others will write again?? No no no no!! When there is no adquate security to protect their interest...... THIS IS THE BEGANING AND DOWNFALL OF LITERATURE SECTION.......but ##EbiagFamilyMustNotDie##

Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by edogho(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
its really a huge loss. learning to back-up weekly or monthly d hard way. just hopin this won't repeat itself else..... i wonder how d writers on here will be feeling if i'm dis unhappy about this. LET me console misef with hope and the island of greatness 2. will follow silently for now.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by PrinceAdepoju(m): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
01emek: really?? A site as big as nairaland can not go for a weekly or monthly backup but instead they choose to go for a yearly backup ( i swear we don't joke with business in my tribe )..... If it was to be a weekly or monthly backup EBIAG wouldn't have lost this greatly! We would have lost like 10 update compare to this........ I tell you solemly, the management of nairaland lost their guard and weren't expetant of any obstacle when they knw they had alot of enemies........... Where did you except people like sammy hoe, the rock555, even me in the politic section and all those writer that their story had climax to start from? Where is the courage?? The spirit/passion is dead.......! Do you think others will write again?? No no no no!! When there is no adquate security to protect their interest...... THIS IS THE BEGANING AND DOWNFALL OF LITERATURE SECTION.......but ##EbiagFamilyMustNotDie##
you're very right, bro!!
The thing is, it has happened and we've got to move ahead.
We all have have losses, but there's nothing we can do about it.

I'm sure the management of Nairaland has learnt their lesson.
Even writers should learn the lesson of keeping and having a backup for their works.

#EbiagFamilyWillNotDie#
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by 01emek(m): 5:42am On Jun 29, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: you're very right, bro!!

Even writers should learn the lesson of keeping and having a backup for their works.

#EbiagFamilyWillNotDie#
yea we just need to move on and behave as if it's never happen!
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Canme4u(m): 11:16am On Jun 29, 2014
It pains me a lot cos am about to finish this story.
Even whatsapp backups my data every morning, I wonder why Nairaland cant do Monthly back up or weekly backup.
sad #sadMood

Oga SamieHoe hmmmmmmmmm

Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
01emek: yea we just need to move on and behave as if it's never happen!
exactly bro!!

Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Ogoanita(f): 10:43am On Jun 30, 2014
Very interesting, where are thou? @ sammie pls continue

Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by eunisam: 11:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
[quote author=Sammy Hoe] #bringback everybody is a geniue 11
#bringback girus
#bringback hareson
#bringback the teds
#bringback hareson
#bringback wilson g
#bringback grandwala
#bringback the familytogether again .missed u all.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by eunisam: 12:00am On Jul 01, 2014
Ogoanita: Very interesting, where are thou? @ sammie pls continue
#bringback girus
#bringback hareson
#bringback the teds
#bringback hareson
#bringback wilson g
#bringback grandwala
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by eunisam: 12:00am On Jul 01, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: exactly bro!!
#bringback girus
#bringback hareson
#bringback the teds
#bringback hareson
#bringback wilson g
#bringback grandwala
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by eunisam: 12:01am On Jul 01, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: you're very right, bro!!

#EbiagFamilyWillNotDie#
#bringback girus
#bringback hareson
#bringback the teds
#bringback hareson
#bringback wilson g
#bringback grandwala
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by eunisam: 12:02am On Jul 01, 2014
edogho: its really a huge loss. learning to back-up weekly or monthly d hard way. just hopin this won't repeat itself else..... i wonder how d writers on here will be feeling if i'm dis unhappy about this. LET me console misef with hope and the island of greatness 2. will follow silently for now.
#bringback girus
#bringback hareson
#bringback the teds
#bringback hareson
#bringback wilson g
#bringback grandwala
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by eunisam: 12:03am On Jul 01, 2014
Karev_wite: am on dis 1 wit u xammie...ride on
#bringback girus
#bringback hareson
#bringback the teds
#bringback hareson
#bringback wilson g
#bringback grandwala
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by eunisam: 12:06am On Jul 01, 2014
gameboy727: Hahahaha. Kate no go kill person oo.
#bringback kate
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by eunisam: 12:07am On Jul 01, 2014
gameboy727: Hahahaha. Kate no go kill person oo.
#bringback the page lords
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by eunisam: 12:10am On Jul 01, 2014
Sammy Hoe: Today is posting day, meaning that I'll keep updating as long as u keep. commenting on each thread. Let's begin!!!
#bringback eunisam
#bringback sussy oh
#bringback cyntia
#bringback girus
#bringback hareson
#bringback the teds
#bringback hareson
#bringback wilson g
#bringback grandwala
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by eunisam: 12:22am On Jul 01, 2014
Sammy Ho Study4christ gameboy727 christe #bring em back

Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 01, 2014
eunisam: Sammy Ho Study4christ gameboy727 christe #bring em back
In fact, I don't just know where to start from...data scattered here and there, just like everything we have is thrown inside dustbin and they're asking us to pick them all up one after the other and assemble them again... okay, just tell me where exactly we were in EBAIG2 and lemme try to boot maybe I can continue from there, plus it's like NL is using us to make money; we write stories free and no reward for it than having our stories thrown into the recycle bin...imagine undecided

Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Profmaojo: 10:33am On Jul 01, 2014
I hve been checking i can't find any ebiag2..can smebdy help me with d link......i stop at d place where pete took d award and pete told ted girl frnd dat he found both ted and henry in an hotel with a girl...i remember henry nd ted being summon by prof wilson...before i encanter error 522
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by dammygoody(m): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2014
Sammy Hoe:
In fact, I don't just know where to start from...data scattered here and there, just like everything we have is thrown inside dustbin and they're asking us to pick them all up one after the other and assemble them again... okay, just tell me where exactly we were in EBAIG2 and lemme try to boot maybe I can continue from there, plus it's like NL is using us to make money; we write stories free and no reward for it than having our stories thrown into the recycle bin...imagine undecided
no Sammyprof don't feel that way,..it happens, I still have not got over SHTV myself
How about you start from the MIRACLE.. I think that's a popular point
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Canme4u(m): 10:45am On Jul 01, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

You undecidedcan also start making money with your stories Nah.

Compile your stories into eBook and we will surely buy.

I need this season 1 badly and very urgent self.

#BringbackmyEverybodyIsAgeniusSeason1. grin grin wink
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by eunisam: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
Sammy Hoe:
honestly i expected u to have website instead of relying o nairaland. Zuby.the writer of life on the run did it and when nairaland crashd we simply type www.globalruns.com and continue our romance.even mazi omenuku of d famouse NYSC have a blog.so do the same cos u are a good writer too. Sammy hoe please start from the chapter where the coach was ill during the final training.pls bring EBIAGE Back.

Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by 3Dimension: 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
Profmaojo: I hve been checking i can't find any ebiag2..can smebdy help me with d link......i stop at d place where pete took d award and pete told ted girl frnd dat he found both ted and henry in an hotel with a girl...i remember henry nd ted being summon by prof wilson...before i encanter error 522
its unfortunate that season 2 did not survive the nairalandquake...

Even season one is in coma as we speak. We hope it survives...
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
If EBIAG can't come back because of anything it will come back because of somebody...EUNISAM!!!
EBIAG MUST RETURN BECAUSE OF the EBIAG FAM!!!
EBIAG MUST RETURN BECAUSE OF NEW FOLLOWERS!!!
EBIAG MUST RETURN BECAUSE OF YOU!!!
TELL A FRIEND, [size=16pt]EBIAG IS BACK grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
NEW FOLLLOWERS:
SPICEEEE...other new folllowers should please INDICATE!!!
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
Canme4u:

You undecidedcan also start making money with your stories Nah.

Compile your stories into eBook and we will surely buy.

I need this season 1 badly and very urgent self.

#BringbackmyEverybodyIsAgeniusSeason1. grin grin wink

Very urgent? Maybe u shld wait till end of this month...it would be ready on the ebiag website under construction... thanks for your interest in EBIAG STORIES... wink

Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by aveiro(m): 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sammy Hoe: If EBIAG can't come back because of anything it will come back because of somebody...EUNISAM!!!
YES!!!...TeamEbiagmust return

Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
dammygoody: Sammyprof, *cries* where is *sniffs* SHTV?

Lol grin
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by eunisam: 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sammy Hoe: If EBIAG can't come back because of anything it will come back because of somebody...EUNISAM!!!
Boys are smiling.....

Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 03, 2014
[b]
Continuation...

Well into dusk, the boys woke from sleep. They had just recovered from the effect of the unconsciousness brought about by the somnolence they had long fallen into. Henry and Ted, in order to end Harrison’s spy that day, had pretentiously remained on the floor as if dead or asleep, but they were not aware of the arrival of the real sleeps, which had kidnapped them for almost five hours.
“Huph!” Henry yawned as he rose to his feet, “Sleepy-head get up,” clapped Henry at Ted, who was partially awake too.
“Pull me up,” demanded Ted and Henry gave him a hand. They were shocked when they realized how much hours of sleep they had gone into.
“Slept for five hours during the day,” Ted said staring at a golden yellow wall clock right ahead of him, but hung up on the wall.
“Wonderful! Ted it’s my only sound sleep since becoming a Gyrus citizen,” Henry said in a genuine manner, “I’ve not had up to three hour sleep since then.”
“Really!” Ted was shocked, though not doubting his friend.
“Yeah, really.”
Henry remembered Susie at once.
“Oh, Ted we’ve got to go meet Susie and apologize to her.”
“How?” Ted asked, “I mean what are we going to tell her?”
“Don’t you worry, just let’s go. The inspiration will come readily.” Ted shrugged and went with Henry at that instance, believing that Henry’s adeptness must have covered lie fabrication too.
Believing that they were not under surveillance at that moment by Harrison, the two held each other’s arms and took a walk to Susie’s place.
Susie was on her sofa, weeping incessantly into her cushion, teddy bear staring blankly at her with no trace of emotional expression on its face. She was sick.
“Let’s look through the keyhole first,” Henry advised and Ted poked his eyes into it at once.
“Henry,’ whispered Ted, “She’s weeping.”
“Let me see,” Henry nudged Ted on the right part of his waist. He stepped forward, looked through the vantage point and was able to see Susie clearly too.
“Who are there?” a faint voice sounded from the interior and the boys were frozen with fright, shocked by her ability to detect their inaudible sounds.
“She saw us,” the boys lip-synched, not uttering out any sound at all, “Let’s push the doorbell.”
Henry pressurized the soft pad and Susie spoke from the inside, “come inside.”
The boys hurried into her room. She gazed blankly at them not uttering a word. Her face expressed no noticeable emotion.
“Hello Susie,” they waved at her. To pass the message that battle was over between them, Henry and Ted smiled benignly at each other. Her face remained stone cold.
What Susie thought she had seen was a mixture of dream and hallucination, since the reunion of the two had lingered on her mind for some times now and she had once dreamt of it too. She decided to shut her eyes to see if it was indeed a dream or a hallucination. She never had the thought that the option could be ‘none of the above’ as well.
As she took that action she heard, “Susie open your eyes, it’s real. We’re reunited again.”
“We’ve come to inform you that we love you,” added Henry. Susie’s eyes flung open at once. She was inundated with shock. Breathtakingly, Susie spoke “Is it real!” and instantly it seemed she was vivacious again.
“It’s real Susie,” Ted said, “Just c—come over.”
“Have you guys settled your scores?” she asked still, but Henry gave a funny reply, “Ted’s leading—our score’s infinity against two.”
“Stop fibbing Henry. I don’t mean score; I mean quarrel.”
“Yeah, we’ve settled it,” clarified Ted, but Henry stepped briefly on his toes to signal to him to keep quiet. Then he took over the clarification:
“We never had any quarrel at all,” lied Henry.
“Explain,” Susie expanded her large eyes.
“Those things you saw us do were all acted out. We behaved that way just to achieve a purpose,” Henry grinned.
“What purpose?” she asked promptly, being unable to help stare impassively at Henry. Ted gave him a vapid look too, unable to surmise what Henry had kept up his sleeves.
“To know those who are really friends and those who are just enemies,” Henry said.
“So—what did you come out with?” she demanded in apprehension, “Hope I’m a—”
“Cynthia and all our course mates are enemies, but only the dean and you are friends,” declared Henry to put a smile on Susie’s dry face.[/b]
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 03, 2014
[b]
Susie sat up on the sofa. She had been on a lying posture all the while. She smiled and said, “Oh, you guys made me sick all because of your nonsensical plan—to know who loves and who hates.” Her voice sounded more critical now. “I’d been bed ridden since the day you guys fluttered out of the dean’s office and collided with me.”
“This morning,” Ted made known, “It’s just this morning.”
“Yes it’s true,” concurred Henry, “We’re very sorry.”
“Serious! I thought it was already a week ago.”
“No madam, it was just this morning,” Ted explained jokingly, “We’re very sorry.”
“Very very sorry,” added Henry.
“It’s alright. Because I’m alright now you won’t need to worry yourself to say sorry anymore—but.” She paused deliberately.
She continued, “The slaps I got from you guys few days ago you’ve got to tender serious apologies for that, ’cos it’s still aching even now.” She revealed some smiles as she was expecting to hear millions of sorries instantly, but things never went that way. Instead, the boys turned and face each other like two incredible humanoids, then they faced Susie squarely again as they opened a quick but fresh conversation:
“It was your slap,” Henry spoke first, pointing a finger at Susie.
“You gave it to me and I gave it to Henry,” Ted pointed too.
“I gave it back to Ted,” replied Henry.
“I returned it to Henry.”
“And it went on and on that way—”
“Until we realized it was not going to end.”
“So, we concertedly agreed to give it back to you,” Henry said.
“And that we did when you came to separate our fight,” they both yelled out.
Henry added, “Ted, he who slaps last…” and Ted concluded, “Slaps best.”
Susie frowned at once as she sprang to her feet to set some new slaps on their cheeks, but the boys scurried hurriedly out of her room in a silly manner and she chased after them playfully, all laughing heartily. It seemed the good news of reunion they had brought had cured Susie of her heart pain. She was chirpy once again.
[/b]
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Bash92(m): 1:50am On Jul 03, 2014
@ sammy hoe , Thank God you've chosen to continue this story here. Hope to be getting regular update, am a new follower of this your story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

Love Don't Cost A Thing. / Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel / Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58