Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (414360 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
mcm.cap:
@mk82 "You don't have to change your IP
Send me an email 247article@gmail (Its a secret I can't reveal on an open forum)"

Very lame comment, if u want to sell info just say so. But if u want to teach then dont use dumb comments like that. There is no secret to that just change your ip to USA and that would do. This is a forum where people come to learn. So next time try and teach.

Who are you please? I refrain from trading words with you. I have answered every question so far. I have even replied two people today who asked for this information through email free of charge. it's a trick I discovered n I believed we should not put it on an open forum.
The only people I have charged are those who want one-on-one training. I believe I have a right to charge for that.
The Information I'm revealing on this thread will change some lives and that is my purpose. Please stay off. If you can't help people let those who can help them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by jdilight(m): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
mk82:
Who are you please? I refrain from trading words with you. I have answered every question so far. I have even replied two people today who asked for this information through email free of charge. it's a trick I discovered n I believed we should not put it on an open forum.
The only people I have charged are those who want one-on-one training. I believe I have a right to charge for that.
The Information I'm revealing on this thread will change some lives and that is my purpose. Please stay off. If you can't help people let those who can help them.

Bros no 2 vex, wen ur a victim of somethings ur become very suspicious of many things.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
mk82:

Not trading words with u. Just asked you to be open and share your info for newbies. Also to educate you this is a forum every1 is free to bear their minds. As for staying off, you should know you are just dreaming. You have been doing some good here, what am just saying is be open.

Lol, to download amazon app has turned to a big secret!! Nigerians dey funny. Abeg countine your teaching.

3 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by jdilight(m): 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
mcm.cap:

Not trading words with u. Just asked you to be open and share your info for newbies. Also to educate you this is a forum every1 is free to bear their minds. As for staying off, you should know you are just dreaming. You have been doing some good here, what am just saying is be open.

Lol, to download amazon app has turned to a big secret!! Nigerians dey funny. Abeg countine your teaching.

guy na wa u ooo, u no watch this match abeg collect one bottle chill no dey disturbe this guy.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by henrimoto(m): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
@mcm.cap...hohohohoho..you have been told to leave bitter leaf soup alone, but you refused. you mind is too bitter . na wetin!! if only you change your kind of soup, your mind will be open and fair to nice and kind persons. it will help you to stop having "bad belle" to your fellow country man for no just reason.. pls, don't disturb this class again.. be a good citizen. ok ? hohohohoh...
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Edmomd(m): 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
@mcm.cap pls if u don't know how to address an issue its better u leave this thread for the matured minds. Mk82 has every reason to divulge his info as he wishes. Pls don't disturb this class.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by onlineresource: 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
if i can try to be publishing at least 2 or 3 books per month which is my goal now
that means that by the end of the year, i should have 24-36 kindle books published...

even if 1 kindle is bringing in at least $10 monthly, that will be sweet passive
$240-$360 without doing anything apart from the first ground work in making sure that
you have a very good cover, title and marketing for the kindle...

This is getting interested...

still working on the next book...

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 8:28am On Nov 09, 2013
onlineresource: if i can try to be publishing at least 2 or 3 books per month which is my goal now
that means that by the end of the year, i should have 24-36 kindle books published...

even if 1 kindle is bringing in at least $10 monthly, that will be sweet passive
$240-$360 without doing anything apart from the first ground work in making sure that
you have a very good cover, title and marketing for the kindle...

This is getting interested...

still working on the next book...

This is the type of plan I give to my trainees. Kindle is a long-term project and a long-term earner.

Have a plan of publishing one book per week or two books per month depending on the resources at your disposal. You'll be surprised at how much you'll achieve in six months.

Don't judge your success with one, two or three books. You need to have at least six books in the system before you can start getting a reasonable income. Publishing both online and offline is a game of numbers. Big publishing houses have a budget for each year. They publish a certain number of books per year but their profit will come from just a few of them that will become bestsellers.

My motto is from the Bible... "Ecc 11:6 In the morning sow your seed, and in the evening do not withhold your hand; for you do not know what shall be blessed, either this or that, or whether they both shall be fruitful in the same way"

One of our group started in April. She had seven books up within two months. The first month, she made about N28,000. The months that followed her sales dropped to about N13,000 and she was disappointed. I had to beg her several times to upload another book. She finally accepted and uploaded it early September and it was like boom! It sold 70 copies the first day after the initial promotion and went on to sell 248 copies that month. It's priced at $2.99 so that's $496 from only one book that month. This translates to about N50,000 after tax and bank charges. The book is still selling. It had 100 sales in October and has sold about 20 so far this November.

I like the guy that said he uploaded a book just to test the system. At least he took action However, I'll advice you work on every book as if it's going to be a bestseller. My first book was published in June 2012, it is still giving me at least $20 to $40 each month. That is because I put my best into it. Even when I outsource, I read every line and check every full stop. I even add more material if necessary so as to bring the work to my standard.

12 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 09, 2013
Yeah... Na so. May be my perception changed but since I made couple of $$$ via domain flipping, I have been hooked!

I also restrategised my system and would only do more of this at my spare time. Possibly pay guys to do the writing for me as I won't have much time starting from next year after my NYSC.

God dey.

@ Mk, please ignore some people. Nairalanders, most of them are like poison. Ask OnlineResources what I experienced as well. I no longer give info or teach people at the domain thread. Some newbies come on there to ask questions but I DONT EVER reply.

Make people dey answer their papa name abeg.

henrimoto: 2sexy baba !! baba i hail oo. na badoo you be for this game o. e still dey body. thanks man. i got one or two scopes from the above...
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mintyx(m): 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
2s£xy:
Yeah... Na so. May be my perception changed but since I made couple of $$$ via domain flipping, I have been hooked!

I also restrategised my system and would only do more of this at my spare time. Possibly pay guys to do the writing for me as I won't have much time starting from next year after my NYSC.

God dey.

@ Mk, please ignore some people. Nairalanders, most of them are like poison. Ask OnlineResources what I experienced as well. I no longer give info or teach people at the domain thread. Some newbies come on there to ask questions but I DONT EVER reply.

Make people dey answer their papa name abeg.

Thats quite lame! If you decide not to teach others cos of your experiences, you shouldnt advice others to do same. Im sure the OP is a seasoned online marketer and knows what you are talking about and wouldnt be daft to expose all his strategies here. I'm sure you must have learnt one or two things also from this thread of which if the poster chose not to share you maynot learn them... Just saying tho

5 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by 2sexyus: 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
Lol... I am really not interested in this. Read previous 2 pages and you were I also gave a tip.

I have ebooks on my laptop which I don't use anymore. I have access to 'War Room' which is a premium membership to most folks on there.

The OP is doing a great job but nairalanders are like poison... I am speaking from experience. Go to the Forex thread and see what happened; the top gurus on there have deserted the thread because of same reason the OP is being attacked on.

What's wrong if he decides to charge, as long as he also practise what he preaches, it's far better than those info-marketers who don't.

It does not mean I don't help people but honestly, nairalanders killed that passion and since, I have been minding my own business.

The best I do now is post links to informative articles so that people can read and learn but answering questions is no more on my menu, except I am in a good state of mind.

It hurts bro... I know. But can you wake a dead man? The passion is no more there and I have been trying to do more of offline things than online--that's the transition.
mintyx:

Thats quite lame! If you decide not to teach others cos of your experiences, you shouldnt advice others to do same. Im sure the OP is a seasoned online marketer and knows what you are talking about and wouldnt be daft to expose all his strategies here. I'm sure you must have learnt one or two things also from this thread of which if the poster chose not to share you maynot learn them... Just saying tho
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
I think we've had enough distractions on this thread. Let's try and keep to the topic from now on.

Is there anyone that has questions on kindle publishing ?

To make it clear to all. I'll answer some questions directly here while some will be by email for reasons I have previously stated.

6 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by GatJokez(f): 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
I want to thank the OP for the wonderful advice and for sharing this interesting way to earn some money. I also want to thank those who contributed and shared ideas and experiences. I love writing and never considered publishing an ebook as a viable option. Please don't mind those who choose to be negative - they're the ones who will continue to be lonely and miserable for the rest of their lives.

Once again, thank you for sharing and helping make the world a better place. Stay blessed!!

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mintyx(m): 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
2sexy.us:
Lol... I am really not interested in this. Read previous 2 pages and you were I also gave a tip.

I have ebooks on my laptop which I don't use anymore. I have access to 'War Room' which is a premium membership to most folks on there.

The OP is doing a great job but nairalanders are like poison... I am speaking from experience. Go to the Forex thread and see what happened; the top gurus on there have deserted the thread because of same reason the OP is being attacked on.

What's wrong if he decides to charge, as long as he also practise what he preaches, it's far better than those info-marketers who don't.

It does not mean I don't help people but honestly, nairalanders killed that passion and since, I have been minding my own business.

The best I do now is post links to informative articles so that people can read and learn but answering questions is no more on my menu, except I am in a good state of mind.

It hurts bro... I know. But can you wake a dead man? The passion is no more there and I have been trying to do more of offline things than online--that's the transition.

I get all these you are talking about. I have shared some info here on Nairaland before. It was something i figured out myself after reading severally and making research on it and i decided to share it with details to help others but some will read and send me their email to teach them like a baby.

I also realized that sometimes when you dont understand how something works fully, you may not even know how to coin a better question that others may see reasonable and help you.

It has happned to me before so the best one can do is simply IGNORE those folks and help those who genuinly need help. This is what i mean... Nice weekend!

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by marvixlinx(m): 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pls how do I know the selling niche
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
GatJokez: I want to thank the OP for the wonderful advice and for sharing this interesting way to earn some money. I also want to thank those who contributed and shared ideas and experiences. I love writing and never considered publishing an ebook as a viable option. Please don't mind those who choose to be negative - they're the ones who will continue to be lonely and miserable for the rest of their lives.

Once again, thank you for sharing and helping make the world a better place. Stay blessed!!
You're appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
marvixlinx: Pls how do I know the selling niche
Read UPDATE 2 at the beginning of the thread.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by GatJokez(f): 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
mk82: I think we've had enough distractions on this thread. Let's try and keep to the topic from now on.

Is there anyone that has questions on kindle publishing ?

To make it clear to all. I'll answer some questions directly here while some will be by email for reasons I have previously stated.

I have my laptop open, starting to review the thread from the beginning, and will outline all the advice and start working on this ebook venture. I'm super excited about this, can you tell? grin

Once I get going, I'll see if I have questions or thoughts and share them on here. So, please keep up the good work and bare with me while I come up with questions. I just don't want to waste time asking questions that were already previously answered.

Cheers wink

4 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by henrimoto(m): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
@mk82. you talked about 'initial promotion'. what is it all about ?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
henrimoto: @mk82. you talked about 'initial promotion'. what is it all about ?
The moment a book is published, I schedule a free promotion for three days. After d promo, there is usually a surge in sales if the book gets a lot of free downloads. If sales drop after one or two months, I'll use the remaining two days again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mintyx(m): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
mk82:
The moment a book is published, I schedule a free promotion for three days. After d promo, there is usually a surge in sales if the book gets a lot of free downloads. If sales drop after one or two months, I'll use the remaining two days again.

thanks for this exposé @Op. God bless you
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by henrimoto(m): 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
mk82:
sorry sir! no vex. are you saying after the first publish of my new book, i should use a day or so to promote my book by giving out some free copies ??
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by adino(m): 5:40am On Nov 10, 2013
What is happening here and Where have I been ever is? Rushing to the first page to digest all the info and start taking serious and dangerous actions to make cool $$$$$.
Oga mk82
You got mail, please I need a feedback.
Thanks for this thread, may God Bless You.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by adino(m): 5:41am On Nov 10, 2013
GatJokez(f):

I have my laptop open, starting to review the thread from the beginning, and will outline all the advice and start working on this ebook venture. I'm super excited about this, can you tell?

Once I get going, I'll see if I have questions or thoughts and share them on here. So, please keep up the good work and bare with me while I come up with questions. I just don't want to waste time asking questions that were already previously answered.

Cheers
A good one I love the spirit, Cheers.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 5:55am On Nov 10, 2013
henrimoto: sorry sir! no vex. are you saying after the first publish of my new book, i should use a day or so to promote my book by giving out some free copies ??
Not a day or so.I use 3 days. Some people use the entire 5 days but 3 days work for me. Good books will get anything from 900 to 10000 free Downloads within d 3 days. Giving away free copies gives you free advertisement and will attract many buyers afterwards.

4 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by henrimoto(m): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2013
mk82:
Not a day or so.I use 3 days. Some people use the entire 5 days but 3 days work for me. Good books will get anything from 900 to 10000 free Downloads within d 3 days. Giving away free copies gives you free advertisement and will attract many buyers afterwards.
hmnnn.... nna mehn, tell me it's a lie ! prof!.. you don't mean it.. the indication will be on kdp for free downloads to certain copies or days ??

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by henrimoto(m): 8:27am On Nov 11, 2013
@mk82. prof. i greet. when setting the pages of a nonfiction ebook, content page comes before introduction page, then the chapters follow. where do we set the copyright page ? any relevance for author's page ? what about this: instead of giving the whole part of the ebook as free downloads,you give a part of the ebook as free downloads...?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2013
henrimoto: @mk82. prof. i greet. when setting the pages of a nonfiction ebook, content page comes before introduction page, then the chapters follow. where do we set the copyright page ? any relevance for author's page ? what about this: instead of giving the whole part of the ebook as free downloads,you give a part of the ebook as free downloads...?
The copyright page is after the book title b4 table of content.
There is really no need for an 'about the author' page. l don't have it in any of my books. Check most foreign books.They don't bother with dat most times except for celebrity authors.
Don't b afraid of giving ur book away for free. It is a very effective promotion strategy dat will help you to get sales. Note- it must b d entire book or they will yab u in the reviews.

BENEFITS OF FREE PROMOTION
1. Introduces d book to d market.
2. Generates a buzz as those who got it free starts talking about it on Twitter, fb etc
3. gets d book on the d new release list on Amazon kindle.
4. Most books sell more after a promo than b4.
Two of the books I promoted for 2 days last week sold 22 & 30 copies respectively within 24hrs.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by samogo1: 10:06am On Nov 11, 2013
mk82:
The copyright page is after the book title b4 table of content.
There is really no need for an 'about the author' page. l don't have it in any of my books. Check most foreign books.They don't bother with dat most times except for celebrity authors.
Don't b afraid of giving ur book away for free. It is a very effective promotion strategy dat will help you to get sales. Note- it must b d entire book or they will yab u in the reviews.

BENEFITS OF FREE PROMOTION
1. Introduces d book to d market.
2. Generates a buzz as those who got it free starts talking about it on Twitter, fb etc
3. gets d book on the d new release list on Amazon kindle.
4. Most books sell more after a promo than b4.
Two of the books I promoted for 2 days last week sold 22 & 30 copies respectively within 24hrs.
Wow. U are really making it oh.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by onlineresource: 8:29am On Nov 12, 2013
just one more chapter remaining before completion, then proof reading before launch...

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by suxes2005(m): 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
I could not read the whole pages here....

Kindle is nice and I'm kindling as well. Lol

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GK4IEAI

Above is the link to my new book on kindle (published with my real name unlike other books of mine).

I decided to flex the new kindle cover design available for free to everybody and that's
what I was able to design - I no sabi design at all. Lol

So guys, kindle is real. I'm chopping money from kindle paid directly to me
payoneer always and it pays the bills @ least.

I've used the book cover design for like 4 other books within the last
week. Let's connect guys, help ourselves and make legitimate money on kindle

SHALOM

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (201) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

Viewing this topic: Emceecee(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.