Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (414450 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by onlineresource: 1:40am On Nov 20, 2013
jerrymania:

are you re-writing plr?

am writin everything myself... no plr whatsoever
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Bestlyf: 5:50am On Nov 20, 2013
mk82:
Books are ranked according to Amazon Sales Rank. Now this can be real sales or free downloads (during free promotions). If ur book is selling well, it will naturally appear on d first page of bestsellers in its category.
The other way to get your book on the first page is to have a successful free promotion.
On the bestsellers' page, paid books are displayed alongside free books. This means if you have a lot of free promo downloads, d book will appear alongside other bestsellers under paid.
This exposure will translate to sales for you when d free promo ends.

Example. I did a free promo for a new book over the weekend. It had over 2400 downloads in 2 days n rose to number 1 in 2 subcategories. It also rose up to #86 free in Kindle store. D promo ended 2 days ago n it has sold almost 80 copies.
Thanks man for this info.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by dombible(m): 7:34am On Nov 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin REALLY GREAT JOB MASTER. grin grin grin grin
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 8:07am On Nov 20, 2013
one9jeria: more questions. how do you do amazon keyword search for a potential hot sell cliche
one9jeria: i will first of all thank you for this costly info you are giving away free of charge. however, i would like you to tell us something more about the cliche that sells more. you dont need to be specific just categorize it please. you talked about recipes what other ones. CLICHE is the KEY please educate us more on this.
You mean hot selling NICHE.
Pls read the tutorial at d beginning of d thread.
Tip: Watch out for keywords that are common to d bestsellers in the subcategories/niches you are researching.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 8:08am On Nov 20, 2013
dombible: grin grin grin grin REALLY GREAT JOB MASTER. grin grin grin grin
Than you.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by suxes2005(m): 11:21am On Nov 20, 2013
mk82:
Yes ten books. The first one is up over the weekend and has sold more than 50 copies as of this morning (it's in hot new release in two subcategories). I'm uploading the next one today. 3 are being written by freelancers n I'm doing anoda by myself.
Tip: sales rise November to February and there will be bonus from KDP select dat is why I'm rushing.

Read dat your 27 page book again.There must be something in it for people to b buying it.It has happened to me before. We learn from success,failure n mistakes in this biz.

Promotion will not work for some books. especially if it is in a generally category. this happened to most of the fiction books I published. but when I publish a book in a narrowed down nonfiction niche, it's always blast.I've had more than 2000 downloads in one day.

I think free kindle book sites are overrated. I've since stopped using them. I haven't seen much difference in my free promos.

Remember the fiction book I put up here the other time? Upon all the work I did on the
book one review said I made too much errors in proofreading.

My advice to all is this, if you are working on more than 3 books, it will be in your best interest
to either hire someone to write for you and proof read yourself or you write and hire someone to
proofread it for you.

SHALOM

4 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nedum1979: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
Very intresting Topic we have here, pls @ OP please where can i hire a wriiter that will write about 10 books for me with the cover, i mean everything? And like how much will that cost me, or can you write for me? Because i am not good in writing and i am not a computer litreate. Pls help me out, donicinvestment@gmail.com, 08038930922

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by blym4real: 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nedum1979: Very intresting Topic we have here, pls @ OP please where can i hire a wriiter that will write about 10 books for me with the cover, i mean everything? And like how much will that cost me, or can you write for me? Because i am not good in writing and i am not a computer litreate. Pls help me out, donicinvestment@gmail.com, 08038930922
I can write the books for you. You can reach me on 08141163121
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nedum1979: Very intresting Topic we have here, pls @ OP please where can i hire a wriiter that will write about 10 books for me with the cover, i mean everything? And like how much will that cost me, or can you write for me? Because i am not good in writing and i am not a computer litreate. Pls help me out, donicinvestment@gmail.com, 08038930922
I have since stopped writing for other people. I don't even have enough time to write my own books. You can get writers on desk and elance. Odesk is cheaper. However, there are certain. things you must know b4 hiring writers.
Meanwhile, you can't do this business if you are not computer literate.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nedum1979: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
mk82:
I have since stopped writing for other people. I don't even have enough time to write my own books. You can get writers on desk and elance. Odesk is cheaper. However, there are certain. things you must know b4 hiring writers.
Meanwhile, you can't do this business if you are not computer literate.

Please What are the things i suppose to know, put me through pls.
Thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nedum1979:

Please What are the things i suppose to know, put me through pls.
Thanks
Read d thread from beginning n ask specific questions. D oda option is d one-on-one training.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by akpananiefiok(m): 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
@mk82,i really appreciate what you are doing on dis thread and other guys also.
Pls i just have a few questions to ask.
1.how do i download kindle software on my pc?
2.u said u can only sell original ebook?pls what do u mean by dis?and what if i download an ebook 4rm another author and just change the name and few content in it,wuld it stil nt wrk 4 me?
3.finally,if i want to write an ebook how many days would it take, considering the fact that i am still a beginer?i wuld be very greatful if u guys can help me out with this few question i ave.
God bless!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by einsteine(m): 8:20am On Nov 21, 2013
akpan aniefiok: @mk82,i really appreciate what you are doing on dis thread and other guys also.
2.u said u can only sell original ebook?pls what do u mean by dis?and what if i download an ebook 4rm another author and just change the name and few content in it,wuld it stil nt wrk 4 me?
3.finally,if i want to write an ebook how many days would it take, considering the fact that i am still a beginer?i wuld be very greatful if u guys can help me out with this few question i ave.
God bless!

If you do number 2, you will be booted out of Amazon before you can say kindle. If you can't write, learn to or pay a writer. This is not one of those get rich quick schemes. You have to invest time or money. Both, if possible.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by akpananiefiok(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2013
einstein_e:

If you do number 2, you will be booted out of Amazon before you can say kindle. If you can't write, learn to or pay a writer. This is not one of those get rich quick schemes. You have to invest time or money. Both, if possible.
thanks.pls i need ansa 2 no 1 and 3
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2013
akpan aniefiok: @mk82,i really appreciate what you are doing on dis thread and other guys also.
God bless!
1. Send a request to the gmail in my profile.
2. this has been answered.
3. You are the only one dat can know how long it will take you to write. It could be a few days or several days or even weeks. My shortest books are written in 3 to 4 days of continuous wrting.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by suxes2005(m): 10:38am On Nov 21, 2013
God bless!

No 1, use your phone and search for the kindle app, then DL.
No 3. I don't know what you're writing about neither do I know
your typing or thinking speed, so no one can answer this sire.

Averagely, I spend 4 days writing a full good book. I'm lazy cause
I've got too many things to handle online.

Better still, hire someone to write for you !

SHALOM

6 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by akpananiefiok(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2013
suxes2005:

No 1, use your phone and search for the kindle app, then DL.
No 3. I don't know what you're writing about neither do I know
your typing or thinking speed, so no one can answer this sire.

Averagely, I spend 4 days writing a full good book. I'm lazy cause
I've got too many things to handle online.

Better still, hire someone to write for you !

SHALOM
thanks guy.God bless u
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by einsteine(m): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
Anyone looking for writers should email me at einsteinesegbue at gmail dot com. I have a group of writers available for hire.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by victichy: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
einstein_e:

Hello, what of if you research material online, copy and paste them. When would amazon discover, is it while publishing it or after publishing it and the book is on sale.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by henrimoto(m): 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
victichy:

Hello, what of if you research material online, copy and paste them. When would amazon discover, is it while publishing it or after publishing it and the book is on sale.
before amazon publish your book, it will be reviewed. don't forget this: amazon kdp is highly organised and well programmed. but you can try them and see for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by victichy: 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
I have friend who did exactly what i just wrote, but his book is published and selling. It doesn't entail a 100% unique content but ideas you get from anywhere, you can put them together add you own little content and sell them.
henrimoto: before amazon publish your book, it will be reviewed. don't forget this: amazon kdp is highly organised and well programmed. but you can try them and see for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by einsteine(m): 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
victichy:

While publishing. Even if the plagraism/duplicate content detector doesnt catch you immediately, the moment you schedule a promo or sell a copy, you would be caught. People have lost their kdp accounts for this. The best thing to do is to write from scratch or do extensive re-writing. A good writer can help you with this if you are uncomfortable with your writing ability.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by henrimoto(m): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
victichy: I have friend who did exactly what i just wrote, but his book is published and selling. It doesn't entail a 100% unique content but ideas you get from anywhere, you can put them together add you own little content and sell them.
you wrote 'copy and paste' abi don't you know what 'copy and paste' is ? no prob. ask your friend how he did it
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by bigidea(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
Work from home or office position…

Earn $100 -200 per day or more…

Training program provided.
Computer and access to Internet necessary…

Flexible hours: F/T or P/T.

Go to http://bimvideoproof.com/
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by suxes2005(m): 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
victichy: I have friend who did exactly what i just wrote, but his book is published and selling. It doesn't entail a 100% unique content but ideas you get from anywhere, you can put them together add you own little content and sell them.

If its working for your friend then go ahead
And do it as well. No need trying to confuse
Yourself sire.

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by one9jeria: 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
dear OP can you write originally on a book and give it the same title that is already on sale in the amazon kindle store.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ideahunter: 2:46am On Nov 22, 2013
Hi everyone. Do u have to pay through ur nose to have ur bk on amazon?Am an author,and a publisher. My bk-The Dummies Guide to Small Business Growth is on sale at amazon.Having read the posts here, I think it a noble act to extend a helping hand to all.Just like in other trades,there are SECRETS in publishing on amazon. U dnt just do it because others are. By virtue of my experiences,I will be sending out free courses, through email, to be part, send ur email to: ubaking@ymail.com.The course is totally free of charge! As a GUARANTEE, if what u shall be learning adds no value to u,pls,come back here and make a report! Also, I want to give an opportunity to a limited few, because of my schedule. I will be helping u to publish ur bks on amazon, I will help u with niche,researching,title,editing,formating,design,acc set-up,publishing,and marketing. If u are interested, pls, contact me only at: ubaking@ymail.com.The course shall be on multiple income streams.See http://a2wealth..com for useful income ideas.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 3:19am On Nov 22, 2013
ideahunter: Hi everyone. Do u have to pay through ur nose to have ur bk on amazon?Am an author,and a publisher. My bk-The Dummies Guide to Small Business Growth is on sale at amazon.Having read the posts here, I think it a noble act to extend a helping hand to all.Just like in other trades,there are SECRETS in publishing on amazon. U dnt just do it because others are. By virtue of my experiences,I will be sending out free courses, through email, to be part, send ur email to: ubaking@ymail.com.The course is totally free of charge! As a GUARANTEE, if what u shall be learning adds no value to u,pls,come back here and make a report! Also, I want to give an opportunity to a limited few, because of my schedule. I will be helping u to publish ur bks on amazon, I will help u with niche,researching,title,editing,formating,design,acc set-up,publishing,and marketing. If u are interested, pls, contact me only at: ubaking@ymail.com.The course shall be on multiple income streams.See http://a2wealth..com for useful income ideas.
@idea hunter. B4 you come here to start "packing customers" pls give us a link to one of ur books dat is actually selling on amazon. In d alternative post a screenshot of your KDP account. Your book - The
Dummies Guide to Small Business Growth is not enough for us to follow you. It has an Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,407,437 Paid in Kindle Store. Tip: Visit kdpcalculatordotcom. This means it is selling maybe 1 copy in 3 to 4 months. This thread is about making regular income not occasional 2 or 3 dollars.
Thank you
Mk82

14 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 3:22am On Nov 22, 2013
one9jeria: dear OP can you write originally on a book and give it the same title that is already on sale in the amazon kindle store.
I haven't done that but I don't think it's ethically right. You can twist the title a bit.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by hamlak(m): 9:38am On Nov 22, 2013
Hello friends, I found this resource which i feel will help us in our research.

You see a book on kindle and you have the rank, you can find out or have
an idea of the sale buy using the calculator on the link below:

http://kdpcalculator.com/index.php

Hope u like this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by GatJokez(f): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2013
hamlak: Hello friends, I found this resource which i feel will help us in our research.

You see a book on kindle and you have the rank, you can find out or have
an idea of the sale buy using the calculator on the link below:

http://kdpcalculator.com/index.php

Hope u like this.

Thanks for sharing, can't wait to check it out. I'm working on writing and putting together my first book. I realize that I make things too complicated lol.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ideahunter: 10:20am On Nov 22, 2013
@mk82, pls sir i mean no harm. Am not here to take ur 'customers'. Thanks any way for telling the house how much my bk is selling. That is the reality,but dear sir,muiltiply that amt by 20bks that sales for $10 per bk per month. Hw much is that sir? Pls house, if u think i erred, i apologize, just wanted to help. I think we should help each other, rather than demanding for outrageous sum. In conclusion, one man' black is another's grey. Another's grey is another's black. Wisdom dictates ethics, where is the place of ethics in that claim? Let the house decide, its a free world. Thanks for ur time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (201) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.