Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? (2627 Views)

OMG! See What A Soldier Was Doing To His Cheating Girlfrn. Wt Her Boy Lover! / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Am Nt Interestd In A Relationship Wt Her Yet She Wnt Let Me Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by jmoore(m): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
She will kill you and kill herself.

Run for your life!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by Kaxmytex(m): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hmmm....
I dey kum
Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by addictiv(m): 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
I think op needs to dedicate more tym to his girl. I have dis penchant for attracting jealous and insecure ladies buh I try as much as possible to impact positivly on em and help change that ideology of "if I cant have him, no one else will". a woman would naturally respond to however you treat her. Some are more civil about it while some are not buh it doesnt mean they cant be tamed. You just have to study her well. But if you cant handle the drama. Take a walk but at your own risk. grin
Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by wasak(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2013
shymexx: OP, you need to grow up and stop being childish. Girls like that are a rare gem, or should I say, rough diamond. It seems she gave you her all and you're messing up with her emotions. Her problem is that she gave you everything she's got, yet you keep messing around. However, she can't handle her emotions because it seems she has never felt that away about anyone else and she probably thought you're the one before letting you into her life.

What you need to do is grow up and treat her like you would treat your younger sister. Show her that she's worth something and she's your girl. A little bit of ego massaging from time to time won't be a bad idea. Girls like that would give their lives to make you live. And in a world where good girls are a dying breed, you need to hold on to someone like that. Else, you might end up crying in future.
bro I love u.... I swear... no homo but u nailed it
Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by Nuzo1(m): 9:22am On Nov 01, 2013
Whoever tells you that a lady who is very possessive, hot-tempered, suicidal, verbally, emotionally and physically abusive is a rare gem obviously doesn't know much about humans...and of course doesn't wish you well.

Most times, humans (men and women) who have these afforementioned attributes do not display it towards their partners cos of their love for them but cos of the need to secure a territory, fear of rejection and low self esteem. It has NOTHING to do with love!

Just like women are constantly advised to leave abusive and psychotic partners...men are also advised to do same before its too late.

NB: I laughed so hard when you said such a person is a wife material probably cos she can cook. grin

1 Like

Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 01, 2013
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

what a world.!
poshdiva: I would advice you to tread carefully. Same thing happened to a former classmate of mine in Uni. He broke up with the girl who unfortunately had a key to his room. She went in and hung herself on the fan when he wasn't around. He spent so much time in police custody it affected his academics. Just be wary of such emotionally unstable ladies.
Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by eightsin(m): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2013
@op, i've never had a violent lady bt i'm damn too scared of the evil they are capable of. Especially that acid bath i read on the internet.
If u're sure she isn't a threat to your life thn i'd say u shld remain in the relationship bt if other wise...omo run abeg...sometimes, luv isn't just enuf to sustain a relationship
Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by Youngpo413: 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
Give her a second chance
Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by ladycomfort(f): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
My dear brother, please I beg of you don't ever allow her back my ex was just like her always threatenin with a knife on trivial issues. Very possessive
Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by ladycomfort(f): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
jmoore: She will kill you and kill herself.

Run for your life!!!!!!!!!!!
very very true. I remembered when my ex told me he was lookin for some physical qualities in a lady I quickly wished him good luck
Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by valdes00(m): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
This ws d say way my GF ws bck then... But today, WHO BORN MONKEY
Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by Missmossy(f): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
Its best you flee from her,the physical abuse she has inflicted on you is just enough. She could kill you unintentionally someday if you marry her.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by Zarama7(f): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2014
My advice, run

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys LOVE :-* / My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter / Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.