Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? (2628 Views)

OMG! See What A Soldier Was Doing To His Cheating Girlfrn. Wt Her Boy Lover! / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Am Nt Interestd In A Relationship Wt Her Yet She Wnt Let Me Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by Olanireti(m): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2013
Its abt a yr relatnshp nw. We luv eachoda so much, and of a truth, she is a wife material except 4 her hot tempered and jealousy. Dia was a day she slapped me just because my guy called me 2 cum and see a lady dat dressed half naked. I was so mad at her. Initialy, i didnt do anythng as millions of taught were going through my mind. I reacted badly by beating her. But since dat day, my interest in her depreciated. She regreted her action and seriously begged me. So we moved on. Shes too jealous dat c doesn't wnt to see me wt oda ladies even afta i might ve introduced her 2 dem as my fiancé. On many occasions, she has attempted to stab me wt knife all in d name of jealousy and hot tempered. I tot abt all dis and i asked her to go b4 its too late. She attemptd succide, bt thanks to friends that were arround dat day. Shes is seriously beggng me nw nt to quit wt her. Bt am scared of marring her. Wat suld i do? Won't any of us be victim if we eventualy end up 2geda? Pls, advise me. Sorry 4 taking ur time.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by princesschloe: 10:29am On Oct 31, 2013
This is a serious one, as your gf is not only jealous, but violent. It is not advisable to end up with a violent person, as she will be emotion-driven. such people only realise their mistakes after the deed has been done. if you genuinely love and want to settle down with her, i advise you take her for some kind of psychotherapy. Do NOT marry her unless u see the change you desire. All the best!

4 Likes

Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by freecocoa(f): 10:33am On Oct 31, 2013
If what you wrote here is true then you better run for your life. There's no need for plenty talk as regards the matter.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by bastien: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2013
Guy use sperm wash her head
Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by Olanireti(m): 10:47am On Oct 31, 2013
princess chloe: This is a serious one, as your gf is not only jealous, but violent. It is not advisable to end up with a violent person, as she will be emotion-driven. such people only realise their mistakes after the deed has been done. if you genuinely love and want to settle down with her, i advise you take her for some kind of psychotherapy. Do NOT marry her unless u see the change you desire. All the best!
. Tanx. I realy appreciate u
Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by Olanireti(m): 10:48am On Oct 31, 2013
freecocoa: If what you wrote here is true then you better run for your life. There's no need for plenty talk as regards the matter.
. Alrite. Tanx 4 ur time.
Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by ITbomb(m): 10:53am On Oct 31, 2013
SO you wanna leave her when she needs you most.
You can both sit down and talk out all your fears and insecurity issues with each other.
The way I'm seeing it, you dont discuss with her as a friend , you only talk to her when you want to solve a problem.
Solution: When you are relax , in a playful , romantic mood, first of all make her promise not to be angry for the next 30 mins , then unload ur heart to her , encourage her to do the same to you , laugh about ur shortcomings and propose practical ways of handling issues together .
Eg , you too can agree that if you go with a girl that you should introduce her as ur fiancée ? and once you do that , she should agree not to hold any grudges .
Trust and Communications bro .
She is a wife material so see her as a project God has given you to work on.

6 Likes

Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by temi4fash(m): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2013
Tell her to go and find a solution to her problem.. Let her to go deliverance or sumtin... But except u changes baba no dull ur self.. And if she say she has changed ensure her actions potray so to.. And pls dont forget dat marriage is not always smooth just b careful so that she dos not relapse.

I think d best tin is to let her go...
Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 31, 2013
I would advice you to tread carefully. Same thing happened to a former classmate of mine in Uni. He broke up with the girl who unfortunately had a key to his room. She went in and hung herself on the fan when he wasn't around. He spent so much time in police custody it affected his academics. Just be wary of such emotionally unstable ladies.
Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
As it stands, that girl is obsessed with you.
Extreme jealousy coupled with hot temper can be very dangerous.

You've gotta run for ur life.
Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by Olanireti(m): 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
ITbomb: SO you wanna leave her when she needs you most.
You can both sit down and talk out all your fears and insecurity issues with each other.
The way I'm seeing it, you dont discuss with her as a friend , you only talk to her when you want to solve a problem.
Solution: When you are relax , in a playful , romantic mood, first of all make her promise not to be angry for the next 30 mins , then unload ur heart to her , encourage her to do the same to you , laugh about ur shortcomings and propose practical ways of handling issues together .
Eg , you too can agree that if you go with a girl that you should introduce her as ur fiancée ? and once you do that , she should agree not to hold any grudges .
. Tanx. Ur advice is informative. I appreciate u.
Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by Olanireti(m): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
poshdiva: I would advice you to tread carefully. Same thing happened to a former classmate of mine in Uni. He broke up with the girl who unfortunately had a key to his room. She went in and hung herself on the fan when he wasn't around. He spent so much time in police custody it affected his academics. Just be wary of such emotionally unstable ladies.
. Tanx. U a g8. I appreciate.
Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by freecocoa(f): 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
OP please I beg you in the name of whatever deity\god or God you believe in, don't even listen to ITbomb's advice about remaining in a relationship with that psycho(no offense to him, I know everyone is entitled to opinions) but still, if at all you must talk to this chick it should be about telling her to get help for her problems cos believe me, they are huge.

I'm all for helping a partner out in tough times but omo this one is not a job you can do alone, a suicidal,violent and crazy person needs more than just a pep talk from a lover, plus I'm sure you've given her lots of those to no avail so its time to really think about what's best for both of you..

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by Olanireti(m): 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
freecocoa: OP please I beg you in the name of whatever deity\god or God you believe in, don't even listen to ITbomb's advice about remaining in a relationship with that psycho(no offense to him, I know everyone is entitled to opinions) but still, if at all you must talk to this chick it should be about telling her to get help for her problems cos believe me, they are huge.

I'm all for helping a partner out in tough times but omo this one is not a job you can do alone, a suicidal,violent and crazy person needs more than just a pep talk from a lover, plus I'm sure you've given her lots of those to no avail so its time to really think about what's best for both of you..
. Tanx. U a great.
Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
freecocoa: OP please I beg you in the name of whatever deity\god or God you believe in, don't even listen to ITbomb's advice about remaining in a relationship with that psycho(no offense to him, I know everyone is entitled to opinions) but still, if at all you must talk to this chick it should be about telling her to get help for her problems cos believe me, they are huge.

WORD SIS!!!!!! @op, run for dear life, infact borrow private jet grin
Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by Stillstan(m): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
Bro its quite unfortunate, buh inspite of everything she's still human and sm1 definitely must have to tolerate her weakness...love they say conquers all things..so since u agree that the love is their, my advice is that you consult a psychologist to fix up her temper...leaving her will cause her more harm...if she could get to that xtent of taking her life jst cos u wanted to quit...I believe she feels remorse and h8s her self after her actions...so d best thing you will do for her is to be her strength now and help her fix her weakness...goodluck!

4 Likes

Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by Olanireti(m): 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
Odedoyin25: WORD SIS!!!!!! @op, run for dear life, infact borrow private jet grin
. Lol, u a funny. Se u fit help me talk 2 BABA ADEBOYE make e borow me his jet. Anyway, tanx man. I appreciate.
Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by wasak(m): 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
ITbomb: SO you wanna leave her when she needs you most.
It bomb I never knew u could be this meticulous.... nice one bro!

1 Like

Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by ITbomb(m): 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
freecocoa: OP please I beg you in the name of whatever deity\god or God you believe in, don't even listen to ITbomb's advice
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion which probably is formed from experiences
I belong to the school that says that the devil you know is better than the friend you dont know.
Unless she has threaten or show signs of threat to your life, she is not a psycho. She is just a jealous girl with insecurity problem which could be sorted out.
Bro , wife materials are very rare nowadays. There are many fishes in the water but very few goldfishes.

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
ITbomb:
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion which probably is formed from experiences
I belong to the school that says that the devil you know is better than the friend you dont know.
Unless she has threaten or show signs of threat to your life, she is not a psycho. She is just a jealous girl with insecurity problem which could be sorted out.
Bro , wife materials are very rare nowadays. There are many fishes in the water but very few goldfishes.
how do i recognise wife material?
Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by Olanireti(m): 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
Still_stan: Bro its quite unfortunate, buh inspite of everything she's still human and sm1 definitely must have to tolerate her weakness...love they say conquers all things..so since u agree that the love is their, my advice is that you consult a psychologist to fix up her temper...leaving her will cause her more harm...if she could get to that xtent of taking her life jst cos u wanted to quit...I believe she feels remorse and h8s her self after her actions...so d best thing you will do for her is to be her strength now and help her fix her weakness...goodluck!
. Thanx 4 ur advice. Its informative.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by ITbomb(m): 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
Odedoyin25: how do i recognise wife material?
Ask the OP lol
He mentioned it.
What I want may not be what you want
Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by Madawaki01(m): 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
.:
Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted
2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault?
**faints**
Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
I beg you in God's name, find A subtle way to call it quits with her. Else two years into marriage, one of you will wind up dead with 99 stab wounds. You've seen it coming, dodge the bullet.

What kind of lady threatens with a knife A time will come when the actual action would take place. Plus op, shez no way in hell a wifey material. A woman who provokes her man to the extent he
beats her up, has the devil living inside her and will gradualy grow its babies in you. When you start hiting your wife to be, then ur awakening the devil tooo. Wifey material is not only about cooking n being homely its most importantly about bringing out the better man in you.

The both of you aren't good together. Right now, you need to find a way to let her go without her hurting herself or you. Pray and fast if you have to.all I know is FIND A WAY

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by freecocoa(f): 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
ITbomb:
I take it you didn't read the part about her attempt to stab him many times, please what other kind of threat are you looking for here?

Who goes about wanting to stab a lover just because he speaks or looks at other ladies if not a psycho?

1 Like

Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by yomalex(m): 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
please i don't want to read your obituary forget about her
Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by mspee(f): 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
thareta: I beg you in God's name, find A subtle way to call it quits with her. Else two years into marriage, one of you will wind up dead with 99 stab wounds. You've seen it coming, dodge the bullet.

What kind of lady threatens with a knife A time will come when the actual action would take place. Plus op, shez no way in hell a wifey material. A woman who provokes her man to the extent he
beats her up, has the devil living inside her and will gradualy grow its babies in you. When you start hiting your wife to be, then ur awakening the devil tooo. Wifey material is not only about cooking n being homely its most importantly about bringing out the better man in you.

The both of you aren't good together. Right now, you need to find a way to let her go without her hurting herself or you. Pray and fast if you have to.all I know is FIND A WAY

^^ This, OP, is the solution to your problem.
A good wife material shouldn't be hot-tempered and violent. Just go your way now abeg. You can't change her, no way.
Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
OP, you need to grow up and stop being childish. Girls like that are a rare gem, or should I say, rough diamond. It seems she gave you her all and you're messing up with her emotions. Her problem is that she gave you everything she's got, yet you keep messing around. However, she can't handle her emotions because it seems she has never felt that away about anyone else and she probably thought you're the one before letting you into her life.

What you need to do is grow up and treat her like you would treat your younger sister. Show her that she's worth something and she's your girl. A little bit of ego massaging from time to time won't be a bad idea. Girls like that would give their lives to make you live. And in a world where good girls are a dying breed, you need to hold on to someone like that. Else, you might end up crying in future.

4 Likes

Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by Popowaa: 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
Those saying he shd stay will u have advised him to stay if it were to be urself or if he had been a lady?Somebody who truly loves you trusts you and wont get jealous over such trival issues.Even if she threatens to kill herself if u leave her leave her and go.A lady who lives and die becos of a man does not know her worth.Dont be scared the best option now is to walk away without looking back such woman will kill your children as revenge if u ever marry her and do anything to hurt her.
Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by Olanireti(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
I rily appreciat every1 dt has made one comment or d oda. Pls feel free 2 gv any additional info/advice u may have. U ppl are great.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by ITbomb(m): 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
freecocoa: I take it you didn't read the part about her attempt to stab him many times, please what other kind of threat are you looking for here?

Who goes about wanting to stab a lover just because he speaks or looks at other ladies if not a psycho?
I read it again the 3rd time , however I still hold my position .
Anyone who would see herself dead if you leave would not live to see u dead .
Re: My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? by Sagamite(m): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
Olanireti: Its abt a yr relatnshp nw. We luv eachoda so much, and of a truth, she is a wife material except 4 her hot tempered and jealousy. Dia was a day she slapped me just because my guy called me 2 cum and see a lady dat dressed half naked. I was so mad at her. Initialy, i didnt do anythng as millions of taught were going through my mind. I reacted badly by beating her. But since dat day, my interest in her depreciated. She regreted her action and seriously begged me. So we moved on. Shes too jealous dat c doesn't wnt to see me wt oda ladies even afta i might ve introduced her 2 dem as my fiancé. On many occasions, she has attempted to stab me wt knife all in d name of jealousy and hot tempered. I tot abt all dis and i asked her to go b4 its too late. She attemptd succide, bt thanks to friends that were arround dat day. Shes is seriously beggng me nw nt to quit wt her. Bt am scared of marring her. Wat suld i do? Won't any of us be victim if we eventualy end up 2geda? Pls, advise me. Sorry 4 taking ur time.

Two seriously fcked up people. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys LOVE :-* / My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter / Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.