Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device (37457 Views)

Blackberry Confirms The Rumor That It Is Working On An Android Phone. / How To Watch DSTV Channels Live On Your Android Device / MTN Android Device Now Available? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by pomide(m): 12:04am On Nov 27, 2013
Buh, Android can sabi chop Meg sha person no fit calmly stalk babe for instagram.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by oruchechuks(m): 12:05am On Nov 27, 2013
Rowybest: If Android phone users are talking Techno users are contributing, mtcheew. If techno na the only Android phone I go use 3310.
ode
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by kolidave: 12:07am On Nov 27, 2013
OlamideGirl: Can a nokia lumia 620 do all dse *just asking o*
uhmmmm no babe. Buh it has some cool apps too. sum similar to the above mentioned
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by Olugbenger(m): 12:09am On Nov 27, 2013
OlamideGirl: Can a nokia lumia 620 do all dse *just asking o*

Yeah. Most basic features listed here, but android still rocks better.
wink
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by matrixme(m): 12:15am On Nov 27, 2013
Better don't get your hopes up on Android, op? especially with the Nigerian factor. As an experienced android user myself and still one presently, I would say Blackberry would have been the best mobile platform for Nigerians, especially given it's cheap internet connectivity and its simplicity. Those apps you listed are probably worthless to me, because mine would be same to you too … (Evernotes, Torrent Client, Sketch book pro, Ttpod, Pocket, Opera mini and the social apps, many of which also have their Blackberry equivalents). Although I'll agree that Android has rich application bouquet, but what exactly is a smartphone with no ENOUGH internet to power it if not a Nokia touch light? And it's only Blackberry that offers that, that is why a whole lot of Nigerians still love it till tomorrow -internet saavy professionals, students and social conscious ladies alike.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by kolidave: 12:17am On Nov 27, 2013
matrixme: Better don't get your hopes up on Android, op? especially with the Nigerian factor. As an experienced android user myself and still one presently, I would say Blackberry would have been the best mobile platform for Nigerians, especially given it's cheap internet connectivity and its simplicity. Those apps you listed are probably worthless to me, because mine would be same to you too … (Evernotes, Torrent Client, Sketch book pro, Ttpod, Pocket, Opera mini and the social apps, many of which also have their Blackberry equivalents). Although I'll agree that Android has rich application bouquet, but what exactly is a smartphone with no ENOUGH internet to power it if not a Nokia touch light? And it's only Blackberry that offers that, that is why a whole lot of Nigerians still love it till tomorrow -internet saavy professionals, students and social conscious ladies alike.
most sensible comment in this thread. Make nobody quote am yab am ooooooo or else!!!!!
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by OlamideGirl(f): 12:22am On Nov 27, 2013
kolidave: uhmmmm no babe. Buh it has some cool apps too. sum similar to the above mentioned
thnx....chebi instagram is yet to be on it sha cos i couldnt find it in d store
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by OlamideGirl(f): 12:24am On Nov 27, 2013
Olugbenger:

Yeah. Most basic features listed here, but android still rocks better.
wink
thnx.....i don hear
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by kolidave: 12:31am On Nov 27, 2013
OlamideGirl: thnx....chebi instagram is yet to be on it sha cos i couldnt find it in d store
nahhh. Not yet. Instagram is strictly for ios and android phones. Buh u can run it on ur pc using BLUESTACKS
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by Donfamous(m): 12:34am On Nov 27, 2013
shereef19: for for avast or netqin
why are you stammering?
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by OlamideGirl(f): 12:38am On Nov 27, 2013
kolidave: nahhh. Not yet. Instagram is strictly for ios and android phones. Buh u can run it on ur pc using BLUESTACKS
ok.....wich oda app is similar to mp3 cutter cos am tayad of usin nokia tune az my ringtone nd zz it only d store 1 can download 4rm? *sorry if my questns zz too much o*
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by Dinzelflash(m): 12:46am On Nov 27, 2013
instagram is now on windows phone..@olamidegirl
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by kolidave: 12:49am On Nov 27, 2013
OlamideGirl: ok.....wich oda app is similar to mp3 cutter cos am tayad of usin nokia tune az my ringtone nd zz it only d store 1 can download 4rm? *sorry if my questns zz too much o*
its Aite. Tho I don't use a lumia or a windows phone,you can just google 'mp3 cutter for windows' and it'll show you sites to download it. Same as any other app your looking for,google it and it'll take you to various downloading sites
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by kolidave: 12:50am On Nov 27, 2013
Dinzelflash: instagram is now on windows phone..@olamidegirl
really? Woww,didn't know ooo. Since when
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by doctorlaw: 12:57am On Nov 27, 2013
Please BBM has consistently refused to download fully and work on my S3 and that is the only thing stopping me from switching to android completely. Cos I'm tired of my BB, I have to do 2 different subscriptions monthly. I need advice on how I can make it work. Thanks
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by xtervaganza(m): 1:04am On Nov 27, 2013
@superSsam_:
Pls I need help with my twitter for android ,it keeps logging me off each time I switch off my phone and turn it back on......it's quite annoying!!

I had the same problem too. Guess what? The problem is you, not Twitter . now gently move your Twitter from your SD card to phone memory and it will never log you out again...capiche!
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by xtervaganza(m): 1:06am On Nov 27, 2013
doctorlaw: Please BBM has consistently refused to download fully and work on my S3 and that is the only thing stopping me from switching to android completely. Cos I'm tired of my BB, I have to do 2 different subscriptions monthly. I need advice on how I can make it work. Thanks

You mean the trusted Samsung galaxy s3? Are you using any of those stupid custom ROMs? If no, it should work or maybe you should upgrade your o.s
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by xtervaganza(m): 1:12am On Nov 27, 2013
OlamideGirl: ok.....wich oda app is similar to mp3 cutter cos am tayad of usin nokia tune az my ringtone nd zz it only d store 1 can download 4rm? *sorry if my questns zz too much o*

I guess you're using a windows mobile right? Nokia lumia. OK connect your phone to a PC then open the ringtone folder and put any song u want as ringtone in it, remove your phone from the PC and check your ringtone list you'll find the tracks u put in there thru d PC.( thank me later).

And please, what's this “sorry if my questns zz too much o" zz? Really? You can do better o, this is not trendy at all

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by xtervaganza(m): 1:17am On Nov 27, 2013
hybeekay9: I don't know the type of tecno android phone (version 4.0 or higher) i'm going 2 buy, plz tell the one that is not higher than N15,000

Buy 2nd hand techno n7 for 10k then save the remaining 5k for hypertension and high blood pressure drugs

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by OlamideGirl(f): 1:19am On Nov 27, 2013
xtervaganza:

I guess you're using a windows mobile right? Nokia lumia. OK connect your phone to a PC then open the ringtone folder and put any song u want as ringtone in it, remove your phone from the PC and check your ringtone list you'll find the tracks u put in there thru d PC.( thank me later).

And please, what's this “sorry if my questns zz too much o" zz? Really? You can do better o, this is not trendy at all
thnx,i will try dat.....lolz...z bkus nairalandrs re quick at yabbing sum1 ni jhare

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by OlamideGirl(f): 1:22am On Nov 27, 2013
kolidave: its Aite. Tho I don't use a lumia or a windows phone,you can just google 'mp3 cutter for windows' and it'll show you sites to download it. Same as any other app your looking for,google it and it'll take you to various downloading sites
thnx
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by OlamideGirl(f): 1:24am On Nov 27, 2013
Dinzelflash: instagram is now on windows phone..@olamidegirl
ok
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by Prinzoladimeji(m): 1:37am On Nov 27, 2013
patrickdarlins: my m3 rocks....as in ehhhh......techno is da bomb....wat did dis guys want in return...for creating such a huge phone as cheap as an airtym....if na nokia...na 200k for dis phone ooo...d apps eh....d functions eh....breath taking....i vowed neva to join d world of bb saga....and techno made my dream come tru....not dat i dnt av d cash.....in urhobo language(techno migwoorrrr)...i salute una...
plz aw much could sum1 get the most affordable android devices
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by sartee(m): 2:10am On Nov 27, 2013
@superSsam_:
Pls I need help with my twitter for android ,it keeps logging me off each time I switch off my phone and turn it back on......it's quite annoying!!
guess you moved the twitter app to your memory card. Move it back to your phone memory,you should experience changes.
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by born2boink(m): 3:32am On Nov 27, 2013
Android is the best but my subscription is killing it. I am using Etisalat on android while MTN on BB, how can I get unlimited on my android pls.......
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by initialize(m): 3:47am On Nov 27, 2013
shereef19: some android don't come with flash share. if u don't have it try to download it u can even share ur data, call with it. if u like Scrabble download wordosaur u can challenge me if u r good

I love scrabble but I play Classic Words plus, I think its the best scrabble app. Will try the one u suggested later. Drop ur id to play u.
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by igbanbajo(m): 5:49am On Nov 27, 2013
Bookmarked
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by jamael(m): 6:03am On Nov 27, 2013
Rowybest: If Android phone users are talking Techno users are contributing, mtcheew. If techno na the only Android phone I go use 3310.
Who cares?¿¿¿
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by afdynamic(m): 6:19am On Nov 27, 2013
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by Olaide1295: 6:25am On Nov 27, 2013
Help!....please advise me d model of android i should buy if i need it in editing(building) my website,i currently use a laptop but i need somethin mobile...i.e an android dat can download adobe dream weaver and notepad++
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by babseg(m): 6:28am On Nov 27, 2013
I have turned my note 2 into play station and using ps3 control pad on it.

I ve downloaded tekken, ctr and syphon filter.

If you are living in uk, you can call some premium numbers for free when u download eg WEQ4U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can You Rationally Justify Spending N600,00 On A Phone? / Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread / SIM Verification Exposes One Person With 57 Registered Sim Cards In One Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.