Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - (11090 Views)

20 Harsh Truths Of Life That You Never Accept / The Important Things In Life. Get Motivated Now!!!!!!! / What Are Your Goals in Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by No2Atheism(m): 4:55am On Jul 19, 2009
hmm this is really love in tokyo btw nokia[b] nguage[/b] and toyosi, me is jealous  grin grin grin you too should not blind us for nairaland oh.

by the way, Toyosi r u really sure u are a full blooded nigerian. I am still trying very hard to convince myself that you are, U have traits that say u are not, unless off course u a space alien masquerading as a nigerian.

@topic

- virginity.
- shit from your ass.
- spoken words.
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by nguage(m): 4:56am On Jul 19, 2009
That was just an exmple showing why your answer has k-leg.
n-guage:

You know I'm just pulling your legs but life is in the thread title. What three things do you love to do when you sit in a car? look at the mirror, clean the car, sit in the car.
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by nguage(m): 4:57am On Jul 19, 2009
NO2NO2ATHEISM. I'm still here and any guy trying to flirt should ask for permission. grin
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by nguage(m): 4:58am On Jul 19, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Thanks oo, for your forgiveness, SIR, "feels like a huge load has been lifted of ma shoulder", . . . .yeah right!!

You don't believe I've forgiven you? You act like you're being sarcastic, no you're not.
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by No2Atheism(m): 4:59am On Jul 19, 2009
me flirt i dare not flirt grin grin grin , this that i have seen that she is confessing her love for you in swahili grin, make i leave you two love birds alone as i go lick my wounds.
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by No2Atheism(m): 5:03am On Jul 19, 2009
by the way Toyosi before i go, thanks for being so lipsrsealed don't u realise that[b] i almost broke my neck[/b] checking out your profile pic grin
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by TOYOSI20(f): 5:04am On Jul 19, 2009
No2Atheism:

hmm this is really love in tokyo btw nokia[b] nguage[/b] and toyosi, me is jealous  grin grin grin you too should not blind us for nairaland oh.

by the way, Toyosi r u really sure u are a full blooded nigerian. I am still trying very hard to convince myself that you are, U have traits that say u are not, unless off course u a space alien masquerading as a nigerian.

@topic

- virginity.
- shit from your ass.
- spoken words.

No2, . . .how did u find ur way here again oo??,  . .ahan, . . . .i might be oo, u never know, cheesy cheesy anywayz howz u been??

n-guage:

You don't believe I've forgiven you? You act like you're being sarcastic, no you're not.

i soooooooooooooooo do not have a clue of what u saying seriously, . . . . embarassed
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by TOYOSI20(f): 5:06am On Jul 19, 2009
n-guage:

That was just an exmple showing why your answer has k-leg.

what, . . . .now im officially confused for real?? shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by nguage(m): 5:08am On Jul 19, 2009
[quote author=TOYOSI20 link=topic=14997.msg4212265#msg4212265 date=1247976289

i soooooooooooooooo do not have a clue of what u saying seriously, . . . . embarassed
[quote][/quote]

I'll tell you. I've forgiven you for the headache . . .Hopefully, you remember now.

And if you don't stop acting tough and independent . . .
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by nguage(m): 5:11am On Jul 19, 2009
Compare the two questions and answers.

TOYOSI20:

What three things in life that once gone, never come back?
Birth, life , and death, . . . . .

n-guage:

What three things do you love to do when you sit in a car? look at the mirror, clean the car, sit in the car.
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by oyinda3(f): 5:11am On Jul 19, 2009
ah i remember n-guage having a huge fight with some other guy over toyosi at some point. lol very possessive i must say. no2 u berra watch out with ur twisted neck b4 u get slapped.  grin
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by TOYOSI20(f): 5:16am On Jul 19, 2009
okie n-guage u win oo, u too dey like wahala ahhhh, . . . . shocked shocked

So now that u've made the question "Crystal" clear to me, whats ur answer to the question SIR?? wink cheesy
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by nguage(m): 5:17am On Jul 19, 2009
oyinda.:

ah i remember n-guage having a huge fight with some other guy over toyosi at some point. lol very possessive i must say. no2 u berra watch out with ur twisted neck b4 u get slapped.  grin

Why would I fight over what's mine?   I remember the fight too and the person tried fighting with me, I don't fight.

I'm not possessive. The only reason I act this way is because flirting with guys isn't in her character.
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by TOYOSI20(f): 5:19am On Jul 19, 2009
n-guage:

Why would I fight over what's mine? I remember the fight too and the person tried fighting with me, I don't fight.

I'm not possessive. The only reason I act this way is because flirting with guys isn't in her character.

awwww. . . .babe, . . . .thats so nice, . . . . wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by nguage(m): 5:25am On Jul 19, 2009
And I'm not treating her bad or inferior by saying she's mine. I'm hers too.

God, Toyosi, you are

1. Not nice
2. Very beautiful
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by TOYOSI20(f): 5:28am On Jul 19, 2009
Oya oti to oo, . . . .enough!!, . . . .see eyez shinning all over da forum, abeg, even the "guests" them sef, . . . .e don do, cheesy cheesy

*taps foot*, . . .still waiting for ur answer to the thread oo, smiley
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by TOYOSI20(f): 5:38am On Jul 19, 2009
thanks boo, . . . . wink smiley
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by collins123(m): 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2009
[size=32pt]My Brain![/size]
Re: Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - by ccollins(m): 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2009
Whats the meaning of answering in an unreasonable way.pls,be more logical

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? / Money Or Wisdom, Which Is Better? / New Scam Are You Familiar With This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.