Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,724 members, 7,837,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes (3233 Views)

PICS: If These Are Eritean Girls Then I Need A Visa Too / No Guy Will Use And Dump Any Girl, If The Girl Doesn't Allow Him... / Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by Danhumprey: 10:45am On Nov 01, 2013
GennyOma: hmmm, i don dey suspect u o@danhumpery..., hehehe
But,wetin I do na,Genny? embarassed
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by Nomski0(f): 10:46am On Nov 01, 2013
What about girls from Delta stateundecided
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by Danhumprey: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2013
Donalð Genes:

oh qirl, you from Imo, was there last week, una qet flenty flenty qirls oh but them like money wella, but una no fine reach our Akwa Ibom qirls,
Spot on! cheesy
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by Danhumprey: 10:49am On Nov 01, 2013
Nomski0: What about girls from Delta stateundecided
Hey. Where've you been? embarassed
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by Danhumprey: 10:51am On Nov 01, 2013
SELENAqueensy:
cheesy Abasi udiong fien ke iko ado.. Ado ata correct..
Mkpo abadie?
Wow! So,you are also from Akwa Ibom? Interesting. cheesy
Donalð Genes:
I schooled at Unical but doing my M.Sc at Uniport
Alright.
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by Danhumprey: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2013
Donalð Genes:

oh boy hope you qo buy me beer?
I no get money wey reach to buy beer. How about I buy you biscuit? embarassed
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by Dannylux: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2013

I believe He used Warri for Delta.

Op, you're spot on about Anambra girls lol
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 01, 2013
Donalð Genes:

idem mmi osong,just left ph to Uyo now...aba ke mmo?
mba ke Uyo

1 Like

Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by Nomski0(f): 11:01am On Nov 01, 2013
Danhumprey: Hey. Where've you been? embarassed
I'm been around.
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by Danhumprey: 11:25am On Nov 01, 2013
Nomski0: I've been around.
**fixed** smiley

By the way,I missed u. Wanna play Truth and Dare. embarassed
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by Danhumprey: 11:26am On Nov 01, 2013
Can you guys speaking Ibibio,used English instead,please. Don't turn this thread to a language chat box. Thanks. smiley
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 01, 2013
PORT HARCOURT GIRLS ROCK grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by DonaldGenes(m): 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
nbright: If you want to break up with an Ogoni babe, do it in a step by step format... If you just break up with her at once and she knows her way to Ogoni land.... My brother man, I sorry for you

shuooooo!!!! Like wetin fit happen?
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by DonaldGenes(m): 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
Mondisweets: PORT HARCOURT GIRLS ROCK grin grin grin
lolzzz for your mind..but them no sabi book nah, them no dey travel qo other states apart from carryinq belle
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by joshuaidibia(m): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
Donalð Genes:
yes oh esp ikwerre qirls, i like them
u'r on point.
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by DonaldGenes(m): 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2013

I dey craze to date and dump a delta lady? Ah no want lose my balls abeg..i dey wonder wetin dey qive warri qirls liver like that like say them dey chop winch.....their quys don suffer oh
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by DonaldGenes(m): 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
Danhumprey: Can you guys speaking Ibibio,used English instead,please. Don't turn this thread to a language chat box. Thanks. smiley

Hehehe.com
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by DonaldGenes(m): 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tednersy: mba ke Uyo
happy New month...was in brrok street today at Oliver twist....would have pm you but i had to meet some of my homies around..sorry dear
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by Godson201333(m): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
what happened if i dumb nassarawa or sokoto girl?
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by nbright: 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
Donalð Genes:

shuooooo!!!! Like wetin fit happen?
Ogoni is the capital of juju in Rivers State... Those guys are strong...
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by DonaldGenes(m): 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
nbright: Ogoni is the capital of juju in Rivers State... Those guys are strong...
hmmmmph! First time i am hearing that...how do you really know about that if one may ask? Any gruesome experience at all
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by DonaldGenes(m): 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
Godson201333: what happened if i dumb nassarawa or sokoto girl?
you are save,qo on and dumb them

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). / Please Advice Me: I’m Pregnant For My Husband Junior Brother, What Do I Do? / If Ur Bf Or Gf Forgets Ur Birthday,is It Enough To Call It Quits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.