Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Historic Day In Nigeria And On Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Historic Day In Nigeria And On Nairaland (1812 Views)

Nnamdi Azikiwe As Nigeria Celebrated Independence Day In 1960 - Throwback Photos / Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office / A Historic Day In Nigerian Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Historic Day In Nigeria And On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
jmaine:

Only witches and wizards desire bad and terrible things happen simply to satisfy their insatiable evil and demonic needs.

the pages of nairaland are full of you sycophants counting your chickens before copulation.

we will cheer when we see six months uninterrupted light. anything else is just the usual celebrations by jonas army of paid bootlickers - the ones who would give take the credit for the sun rising if they could
Re: Historic Day In Nigeria And On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
oyb:

the pages of nairaland are full of you sycophants counting your chickens before copulation.

we will cheer when we see six months uninterrupted light. anything else is just the usual celebrations by jonas army of paid bootlickers - the ones who would give take the credit for the sun rising if they could

Hater! Go and drink your own rat poison. Fresh air unlimited doesn't stop people like you from taking the something because it helps you to sleep forever while we progressed

3 Likes

Re: Historic Day In Nigeria And On Nairaland by jmaine: 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
oyb:

You are just another horrible soul, Nigerians will cheer when they are guaranteed steady power spanning 18+ hours daily, till we hit the 24 hr mark.

You can deploy your witchcraft to your your household and no one will care or even mind, but seeking backwardness on the rest of us, simply because you hate the man is horrible, terrible and very pathetic

Damn !!!!
Re: Historic Day In Nigeria And On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
jmaine:

You are just another horrible soul, Nigerians will cheer when they are guaranteed steady power spanning 18+ hours daily, till we hit the 24 hr mark.

You can deploy your witchcraft to your your household and no one will care or even mind, but seeking backwardness on the rest of us, simply because you hate the man is horrible, terrible and very pathetic

Damn !!!!

the house of gej must be crumbling if his minions are all resorting to pathetic personal attacks and whining about witchcraft cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lets see if anything will come out of this - no be gej we dey talk about so?

so much bitterness - is it because we all know this 'achievement' will begin and die at the keyboard of jmaine and co? cheesy cheesy
Re: Historic Day In Nigeria And On Nairaland by Clerverly: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
Corruption everywhere and these fools are here talking about re-election, what happened to the so called-revamped railways Nobody is talking about that one now. Sycophants! Jonathan has failed Nigerian, and there is nothing anyone can do redeem it again. He is a goner in 2015!

1 Like

Re: Historic Day In Nigeria And On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
awodman:
You see why I don't fault Sincere 9gerian when he calls folk like you haters..why would any right thinking person pray that such an important reform which has the potentials to change our economic fortunes for good fail..Pls that you don't like Goodluck Jonathan shouldn't make you wish that your country should remain stagnant

Well incase you wanna take your hate further outside nairaland..maybe you are planning to go vandalize electricity facilities or puncture pipelines..just note that the army and other security agencies are battle ready for you as enough financial motivation has been given to them
www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/fg-to-protect-privatised-power-assets-with-n1-28bn/
Its unconfirmed but i heard the pipeline supplying gas to the recently commissioned Geregu power plant II was vandalised. Can you confirm?
Re: Historic Day In Nigeria And On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
Clerverly: Corruption everywhere and these fools are here talking about re-election, what happened to the so called-revamped railways Nobody is talking about that one now. Sycophants! Jonathan has failed Nigerian, and there is nothing anyone can do redeem it again. He is a goner in 2015!
I love it when threads like this cause haters to have epileptic seizure and emotional spasms. I can only say pele (sorry) and hope it helps relieve some of your PAINS.

2 Likes

Re: Historic Day In Nigeria And On Nairaland by awodman: 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
Clerverly: Corruption everywhere and these fools are here talking about re-election, what happened to the so called-revamped railways Nobody is talking about that one now. Sycophants! Jonathan has failed Nigerian, and there is nothing anyone can do redeem it again. He is a goner in 2015!
If you wanna know if the rails are still working go to Ebute-Metta railway station...
Re: Historic Day In Nigeria And On Nairaland by jmaine: 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
oyb:

the house of gej must be crumbling if his minions are all resorting to pathetic personal attacks and whining about witchcraft cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

so much bitterness - is it because we all know this 'achievement' will begin and die at the keyboard of jmaine and co? cheesy cheesy

Okay . . . .
Re: Historic Day In Nigeria And On Nairaland by Joshthefirst(m): 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I love it when threads like this cause haters to have epileptic seizure and emotional spasms. I can only say pele (sorry) and hope it helps relieve some of your PAINS.
grin grin grin

lwtmb
Re: Historic Day In Nigeria And On Nairaland by Emperor00S: 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
Well done GEJ.

Re: Historic Day In Nigeria And On Nairaland by luvmijeje(f): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The govt has so far raked in over $2 billion from the exercise.
I have more interest in the above. What's Jonathan doinh with this money? Is he looting it as usual or will he for once pleasantly shock me by doing something that make sense.
Re: Historic Day In Nigeria And On Nairaland by awodman: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
luvmijeje:
I have more interest in the above. What's Jonathan going to do with this money? Is he going to loot it as usual or will he for once pleasantly shock me by doing something that make sense.
The money was mostly used to pay off PHCN workers
Re: Historic Day In Nigeria And On Nairaland by UyiIredia(m): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
@ Sincere 9jerian: SMH. A power sector by people who have milked the system and their cronies.
Re: Historic Day In Nigeria And On Nairaland by luvmijeje(f): 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
awodman:
The money was mostly used to pay off PHCN workers
In the other words, Nigerians should move their minds from the money because it has already been looted.
Re: Historic Day In Nigeria And On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
luvmijeje:
I have more interest in the above. What's Jonathan going to do with this money? Is he going to loot it as usual or will he for once pleasantly shock me by doing something that make sense.

He'll do it like they did the money from the subsidy.... grin
Re: Historic Day In Nigeria And On Nairaland by princenonny(m): 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
Long live Gej!!!!
Re: Historic Day In Nigeria And On Nairaland by juventino: 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
stebell: @ OP, I think dat ur parable of salt and rain will remain ever green in ma heart.

I don't kno about de haters but 1 tin I kno is dat GEJ has tried.

The problem is dat he has too many distractions.

I voted for him and I won't hesitate to do dat again come 2015.

Long Live GEJ
Long Live Naija

Same with me my brother. No weapon fashioned against GEJ shall prosper.

GEJ till 2019
Fresh air for life
Re: Historic Day In Nigeria And On Nairaland by awodman: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
luvmijeje:
In the other words, Nigerians should move their minds from the money because it has already been looted.

If paying PHCN workers who have served their country their due entitlement is looting in your warped thinking...so be it
Re: Historic Day In Nigeria And On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 02, 2013
oyb:

Bad-belleitis is a silent KILLER disease. Be careful because many have GONE.
Re: Historic Day In Nigeria And On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Bad-belleitis is a silent KILLER disease. Be careful because many have GONE.

you can only bad belle people who are PERFORMING. all you lot do is make announcements that go nowhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale found guilty / Boko Haram Battles Army In Gamboru,borno / Zik, Ojukwu And Ndigbo By Uchenna Nwankwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.