Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,832 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads - Nairaland Ads (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads (94657 Views)

Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test / How To Place Targeted Ads On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by InnobuzzKs: 11:29am On Aug 05, 2014
@ seun,
yemibabe4: @ seun
My nairaland advert account [InnobuzzKs] has not been restored back since the hacking attack. Got about N4,300 in my account before the shutdown.
please restore my advert account and the remaining balance of N4,300 .Thanks

@seun....
Seun:
Please re-register.

@ seun.... have re- registered .USer name - InnobuzzKs. Now waiting for my remaining account balance of N4,300 to be restored.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by papababa(m): 11:33am On Aug 05, 2014
daragrams: if our adverts have been approved can we pay through online transfer?
pls can have any of ur contact
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by papababa(m): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2014
papababa:
pls can have any of ur contact
can i have any of nairaland admin.or customer service contact?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by oskaaay(m): 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
Posted an Advert awaiting approval..please check for me to access the advert payment account!
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Anastasia250191: 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
Dear Seun Osewa,

We would like to start our campaign on Nairaland's platform. Could you help me please?

Await you reply,

BR,
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Anastasia250191: 6:07am On Aug 06, 2014
Anastasia250191: Dear Seun Osewa,
We would like to start our campaign on Nairaland's platform. Could you help me please?
Await you reply,
BR,
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by eazydon(m): 7:07am On Aug 06, 2014
S.I Opara & Co.
(Barristers & Solicitors)
45 Wetheral Road, Owerri
Tel: +2347062629399

To Whom It May concern

We are Solicitors for His Excellency Prince Eze Madumere the Deputy Governor of Imo State hereinafter referred to as "Our Client" and it is by the courts instruction that we write you as follows:

It has been observed with greatest dismay the incessant publications of false articles in further defamation of our client which is subject matter of litigation in Suit No.: HOW/795/2013 BETWEEN PRINCE EZE MADUMERE VS. SANDRA DURU & 3 OTHERS. Copy of said suit is attached herein..

You are therefore advised in your best interest to desist from further publication of/and to remove such article as as continued publication is sub-judice and may result in a suit against continuing offenders.

The article on your site can be found on the following url:

https://www.nairaland.com/1291391/imo-state-deputy-governor-prince
https://www.nairaland.com/1291781/imo-state-deputy-governor-prince
https://www.nairaland.com/1326635/gay-scandal-imo-state-deputy

Thanks for your co-operation
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 8:20am On Aug 06, 2014
eazydon:
S.I Opara & Co.
(Barristers & Solicitors)
45 Wetheral Road, Owerri
Tel: +2347062629399

To Whom It May concern

We are Solicitors for His Excellency Prince Eze Madumere the Deputy Governor of Imo State hereinafter referred to as "Our Client" and it is by the courts instruction that we write you as follows:

It has been observed with greatest dismay the incessant publications of false articles in further defamation of our client which is subject matter of litigation in Suit No.: HOW/795/2013 BETWEEN PRINCE EZE MADUMERE VS. SANDRA DURU & 3 OTHERS. Copy of said suit is attached herein..

You are therefore advised in your best interest to desist from further publication of/and to remove such article as as continued publication is sub-judice and may result in a suit against continuing offenders.

The article on your site can be found on the following url:

https://www.nairaland.com/1291391/imo-state-deputy-governor-prince
https://www.nairaland.com/1291781/imo-state-deputy-governor-prince
https://www.nairaland.com/1326635/gay-scandal-imo-state-deputy

Thanks for your co-operation

They have been removed since yesterday. Thanks for your patience.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 06, 2014
Seun:

following you bro. Always reading all your posts.

Back to the topic, Are those guys for real??you don't get scared on every piece of threat U see. U've stated it categorically thaT Every User takes full responsiblity for whatever he/she posts on the forum.

Seun, I want to be a moderator on this forum. I will be committed to taking whatever section you will put me in to enviable heights.
**sorry for deviating**
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by neyobrand2: 10:40am On Aug 06, 2014
Seun kindly respond to my mail request on adverts - neyobrand2
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by eazydon(m): 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
Seun:

Thanks for the prompt response. However, we still came across this link while cross-checking: https://www.nairaland.com/1291349/imo-state-deputy-governor-prince

Kindly give it some more attention.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by eazydon(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
We still await your response on this link: https://www.nairaland.com/1291349/imo-state-deputy-governor-prince

Kindly attend to it admin.

Thanks
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by larryshow4(m): 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
@Seun....

I made payment for Advert Credit, and sent evidence of payment to the email provided, but to my greatest surprise, i got no response to my email and not even my Nairaland credited on the Advert Credit. After sending about 3emails trying to confirm if payment was acknowledge but no response to that.

That is really not a good thing thou. I would advice you have a confirmation reply to all emails confirming the receipt of all emails.

Kindly confirm status of my payment and advice accordingly.

Awaits Patiently...

1 Like

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by larryshow4(m): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2014
Still no news angry
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2014
Please resend the email, sir, including the evidence of your payment and username and other details.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by globalwaly(m): 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hello Mr Seun, after the recent bleached of Niaraland, all the cash my account wiped off, pls correct this asap. i have created new campaign..
Thank you
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
globalwaly: Hello Mr Seun, after the recent bleached of Niaraland, all the cash my account wiped off, pls correct this asap. i have created new campaign..
Thank you
send me a mail, sir... To the usual address.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by gbengalex(m): 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
Is click fraud a problem on nairaland? We purchased ad placement. Our stats show over 1700 clicks already. But NO one single conversion - hos is this possible? We dont sell anything. Our ads take people to our website at naNAIJA. com where they are asked to simply register to become a member. So you would think that at least we would get a few registrations.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by corpersng: 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hello Seun,

Kindly respond to your email and credit my ad account.

Regards
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by chillykelly86(m): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
Please I paid N5000 into your Zenith Bank account since last Friday with my username as depositor. I then sent a mail, as directed, to with the teller number, depositors name and amount. I am surprised that a week later, I am yet to get any form of response from you.
Kindly look into this and credit my account accordingly.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Wizepiken(m): 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
What about posts that contains some form of advert, does Nairaland charge for that, if yes how much?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by ikwelouis1: 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
my ad has been approved, i have made my payment but no email of payment confirmation yet.still waiting for your confirmation. THANKS.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by larryshow4(m): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
Seun: Please resend the email, sir, including the evidence of your payment and username and other details.

I have resent you the email again..
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by larryshow4(m): 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
Seun: Please resend the email, sir, including the evidence of your payment and username and other details.

Am getting failure delivery message.. kindly help out.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by larryshow4(m): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2014

Patiently waiting to read from you soonest!!
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by larryshow4(m): 10:27am On Aug 09, 2014
@seun

Patiently waiting to read from you soonest!!
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by larryshow4(m): 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
Why have i not been credited nor replied my questions all this while? This is not customer friendly... angry angry
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by ikwelouis1: 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
@ seun, you have note credited my ad.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by ikwelouis1: 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
i have sent all evidence of payment to the email provided but still no reply what's happening @ seun
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 9:34am On Aug 11, 2014
ikwelouis1: i have sent all evidence of payment to the email provided but still no reply what's happening @ seun
Your account was credited yesterday. Sorry for the delay - caused by our bank's failure to send any notification - and thanks for your business.

chillykelly86: Please I paid N5000 into your Zenith Bank account since last Friday with my username as depositor. I then sent a mail, as directed, to with the teller number, depositors name and amount. I am surprised that a week later, I am yet to get any form of response from you.
Kindly look into this and credit my account accordingly.
Your account has been credited, but sorry for the delay, sir. If possible, pls re-send your emails whenever we don't respond within 24 hours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by larryshow4(m): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2014
Seun:
Your account was credited yesterday. Sorry for the delay - caused by our bank's failure to send any notification - and thanks for your business.
Sorry for the delay sir. If possible, pls re-send your emails whenever we don't respond within 24 hours.

Maybe i have checked the advert credit place wrongly. I am sure its on the Campaign Tab but i didn't find my account credited which leaves my Ad. still on pending.

Kindly advice Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22)

Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.