Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,704 members, 7,955,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads - Nairaland Ads (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads (94649 Views)

Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test / How To Place Targeted Ads On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Realdeals(m): 8:08am On Jul 23, 2014
Seun, your attention is needed, ad have been paid for and payment detail sent since yesterday. Check ur inbox and spam
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by AITACCRAGHANA(m): 8:52am On Jul 23, 2014
Mr
seun
, Why are you not replying our mails and our posts here?

Your feedback is very important....

Please reply to our previous posts
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
Realdeals: Seun, your attention is needed, ad have been paid for and payment detail sent since yesterday. Check ur inbox and spam
Done!
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
AITACCRAGHANA: Mr , Why are you not replying our mails and our posts here?

Your feedback is very important....

Please reply to our previous posts
Done!
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by audrylka: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hello.

I would love to run an advertising campaign with you. Few questions:
1) Do you have mobile device targeting option?
2) Do you have mobile operator targeting option (Airtel, MTN, Etisalat)?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by AITACCRAGHANA(m): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
Seun: Done!

Done....already replied your email but no result yet.......

Thanks in Advance>>>
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Businesstools(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
@ Seun: Please check your email. You've got an urgent message.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
We will resume processing in the evening. Apologies for the delay.

@AITACCRAGHANA: You want us to credit your account with money that you already spent. Well, I guess we are thinking about it.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by AITACCRAGHANA(m): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2014
Seun: We will resume processing in the evening. Apologies for the delay.

@AITACCRAGHANA: You want us to credit your account with money that you already spent. Well, I guess we are thinking about it.

Mr seun, is there any proof that we actually spent that money?? please just think about it fast so we can continue our ad-campaign.

Thanks
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Businesstools(m): 2:24am On Jul 26, 2014
@ seun: I've got another message for you. Kindly check your box.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by marleygab(m): 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hi seun, I have been thinking of advertising on nairaland for a while now but wanted to put things in place to make sure my company will be able to handle the traffic which i'm sure it will generate once the AD is running. so i decided to learn more on advertising on your site hence i am on this thread.
Even though you make money i must say am impressed with the way you handle issues All the whining, folly, criticisms and all. you have to be superhuman to be able to deal with everybody. Sky is your limit Bro, Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by AITACCRAGHANA(m): 9:43am On Jul 28, 2014
Mr
seun
kindly do something fast to this issue...... our time is far spent! we will renew our campaign as soon as you rectify that issue A.S.A.P

Thanks
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by marleygab(m): 10:38am On Jul 29, 2014
Hi seun,
if you check the account you provided for payment of funds for Ads you will notice i just credited your account. kindly allocate the resulting AD credits. An Email was sent to the provided email address. its a phone transaction so i tried to provide proof of payment the best way i could. Thanks

i have a few questions though
1) since i have more than i banner uploaded, if i place 2 banners on the same section will i be charged differently on both banners or will i be charged as one ad. how will the banners appear? is it that the system will select one and place on a free slot or randomly select from the uploaded banners from time to time?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Waxingtech(m): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2014
Please, I need the services of a very good graphic designer to help with my ad banner here for Nairaland advert. Please get across to me as soon as possible. 08065660833 is my line, we can also talk on whatsapp. Tank you.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by yemibabe4(f): 12:02am On Jul 30, 2014
@ seun

My nairaland advert account [InnobuzzKs] has not been restored back since the hacking attack. Got about N4,300 in my account before the shutdown.
please restore my advert account and the remaining balance of N4,300 .Thanks
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 12:57am On Jul 30, 2014
yemibabe4: @ seun

My nairaland advert account [InnobuzzKs] has not been restored back since the hacking attack. Got about N4,300 in my account before the shutdown.
please restore my advert account and the remaining balance of N4,300 .Thanks
Please re-register.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by marleygab(m): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
Seun please credit my account with the amount of AD Credits already paid for its been 2 days!!
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by marleygab(m): 12:08am On Aug 01, 2014
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT IS GOING ON !!!
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 12:29am On Aug 01, 2014
Pls send your evidence of payment to the given address, sir. I will process your payment as soon as I can. Apologies for the delay.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by AITACCRAGHANA(m): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
Seun: Pls send your evidence of payment to the given address, sir. I will process your payment as soon as I can. Apologies for the delay.

Why are you ignoring some messages........

please do something about our complaint, we are seriously expecting you to do something.

Thanks.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by marleygab(m): 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
@Seun
Account credited Thank you.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by goodaaa(m): 2:42am On Aug 03, 2014
Hi,Nairaland,I want to know how many days takes to apporve the advert?I have updated 3days already but still pending.tks.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by corpersng: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hello Seun,

Kindly fund account.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by finesse: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hi Guys,

I came on the forum today cause I was hoping that Nairaland should by now have its own PayPal account advertisers can directly send money to since PayPal is now active in Nigeria. I am based in the UK and have been willing to advertise for quite a while but the indirect method of payment you supplied to me doesnt really look pleasant enough with your third party taking a commission of almost 40% of the cost of my advertising fee.

Your OrderBay was demanding I pay a commission of $15 on ad credit worth $50. That seems absolutely crazy.

I am a seat at home (Not a couch potato) but I do everything on my laptop. I dont go out and I hate to, otherwise, I could have considered your bank transfer alternative.

So guys, please update this forum with your PayPal account.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by corpersng: 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hello Seun, please respond to email.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by ogedanny: 9:18am On Aug 04, 2014
we have a banners ads that is still pending, how do i get notified if its approved or denied?

what is Nairaland official contact address?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22)

Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.