Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads - Nairaland Ads (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads (92088 Views)

Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test / How To Place Targeted Ads On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2013
fizanos: Hello Oga Seun. Is it possible to pause ad from running till a specific date?
Yes. You can pause ads by removing them from the sections they are targeting. You can resume ads anytime you like by adding them back.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by ebukaezeh(m): 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
pls seun, i don't seem to understand what you mean by estimated ad rates, does it mean that if i want to advertise in the homepage, i MUST pay ₦55,338.23/week <the exact amount>, or is it less or grater than the stipulated amount on the ad rates page? {i just hope you understand my question} pls reply ASAP. tenks
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
ebukaezeh: pls seun, i don't seem to understand what you mean by estimated ad rates, does it mean that if i want to advertise in the homepage, i MUST pay ₦55,338.23/week <the exact amount>, or is it less or greater than the stipulated amount on the ad rates page? {i just hope you understand my question} pls reply ASAP. tenks
The quoted ad rates are estimates. The actual amount you will be charged may be a little bit less or a little bit more because traffic levels vary. To be on the safe side, you can pay a bit more than the estimated rates to ensure that your ad credit won't run out too early.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 27, 2013
Hello Seun,

Why can't I run two campaigns concurrently?

I had to stop one for the other... Any fix?

Manifest
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2013
manifest: Hello Seun,

Why can't I run two campaigns concurrently?

I had to stop one for the other... Any fix?

Manifest
You should be able to run two campaigns concurrently. Can you provide me with the full details of the situation?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
Seun: You should be able to run two campaigns concurrently. Can you provide me with the full details of the situation?

Thanks I figured it out.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by anulaxad(m): 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
Seun,make me rich
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by fizanos(m): 8:02am On Nov 29, 2013
@ Oga Seun, pls, what does 25% Premium for home page ad means?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 9:16am On Nov 29, 2013
fizanos: @ Oga Seun, pls, what does 25% Premium for home page ad means?
It means that, due to extremely high demand for that section by advertisers, its price is a little bit higher than it would otherwise be.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by latoya1: 10:50am On Nov 29, 2013
Seun: It means that, due to extremely high demand for that section by advertisers, its price is a little bit higher than it would otherwise be.
you av got an email love
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Olynkem: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2013
Please I submitted an advert yesterday and is yet to be approved. Please is there any challenge? how long those it take an advert to be approved.

Counting on your swift response.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Olynkem: 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
Dear Seun, please I submitted an advert yesterday and is yet to be approved. Please is there any challenge? how long those it take an advert to be approved.

Counting on your swift response.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by neksummi(m): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
Transferred money into your account. Please ad my credit.

Thanks.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by neksummi(m): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ads credit added.

Thanks.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Olynkem: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
Dear Seun, my advert was not approved for the reason given below "we signed up but did not get any tips". Honestly am surprised at this, because this is an autoresponder that is been running for close to 2years now with about 7 followup emails. How come you didnt get any tip? When you signed up, did you not get my free ebook which is the first email you get?

Please clarify.

Thanks.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by dondeston(f): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
Oga Seun i sent you a PM As to how i can advertise this ===> http://mrsmercyowiecounsels.com/saggy2.htm.

If it will be allowed on your platform or not and up-til now, i have not received a reply.
Please Get back to me as soon as possible, Because it's only your response that is indirectly tying me down.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
Booked
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by yusufu16: 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
Good
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 9:37am On Dec 03, 2013
All your questions will be answered shortly. Please bear with me.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
latoya1:
you av got an email love
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
I couldn't run the ad and d contest on d banner below again cox of sth that gave me a Setback. Seun i wanna run my last contest[on ma Siggy], and i'll b needing like 5000 votes 4rm 5000 facebook accounts to win. Thats my target. The competition is ending on 20th december, am thinking of creating a thread 4 that, then subsequently create an advert banner 4 d thread. But the most important thing is that i get the 5000 votes. Firstly i'll ensure the thread reaches frontpage. U being an online guru, surely knws d terain to my winning being possible. I'll really like 2 get a prize in dat contest cox dat will b d most memorable 4 me dz year. And i'll like 2 settle tinz like creating d banner 2moa. Thanks 2 God and Nairaland. Seun what do u think of it, what will it take 4rm me 2 actualise that. Plz reply as soon as possible cox i maybe returning 2 school 4 Futo Exams.

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by ExpressBooking(m): 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
@ Seun, I want to place an advert for my online hotel reservations portal. Under what section can it be classified and advertised and how much should be my monthly budget?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
Olynkem: Dear Seun, my advert was not approved for the reason given below "we signed up but did not get any tips". Honestly am surprised at this, because this is an autoresponder that is been running for close to 2years now with about 7 followup emails. How come you didnt get any tip? When you signed up, did you not get my free ebook which is the first email you get? Please clarify.Thanks.
Dear sir/madam, we eventually got the tips, but we are still unable to accept your ad because I personally think the tips are unscientific. Apologies for this. We are just very sensitive about the scientific validity of any health advice that our advertisers give to our users.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 11:50am On Dec 06, 2013
manifest: Thanks I figured it out.
That's what we're here for. We will make you rich by helping you to reach your customers! That's the plan!! cheesy
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by dondeston(f): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
@seun i told you about my Enlarge Breast Naturally Website I want
to Advertise And Till Date No Response From You.

Here Is The Link To The Site ==> http://mrsmercyowiecounsels.com/Bigboobs.htm

kindly Get Back to Me as soon as possible
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
dondeston: @seun i told you about my Enlarge Breast Naturally Website I want
to Advertise And Till Date No Response From You.

Here Is The Link To The Site ==> http://mrsmercyowiecounsels.com/Bigboobs.htm

kindly Get Back to Me as soon as possible
Dear Madam, I personally believe that it is very unlikely that your natural bosom enlargement procedure has been scientifically verified.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by dondeston(f): 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
So What do you suggest
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 12:31am On Dec 07, 2013
Dear graphic designer yusufu16, I hope you're enjoying the free ad credits you got from me? Anyway, let's dive into the issue you raised.

yusufu16: I know the homepage get alot of traffic compared to every other section on nairaland. But looking at the my ad statistic i am confused. Nairaland Ads section more than Homepage
I see no reason for your confusion. You paid 84 naira to advertise on the Nairaland Ads section, which has little traffic, and almost 2,000 naira to advertise on the home page, which has more traffic. What is confusing about that? The CPC figure is a measure of the performance of your ads relative to the cost, so the figures you circled merely indicated that your ads performed better on the home page relative to the higher cost on that particular day. The message you should draw from that data point, if any, is that you should start advertising on the home page.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22)

First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.