Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads - Nairaland Ads (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads (92097 Views)

Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test / How To Place Targeted Ads On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 12:35am On Dec 07, 2013
Bossforeva: I couldn't run the ad and d contest on d banner below again cox of sth that gave me a Setback. Seun i wanna run my last contest[on ma Siggy], and i'll b needing like 5000 votes 4rm 5000 facebook accounts to win. Thats my target. The competition is ending on 20th december, am thinking of creating a thread 4 that, then subsequently create an advert banner 4 d thread. But the most important thing is that i get the 5000 votes. Firstly i'll ensure the thread reaches frontpage. U being an online guru, surely knws d terain to my winning being possible. I'll really like 2 get a prize in dat contest cox dat will b d most memorable 4 me dz year. And i'll like 2 settle tinz like creating d banner 2moa. Thanks 2 God and Nairaland. Seun what do u think of it, what will it take 4rm me 2 actualise that. Plz reply as soon as possible cox i maybe returning 2 school 4 Futo Exams.
Please submit your ad as soon as possible. After approval, we will send you our payment details so that you can pay and start advertising.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by tpia5: 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
dondeston: So What do you suggest

What do the two of you want to suggest?

I know this post will be hidden but I'll still type it anyway.

Radar up.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by yusufu16: 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
Seun: Dear graphic designer yusufu16, I hope you're enjoying the free ad credits you got from me? Anyway, let's dive into the issue you raised.

I see no reason for your confusion. You paid 84 naira to advertise on the Nairaland Ads section, which has little traffic, and almost 2,000 naira to advertise on the home page, which has more traffic. What is confusing about that? The CPC figure is a measure of the performance of your ads relative to the cost, so the figures you circled merely indicated that your ads performed better on the home page relative to the higher cost on that particular day. The message you should draw from that data point, if any, is that you should start advertising on the home page.

Thanks Seun, Now I understand
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by ExpressBooking(m): 11:29am On Dec 09, 2013
ExpressBooking: @ Seun, I want to place an advert for my online hotel reservations portal. Under what section can it be classified and advertised and how much should be my monthly budget?

Seen is that you choose who you specially respond to or what? I asked a simple question for over 4 days now but you kept mute over it. I have seen you respond to so many latter posts here on Nairaland but you don't seem to likely respond to this. Please if you can get back to me on the adverts enquiries,I ll appreciate it the most. The online reservations portal I wish to advertise is https://tryexpressbooking.com
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 11:45am On Dec 09, 2013
ExpressBooking: Seen is that you choose who you specially respond to or what? I asked a simple question for over 4 days now but you kept mute over it. I have seen you respond to so many latter posts here on Nairaland but you don't seem to likely respond to this. Please if you can get back to me on the adverts enquiries,I ll appreciate it the most
Dear Sir/Madam, apologies for the delay. I've been thinking about how to answer your question below:

ExpressBooking: @ Seun, I want to place an advert for my online hotel reservations portal. Under what section can it be classified and advertised and how much should be my monthly budget?
We believe that you should target the Travel (₦22,458.81/month) & Business (₦21,370.87/month) sections, which would suggest a monthly budget of 45,000 to 50,000 naira. We have reason to believe that you may need to experiment with other sections as well for best results.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by ExpressBooking(m): 11:54am On Dec 09, 2013
Seun: Dear Sir/Madam, apologies for the delay. I've been thinking about how to answer your question below:

We believe that you should target the Travel (₦22,458.81/month) & Business (₦21,370.87/month) sections, which would suggest a monthly budget of 45,000 to 50,000 naira. We have reason to believe that you may need to experiment with other sections as well for best results.

OK thanks. I will get to design my ad banner and after populating my portal with more hotels in each of the major cities, I will be ready to take off with the ads

1 Like

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by remolisa: 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
@seun, sent you an email since saturday that i made online transfer to the account for ad placement.i have not gotten any response yet.
please assit

thanks
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Rehn(m): 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
Oga Seun please, I want to advertise a website, a datig website precisely. How much will it cost?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mr. Seun, I requested my ad to placed on the family section since afternoon, but it's been pending ever since. Please any reason for that? Thanks
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
melojames: Mr. Seun, I requested my ad to placed on the family section since afternoon, but it's been pending ever since. Please any reason for that? Thanks
Sir, the slots are currently full. Once one of them is vacated by the current advertisers holding them, your ad will be placed there.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 10, 2013
Seun: Please submit your ad as soon as possible. After approval, we will send you our payment details so that you can pay and start advertising.
the one that can work with Nairaland Ad, which is the Karaoke Video on Youtube i created the banner for has come and gone, but another will come up next year. Also i want to know what you mean by 30% premium, and whether i can pay on hourly bases, like say 8am to 10pm on Frontpage. Also am highly dissapointed in something, i've been sending repeated PMs for a thread i wnt u guys to get on Frontpage 4 me, but i got a mute reply not even a "k" or "lol" atleast to show u guys saw my mail. And that thread is nt yet on Frontpage. I doubt if i can advertise on a platform where i'll be sending Mails and yet keep cracking my heads up on when i ever crossed the host paths to deserve such.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 10, 2013
Rehn: Oga Seun please, I want to advertise a website, a datig website precisely. How much will it cost?
target the Romance section, (N16,500 for a week, N2,200 for a day and N67,400 for a Month)
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 8:34am On Dec 10, 2013
remolisa: @seun, sent you an email since saturday that i made online transfer to the account for ad placement.i have not gotten any response yet.
please assit

thanks
Done. Sorry for the delay!
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 10, 2013
Seun plz respond to my Frontpage plea Naa. Am i not worthy to be on Nairaland?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
Seun:
Seun i once asked U what u meant by the 30% premium, infact i noticed tis now 35%, also i asked whether one can pay on hourly bases for Frontpage, my target being 8am to 10pm.
Also as regards the thread i've been begging u for frontpage, plz make it happen, i really wanna win the frontpage. Remember that am among the members that indirectly put food on ur table and boosted your Alexa ranking. I have posts that made upto 50,000 views,and datz traffic. plz get my thread on Frontpage, u can modify the title as well.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by elvis10ten(m): 11:55am On Dec 11, 2013
I will like to know if you
allow something like
sponsored thread on
Nairaland ? That is i
create a thread (why a
business needs a
website and the fact
that i can build one for
them) and you then
take it to front page
like a normal thread. If
yes, how much will it
cost ?.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by elvis10ten(m): 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
And oga seun, i want to advertise in two sections (web market and software/programmer market for 2 months), i added up the estimated price and its not up to 2k. So can i pay 2k ?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
Seun am no more happy on Nairaland. It's been long i chatted with my paddies here, and made sensible posts and fun comments. Plz frontpage that thread let my joy return plz. I put my whole hopes on u, i dn't want it to dash like that. [b] Am thinking of promoting businesses via Nairaland Ads, cox i feel the one i did on Vconnect aint enough. Plz frontpage that stuff i sent u, u can also modify the title as well but i seriously want to win. Dnt u want a Nairalander to win.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
elvis10ten: And oga seun, i want to advertise in two sections (web market and software/programmer market for 2 months), i added up the estimated price and its not up to 2k. So can i pay 2k ?
Yes.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by jowhyte(m): 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
for the past couple of weeks now Seun I've been trying to get my ads activated even after sending the review copy, and details about the product through my banner designer Kingsly whom you asked to send you the manual all to no avail. Please check and reply
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by castay: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
hello seun i need to make my ads payments via paypal how can i do that?
thank you waiting your response asap.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
castay: hello seun i need to make my ads payments via paypal how can i do that?
thank you waiting your response asap.
Sir, please see the email we sent you after approving your ad, and this page also: www.nairaland.com/campaign
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by castay: 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
no paypal option i need to make the payment via paypal
Seun:
Sir, please see the email we sent you after approving your ad, and this page also: www.nairaland.com/campaign
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by 1sProfit: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hello Seun,
I want to place a job/vacancy advert. How can I do it correctly?
Pls, kindly assist. Here is my contact 08184895279
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
1$Profit:
Hello Seun,
I want to place a job/vacancy advert. How can I do it correctly?
Pls, kindly assist. Here is my contact 08184895279
1. Post a thread in the Jobs/Vacancies section.
2. Create an advert and use the thread as your landing page.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by funtanherb(m): 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hello Seun I want to promote a cultural website build for the preservation of Africa culture and Tradition.Is it allowed on Nairaland
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by castay: 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
hello seun i made a payment via orderbay and they are telling me that they are on brake that they will process my order on the 13th/1/2014 and i need my credits now for my ads what can i do? because i have already paid the money.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Abrahman: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2013
pls how much will it cost me to advert my laundry and cleaning service,i need guide line on how to do this.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 11:35am On Dec 14, 2013
castay: hello seun i made a payment via orderbay and they are telling me that they are on brake that they will process my order on the 13th/1/2014 and i need my credits now for my ads what can i do? because i have already paid the money.
Pls send some evidence of payment to the email address that was provided to you earlier.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by castay: 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
hello Seun i have sent the evidence of payment what do i do next
please reply ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22)

First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.