Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern (3009 Views)

Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Is Stella Odua (Aviation Minister) Being Shielded By GEJ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by iykak47: 2:47am On Nov 02, 2013
Clerverly: I on behalf of incorruptible and hardworking Igbo men and women on this forum, will like to apologize thus:

Please Dear Nairalanders,
For some of us who abhors and detests corruption, Stella Oduah is Not the "essence of a proud Igbo lady!" , she's a shameless lair! She belongs to a motley crew of very corrupt technocrats responsible for holding Nigerians down in a choking headlock for over 14yrs. Please ignore the self acclaimed Igbo representatives here on nairaland. They are doing their jobs for which they are recruited for (save for few who they got brainwashed). An average Igbo man hates and abhors corruption and will always be the first to cry out when he notices such. These hired net killers have done much damage to the conscientious Igbo people, all in a bid to enrich their pockets. I trust on the law of karma to do the needful(not with armoured Cars) if not now certainly hereafter but they must smell it, whether you are Igbo, Yoruba, hausa, ijaw or Fulani, you will never know peace.
Another shameless saboteur.
Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by nduchucks: 7:41am On Nov 02, 2013
PapaBrowne:

I am not and would not defend any frivolous expense!! It is pathetic that we are all being taken for a ride. Do I think Stella is complicit? Morally, yes. Legally, No.

Her 'good works' as a minister is a separate issue from these moral and possibly criminal acts. You agree that she was morally complicit, but conclude that she has done nothing illegal. i would have expected you to wait until all the facts are out before you reach the conclusion that she has done nothing illegal. You should not have an issue with admitting that several people under her supervision committed crimes in this matter and that the buck stops with her, at the very least.

1 Like

Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by PapaBrowne(m): 9:55am On Nov 02, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Her 'good works' as a minister is a separate issue from these moral and possibly criminal acts. You agree that she was morally complicit, but conclude that she has done nothing illegal. i would have expected you to wait until all the facts are out before you reach the conclusion that she has done nothing illegal. You should not have an issue with admitting that several people under her supervision committed crimes in this matter and that the buck stops with her, at the very least.

Interesting how you expect me to wait until facts are out before reaching my conclusion on her being legally complicit or not, but you totally refuse to wait until facts are out to reach your own conclusion. And here lies the bias I talk about. I was taught to view potential culprits as innocent until proven guilty and not vice versa. But that is not my interest. In this Nigeria, I have learnt that Tinubu is a saint and Donald Duke is a Thief and vice versa depending on whether you are Yoruba or Efik. I have learnt that Fashola is performing and Akpabio is a failure and vice versa depending on whether you are Lagosian or Ibomite. This is pathetic and silly.

In light of all the mess, I have decided that sleaze/sanctity/morality/intergrity etc are not one of my criteria for judging performance. None of the fellows deserve any saintly expectation. They are all corrupt(with exception of very few), and have no moral bearing when it comes to dipping hands in the collective till. So my judgement is strictly based on performance. And Stella Oduah is a great performer and has done in the aviation sector in 2 years what up to 20 ministers couldn't do in 40 years. Worse still, many of the folks accusing her today have deliberately chosen to ignore these facts. I am not going to accept anything that would slow or stop the completion of the 5 new terminals being built. And the least reason would be the purchase of 2 bullet proof cars.

1 Like

Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by waternogetenemy: 9:58am On Nov 02, 2013
Ndiigbo avoid these yoruba imposters.

Fucking jobless retards.

Stella best aviation minister ever.

OP u are an ofem manu imposter.... get a job.

Thread closed
Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by nduchucks: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2013
PapaBrowne:
In light of all the mess, I have decided that sleaze/sanctity/morality/intergrity etc are not one of my criteria for judging performance. So my judgement is strictly based on performance.

Wow. What mentality!!! What an admission!!! Your position is clearly unmistakeable, case closed.
Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by Goldmind1(m): 10:48am On Nov 02, 2013
Prodigal Igbo son @ work. IGBO Yoruba MAN!
Clerverly: I on behalf of incorruptible and hardworking Igbo men and women on this forum, will like to apologize thus:

Please Dear Nairalanders,
For some of us who abhors and detests corruption, Stella Oduah is Not the "essence of a proud Igbo lady!" , she's a shameless lair! She belongs to a motley crew of very corrupt technocrats responsible for holding Nigerians down in a choking headlock for over 14yrs. Please ignore the self acclaimed Igbo representatives here on nairaland. They are doing their jobs for which they are recruited for (save for few who they got brainwashed). An average Igbo man hates and abhors corruption and will always be the first to cry out when he notices such. These hired net killers have done much damage to the conscientious Igbo people, all in a bid to enrich their pockets. I trust on the law of karma to do the needful(not with armoured Cars) if not now certainly hereafter but they must smell it, whether you are Igbo, Yoruba, hausa, ijaw or Fulani, you will never know peace.
Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by PapaBrowne(m): 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Wow. What mentality!!! What an admission!!! Your position is clearly unmistakeable, case closed.

Oh surely. Call it whatever you like. For these 6 ministers, I don't care about sleaze. All I care about is the wonderful works they are doing.While I don't support sleaze in anyway, I cannot any longer decieve myself. A culture takes ages to die out and in Nigeria sleaze has become a culture even for the commonest man on the street. Its sad that the President doesn't see social re engineering as a priority, but I would not blame him because things have messed up for decades.

Now these six ministers, I will fight anybody who fights them. They are working and should be encouraged to continue working. How can I castigate an Adesina with all the works because some nasty article comes out. Never!! Let him work. Let them work!!
1)Akinwunmi Adesina- Minister of Agric
2)Olusegun Aganga- Minister of Trade and Investment
3)Mike Onolomemmen- Minister of Works
4)Stella Oduah-Minister of Aviation
5)Okonjo Iweala- Minister of Finance
6)Idris Umar- Minister of Transport

(1) (2) (Reply)

Victim Of Unknown Conspiracy In Nigeria’s January 1966 Coup D’etat / Revealed- Full List Of Cultists In Akpabio’s Government / New Photos: GMB Chilling With Prof.osinbajo After His Interview With Mo' Abudu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.