Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,926 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

I need financial help concerning my education. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I need financial help concerning my education. (9557 Views)

Please I Need Financial Assistance Concerning My Education / Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education / Only For Students Who Need Financial Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by ifyalways(f): 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
Dami,modify your post now now,remove Safex's name.

Safex101,Lack wont be your portion.God wont forget.

OP,Oya spread the word. God lives and works in mysterious ways. Use the money for what its intended for too and be wise. smiley

3 Likes

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ah ah ah ah!! Oh God, where do i start thanking you? I'm the happiest man in the world now. Testimony galore! Thank you everybody!!
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
safex101:

Let me know if you got the alert, 90k sent, You can check on any atm close to you. Just do want you suppose to do with it. Don't forfeit your admission, the hardest part of everything is the beginning. I lost my dad in 2013 and I have gone through a lot myself. Just believe in God and I'm using this opportunity to preach God to you, you need him more than the money. It is well. THANKS

Thank you very much my dearest brother. You brought back my hope. Aaaaaah! I can't finish thanking you. May you always find a helper in all hurdles of life. And RIP to daddy! He must be smiling in heaven now. Thank you soooooo much!! Please, get me your contact. I want to meet you brother. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Dospix(m): 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
@Safex,God bless you sir. You will never lack, as you have helped people who are in need so will God continue to assist your children and family. I greatly appreciate your kind gesture sir...i officially announce you my Nairaland man of the year.

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
ifyalways: Dami,modify your post now now,remove Safex's name.

OP,Oya spread the word. God lives and works in mysterious ways. Use the money for what its intended for too and be wise. smiley

thank you very much ifyalways. You are a true friend indeed. I will NEVER forget you. I have modify the post. Thank you!!
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
Dospix: @Safex,God bless you sir. You will never lack, as you have helped people who are in need so will God continue to assist your children and family. I greatly appreciate your kind gesture sir...i officially announce you my Nairaland man of the year.

I will live to tell my generation about SAFEX who God used to SAVE me! I'm sooo happy right now. Thank you!!
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
Damitism:

thank you very much ifyalways. You are a true friend indeed. I will NEVER forget you. I have modify the post. Thank you!!

90k might seem big now but you should be mindful on how you spend it, Spend it on ONLY what it was intended for, don't borrow any out. In reality 90k is small, but can only be enough to do what was intended.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
Dospix: @Safex,God bless you sir. You will never lack, as you have helped people who are in need so will God continue to assist your children and family. I greatly appreciate your kind gesture sir...i officially announce you my Nairaland man of the year.

Smiles.... Thanks
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
ifyalways: Dami,modify your post now now,remove Safex's name.

Thanks Ma!
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
safex101:

90k might seem big now but you should be mindful on how you spend it, Spend it on ONLY what it was intended for, don't borrow any out. In reality 90k is small, but can only be enough to do what was intended.

small? Not to me at all! The biggest i have ever have was N15,000. I will handle this one very wisely. Thank you very much. I'm looking forward to meeting you. It'll be my joy.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
My mum send her appreciation!! She was like 'I told you God is alive just yesterday'. It's been a while she smile so much!!
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
ayodeji752: 60k including d acceptance fee and accommodation. It myt slightly increase sha

Thank you my brother. You have been of great help.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by SecretDreams(m): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by ayodeji752: 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
Congrats to u! U wont be deferring admission till next year which i'm sure u wont also be able to pay for d school fee next year,,,,ui straight!
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by ifyalways(f): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
@Dami,last line - Be very careful of who and how you link up with people from henceforth. Remove your contacts(number,names,fbk page,account number etc) from here.
The days are evil and the heart of men is desperately wicked. God will protect and guide you.

Do your admission stuff yourself.From A to Z. You dont need anyone to link you,pay bribe,help you or anything of that sort. Be careful and shine your eyes well well. cool
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
ayodeji752: Congrats to u! U wont be deferring admission till next year which i'm sure u wont also be able to pay for d school fee next year,,,,ui straight!

thank you my brother. You helped me a lot by saying the fee. I will never forget you! Thank you so much.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Ashley2389: 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
Keep it up @safex, you just planted a good seed and blive me, God ll make you reap far more dan u can imagine. You are a good woman. Tanx

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
ifyalways: @Dami,last line - Be very careful of who and how you link up with people from henceforth. Remove your contacts(number,names,fbk page,account number etc) from here.
The days are evil and the heart of men is desperately wicked. God will protect and guide you.

Do your admission stuff yourself.From A to Z. You dont need anyone to link you,pay bribe,help you or anything of that sort. Be careful and shine your eyes well well. cool
I will do exactly that right now. Operation clear all delicate details! Thank you sister. I love you!!
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by SEYIKP(m): 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
Oh safex may my God shower you with unprecedented divine favour, may your unborn generation never lack help in jesus name. .May the peace of thy LORD Jesus christ be and abide with you and you unborn generation. No weapon form or fashion against you shall prosper in JESUS NAME, u are bless, u are great, u are lifted high in Jesus name, I'm so so elated, haha God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by StateOfMind: 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
I am so happy for you Op, when I started reading from page one, I had no idea a big surprise was waiting for you. I'm still in shock myself. If I'm this happy for you, then I can imagine how happy you and your mum would be.

God bless you so much safex, and thanks ify for being very supportive.

God is alive OP.. smiley

Take care and keep up the hard work.

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by ayodeji752: 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
With dat money, u are going to pay all d fees, pay 1500 for ur lab coat,spend like 8k to buy ur material,hav money for photocopies,buy enof gaari and beans etc. U just need to be worshipping dat guy dat paid into ur account.

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Olugbenger(m): 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
Safex we are forever indebted to you.
I'm not sure it's proper to paste prayers here but i'm assuring u that personally i would remember you in my prayers.

May all ur wishes come true.

Thanks again.
smiley

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Olugbenger(m): 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
Dami, you know how this money came about.
We need not advise you to be wise and catious at all times.
May God protect help you and protect you from all evil.
I know you would suceed. May all ur wishes come true.

smiley
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Italiano1: 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
Safex, may God bless you. I am very proud of you!

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2013
thanks a lot safex, I wish I could do better than this some days to come..

I love you safex!
May your dad rip
he's indeed a father of an Icon
I also give it to you
man of the year also

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Gboliwe: 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
God is indeed alive! To Him be all the glory!

@Safex, may my God, the almighty Jehovah Rapha continually provide for you through many years to come. You are an example of how we should live as brothers. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by anasbeaut(f): 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2013
This brought tears to my eyes, it Just goes to prove That God Is faithful n Will Neva départ his own. Your mum was very correct cos dey dt trust in d Lord ll Neva be put to shame
@safex for dis act of kindnez to a complete stranger, may u neva lack any gud tin n may dis seed u ve planted dis day speak for u in days to come, n God ll always provide ur helper in al situation. God bless u

2 Likes

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by DCTrendy(m): 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
This good samaritan won't know what he has done now. By the time reward start coming in some stingy folks will begin to talk say nah ritual money.

U av done well. I pray for u, in millions God will reward u.

Pastor segun aladeniyi of rccg in america did similar thing for me yrs ago, still waiting tight for the best time to show him my appreciation.

To the student, don't worry, u ll graduate.

Read that ur book well. I am in ibadan, let me know if u need anything.

Don't worry guys, the country is hard but we will get there for sure.
God bless us all.

3 Likes

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Bravoosii: 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
This thread has moved me in no small measure. Mr Safex, you are a hero. Congrats Damitism. Truly, very few things as beautiful as a mother's smile. All glory be to God..

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
ayodeji752: With dat money, u are going to pay all d fees, pay 1500 for ur lab coat,spend like 8k to buy ur material,hav money for photocopies,buy enof gaari and beans etc. U just need to be worshipping dat guy dat paid into ur account.

yeah! That's it my brother. I have been laughing and doing everything so joyously.
People were just looking at me as if i'm going mad. Well, i can't blame them! They have no idea what happen to me. I'm soooo happy now. I can now face my study fully now.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
Olugbenger: Dami, you know how this money came about.
We need not advise you to be wise and catious at all times.
May God protect help you and protect you from all evil.
I know you would suceed. May all ur wishes come true.

smiley
Thank you my dearest friend. I have gave up any hope of getting help. You are the one that resurrected it. God bless you brother!!
I will try all my best not to disappoint you! Thank you! Thank you!! Thank yoooou!!!
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2013
SEYI_KP: Oh safex may my God shower you with unprecedented divine favour, may your unborn generation never lack help in jesus name. .May the peace of thy LORD Jesus christ be and abide with you and you unborn generation. No weapon form or fashion against you shall prosper in JESUS NAME, u are bless, u are great, u are lifted high in Jesus name, I'm so so elated, haha God bless you.

AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Free Standard Cover Page For Term Papers / Osun State College Of Health Technology, Ilesa. / SSANU Commences Nationwide Strike On Monday, December 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.