Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

I need financial help concerning my education. - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I need financial help concerning my education. (9549 Views)

Please I Need Financial Assistance Concerning My Education / Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education / Only For Students Who Need Financial Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 2:50pm On May 05, 2019
mhiztee15
Thank you.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 6:50am On May 22, 2019
I had my induction yesterday. I graduated with a first class. I also had distinction (average score of at least 75/100 from 300-500L) in one of my departments. Thanks. God bless.

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by ayogritty: 7:29am On May 22, 2019
congratulations bro.... I've followed your thread closely...and it has been a motivation.. and I think I'm in a similar financial circumstance with you at the moment. in fact I wouldn't have been able to sit for the last jamb if not for a kindhearted nairalander that got the form for me.... (I created a thread to seek for help)...i scored 291 (my result is also on the thread). I'm anticipating UI pharmacy... hoping to follow your footsteps.....I'm humbly requesting for you to be my mentor and put me through on how you were able to survive financially and academically for five years.

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by ayogritty: 7:30am On May 22, 2019
Damitism:
I had my induction yesterday. I graduated with a first class. I also had distinction (average score of at least 75/100 from 300-500L) in one of my departments. Thanks. God bless.

that's amazing...... it couldn't have been easy

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by dunsin125: 11:52am On May 22, 2019
safex101:

AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN!
I just saw the thread now, may God richly bless you, you have lifted me with this your act of kindness.... I pray to have a giving mind like you. Blessings�

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by dunsin125: 11:56am On May 22, 2019
Damitism:
You really made the efforts of those who helped fruitful, may God bless you richly for that and I am touched by your story, where do you stay
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 12:39pm On May 23, 2019
ayogritty:
congratulations bro.... I've followed your thread closely...and it has been a motivation.. and I think I'm in a similar financial circumstance with you at the moment. in fact I wouldn't have been able to sit for the last jamb if not for a kindhearted nairalander that got the form for me.... (I created a thread to seek for help)...i scored 291 (my result is also on the thread). I'm anticipating UI pharmacy... hoping to follow your footsteps.....I'm humbly requesting for you to be my mentor and put me through on how you were able to survive financially and academically for five years.

Well, get a good result from 100L, first class specifically.

Apply to as many scholarships as possible.

I started working in 400L as a freelancer on Fiverr and Upwork and still do up to date.

Those are the ways I survived financially.

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 12:40pm On May 23, 2019
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by AJSfan: 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
This kid call Damilola Daniel Ojuomola Damitism is a complete asshole and waste of whatever contribution was made on his behalf here. How a so called graduate takes trolling others as his destiny in life. Apologies to those who contributed for him, he is a waste of resources. .
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oyelude Olufemi Alfred is a scammer, liar and too lazy to be creative. His email is oyeludeolufemi@gmail.com and phone is 07035845014 or 2347035845014

For anyone seeing this, the major reason Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 or 2347035845014 and moniker AJSfan wants to tarnish my name is because I try to help people/nairalanders and set as many as possible free from his selfishness. I teach people how to create upwork account for free. He is pained I'm doing that for free when he is selling it for N2000. Before I learned about how to create upwork account for free, I met many like Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 2347035845014 who charged me as high as N10,000 just to approve upwork account. Now, I know how to do it myself and I'm sharing the knowledge for free. You can see how desperate he is. This is not the type of person you want to do any kind of business with. They will charge you for information you can get freely online or elsewhere. He has sworn to continue with his childish stunts. That's cool with me. I too will do my best to continue to deal with selfish and desperate people like him. Stay away from Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 or 2347035845014 as far as you can.

If you want to approve upwork account for free, please, follow the steps in the file below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/139xdBvIhuzsPpPWvquf8vMQ8MnSOKqnQ/view?usp=drivesdk

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by AJSfan: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oyelude Olufemi Alfred is a scammer, liar and too lazy to be creative. His email is oyeludeolufemi@gmail.com and phone is 07035845014 or 2347035845014

For anyone seeing this, the major reason Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 or 2347035845014 and moniker AJSfan wants to tarnish my name is because I try to help people/nairalanders and set as many as possible free from his selfishness. I teach people how to create upwork account for free. He is pained I'm doing that for free when he is selling it for N2000. Before I learned about how to create upwork account for free, I met many like Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 2347035845014 who charged me as high as N10,000 just to approve upwork account. Now, I know how to do it myself and I'm sharing the knowledge for free. You can see how desperate he is. This is not the type of person you want to do any kind of business with. They will charge you for information you can get freely online or elsewhere. He has sworn to continue with his childish stunts. That's cool with me. I too will do my best to continue to deal with selfish and desperate people like him. Stay away from Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 or 2347035845014 as far as you can.

If you want to approve upwork account for free, please, follow the steps in the file below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/139xdBvIhuzsPpPWvquf8vMQ8MnSOKqnQ/view?usp=drivesdk

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Emperor80(m): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2023
Good day everyone in Nairaland.

Firstly, I want to appreciate the Administrators of this great platform. I pray that the Jehovah Jireh
(the provider) will meet your needs.

I am Emmanuel from Akure in Ondo state. I am an offer holder at the University of Dundee UK. I actually gained admission for my postgraduate program ( MSc. Business Analytics and International Business) which has been my long aspiring dream. I am here soliciting for your financial assistance to pay my deposit. I was given £5000 scholarship which has been deducted from my tuition fee. I will pay £5000 as deposit in order to get my CAS ( confirmation of Admission studies) to process my student visa. To be honest with you I shouldn't have come here to solicit for financial assistance ( not a pride sirs/mas) but I was disappointed financially ( my expectation was not met) and the deadline is fast approaching . I have some amount of money with me but it's not enough to pay my deposit. The prospective students will pay fees through flywire company. When I checked today ,(21/10/2023) the money in Naira was 6.7M due to exchange rate based on the flywire service. Any amount the house can help me with will be greatly appreciated. By the grace of God I am a contract staff in my work place so I gathered 3.5M including my family contributions. I was told that I will pay the remaining school fees in 3 to 4 instalments when I get to school over there. Sirs/Mas/brothers/sisters, I am sorry to bother you, right now I am in tight corner. I don't want to miss the opportunity. I really need help.

Whatever you can help me with can be sent to this account details:

Name: Osabiyi Kolawole Emmanuel

Bank: First Bank
Account number: 3052397867
My email address: osabiyikolawole85@gmail.com

I attached my offer letter to this message.

Thanks in advance and God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which University Can I Use This JAMB Score To Study Nursing Science? / Everything You Need To Know About The USMLE (For Medical Students/Doctors) / Osun State College Of Health Technology, Ilesa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.